Self Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it too. But why didn't you tell me?"

"Stan seemed to work for you. May I ask why you gave me that name?"

Diane took a few moments to answer. "You reminded me of an old boyfriend. He was kind of wooden and emotionally distant. Sorry..."

"No apologies necessary Diane. I can see how it fit."

"It did in the beginning. You were rather awkward with your communication."

"That is true."

"But I like Chris much better. May I call you Chris from now on?"

"That is my name, Diane."

"Smart ass!" she laughed. She got herself another drink. He declined.

"So, now that we have been properly introduced what did you mean by I was special?" Her heart was pounding.

"I have had a number of clients Diane. All of them are female, by the way. I don't handle males. They have another model for that. It is interesting to get to know each one of them. Some take their punishment and just leave. There is no interaction with them except for the formalities. Others get very rude. They figure that because I am not human they can say whatever they want to me. Their vocabulary can be rather... colorful. I was quite surprised at what some of those words meant."

Diane laughed. "Did it make a difference that it was coming from women?"

"At first. Then I compared case notes. It became clear that although the method may be different men and women can be equally aggressive and rude -- and dangerous. Men seem to do it more physically. Women get more verbal usually, but can be physically violent too. Both are just as prone to violence in their own way. Under the social veneer men and women aren't really that different. But you were always polite with me -- kind, even though I was hurting you so much. "

"Not your fault. I brought it on myself. And as sore as my ass got it still beat the alternative..." She shook her head as she thought of what might have happened had she chosen prison. "Was that the only reason you found me special?"

"No. As I came to know you I found that you were not the bad person your case file made you out to be. You did do some very unpleasant things if the record was correct, which it usually is..."

"Yes, it was." She wasn't able to look into his eyes.

"But I came to realize that person isn't the real you. The real Diane is a smart, funny, caring person who just doesn't know how to behave herself sometimes..."

She laughed. "I think most people would disagree with you. As you know from my record I can be pretty mean."

"Yes, you can. But so can most people. If I might be direct here I think that sometimes your actions are those of a spoiled child. But I think that is due mostly to frustration. When it is over you are truly sorry and feel a deep regret and a need to be... punished..."

Diane felt that chill again. "How do you know these things!?"

"It is my job to be able to read people, Diane. I have to be able to assess them very well or I wouldn't be able to do the job right. It is just basic psychology with observation. Most people really aren't that difficult to figure out."

Diane got herself another drink. She was entering that silly, playful zone.

"I see you are still quite tender" Chris said as she sat down carefully again.

"Yes. You definitely know your job." She smiled at him. It was her way of letting him no she held no grudges. "I expect it will be a few more weeks before I sit comfortably again."

"I told you once that I may be able to help with that. Will you let me try?"

Diane laughed. "How? Do you plan to kiss it all better?" She couldn't believe she had said it. She could be pretty bold with people -- even rude. But with Chris she didn't feel the need to be that way. Still, she did want to find out more of why he had kissed her ass that last day, especially her asshole. He had said that it was to show his admiration and affection. Sometimes she felt she should have been offended that he was so familiar with her. But for some reason she couldn't. And it had felt very good.

He smiled. "That isn't what I had in mind. But I could try if you like. Do you think it would help?"

"Maybe..."

"You're blushing Diane. Have I embarrassed you?"

"Maybe a little. For some reason I feel a bit shy with you. I'm not used to it."

"I understand. I hope that you come to realize soon that you can be totally yourself around me. I won't take offense."

"Thanks. It is getting easier."

"Good. Now" Chris said taking a vial of cream out of his pocket "here is what I had in mind. It is a special mixture made by a Chinese apothecary." He handed it to her. "I hear it works quite well."

"Thank you." She smiled to herself. "Perhaps you would like to show me..." she said as she held it out for him.

He smiled back. "If that is what you want..." He noted that she was blushing again. He liked that about her.

"I would like that very much."

"Good. So would I. Would you mind laying across my lap?" Diane shook her head. "Good. Come here then."

Diane stood in front of him and lowered her jeans. She was wearing a thong. She went across his lap. A few adjustments later and she was in position.

"Comfy?" Chris asked her.

"Yes. Actually I am quite comfortable. Maybe you'll let me spend time over your knee occasionally..."

"Any time, Diane. I like your bum. It is very pleasant to look at."

"Really?"

"Yes. And to touch..."

"Good. I'm glad you like it."

"It is quite pretty. Now, let's see if we can make it feel better. Your poor bum has suffered quite enough." He could sense she was blushing again. He examined her cheeks carefully. He knew that they were bruised deeply. That was the nature of the punishment. With each session there was a little more that didn't heal. The surface welts and bruises would go away. But the deeper tissue kept some of the bruising and it would accumulate. If done often enough it would bruise right down to the bone. That is what had happened to Diane. But it could be healed in time.

He pressed a little harder. She flinched. "Still quite sensitive, as I thought. This should help." He gently applied some of the cream all over her buttocks. "This might feel a little warm at first."

"I can feel it. Nice. I like having a warm bum..." she giggled.

"Good. Then it is working." He continued to apply the cream liberally. He massaged it in thoroughly. His fingers even found their way into her anal valley and brushed against her anus. He liked the fact that she still shaved herself there. Diane made no comment so it seemed it didn't bother her. She had lifted her hips slightly to allow him better access. He appreciated the gesture, on many levels. It took about half an hour to apply the cream -- way more time than was necessary.

"That should do it" he finally said. "Let it work over night. Your bum should feel brand new by morning."

"I don't want to move" she giggled. "This feels so nice."

Chris gently caressed and massaged her ass again. "Then stay as long as you like..." She spent the next hour relaxing across his lap enjoying his gentle touch on her butt. She loved having her butt touched. And he did it so well. He also caressed her back and stroked her hair.

As much as she liked the attention she was getting Diane had other ideas. "Guess that's it, then" she said as she started to get up. She kicked her jeans off and stood in front of him in just her thong from the waist down. "That was great. Thanks."

* * * * * * * Time to be daring...

"You are welcome. Anything else I can do for you Diane? You did mention you might like having your bum kissed too."

She stroked his hair. "That would be nice. Would you mind?"

"Not at all..." He smiled. "Here, lay on the sofa with your bum hanging over the edge." He sat on the floor by her ass. He caressed it for a few more moments. Then he started to gently kiss it all over.

"Mmmmm... That's nice" Diane said softly. "Thank you."

"Any time Diane."

She laughed. "Watch what you say. I might want this often."

"I have no problem with that Diane."

They were quiet for a few moments. "Chris?"

"Yes Diane?"

"Why did you kiss my bum hole?"

"Like I said, to show you my affection. And because it is beautiful."

She turned to look at him. "You think my asshole is beautiful?"

"Yes, Diane. I think all of you is beautiful and should be kissed often -- if you would like that of course."

"I would like that very much. Who wouldn't? But people don't usually kiss each other there..."

"Many do. Besides, I don't have the usual hang-ups about these things that humans do." They quietly looked at each other for a few moments. "Would you like me to kiss your anus too, Diane?"

She nodded. Then she removed the thong from between her cheeks and spread her bum a bit wider. "OK?"

"That's perfect Diane. It is as beautiful as I remember." With that he pressed his lips to her anus and kissed her a long time. After awhile he licked her. "Is that OK?"

"That's perfect, Chris..."

"Good." He spent the next half hour kissing and licking her anus. "How's this?" he asked as he probed her hole with his tongue. She let it slip inside her ass.

"That is incredible!" she said from deep inside. She reached back and caressed his head, sometimes holding him firmly in place when he was doing something she particularly liked. She had had a couple of boyfriends who had shown similar affection for her butt. Chris was in a league of his own.

He spent the next hour probing and massaging her anus deeply with his tongue, alternating between that and gentle kisses to her asshole and surrounding area. He was disappointed that his sense of touch was not as good as a human would have. While he could feel the silkiness of her skin to some degree, he knew it was a far cry from experiencing the delight other men would have from being so intimate with her anal valley.

But he was able to sense quite well the subtle movements of her muscles and skin, the changes in warmth, and her odors. He carefully observed and recorded all these things so that he would know what she liked most and how to please her.

One of the two things that most intrigued him was the feel of her anal muscle on his tongue. He was able to extend it three inches and worked it many ways to see what she would like. From the gentle licking to the deep probing, to the in and out motion he used to simulate fucking her asshole, she liked it all.

The second thing he liked most was the view of her he got from this intimate angle. He hadn't lied when he said he thought that all of her was beautiful. Her ass was no exception.

He had made a study of the female behind in world history. At first he was very curious as to why this part of a woman should be so sought after, so revered, even. It was a beautiful thing. It deserved admiration. But why had it been so prominent in the history of sex?

The most intriguing part to him was why someone would do exactly what he was doing. After all, the only real natural use for the anus was waste elimination. A valuable service to be sure. It should be respected for that. But why would anyone want to put their mouth there, considering the risk of disease and infection?

For many it was considered an act used to degrade and humiliate others -- or themselves. And most of history seemed to show that was the predominant thought around it. But he also came across examples where it was used to show a deep affection and admiration for someone else. It was very intimate and intense. If you would love them there, and be respected for such an act, then two people could share an experience like no other. Plus there were also spankings and anal sex to consider. The butt did have its uses and charms...

When he was done Diane sat on the sofa facing him. "Why would you do that for me?"

He looked at her for a few moments searching to understand her question and trying to find the right answer. "I am very interested in human relationships Diane. You are the first one I found I have wanted to try these things with."

She looked at him for a few moments, digesting his words. "Is that all? Are you just experimenting?"

"No, Diane. I chose you because you are the one who most fits the life I want."

She was puzzled and it showed.

"I want a relationship Diane. The government wants me to have one too. Otherwise they wouldn't be giving me these upgrades. So I spent a lot of time examining human relationships. I even tried some compatibility tests. I found several others that came close. But they all failed in the most important area."

"What was that?" Diane was totally intrigued by what she was hearing.

"None of them would have accepted me -- for me..."

"Because you are an android?"

Chris nodded. "Oh, there were some who would want to have the experience of it. But to them it would just be the novelty of having relations with an android. None would have taken me seriously. Then I started to think outside the box, so to speak." He smiled as he remembered that it hadn't been too long ago that he more or less had been a box! A highly sophisticated one, but still a box.

"What do you mean?"

"I was instructed to look for someone who had no criminal background. As I got to know you, Diane, I started to question that. Aside from your record you were exactly what I was looking for. So I dug deeper. Technically you have a criminal record but you are not a criminal at heart. You just screwed up, as the saying goes. When I took the criminal record out of the picture I realized the one I wanted was right in front of me every week. Then I just had to wait and see how you would accept me..."

"How do I fit what you need Chris?"

"You are a good person Diane. You are smart, sensitive, strong, funny, and sexy. And..." He was looking for the right words.

"And what Chris?" Diane's heart was pounding, which Chris was well aware of.

"You also have strong anal inclinations..."

Diane had to laugh. "So you're an ass man are you? Which upgrade was that?"

Chris smiled. He liked her laugh. "Yes, I guess I am an ass man, but not in the sense you mean."

"How many senses are there?"

"Like I said, I don't have drives and passions like human males. Your ass would never become an object of need or worship to me like it does to some. It just seemed to me that women who are anally inclined are more open, adventurous, and -- well, more fun..."

Diane laughed. "Sounds like me!"

"But the most important thing was the way you accepted me. None of the others I know even came close to considering me a friend..."

Diane shook her head in amazement. "And you were looking for more than a friend?"

"Yes Diane. But if that is all you want that is fine too."

"No, I want more too Chris. The way I just shared my ass with you must tell you that..."

"You are saying you want more with me?"

Diane blushed again. "Yes..." she said very quietly as she looked him steadily in the eyes.

"Good." He kissed her hand.

Then she noticed a bulge in his pants. "I thought that you..."

He laughed. "That was upgrade number 17. I got it last week. By the way, the other one was functional, but not to the degree this one is. This one is a little bigger, and I can ejaculate."

She leaned forward. "May I?" she said as she reached for his crotch.

"Of course..."

Diane opened his zipper and gently wrapped her hand around his erection. It got harder. "Wow! Some upgrade!" she laughed. She blushed a bit. "May I see it?"

"You naughty girl! Maybe I should take you over my knee again..." Chris laughed.

"If you like... " She winked at him. "But if I'm going to get spanked at least let me make it worth while!"

Chris stood up. "Help yourself" he said.

Diane giggled. "I told you to be careful what you say. I just might!"

Chris caressed her hair. "I am always careful of what I say Diane. And who I say it to..." He winked at her.

Diane helped him out of his pants and underwear. Except for her thong they were both naked from the waist down. She giggled. "I feel like a little girl playing Doctor."

"Well, you showed me yours" Chris returned.

Diane laughed. Then she got down on her knees and examined his erection closely. "Wow! It looks so real!" She caught herself and blushed again. "Sorry... I meant..."

"I know what you meant Diane. No offense taken. And it is real -- as real as it gets for me."

"It's beautiful" Diane said softly. It got harder as she caressed it. Her eyes widened. She inspected his sack. "Nice balls" she said smiling up at him as she gently massaged them between her fingers.

"Thank you Diane. The doctors and engineers who designed my genitals were female, and they were sticklers for detail."

"They sure were. It is exactly the way I would have designed them too." She caressed him some more. It was 9 inches fully erect. Not too thick but not a pencil penis either. He had a little pubic hair that was very soft.

Diane looked at him with a mischievous grin on her face. "You did say to help myself, right?"

"Yes." He smiled at her as he caressed her head.

Diane kissed the tip of his erection. She thought it might taste rubbery or something strange. It had the feel and taste of human skin. "Wow! That's nice!"

"Yes it is" Chris said as he continued to caress her head. She looked so beautiful and innocent even though she was on her knees about to give him a blow job. But first she kissed it all over, including his balls. Slow, sensual kisses. Chris watched her face carefully. The closest he thing he could compare her expression to was a mixture of reverence and joy.

Then Diane took the head of it in her mouth. For a second it flashed on her that she was giving head to an android, a machine. She quickly shook it off. To her he was just her friend, maybe her best friend. And she was finally able to admit to herself that she wanted him. Soon she was eating him hungrily.

Chris was amazed that she was able to take his entire penis into her mouth. He had seen pictures, but they hadn't done it justice. "That is so beautiful Diane" he whispered to her.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her eyes sparkled. She nodded and sucked harder...

About a half hour later she stopped. Her jaw hurt. "I must be out of practice. Most guys would have cum by now. You did say you can cum, didn't you Chris?"

"Yes, Diane, I can. Do you want me too? I can cum whenever you like..."

"You mean you can control it? What am I saying!? Of course you can!" She shook her head. "Wow! You mean I could do this all night if I wanted to?"

"Would you want to?" He was surprised.

"Sometimes I feel that way. I really love eating a man. But I have never found anyone who could go longer than a couple of hours..." She continued to kiss and caress his erection.

"Then I guess we'll have to work out a signal for when you want me to cum" Chris said.

"OK. I'll think of something." She looked up at him with sparkling eyes. She got that mischievous look again. "You did say you were anatomically correct, right?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Turn around" she said with a big grin on her face.

Chris turned around so his butt was just inches from her face. Diane caressed and massaged it. It was firm. The skin was silky smooth. "Nice ass" she said. "Did the women design this too?"

"Thank you, Diane. Yes, the same women." Chris said as he looked over his shoulder at her.

Diane winked at him. Then she grasped him by the hips and started placing kisses all over his cheeks.

"Bend forward a bit." He did. Diane gently parted his cheeks. "Wow! You are anatomically correct. Nice asshole by the way. I also like that you have no hair back here. Exactly the way I would have done it too."

"Thank you Diane. But it doesn't function. Aside from making me look human down there it has no practical use."

Diane caressed it with her finger tips. It twitched a bit under her touch. "So you do have sensation there too?"