Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was the first time I had said it out loud.

Lila looked at me.

I told her everything. She went from afraid to angry but by the end of my story, with the game long resumed behind us, she started to feel sorry for me.

"I'm so sorry I fed on you but it is so... good..." I finished.

Lila looked at me, at Helen, back at me and finally back at Helen.

"You don't look shocked, how long have you known?"

"Sandra explained it to me this week... when she realized she had turned me too."

Lila stood there looking at both of us, slowly backing away.

"Lila, don't run, please, we're still your friends..."

"Yes Lila, we don't want to hurt you..."

"Both of you?" she said.

"Yes Lila, both of us..."

She stopped and finally her arms fell limp along her body.

"Oh fuck it!" she said and she started to laugh.

Helen and I looked at each other. We looked at her and we started laughing too.

You know what they say about the cathartic power of laugh, well I can guarantee you it's totally true. We were still laughing as people started to show around us walking back to their cars. Finally we all went back to the stadium and sat on the now empty bleachers talking.

We talked for a long time. At some point we showed Lila our fangs and Helen ran around the field in less than thirty seconds. Lila told us about the week she had spent sleeping at night in dumpsters and hiding by day. She told us about her memories of the weekend and as we talked about it she got to agree that they were actually pretty sexy. Helen stopped her a couple of times not believing what she was hearing. She even slapped me when we got to the part where I fucked her boyfriend. But all in all good spirit reigned.

Around three, I dropped Helen and Lila at their respective places and came back home... Well not directly actually, I stopped by the big after game party but that's a story for another night because the sun is rising and I'm absolutely exhausted.

I'll have to call Robert tomorrow. I think I'll have to monitor Lila closely but I also think that she won't be an issue for me or Helen in the future. At least I sincerely hope so.

I'll write to you soon Anne. Thanks for being here.

21.

May 27th

Is it 27th? No it's Saturday already... so...

May 28th

On the other hand I marked the days in this book starting on the day before... Anne ... I'm sorry lost track of what I was saying...

So I haven't written in a week... Was to be expected because, well you know, finals...

What a week, what a fucking week, pardon my French but it's been the longest week of my life. Exams after exams after exams... I'm up to here in math and literature and biology and ...

Anyway now it's done, well almost, next week I still have a few exams for extra credits but for now I'M DONE!

Feels so good to be free now... Last exams, prom next Saturday, and then... FREEDOM!

Lots of capital letters today, sorry Anne... I'm a bit overwhelmed. And drunk too actually, I didn't know I could still get drunk, turns out, I can! With the correct quantity of blood in the alcohol, sorry, with the correct quantity of alcohol in the blood that I drink I can perfectly get drunk.

Anyway it's only three in the morning and I'm going to go to bed really early because tomorrow...

What am I doing tomorrow? Damn...

Ah yes tomorrow I have to go at Susan's place to get more info on this... whadyoucallit... researcher who researched me, us, we...

Okay I'm rambling here, sorry about that. Now off to bed, get a good rub and to sleep cause little Sandra here is blind drunk and finished and ...

Sleep tight in your tight little drawer. Kisses and love and all the good thing.

22.

May 28th

I woke up last morning with the worst headache of my life; I could stand in the sun for an hour and not even get close to the headache that got me last morning. Afternoon to be honest, mom and dad woke me up around twelve thirty to go a restaurant to celebrate. The food was nice, the waiter too. I was starving, I excused myself from the table grabbed him on my way to the bathroom and almost drank him dry. Sleeping in the clients bathrooms might not go so well with his boss. I hope he doesn't get fired because of me.

Anyway we came back home around three thirty. I had to meet with Susan around four but I called her and asked her if I could show up around five thirty sixish. I needed to sleep some more. She said she didn't mind, her parents were going out at seven and I would have to be out by then but an hour is time enough to cover all she had to show me.

For what she had to show me yes but it would be a bit short for me to eat her out. But then I could always come back.

Around five fifteen, I drove there. Her house was pretty regular. A bit like mine, actually a bit like any other house in this fucking town. Anyway, so I park, walk up to the porch and knock on the door. Susan's dad is there waiting for me. Creepy guy. He has me sit in the living room and starts by a formal interrogation on: my parents - phone numbers, current location, current occupation, church they go to -, goes on with me - full curriculum with grades, extracurricular activities, alcohol and drug consumption, friends, boyfriends. Twenty minutes later, as I think we're done, he asks me of my intentions towards his girl. I was so pissed off that I nearly told him the truth.

"Mister, I going to go up there and study with your daughter, then I'll have her undress and fuck her until she begs me to stop and then I'm going to suck her blood through her delicious little cunt."

I actually stopped after the studying part and added something about wanting to make a friend.

Fuck him. Creepy guy. He finally allowed me to go see his daughter.

Damn... No wonder why Susan was still a virgin when I got a hold of her last week.

Susan was waiting for me in her room. Her room... Let me describe it to you. Her room is also a bit creepy. Susan is like me eighteen but her rooms says otherwise. Actually her room says a lot of things.

First thing that hit me was the books. Two of the four walls were covered with them. Lots of them, all sizes and shapes. I like to read like any other person and even a bit more but that many books are quite intimidating.

Second thing that hit were the posters on the two remaining walls. It's hard to explain but they were a bit childish. Naruto here, a boy's band there, another boy's band, a Japanese pop group...

Third thing, her desk. Her desk... Her desk is the size of my bed, and it was covered with all kinds of papers. But not only papers it had a large professional microscope, a couple dissecting boxes and two machines I had no clue what they were for but that were linked to a state of the art laptop.

They say - I'm pretty sure that there are people who say that - They say that you can judge someone by his room. Well judging Susan was... complicated.

Anyway she was sitting there at her desk and she looked so happy about having me over. We talked for a while about the week that had passed, she was completely exhilarated. I guess that with the Cerberus in the living room she doesn't get many friends at home. I'm not sure she has many friends actually.

Finally I told her that we might be on a schedule and offered her to show me the stuff she had collected on the bruises. She sat at her desk and started looking over her papers. I browsed through the books on her shelves. A copy of Twilight attracted my attention first. I had read it like everybody else a few years ago and went to watch the movies but the poor acting and terrible writing had prevented me from going further than the second movie and the third book. I re read the first few pages and was shocked by the poor writing.

Hey Anne, stop bitching I know I'm not the Shakespeare but I'm not doing millions with my lousy prose...

I left it where I had taken it and went back to reading the titles. Lots of biology books, nineteenth century gothic literature, Dracula, a full shelf of mangas, Carmilla, a few science fiction books, old school Silverberg and Asimov not Hunger games, Vampire$, more biology, a complete hard cover Anne Rice collection. I was starting to see sort of an obsession here.

"Got it!"

I turned around; she had a bunch of papers in a large red file in her hand.

"This is my research on the bruises... If you want to have a look at it?"

"Yes, yes of course..." I said still troubled with the revelation of Susan fanged obsessions.

I sat on the bed and took the file. First twenty or so pages were a list of all the people with my mark on them with a date in front of them, an hour, the location of the sighting and the location of the bite. It traced back to the first half of November. It was as if she had been looking for it. I browsed through the names. She had missed a few but not many. The next few pages where a copy of the paper in Medical Journal of America written by the guy she had told me about. The following pages were other articles, newspaper style not medical, seemingly unrelated but all of them pointing out to one or more of the symptoms appearing without reason. I checked the dates and papers, there was no pattern there, the first one dated back to the twenties.

I went back to the first article. The description of the symptoms was definitely the work of one of my kind but what was more interesting was the epidemiology data. The first cases had appeared in a small village on the other side of the US. He had managed to identify the epicenter of the condition to a few blocks. The cases had apparently ceased overnight. I asked Susan for a paper and a pen.

"Why?"

"Because I want to write down a few names."

"From the article?"

"Yes from the article."

"So you're genuinely interested?"

"Yes I am."

"Why?"

"Fuck Susan, I don't know, if you say I got it, although I don't remember it, I want to know more. I... After we talked the other night, you got me thinking and I started to recall seeing those on some people. So I'm worried, if this condition can be deadly I want to know more about it, don't you?"

"Ah..."

She sounded disappointed. She handed the pen and as I wrote down the name of the scientist and the references of the newspaper articles she said.

"I need to show you something else, but you have to promise not to freak out."

I looked up not knowing what to expect.

"Okay..."

She stood and went to the door. She took a chair and stuck it under the handle. She went to her window and closed the curtain.

"Please don't freak out," she repeated unbuttoning her pants.

She faced me and dropped them to her knees. She started taking off her panties and sat at the chair. I couldn't believe this girl. She spread her legs showing me her pussy. Despite my desire to drop on my knees and start eating her out again, I turned away.

"Come on Susan! What are you doing?"

"No, please, look, I got them too; I got them after the other night, after the study group. There and there..."

I turned around, the bite marks were fading but they were still clearly visible. I couldn't stop from licking my lips. Fuck this girl really was something else. She got back into her clothes.

"Okay you got them and what do you think it means?"

"I don't know... I think... Let me show you this last thing."

She handed me another file. This one was a lot more worrisome, it was a barely readable photocopy of an autopsy report about a guy who had... fangs.

"What has this anything to do with the bruises?" I asked her.

"Can't you see it?"

"See what?"

"The connection?"

"What connection?"

"The bruises... Two little bruises, round bruises, separated by a couple of inches," she lifted her hair, tilted her head and placed two finger on her artery, "right here."

"What are you saying? Are you saying that we have a ... vampire at school?"

"Something like that..."

I laughed, but it sounded fake.

"Okay, let me stop you right there Susan, I don't buy that last part but I agree with you, we have to dig deeper. Let me have a look at it and we'll talk about it next week."

"Actually," she started hesitantly, "next week I'll be meeting with the scientist who wrote this, I got a positive answer from the University where he works and I managed to convince my parents to take me there. If you want you can join us... If I can convince them..."

The idea was pretty good but somebody knocked on the door.

"My parents," she whispered, "you'll have to go... I'll call you tomorrow if I manage to get you on the trip..."

"Sorry Sandra, it's time for you to go..." Creepy dad said.

In no time I had been thrown out of the house. Sitting in the front seat of my car I waited in the dark for them to leave. I was not leaving that little slut before I could get some of her blood...

But... The more I thought of it the more I found the idea excellent.

Finally the car left the driveway.

While I spoke with Susan I had overheard the parents saying that they would be back around eleven. I checked my watch. I gave me three hours. I waited ten more minutes to avoid the typical: "Damn I forgot my wallet!" and went back to Susan's.

No wanting to leave too much memory of my return, I walked around the house and found the door to the garden open. I slipped into the living room. I could hear the microwave oven on in the kitchen. I peeked quickly. Susan was getting a large bottle of coke from the fridge. I passed the door and walked up the stairs. The microwave sang that he was finished. I hid in the dark of the parent's room. A few minutes later, Susan passed in front of the door without seeing me. I heard her move some furniture around her room and she came out with a large box. The box was filled with DVDs. Not the kind her parents would approve, I guessed. She went back down. I silently followed her. She went directly to the living room. I waited for a second for the movie to begin and get her attention. The first three notes of the soundtrack gave away the movie. Susan was watching Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula. I stepped into the living room. She had closed the curtains.

She, once again, unbuttoned her pants and negligently left them on the carpet. She grabbed the remote and fast-forwarded up to... the razor scene. By the movement of her shoulders I could see that she had started touching herself. I was absolutely fascinated and I couldn't move.

The smell that started filling the room, the delicious smell of her intimacy brought me out of it. Keanu Reeves was now walking down the corridors of the monster's castle towards his infamous meeting with the brides. She lifted her chin as the pleasure started growing in her guts, not taking her eyes from the screen. I pushed her hair a side, gently brushing my fingers against her neck. She jumped and turned around.

"Why settle for the flat screen when you can get the real thing?" I asked showing her my fangs.

She fell from the sofa. I circled around it. She tried to crawl away from me but I was faster. I kneeled over her trembling body, putting one knee under her left arm. My fingers were wrapped around her throat. Her eyes filled with tears, her lips started trembling, she was all mine. I pushed her face to a side, letting her still watch the movie and leaned closer to her.

"Don't resist, you'll enjoy it," I whispered to her hear, "I promise."

I sank my fangs at the base of her neck. She left out a single cry of pain before burying a hand in my hair, wrapping her other arm around me and pushing me deeper into her neck. We both fell on the carpet but I didn't let her go. She was grinding her pelvis against mine, letting out small cries of pleasure. She was more than subjugated by my powers; she was a willing victim, my very first. We came together. I left her there, panting with two new bruises on her neck.

I got out the way I entered and came here directly. I had to tell you about it. It was magnificent.

It's still early in the evening and I think I'll go downtown. I have to call Helen; I still have a few places to show her.

Write you soon Anne.

23.

June 3rd

This morning, I had my very last exam of high school. Went well, I think... But this is not really the issue anymore.

After the exam Mr. Creepy Dad and Susan picked me up at school. We were going to meet with Professor Alan Cortes at this big University Susan got accepted in. Creepy Dad had been a bitch about taking me but apparently Susan had managed to convince him arguing something in the lines of "she's my friend, the only friend I ever had in high school, don't fuck this up for me, dad"...

We drove for seven hours to get there. Mr. Creepy Dad was not happy to have me there and he made it abundantly clear all the way to the university. When we arrived on the campus, he left us at the entrance telling us he would be picking us up around seven thirty. Two hours from then.

The place was quite magnificent maybe not as much as the true old universities of New England, but despite not being in the top twenty this University, lost in an old oak forest, was more than pleasant.

Susan had sent an email to the professor and apparently he had accepted meeting with us. It was still half an hour away so we found a cafeteria and had a coffee. Well I had a coffee and Susan had a hot chocolate. We hadn't talked much during the week and she had been overly quiet during the trip so she caught me by surprise when she told me out of the blue:

"I had the weirdest dream the other night."

"Huh?"

"After you went home on Saturday, I dosed off in front of the TV and I had this intense dream. At first I didn't remember any of it, but since then I've been having those weird flashes, images, feelings that kind of stuff. For instance I have this image strong of you standing behind my couch."

"Me?"

"Yup, and you have those large fangs..."

"So what, all this vampire nonsense is getting into your head, don't you think?"

Despite the heat she had been wearing a scarf all week to cover the new bruises I had given her. She took it off and started running her fingers over the bites while sipping on her chocolate. I could smell her pleasure grow slowly as she did.

"Well yes it might," she finally resumed, "but then there's the matter of the new bruises I got... Those two, right here."

"So?"

"Well I don't know, you tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Are you the one?"

"The one who...?"

"The one who bit me."

"Oh come on Susan don't start with that shit, I don't want to end up with a stake through the heart because of your fantasies... I am a regular girl, as regular as you are..."

I couldn't go down this path any longer. I needed an out. I checked my watch; it was ten to our meeting, so I finished my coffee and stood.

"We have to go now; Professor Cortes was nice enough to accept to meet us..."

She took her bag, I took mine and we walked back to the Biology department. The receptionist told us how to get to the professor's office. We managed not to get lost and we knocked on the door just a minute before our appointment.

"Come in."

A young woman was sitting behind a desk tending to some papers, she was no more than twenty five, probably a student making some money to cover her costs. She looked pale and tired and she had two very distinctive bruises on her neck. Form the corner of my eye, I looked at Susan, she had spotted them too. There were stars in her eyes. The girl checked her computer screen.

"Susan and Sandra, right? Please go right in, the professor is waiting for you..."

I had found no picture of the professor over the internet so I had no clue what to expect. We pushed the door, Susan entered first and I followed her. Sitting behind a large presidential desk, the professor looked in his mid-thirties; he was quite handsome, wearing a strict three pieces suit with a discreet dried flower in his buttonhole. Very elegant but really not the scholar type, or at least not the way I imagined it.

1...345678