Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a seat, girls..."

"Good afternoon," Susan started, "I'm Susan and this is Sandra."

"Nice to meet you Susan, nice to meet you Sandra. So Susan," he started, "according to your email you're here to talk to me about my work on the bites, right?"

"The... the bites?" she stuttered, "You call them like that?"

"How else would I call them, it's what they are after all, bites... Don't tell me you didn't get an interest over them because they looked like vampire bites, with all the vampire fiction nonsense you post over the internet..."

"I... I never told anyone... How did you know?"

"Come on Susan, I'm not here to tell you all my secrets. So the bites, what did you want to know about them?"

"I..."

"Come on Susan, spell it out, we don't have all evening."

The exchange was quite surreal. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should run away or wait a little longer.

"I..." Susan tried again, "the bites... what ... who ... who makes them?"

"Who? Well it depends, I could, or, if I'm not mistaken, your friend here could..."

I had mixed feelings. On one hand I was so happy to finally meet one of my own, one who could give all the explanations I had been looking for, and, on the other hand, I was starting to get seriously pissed, I had fought so hard to protect my secret.

"You mean I was right?"

"Susan, deep down, you knew, deep down you knew that Sandra is ... a nosferatu, or a vampire as we are called this days, if not why else would you have brought her here?"

Susan turned to me. She was glowing. The professor deep gaze left Susan and fell on me.

"Now Sandra, I've been waiting for quite a while to meet you," the professor continued, "well you or any other one as young as you... Susan, could you please step outside for a moment, we have matters to discuss, Sandra and I, we'll call you back when we're finished."

Obediently Susan stood up and stepped out of the room. She seemed mesmerized, as she closed the door I looked back at the professor, I still had a lot of things to learn and the professor was the person who would teach me...

We talked for forty five minutes or so. Well I did most of the talking, I told him about me, my experiences, what I knew about my condition. In the last ten minutes, he started talking but, Anne, I'm sorry, he made me promise not to reveal to anyone what he told me. And deep down, I feel that this applies to you too. To make it simple, I'll be going to that university next year and Helen too. And we will be working closely with the Professor on a very important project. But I've told you too much already.

Anyway the professor buzzed his assistant and asked her to send Susan back in.

"Susan please have a sit, sorry to have you waiting out there."

He started slowly to unbutton his shirt sleeves.

"If I'm not mistaken Susan, you have a huge crush on vampires, right?"

"Huh, huh."

"Good because I have a huge crush on gentle shy nerdy girls..."

His jacket was already resting with his vest on the back of his seat. In three expert movements he unknotted his tie and folded it on the edge of his desk. He then started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Sandra, I can feel that you haven't fed in the whole day, I must confess I haven't either and Susan here is more than willing to let us, so why don't you help her..."

I stood and approached Susan. She was fascinated by the professor.

"May I?" I asked her pointing at her shirt.

She nodded.

"Just one little thing though," the professor said, "don't kiss or bite her yet, I want to teach you a little trick."

He was topless, nice abs and large shoulders with quite a few scars baring his chest. He walked around the desk and rested against it. Susan was looking at us, her shirt, now open, revealing her innocent white bra.

"Sandra," the professor ordered, "please finger our little friend here, but remember no kiss no bites..."

I kneeled and pulled on her skirt. Her belly was moving up and down in anticipation. When my fingers touched her skin she shivered. I spread her legs. Her white panties showed a large stain, the smell was divine, fresh as an apple juice on warm summer day. Susan wanted us as much as we wanted her. I helped her out of her panties too.

Once again in front of me I had the most beautiful pussy in existence; the traces of the bites I had given her nearly two weeks ago had almost faded. I laid a single finger on her clit feeling the blood surge and gorge the tiny swollen bundle of nerves. My fangs extended in my mouth, Susan saw them and moaned. I started making small circles on the little hood of skin. Susan's hands grasped onto the armrests. She closed her eyes and started purring.

"Now Sandra, you have to agree with me that the properties of our memory erasing saliva are quite practical but sometimes it does feel lonely right?"

"Huhuh," I answered mechanically not really listening to him.

"Well here's a little tip you might not have gotten a hold on but if you want your victim..."

Susan had a hiccup of pleasure at the sound of the word. She was getting close.

"... to remember the moments she or he shared with you, you only have to give them a major orgasm before diving in."

Susan purring had turned into harsh breathing. Her movements had become jerkier. She finally decomposed under my touch. Her delicious little slit parted to let out a small whiff of ecstasy; her butt crack was soaked; she left out a long groan. She opened her eyes.

"I ... I will remember this?" she asked.

The professor smiled baring his fangs.

"Yes you will Susan, but you will tell no one and you'll help Sandra here with anything she needs. Do you understand?"

"Yes professor, Sandra, I understand, I promise."

"Good," the professor finished taking her hand and making her stand.

He pushed her against his desk and after unbuttoning his pants he shoved his rod into her tight pussy. I got out of my clothes watching him come and go into my ... servant? The term sounds right, Anne, but I'm still not grasping everything it implies. I guess that I will make the rules of our relationship but none-the-less the idea behind it is strange.

Anyway, I climbed on the desk and spreading my legs I had Susan lick my special place. Hesitant and clumsy she managed to give me a shy orgasm. I'll have to teach her how to do that properly. But soon we switched places and the real fun began. She screamed under my tongue and I screamed under the thrusts of the professor's dick. We finally fed on Susan's trembling body. The professor bit in her arm pit and I took her thigh. She was as deliciously sweet as I remembered.

It was nearly seven forty five when we got out. Susan was on a little cloud and the professor had me promise to enjoy my summer. He's definitely a nice guy. Creepy dad was absolutely mad to have been waiting and he didn't say a word as he drove. We stopped at a motel and we should be back home tomorrow in the morning. I think I'm going to go out now, I've spotted a little dinner and I want to have a bite there.

Good night Anne, sleep tight.

25.

Still June 3rd, just way later

Anne I think it's the first time I write to you twice the same day. But I have a pretty good reason, judge by yourself.

You remember I told you that I was going out to have a bite in a dinner, right? Well so I left you in the hidden compartment at the bottom of my suitcase. Hidden compartment is a big word for the piece of fabric I sewed inside my suitcase to hide you, but at least it's self-explanatory. It's impressive how cautious I have become since I started writing you. So I hid you and went to have a shower. I got ready and opened the door on the half empty parking lot of the motel.

Susan was there, about to knock on my door.

"Oh," I said.

"You going out?" she asked.

"Huhuh," I answered?

"Going out to... hunt?"

"Huhuh," I answered.

"Mind if I ... tag along?"

Since I didn't know what to say so I simply repeated myself. Susan and I walked down the road towards the Dinner I told you about. The night was fresh for this period of the year but I didn't care.

"Sandra?"

"Huhuh."

"Do you want me to call you Mistress?"

"Why the hell would I want that?"

"I don't know it's supposed to be this way... I guess."

"No Susan, I don't want you to call me Mistress. It sounds weird and on top of that it's a dead giveaway. Who calls who mistress nowadays?"

"Oh, ok... It's just that I would have loved to call you mistress..."

"Susan, just call me Sandra and that's it. No mistress, please," but she looked disappointed. So to cool the things between us, I finished, "I'm sorry to tell you Susan, that you're very lacking in the part of hunchbacks to make a proper Igor."

She laughed and nodded. We continued walking towards the dinner.

Ten minutes later we got there, I had the impression that it was much closer when we passed it earlier that evening but I guess that Creepy Dad drives a bit faster than I thought. There were a couple of trucks in the parking lot and a caravan but there was no one inside except for a cook dozing off in front of the counter. We pushed the door and entered. The cook, a sturdy man in his mid-forties, almost fell from his stall. We went to a booth and sat.

"Want something to eat?" I asked Susan.

"No but I guess you wouldn't mind to have a piece of the cook right?"

"I wouldn't," I answered eyeing him as he dusted off some imaginary filth on his apron before walking to our table.

"Good evening ladies, can I get you anything?"

I ordered a beer. He looked at me with some reprobation but finally shrugged and turned to Susan.

"I'll have... a beer too."

"Two beers, coming right up," he said.

But he didn't move.

"Mind if I ask you what two lovely girls like you are doing here at this time of the night?"

"We couldn't sleep and I was thirsty," I answered.

He shrugged again and walked back to the counter to get the drinks. Less than a minute later, he came back with the order.

"You girls students?"

I smiled at him.

"What's your name big boy?"

"Jim."

Had to be a Jim.

"You alone here Jim?"

"Yup the night shift is for me. Not much traffic but the owner wants us to stay open all night. Don't know why."

"Are there any cameras, in here Jim?"

He looked around.

"Why you ask?"

"I don't know, I just wouldn't want what's coming up next to be recorded."

He took a step back.

"You're not planning on robbing me, right? Because the register is almost empty."

"No Jim, we don't plan on robbing you."

"Ah," he didn't sound very reassured, "so what is coming up next?"

"I don't know, maybe we weren't only looking for a drink, we might also have been looking for some... action."

"Action?" he started smiling again.

"Yup good old rubbing action, what you say?"

"You serious?"

"Dead serious, so what you say, Jim?"

"I say that there are no cameras in here on my mother's grave."

I'm not sure if his mother was dead but he looked sincere. His confidence was growing back and I guess that it wasn't the only thing growing in him.

"Good, so maybe you can show us your kitchen?"

"My kitchen?"

"Yes, your kitchen why don't you take us there?"

"Yeah, yeah, my kitchen..." he smiled, "if you ladies mind following me this way, we can have a grand tour of my domain."

I smiled; I guess being a lady vamp makes all this hunting thing much funnier. No guy in his right mind would pass the occasion to tap on my sweet little ass.

We followed the cook behind the counter and through a small revolving door. The kitchen was small, no more than ten feet square but it was clean. I sat on a table leaving my feet hanging in the air. Susan tried to look cool resting against the door but it opened and she almost fell. She stepped back in the kitchen and leaned against the door of the walk-in fridge.

"So Jim, got a girlfriend? A wife?"

"No," I knew he was lying, "pretty much lonely at the moment."

"Cool, lucky for you, we walked in here tonight, right?"

He smiled greedily.

"Now Jim, why don't you show us the merchandise?"

He took off the apron and left it on the floor. The bulge on his sweatpants left no doubt on the effect we had on him. He took out his shirt. He was quite bulky with a tiny beer belly. I smiled. I turned to Susan.

"Why don't you get out your clothes too."

Jim looked at me.

"You like to give orders, don't you?"

"Yup and I like to watch too."

Susan had taken off her top and her skirt. She was wearing black laced underwear which was a great improvement over the white cotton I had always seen her with. She dropped the bra and the panties. Where she used to have this wild bush of nascent pubic hair, there was only a clean shaven mound.

"Yo big Jim," I spat.

He turned around confused. The bulge had doubled in size. I spread my legs allowing him to see that I had "forgotten" to put on any panties.

"Eyes up here! Come and give mama a kiss."

He stumbled to me. I could see a wild desire wanting get free behind his eyes. My hands behind the back of his head, his on my waist, our lips touched, our tongues mingled, my saliva broke the chains of the beast. I pushed him away. There was madness in his eyes now, he lifted my skirt, clumsily pushed his sweatpants half way down and tried to stick me right away.

A finger on his chest.

"I said I like to watch, big boy, but be gentile, my friend is not used to wild beasts like you."

He grinned and turned back towards Susan. She looked terrified.

"Any second thoughts Igor?" I asked her.

Jim, his sweatpants still over his knees, jumped his way through the kitchen, his dick swinging up and down until he pinned her against the walk in fridge.

"No... I... I'm a bit scared that's all," she managed to say before her lips were muffled by his.

He was all over poor Susan, hands grabbing her tiny tits, dick pressing against her belly, body crushing her against the fridge. I jumped off the table and pushed myself against the two of them. He was immobilized but he struggled. One of my arms went around his neck, the other holding them both, tightly squeezed, against the heavy door.

"Jim, you brute, be nice, can't you see she's just a little girl."

"Little girl..." he managed to repeat.

But he didn't want to calm down, he wanted to take Susan savagely, violently, he wanted to dominate her, to make her scream and cry. He wanted to rape her.

I pulled him back and forced him on his knees. I pulled his head up so he could look me in the eyes.

"Tsst tsst, motherfucker, you do as I say or you face the consequences..."

I leaned forward and my fangs dug two tiny holes in his neck. He came, throwing a long string of jizz all over the kitchen floor onto Susan's naked feet. I left him go and turned to Susan.

"Come," I said, "don't be afraid. Sometimes it happens, but don't worry, never worry, I'm here to protect you."

She walked to us, with my free hand, I trailed up her thigh to find her pleasure slit. She was still a bit wet. As I kneeled and resumed my feeding, my fingers gently started pushing and teasing her curtains of delight. Her hand soon fell on my head, grabbing my hair and pulling it. She was ecstatic, pouring all over my fingers.

I licked his neck and my lips. Strong musky blood full of rudeness and desire, exquisite.

"Now big boy, ready to behave?"

He nodded.

"Good, could you gently take my friend on the table there?"

He nodded again.

He took Susan by the hand and like a little porcelain doll he helped her on the table. He spread her legs and slowly, he pushed his dick into her tight guts. When he reached the back of her pussy, he smoothly came out. Susan whole body was shaken by convulsions, her brown nipples erected in the cold air of the kitchen. She panted heavily.

After a while Susan peaked.

I walked to them and forced him to stop. He looked disappointed.

"Now Susan, let me show you how to suck dick."

Jim leaned against the table. We were both on our knees, his hard wiener just by our faces.

"So this, Susan," I said grabbing the base of the shaft, "is a dick. Dicks are the male equivalent of a cunt."

She laughed.

"Usually, when you encounter one of those you have three choices: one, you can stick it in you, ass or pussy doesn't matter. But you have already tried. You can also, two, stroke it," I did, pulling hard on the base and running my fingers all the way to the head, "there are many ways to stroke a guy. You can rub it up and down, you can squeeze it, you can twist it and you don't have to do it with all your fingers. Make a ring with two of them, like this, and go up and down, they'll love it. You can also use both hands, like this, and if he is big enough like Jim here, and that you're not alone, you can even put a third and fourth."

I guided her. She continued laughing; drinking my words just like I had drank Jim's blood.

"Now, in a dick there's not only the rod, well technically the rod is the dick, but what I mean is that you have to be conscious of its surroundings. You have the balls, those too you can play with; you also have this little part here, just below the balls, just before the ass, this part is quite sensitive too, imagine it as man's clit, you try it."

Jim was far gone. He was going to explode anytime now.

"Hold it there, can you see how the balls are contracting? That means he's about to come. And well normally you wouldn't want that because then he would be finished with you and you could sit on your orgasm, but since I bit him, he will be ready in no time, so Susan, let's go the third option you have with dicks and let's see what happens. Put your lips on the tip, yes, now suck it in small bursts. Yes that's it..."

I stepped back and looked at Jim... Three, two, one... He convulsed and Susan's mouth filled with Jim's seed. I took her chin and licked some spill.

"Now Jim, why don't you give us our practice tool back?"

Jim hadn't waited for the order to start growing again. The lesson was ready to start again.

An hour later, Jim had come three more times, once again in Susan mouth, another time all over our faces and the last inside my pussy. I was about to call it a night when Susan asked me:

"Don't you want more of his blood?"

I turned my head to a side, silently asking for explanations.

"I mean don't you want to ... drain him?"

"Drain? You mean kill him? What would be the point?"

"I don't know... Would you like to?"

"Well, yes I must confess it's extremely satisfying but I don't want to attract any attention."

"What attention? We're just passing through; no one will ever know we were here."

"That's a good point but I have another question for you: why would you have me kill him?"

"Well I don't know it's in your nature, isn't it?"

"Yes, but it's not in yours is it?"

"No... I... I don't think so... I... maybe, I don't know."

""You don't know and you come up with me killing him, why?"

"You're a vampire, you should kill, I think."

"And you're a psycho..."

"Yeah, maybe, I don't know. All those years being picked on by mindless brutes like Jim here..."

"How the fuck do you know if Jim was bully?"

"I don't, but since there are no consequences don't you want it."

The idea was starting to grow seriously on me. Jim did look like a brute, and despite the fact that we came onto him hard... He was there dozing in the middle of his pans and pots, his limp dick on the side flaccidly resting on his leg. I kneeled by his side and I took his wrist in my hand, his pulse was weak but there was still more than enough to feed me. Susan sat on her ass, her legs spread on the other side of Jim's body. She had this terrible look, directly into my eyes, she was terrifying. She started teasing herself, circling around her shaven mound.

1...345678