Secrets and Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

The weekend flashed by. During the day I started work on my next project and prepared the presentation for the one I had just finished. In the evenings I would go in and sit with Alex until he went off to sleep and then go home. By Sunday Susan had caught up on her sleep and was more her old self. So much so that she asked what was wrong when I tried to go to sleep. It had now been more than two weeks since we made love. When we weren't in bed at the same time she could understand it but why was I feeling so tired now.

By 9.30 on Monday morning I was ringing Sarah's doorbell. When the door opened her hand came out , grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. As she closed the door she pushed me back against it.

"You're late" she said then fastened her lips to mine in a passionate kiss like the one I had experienced on Friday. I tried to protest about the late comment but she was not listening she took my hand and led me through to the kitchen. She was wearing jeans that she must have been poured into, a thin white tee shirt which showed the outline of her nipples three inch stiletto heel shoes and an excited grin.

"I have a plan" she said. "Coffee or something stronger?"

I accepted the coffee and she led me back to the sofa. She brought in some coffee and a bag and sat down beside me.

"Do you still want to hurt Gary?"she asked

"I don't know, maybe not as much as I did on Friday but I think he should have to pay for all the hurt and the damage he's done to my marriage"

"Now think back Harry, what is it that Gary's most proud of? What was he always teasing you about?"

"His sexual prowess. - His ability to get women, women like you, and now it seems Susan, pregnant"

"So that's where we hit him. The second part's a bit difficult but attacking his sexual prowess will be a lot easier than you think. Now I need to know the answer to two questions. First, in order to do this you and I are going to have to get to know each other a lot better and I do mean a LOT better. Can you handle that Harry?"

One look at her as she edged closer to me gave the answer to that question.

"Yes, definitely"

"Good" she said reaching into the bag."The second question is do you know how to use one of these?"

She pulled out a Sony semi-pro digital video camera complete with zoom mike.

"What I don't know I can pick up pretty quickly" I answered.

"Oh Good" she said gripping my arm with both hands and moving even closer.

"Harry, we are going to make a porn movie starring you and me, with you doing all the things to me that Gary hasn't done for years and in some cases things I would never let him do. We could email it to all his friends, it would destroy him"

"Hold on. Now who is not thinking about the consequences? Think of the embarrassment it would cause you, and wouldn't you find it degrading doing all that stuff on camera?"

"Don't you think it is embarrassing and degrading being married to that little shit for all these years? If it hadn't been for daddy's insistence that the children need a father I would have left him years ago. Anyway we don't have to distribute it we could just threaten to, you know Harry, blackmail. You could get your son his kidney"

Had I been thinking like Harry Anderson I would have seen the flaws in her plan. As it was she got me with the last sentence and I agreed to the plan.

"Right Harry, the first stage of the plan is we get to know each other better. Come with me"

She led me upstairs and into the master bedroom. As soon as she closed the door her lips locked on mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues started to dance. It felt like my heart was rising in my chest as I felt my shirt being unbuttoned. There were more kisses as she unbuckled my belt and my trousers fell to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers, I was standing there in my socks and boxer shorts, just looking at her.

"What happens now?" I asked

"Well Harry, you're going to undress me, then we are going to make love and talk and make love some more and so on until it's time for me to pick up the children from school and you to go to the hospital. Who knows? If you are a good boy I might even give you some lunch"

I didn't need any more encouragement. Susan had already driven a tank through our wedding vows, I considered myself free. I moved in and kissed her unbuckling her belt as I did so I had the jeans unbuttoned and unzipped but they didn't fall, they were hugging her legs too closely. Pulling her hips into mine I eased the jeans over her peachy rump then went down on one knee and alternating from one leg to the other I pushed them down her shapely legs. When I reached the floor she stepped out of them and I looked up. The sight that confronted me set me afire There at the top of her shapely legs was a perfect pubic mound covered in a lacy black thong. No hair protruded from the thong and its contrast with the milky white skin, made it really prominent. I couldn't resist the temptation to move forward and kiss it through the silky fabric. As I did so I could feel her hips move pushing it harder against my lips. I stood up and gripped the bottom of her tee shirt. As I raised the shirt she raised her arms and I had the shirt off in seconds. She had the breasts of a twenty five year old. Large enough, certainly for this man, and hardly a trace of drooping with small up turned nipples. She dropped her arms down around my neck and pulled me in to kiss me again.

As we kissed I slowly massaged her breasts then started moving my hands down. By the time I reached the waistband of her thong our lips parted. I pushed my thumbs under the waistband and continued my downward journey making sure that my finger flowed of the beautiful cheeks of her arse. I slipped down onto one knee as my hands neared the floor and she stepped out of her thong and stood there with her legs apart. I looked up and saw a perfectly trimmed triangle of hair forming an arrow head pointing to her hairless pussy. My mouth was drawn to it like a bee is to the honey pot. As I started to kiss and lick those lips her legs spread wider and she tilted her hips towards me. I found myself reaching between her legs and gripping those plump cheeks pulling her onto me. Her moans started as my tongue entered her pussy and the out across her clit, Her pussy was starting to drip when I felt her hand come down under my chin and pull me up. As I stood up I kissed her sharing the juices of her pussy with her. As we broke the kiss she looked down at the bulge in my Boxer shorts.

"Harry - that's either a pistol in your pants or you are very pleased to see me"

I laughed, it was a corny joke but still funny.

"Who wouldn't be pleased to see you?"

She was now squatting down in front of me pulling the boxers down. As the elastic cleared the end of my dick it sprang out and bounced for while. She stopped and looked at it.

"Wow Harry that's no pistol, it's more like a bloody canon"

"Yeah a canon that only fires blank rounds"

In a flash she was up with a hand either side of my face and was looking into my eyes

"Oh Harry, you've already given me pleasure that Gary never did. Don't go all self pitying on me now" She smiled at me and kissed me gently.

I stepped out of my boxers a removed my socks. We were both standing there naked as the day we were born. I moved forward and she stepped back until her legs hit the edge of the bed. She sat back on the bed with her legs wide apart and as I knelt between her legs she lay back on the bed. Now I am not a guy who loves to eat pussy but I am the type who gets high on giving his partner pleasure and if that means eating her pussy then so be it. I set to with a will sucking and licking while at the same time massaging those wonderful breasts, rubbing her erect nipples as I did so. Her pubic mound rose to me rhythmically. When I started sucking and swirling my tongue around her clit the thrusts got more forceful until she started pushing my head down. Then came the cries.

"Oh Harry , Oh Harry, Oh, Oh, Oh Harreeeeee."

Her pussy became very wet. Her juices were in my mouth and all over my chin. With both her legs now over my shoulders and her hands pushing my head hard into her pussy I was finding it difficult to breathe. As she relaxed I got up. I picked her up and moved her further on to the bed. I knelt between her thighs and started kissing my way up her body. I got to her gorgeous breasts as she was ripe for sucking. I moved from one to the other sometimes sucking on just the nipple, sometimes taking as much of the breast as I could into my mouth and other times just circling her nipples with my tongue. Her hips started bucking again and soon she was brushing the end of my dick with her pussy every time she thrust upwards.

"Take me Harry, make me yours"

As I heard this I knew it was time and leaning on one arm I positioned my dick and started to push in. I had only made love to Susan in all of the last seventeen years and was not expecting the resistance I felt to my entry. She was certainly well enough lubricated but I was still needing a lot of pressure to force my way in. At one point I thought that she was in pain and stopped. Her response was to grab both cheeks of my arse and pull me further in. I paused once fully in her then started to move in a smooth reciprocating motion. Her thrusting resumed and soon we were synchronised, her thrusting up as I thrust down. I now had my hands under her shoulders while I took the weight on my forearms. This gave me the chance to look at her beautiful face which was now moving from side to side

"So good, So Good" she was murmuring.

Then it hit her again. Her hips pushed down into the bed, her stomach came up to meet me and another cry came from her mouth. I took this as my cue and dropped down onto her and quickly flipped her so that she was now on top. As she came down from her orgasm. I started to circle my pelvis beneath her then pushing my heels down into the bed so that I could raise my hips. While I did this I used my fingers and finger nails on her back and her pert little bottom. Soon she was grinding her clit into my pelvis and letting out gasps as I ran my hand up the side of her body so that my thumbs brushed the side of her breasts. It was when my finger went down into her arse crack that things really started to kick off again. I could feel my pressure building and as my fingers passed over her tight little anus the bucking and grinding became almost unstoppable just as I was about to come I pushed my middle finger into her anus just up to the first knuckle she really went wild forcing herself up off my chest, thrusting her pussy down she screamed

"Give it to me Harry, Give it to me"

Stream after stream of my semen flooded into her and as the feeling of ecstasy subsided she collapsed back onto my chest with a single word

"Wow1"

Minutes passed as we lay there with my dick slowly softening inside her. I felt her hand come around the back of my neck and lift my head so that I was now looking at her. She looked at me with loving eyes and said

"Thank you Harry"

"For what?"

"For helping me understand why it is called making love. With Gary and the few lovers I've had, sex has been something that one person does to the other to satisfy a need. This time felt like an act of love. At times it felt like we were one person. I have never felt like that before. Will it always be like that Harry?"

"I don't know" I said "I'll try my best"

"Yes" she giggled "I believe you will"

As she slipped off of me and snuggled up to my chest she said

" Now I will tell you all about me, then you tell me all about you"

She told me how she had a privileged childhood, her father owned a number of local companies, including the haulage firm that Gary drove for. She thought she was probably a spoiled child. Her father, while being generous with his cash, was not so generous with his time, and expected his children to do as they were told without question. She had picked Gary out as a boyfriend purely because she knew her father would disapprove. Unfortunately Gary was every bit the little shit her father thought he was. He took her to a party, got her drunk then robbed her of her virginity. She couldn't even remember it happening. She had been about to break up with Gary when she discovered she was pregnant. In those days it was taken much more seriously than it is now. Her father insisted that she marry Gary

"You've made your bed, now you must lie in it" he told her.

Gary was none too keen so her father made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Gary would be guaranteed a job and would never have to pay a penny to support Sarah or their child. All he had to do in return was be a good husband. Gary, of course, didn't know how to be a good husband and even while she was in hospital having their child he was going out on the pull with the lads. This was something I knew to be true, at the time I still hung around with the same group. Within three months of giving birth she was pregnant again. It was not an easy pregnancy but Gary didn't care and demanded she satisfy his sexual needs no matter how she was feeling. She felt that she was not his wife so much as his personal fuck toy. As she said this she looked up at me.

"Sorry Harry"

"What for?"

"I seem to remember that you don't like to hear women talk like that but I couldn't think of a better way to express it"

I was amazed that she should remember that after all those years.

"You're right" I said "but please carry on"

She went on to tell me that it was after her daughter was born that she found out that Gary had been visiting prostitutes during the time when she was off limits. That was when the fight back began. The publicity about AIDS was at its peak and she was damned if she was going to let Gary pass anything like that on to her. She refused sex without a condom. That's what led to the physical abuse. After one of their fights she had been home to see her mother. Her father had seen the fading black eye and asked simply

"Did he do that to you?"

Her lack of an answer was obviously answer enough because the next week Gary "accidentally" trapped his right hand between the forks of a fork truck as he was pushing them together. She soon realised that she only had to say that she had spoken to her father in order to make the colour drain from Gary's face and produce a cold sweat. Gary had a vasectomy in an attempt to get her to accept him without a condom. It didn't work and when he said if he had to use a condom he might as well not bother she told him that suited her just fine. His employer gave him the Turkish run to do and that kept him away from home for seven days at a time.

She told me about her lovers and expected me to be shocked, I wasn't. I didn't ask how many but she told me you could count them on the fingers of one hand. Most had turned out to be married all had wanted her for her body and didn't want any complications. I told her it was their loss and I really meant it. The more I got to know her the more I came to the conclusion she was a really nice person who'd been dealt a poor hand. She obviously doted on her children Luke and Daisy. They were part of the reason she was still with Gary. Becoming pregnant at eighteen meant that she had no qualifications or skills to get the sort of job she would need to support them all and her father had made it clear that if she left, he wouldn't continue to support them.

When she finished she looked at me.

"See what a mess my life is Harry?"

I just held her to me feeling the swell of those gorgeous breasts pushing into my chest and side. Something was troubling me so while she played with my chest hair.

"Why Me?"

"Why you what Harry"

"Well you said that no man has come near you without a condom in ten years or more"

"That's right"

"But I didn't use one and you didn't ask me to. So why Me"

"Because you are Harry Anderson"

"Boring, barren Harry Anderson" I responded

She slapped my chest, raised herself up on an elbow and looked at me.

"I've told you about the self pity Harry, it's really unattractive in a man."

"OK" she continued "because Harry Anderson will have been totally faithful to his wife since the day they got married so there'll be no chance of infection. Because if Harry Anderson got me pregnant, he'd stand by me, no matter what. If that makes you boring Harry then I am happy to be bored. Oh how I wish I had met you before that bastard got me pissed and got me pregnant."

"Now it is your turn Harry."

I was just about to start talking when I realised that her head was moving down my chest, her hand was already caressing my balls and the canon was being primed to fire again. When her lips closed over the head of my penis I was in ecstasy. Susan very rarely did this and it was always a struggle to get her to even try. When I felt things coming to a boil I told her that if she took me in her mouth it would be a while before I would be able to come again. She raised her head off of my dick and looking me straight in the eye.

"So what do you want Harry"

I thought about it for a minute and told her

"I want to make love to you again"

She gave me the broadest smile,

"Oh Yes please Harry. Yes. Yes. Yes." she said as she straddled me once again.

Our second time was equally as good as the first and it was not just the sex. Holding her so close, feeling her respond to my touch all of this filled me with a warm glow and when my finger touched her back it was like electricity flowing through them. It was 1.30pm by the time she rolled off of me again and we both needed the shower. We washed each other clean and much to my surprise as she washed my legs she suddenly took me into her mouth again and even more surprisingly I responded to the occasion. Soon I could feel myself pumping thread after thread of my man juice into her eager mouth. She stood up and appeared to be rolling it around in her mouth before swallowing. "Woohoo Harry" she shouted, "a three loads a day man. I am impressed."

She kissed me and our tongues danced together then we hugged as the water sprayed over us.

Once we had dried each other off and got dressed we went down to the kitchen and Sarah asked what I fancied. Having heard of her privileged upbringing I reverted to my working class roots and asked for a bacon sandwich. As we ate I gave her my story of the lad raised on a council estate, son of a farm labourer and a cleaner. My Secondary modern school education. Having to work to buy things like records, films for my camera etc. I did paper rounds and shelf filling at the supermarket, anything that gave me some spending cash. My love of Science and Maths made me odd in the eyes of my contemporaries. I told her of my move to the technical college to study engineering and how the rest of the crowd laughed and told me I should get a job on the buildings or delivery vans earning real money. When I went to university to study electronics they really flipped telling me that I thought I was too good for them now. However, I came home in the holidays and worked for whoever would pay me, hanging out with the same old crowd, my school friends, the mates I had known all my life.

When I came back with my degree in electronics I got a job with a local engineering firm. I had not been back six months before I met Susan who was working as a children's social worker. I told her of our difficulties conceiving, of my low sperm count and of our joy at the birth of Alex followed by Maddy and Jacob.

She listened to it all then said to me "So you were happy Harry"

"Yes" I admitted "but it was all a lie. For fourteen years I have been living a lie, thinking I was the important man in their lives. Now I find Susan has been screwing Gary and god knows who else. I thought she loved me but if she did why did she do this to me. It would've been kinder to leave me as soon as she knew I wasn't going to give her children."

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers