Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still terribly late but I managed to spend the whole night working...

Anyway, on the two issues, Helen did not come to school today, again.

Robert called me this morning telling me he might be onto something. It called me back at the end of the day telling me it didn't work out but at least the hope allowed me to calm down.

I

Sorry Anne somebody just knocked on my window. I think it's Helen. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

18.

The most wonderful girl in the whole wide world

May 20th

Anne, I think I'm in love...

I couldn't write to you last night because I was at Helen's and you were here but let's not be so hasty.

Last time I wrote I told you that Helen was behind my window, right?

Well she was and she was here to apologize. I hid you where you spend most of your days and opened the window. She was there sitting on a branch. I helped her in. It was late and I should have gone to sleep but we needed to talk so we talked.

She told me how sorry she was for all the trouble she had caused me; she told me that she wanted to thank me as well for the delicious gift I had given her. I told her what I knew about our common condition, I told her that I was still pissed at her - even though it was less and less true. It was actually so untrue that we ended up in my bed to spend the last few hours of the night together. She was as cold as me but it didn't bother me at all, because she was also as wet as me. Her delicious curves against mine, her scrumptious ass fitting my fingers, her drooling pussy under my tongue, everything was offered to me on a silver plate. We ate each other out; we fingered and fucked until the first rays of the sun hit my windows. She left me there trembling with one last kiss promising me we would see each other pretty soon.

She showed up at school, since I hadn't slept, I spent most of the morning at the infirmary sleeping. I woke up around one thirty and Helen was there waiting for me with a present.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a large pair of breasts, between those breasts a single lonely string of blood running down from a delicious neck wound. The breasts and the neck belonged to the subjugated and luscious nurse that Helen had prepared for me. I bended over and licked the trail of nectar all the way to its source. As I drank, Helen petted my head, just like I had on her first night. The vampire version of breakfast in bed, Helen had treated me. We left the infirmary and we went to our respective classes. When it was over Helen told me to meet her at her place around seven.

I must confess that I had completely forgotten about Lila at that point.

I got there around six thirty a bit early, I knocked. Her father opened, he welcomed me in and we discussed for a short while. Apparently he had no recollection of my presence there the day before, actually he had really little recollection of the whole day in question. He told me that his wife was at the hospital but that the prognosis was good. A little before seven, he excused himself and went to bed. Around five past seven somebody rang the door. Expecting Helen I was really surprised to see Martha.

Martha is this nerdish girl with large glasses. We were friends for a short while a few years back but we had grown apart for the same reasons people our age grow apart. Different friends, different centers of interest, this kind of stuff... She told me she was there for the study group.

Over the next twenty five minutes six more people showed up, all of them good students, either from our school or from other schools. They were all good students but they were also, all in their own way, pretty good looking too. Martha for instance despite her glasses had the most delicious freckles all over her face, Daniel, a history geek, had this perfect angelical face, Teresa despite her hippy style hid a magnificent body under those piles of ethnic fabrics, Susan had those perky lips that you'd love to suck on for hours. I was starting to see a pattern there.

I was wondering when Helen would be getting in when suddenly my phone rang. It was Helen and Helen had the best news I could hope for...

19.

But let me tell you about the study group first

Well the finals are about to start next week and both Helen and I needed a strong injection of good old knowledge. We are both good students but with all that has happened you can understand that neither she nor I are actually feeling very comfortable to play our future at a good university based only on our luck.

So when Helen showed a little before eight we both sat among this gathering of highly functioning brains and we listened. We had those seven geeks lecture us on their different specialties. At some point I dosed off for a while, but it wasn't much of a problem since it was during Martha's English literature discussion and I can safely say that if Martha is a little better than me on the topic, it's only because her marks didn't have to go through the vampire effect during the first trimester. I shook my head trying to get rid of the spider webs of sleepiness and went to the kitchen.

Organized as she is Helen had her father go get some groceries during the afternoon for all of us to have something to eat and drink, well not us obviously but our guests. I wasn't too excited by the coke and cool aid bottles waiting for us on the table so I checked the fridge for a beer. I got out the back of the house and sat on the garden chair looking at the reddish sky of the evening. I found a pack of cigarettes at the bottom of one of my pockets and lit a cancer stick. I'm not sure if cancer is still an issue for me but even if it is I'm not ready to get rid of this addiction. Things were getting better. I finished the beer and threw the cigarette.

Somebody opened the glass sliding door behind me. It was Susan. I smiled. She smiled back. In the kitchen behind her everybody was getting a refill. I turned back and continued staring at the sky. A few moments later the biology nerd sat by my side.

"Hey," she started.

"Hey," I replied lacking any sort of originality.

"You're the first one right?"

"The first one to what?"

"The first one who got the strange bruises I've been seeing a lot around school lately."

I looked at her. She didn't seem worried, she only looked curious. I was relieved, after Lila, I didn't need another one of my fellow students trying to solve the mystery of the strange twin bruises.

"I don't know what you're talking about. What bruises?"

"Oh... I've been seeing a lot of student with pairs of bruises all over their necks, and in other places too, intimate places... Under the showers of course" she giggled before continuing. "Two small bruises, the size of a quarter separated by an inch or two and I thought it was you the first one I saw with those."

"When was that?"

"Around Halloween I think."

"I don't remember," I lied.

I looked over her shoulder. The kitchen was now empty, the others were back in the living room and it was starting to get dark. I laid a hand on Susan's lap.

"Ah," she sounded disappointed, "well I've been seeing those all-around school and I've done some research at the university's medical library."

I was about to change subject entirely to something more... intimate but this was getting interesting.

"And what did you find out?"

"Well apparently, it's a rare condition that has been linked with anemia, chronical sleepiness and in some cases has been known to cause death. But the guy who wrote the article said that despite all the studying he had done he hadn't been able to determine if it was either a virus, a bacteria or a bug that was responsible."

"And by any chance do you remember the name of the guy?"

"Why? Are you interested?"

"Why wouldn't I be interested? This is quite interesting?"

"Okay..." she wasn't convinced, "You're the first person to whom I talk to about this and that wants to know more..."

"Come on Susan, do you remember the name of the guy?"

"I don't but I have it written somewhere at home... I made a lot of research on the matter and I might have a couple more references if you want... I could bring that to you next week... if you want," she finished.

"I have a much better idea, Susan, how about I drop by your house next week and this way you can show me all this research you have on those bruises."

Her delicious face lit.

"You would come to my home? Seriously?"

"I just said so..."

"I ... It's just that, usually... Girls like you don't come to my place..."

"Well apparently this is about to change, sweet Susan, now tell me something else Susan..."

"Yes?"

"Do you want a pair of bruises too?"

She looked at me gaping, so I jumped on the occasion and took her delicious insolent lips between mine. The look in her eyes went through surprise, shame and, as you can guess, Anne, finally lust. This girl was onto something very interesting and I wanted to know more but at that point all I wanted was her cum and her blood.

I looked one last time towards the kitchen to check if the coast was clear - it was - and kneeled in the green fresh grass. I helped her out of her pants and soaked pink panties to find myself facing her glistening slit. The smell of pineapple shampoo and lust was captivating but the view was magnificent. A few deep black pubic hairs, unshaven, untouched, crowning a swollen pink button over a long and innocent wrinkle of flesh. I stood there for a while admiring the beauty offered to me when I noticed a lonely tear slowly forming at the base of her clit. Just in front of my eyes, the tear grew and finally started pouring slowly, so slowly along the crease. It was the purest expression of pleasure I had ever seen.

With the tip of my tongue, I collected the tear of delight and closed my eyes savoring every subtle nuance of flavor and smell it carried. I opened my eyes again and looked at Susan's face. Her expression was filled with desire, her upper lip trembling uncontrolled. I finally dived in, slowly collecting any remnant of this single first drop of cum and in the process causing many more to pour down my throat. I parted her lips with my tongue and tried to explore deeper but suddenly my tongue stumbled upon a thin layer of skin. I smiled and with a single thrust I broke the innocence of the girl. The virginal blood joined the delightful cum in my mouth. My fangs dug the skin on each side of her pussy and I started drinking.

Her hands pushing my face deeper inside of her she orgasmed silently three times covering my face with her sweat, cum and blood each time her pelvis would violently clench under the raging pleasure. I finally withdraw my fangs and licked her clean, getting her finally those bruises she had been so interested in.

I stood and helped her back into her clothes. I walked in the kitchen and cleaned my face in the sink. In the living room it was Daniel's turn to talk about World War two. Helen looked at me with curiosity but when Susan stumbled back in she smiled.

Studying continued for three more hours. Susan sat silently in a corner not understanding what had just happened and wondering why she was so wet and sore at the same time. Teresa and Irma fell asleep on opposite sides of the couch. Helen finally stood up and walked to the kitchen she came back with a bottle of Tequila and a basket full of shot glasses.

"Okay boys and girls, there has been enough studying for tonight, how about we start having some real fun?"

The reactions ranged from shameful agreement - Daniel, John and Susan -, snoring - Teresa and Irma-, polite refusal - Remy - and outraged protest - Martha. I took care of Martha's outraged protest and Remy's polite refusal by sitting between the two of them while Helen was pouring the first round. Martha to my left was threatening of leaving and telling on us when after brushing my fingers against her cheek; I forced her to look into my eyes. Her will was strong and I had a hard time twisting her determination but after a few long and extenuating seconds she finally cracked. Her parent's puritanism was only a façade. Remy was much easier to break, it only took a single kiss. Teresa woke up to a shot being held just before her eyes and she took it gladly and finally Irma, seeing everybody else enjoying themselves took hers.

All those geeks were not used to party, at least not with anything stronger than a Canada dry or a root beer so they were all profusely drunk after the fourth round. Helen and I looked at each other. This was going to be so much fun.

I wanted some dick so, after giving a round of kisses, I sat back next to Remy. I was a bit disappointed by the size of the member he was playing with, but what the hell, beggars can be choosers... He revealed a nice technique I wouldn't have suspected and after sticking my butt for a while I took some of his blood. I left him fall asleep on the couch.

Hellen, sitting between Irma and Teresa had her hands inside their skirts while drinking from either one or the other's bleeding necks.

Susan, innocent little Susan had organized a nice setting with Daniel and Irma, Eating her out while he would take her from behind. I was surprised at the ingenuity of the little biologist and I didn't want to bother them so I turned back to Martha, outraged Martha, pious Martha who was violently desecrating her pee hole with an African totem that had been waiting for this occasion taking dust on the small table to her right.

We sixty-nined for a long while and, as I had with Susan, I gorged on her virginal blood. Helen had joined the trio when I was finished with Martha and I joined them to get my share of the remaining two geeks.

I fell asleep really early in Helen's room a finger of hers in the ass and another one in the pussy. It was a very productive evening.

The next day we all went to school together, all tired but not all knowing why.

20.

You might be wondering what was that call about

Yes the call...

So Anne, you know about how Helen was turned. I know about it too. And obviously Helen knows about it too. Well apparently Lila doesn't.

So over the phone, as I'm browsing at the nice geek buffet getting ready to study in front of me, since Monday, four days now, Lila that is so afraid of me, Lila who knows my secret and who I have to make sure she shuts the fuck up. That Lila.

And apparently Lila has something extremely important to tell to Helen, something she can't tell over the phone. Lila asks if she can meet Helen the next evening, at the Football game. And Helen says that of course, we can perfectly meet there. And Lila insists that Helen doesn't talk to me about it. That she will call her around half time and that she'll tell her where she'll be waiting for her.

I'm so happy and nervous, that the next day at school goes by in flash. And I find myself around the football field among the students and relatives of our team. The local high school team, "the mountain lions", is meeting with the team from of another school from our county for the third place. It's the last Match of the Season and everyone is pretty excited. The match should have taken place at the beginning of May but for some reasons I don't remember and care it's been postponed until tonight. The teachers from both schools protested for it take place so close to the final exams but in the end the both principals ruled against them and organized the event. Tonight I went home and changed my clothes. I'm wearing a long hood that covers my face. I walk up the bleachers up the very last row of seats and hide in the shadow observing the crowd.

Helen... Helen and football is a long story. Helen has been a football fan ever since I can remember. Actually I can still see myself not tall enough to reach the edge of the living room table watching my very first Super bowl with Helen and her dad. Helen has always dated football players, not the captain obviously; the captain is Amalia's property. But Helen has never missed a game of the Mountain Lions. On top of that, Helen has lost her virginity to a football player, problem is she doesn't remember which one since it was during an after match party. So Helen's make up was brown and green, Helen was wearing the brown and green team's scarf, the brown and green team's shirt, the brown and green team's mountain lion hat, the... Helen was a brown and green blurry whirlwind running up and down the bleachers. And a yelling brown and green whirlwind on top of that.

The match was about to start. That little girl with a nice voice, sang the anthem, we all stood hand over the heart. The players got on the field. And the game was on!

Thirty two minutes later the first quarter finished. I hadn't been able to spot Lila at that point. After the break the game resumed. After a while I realized that I had been so occupied trying to spot that bitch Lila that I completely missed what was happening on the field. I looked at the scoreboard - we were winning - and spotted her. Lila was standing bellow it. From this distance, before, I couldn't have made her well but now, with my new senses I could detail her perfectly. She looked exhausted; she was wearing the same clothes she had at school on Monday, deep dark ringed eyes, and a general end of the world attitude. Not Mad Max end of the world but more "they're coming to get you Barbara" end of the world...

At half time she stood there letting everybody scramble to the refreshment area before taking out her phone. She talked to Helen for a second and she hung up. I called Helen.

"Where?"

"In the parking lot..."

"Good see you there in ten..."

You know what they say, Anne, in a parking lot nobody will hear you scream... Sorry about that, I have been wanting to make that joke for quite a while now...

So Lila waited for Helen to leave the stadium and I waited for her to leave her spot. When she finally did, I started walking down the stairs when I stumbled upon Amalia. She took my arm and looked at me. She wanted to say something, but she didn't know what. She shook her head, smiled and finally let me go.

As I was walking away she told me.

"See you later?"

I turned back and told her: "Maybe."

I went back to my problems but Amalia's attitude bugged all the way to the parking lot. I really need to be more careful, she is good looking and her blood is absolutely delicious but once again I don't want another Lila on the hands. When I reached the parking lot I didn't see the two girls at first with all the cars but I stopped and listened. There they were, I crawled in the shadows and approached the girls. They were standing behind one of the buses from the other school.

"Helen, I'm not bullshiting you. I know what I saw, she had fangs..."

I stepped into the light. Lila saw me and tried to run but Helen caught her and placed a hand over her mouth.

"Shhh, calm down, don't resist..."

Lila bit Helen's fingers and managed to say.

"You fool; I told you not tell her, now she will kill us both."

"No I won't." I said, "Please Lila, calm down, we have to talk."

Lila tried to fight but Helen's grip was now stronger and she finally calmed down..."

I was at a crossroad. I could either tell her the truth or deny and blame her memories on a bad dream. The first option was risky but the second was even more.

"Helen, please let her go." I finally said.

"But she'll run!"

"I don't think so... Will you run?"

Helen lifted her hand. Lila waited for a while before answering.

"No, I won't run..."

"Good, now that this is settled please let her go."

Lila shook her arms and looked at me with as much defiance she could managed considering her fear.

"Lila... I'm sorry... I should have told you... You're both my best friends and I should have told you both... But... Lila you have to understand, I was lost... I didn't understand what was happening to me... I was confused and when I made up my mind it was too late but now... I see my mistake. Lila, I... I am a vampire."

123456...8