Self Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some. Not as much as humans do."

"Good. Then you should enjoy this."

"Enjoy what Diane?"

"What I'm about to do. Because I disagree with you" Diane said firmly. "It has a perfectly good use."

"What's that?" Chris was a little puzzled.

"It can be used to show you how much I adore you" Diane said as she kissed his asshole. "Hold your cheeks open for me."

Chris reached back and held his buttocks apart. "Like this?"

"That's perfect" Diane said as she buried her face in his ass. She wrapped her arms around his hips. She spent the next half hour exploring his anus with her lips and tongue while her hands gently caressed his dick and balls.

"Damn that was nice" she said as she placed gentle kisses on his butt cheeks.

"Yes, it was, Diane. Thank you."

"I've always wondered what it would be like to adore someone this way. I just never found anyone who it felt right with" she said smiling up at him. "It's as nice as having someone do the same for me."

"It seems it felt right with me" Chris said gently. "So I am the first?"

"The first and only." Diane kissed his anus a few more times. "Damn I love your ass Chris. I could eat your asshole for hours." With that she buried her face between his cheeks and rimmed him deeply again. She felt his dick grow very hard in her hands.

Diane stood up. Chris turned to face her. "Seems you liked that too" she giggled as she continued to caress his erection. "Guess I'm not the only one who has some anal inclination."

"That is definitely mutual" Chris said as he lifted her up in his arms. His lips sought hers. They kissed long and deep.

"But you honor me too much, Diane."

"The honor was mine Chris" she said just before she kissed him again. Then she giggled. "Damn, you must think I'm some kind of slut to do this on our first meeting." That shyness came back to her. She had trouble looking Chris in the eyes.

"I think you are beautiful, Diane. And from my research I have discovered that being a slut is a good thing."

Diane looked up, wide eyed. "How is that, Chris?"

"Most men have no problem with a woman being a slut, so long as she is his slut..." He watched her expression.

"Are you saying you want me to be your slut, Chris?"

"I want you to be whatever you are, Diane. I will take you any way I can get you."

"Then I want to be your slut, Chris, and anything else you want me to be" she said just before she kissed him passionately.

"Good. Then is there anything else you would like, Diane?"

Diane looked into his eyes. They were so open, so honest, like a little child. She kissed him gently. "I have a few ideas" she whispered in his ear. "The bedroom is that way."

"And I'm sure they are all good ones" Chris said as he followed her to the bed. They removed their upper clothing. Chris reached for Diane's thong.

"May I?"

Diane smiled and nodded. She raised her hips so he could slide it off. He took his time doing it. He lay down beside her and put his arm under her head. It was the first time he had seen her breasts. He caressed them "Nice..." he said just before he started kissing, licking, and sucking them. His hand slowly worked its way down her front. He cupped her already moist pussy with his hand. Then he put a couple of fingers inside her while his thumb massaged her clit.

"Sure you've never done this before?" Diane asked as her hips rose off the bed from Chris' attention.

"Never" he said between kisses. "But I have read a lot and watched many videos. Just in case..."

"Then you are a quick learner..." Diane wrapped her hand around his erection. "I want you Chris."

He looked into her eyes and nodded, with her nipple still between his teeth. He knelt between her legs. He caressed and kissed her feet and sucked on her toes.

"Wow! You meant it when you said everything was kissable. Damn that's nice..."

"Yes, everything..." he said as he kissed his way down her inner thighs. Then he raised her hips. His mouth found her clit and nibbled. Diane almost levitated. He buried his face in her wet pussy as he kissed her and licked her juices. "Very nice..." he said between licks.

Soon he was on top of her. Diane's legs were wrapped around his hips. They kissed long and deeply while his erection slowly worked its way inside her. He tried various movements. He watched her reaction to see what pleased her. It all did.

Diane had several orgasms. Chris carefully noted every reaction -- every sound, every odor, every movement. He memorized her face as it went through many emotions. Some seemed like joy. Some seemed like intense pain. The heat from her body and the amount of juice she released surprised him. It was one thing to read about it or see it in videos, quite another to experience it so up close and personal.

As her orgasms subsided Diane threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, almost brutally. Her tongue in his mouth felt strange, but very pleasant. He returned the same.

They looked into each others eyes for a long time. "That was great Chris." She kissed him again. "But what about you?" Diane finally asked.

"I am fine Diane. This has been a truly beautiful experience. But have I done enough for you?"

"For now..." She kissed him again. He had withdrawn his erection from her but it was still hard. She gently caressed it for awhile. "Chris, I have always wanted to try anal sex. Would you mind? I would love to have you fill my ass with your beautiful dick."

"Anything you want Diane. Do you have any lube?"

Diane got the lube from the bedside table. Then she got on her knees in front of him. He kissed her cheeks for awhile. "Seems your bum is much better."

"Yeah, that stuff you put on it works great. It hasn't felt this good for a year."

"Good" he said as he gently kissed and licked her anal valley clean of all her juices. Then he French kissed her hole for awhile.

"Seems you really like my ass..." Diane giggled.

"Yes Diane. It is beautiful."

She smiled at him over her shoulder. "Spank me..." He looked puzzled. "Just a few slaps on each cheek. Just warm them up a bit."

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" She nodded. He slapped each cheek a few times until it had turned a deep pink. Her ass twitched beautifully. He enjoyed the way her butt muscles danced.

"Nice. Now my asshole..." she said.

Chris was genuinely surprised. He knew she was very anally inclined. That was one of the reasons he picked her for a relationship. Anally oriented women were usually more passionate. Still, it did surprise him that she wanted to be spanked there. "Are you sure, Diane?"

"Uh huh."

Chris gave her a firm slap on her anus. She jumped. "Ow, that stings!"

"Too much?" Chris asked, concerned that he had hurt her more than he intended.

She got back into position. "No. Just surprised me. Give me a few more of those." He kissed her anus between each slap. Soon her anal valley was as deep a pink as her cheeks. Her anus twitched and danced. Chris found it very pleasing to watch.

"Now the lube..." He worked the lube around her pucker and deep inside her ass with one hand while the other hand covered his erection with it.

"Now, baby. I need to feel you inside me" Diane said as she thrust her ass back at him. He placed the head of his dick against her opening and slowly slid it all the way in. It surprised him that she could take him so easily. "Show my ass what real sex is all about..."

He rode her strongly and steadily for an hour. He caressed and massaged her breasts. He pinched and pulled her nipples Sometimes his hand would join hers as Diane played with her pussy. She had many more orgasms. "Now, baby. Cum in me. I want to feel your juices fill me up!"

Chris' brain gave his body the instructions it needed to simulate an ejaculation. The warm fluid came out of his penis like a fire hose. Diane grabbed his balls and pushed her ass against him hard.

"Just like that! More, baby..."

Chris emptied a lot of what he had. After a few moments it started to flow out of her ass and down their legs. A couple more shudders and Diane collapsed. He let her down gently and lay on top of her. The sheet under them was soaked. He kissed her head and neck gently while her breathing returned to normal.

"How much of that stuff do you have?" Diane asked giggling.

"A liter, usually. But I can hold double that."

"You're kidding! Did you release all of it?" she asked as she turned under him.

"No, only about half" he said smiling. "I thought you might want more later."

"I love a man who plans ahead" she said as she kissed him. "That was great!"

"Then I am pleased" he said softly as he stroked her hair. "But I think we need a shower."

"Soon..." she said just before she put her tongue down his throat again.

Diane took some of the juice Chris had released and tasted it. "Tastes like the real thing" she said, somewhat surprised.

"It is as close as it can get, without the sperm of course."

"How do you get it inside you?"

"Same way it comes out." Diane made a face. "It doesn't hurt" Chris laughed lightly. "By the way, it can be made to taste like anything you want. It can also have protein and other nutritious elements in it..."

Diane's eyes lit up. "Now that has possibilities!" she laughed as she thought of milk shakes and smoothies.

About an hour later they were in the shower carefully washing each other from head to toe. They cleaned up the bed and lay in each others arms gently caressing one another.

"This is the best night I've ever had Chris. Thank you. I wish I could lay in your arms forever."

"Best night I've ever had too Diane." He kissed her gently. "I'll see what I can do about your wish."

Diane drifted off to sleep. Chris held her for awhile. Then he got up and stood staring out the window at the city below. He had much to think about. The alarm on the clock went off. Diane rolled over. She watched him in the pale light as he stood butt naked looking out the window. He was lean and toned. She liked looking at his naked body. He looked so strong but gentle. She remembered the pleasures he had already brought her -- and the ones yet to come...

She went over and put her arms around him from behind. She looked over his shoulder at the sunrise.

"It's a lovely view" he said as he caressed her hands. "And a beautiful sunrise."

"Being with you makes it even more special" she said. Then she knelt behind him and kissed his ass a few times.

"You kissing my sorry ass again?" he teased.

She gave him a quick slap on each cheek. He laughed softly. "I don't kiss sorry asses Chris. I only kiss the best ones -- only yours. I love you Chris. I adore you..." she said as she parted his cheeks and tenderly French kissed his anus awhile.

He turned and helped her up. He hugged her close. "That is the second best good morning kiss I've ever had."

She was puzzled. "Which one was first?"

He picked her up and held her under her ass. She wrapped her legs around his hips and hugged his neck. "This one" he said as he kissed her lips. She warmly returned his kiss for a long time.

"I would like the rest of your juice now." A few seconds later and he was inside her. She rode him until she was ready to burst. "Now!" He released his fluids the same time as she had her orgasm.

"I love you so much Chris" she said as she continued to kiss him deeply and warmly.

He stroked her hair and looked steadily into her eyes. "I wish I could say I love you too, Diane. But I don't know love. Not the kind you mean..."

"I think you know love very well Chris. Maybe not emotion. But you know love better than anyone I've ever met." She kissed him deeply again.

"How is that Diane?"

"Do you want to be with me?"

"Very much."

"Will you support me when I am weak and protect me?"

He stroked her hair. "Always..."

She giggled. "Will you kick my sorry ass when I get out of line and do stupid or dangerous things?"

"If that's what it takes to help you. Personally I'd rather take you over my knee..."

"You do that." Diane smiled and kissed him again. "Will you ever turn me away if I need you and reach for you?"

"Never..."

"Will you make love to me like you did last night every chance we get?"

"It would be my honor..."

"Will you let me take care of you and love you the same way?"

"I would like that more than anything..."

"Will you always be honest with me?"

"As honest as I can be Diane..."

"Well, if that isn't love then it's the closest damn thing I've ever found..." Diane pulled their heads together and kissed him deeply.

"Then it seems I can say I love you." He kissed her softly. "I love you Diane."

She returned his kiss as her eyes started to water. They held each other as they watched the sun come up.

Diane realized that he had been holding her up for a long time. "Just how strong are you Chris?"

"Under the right circumstances I can lift a couple of tons. Why?"

Diane's eyes widened. "A couple of TONS?"

"Yes."

"Wow! No wonder you can hold me like this for so long. You're not even tired are you?"

"Tired of holding you? Never."

"You know what I mean, smart ass!" He smiled playfully.

"I've also heard that your reflexes can be fast. Can they?"

He put her down. She was standing about two feet in front of him. "You have one gray hair above your left ear." Before Diane's hand made it half way to her head he was holding the hair in front of her. Here eyes widened as she looked at it.

Diane turned to look in the mirror. Her hair wasn't even disturbed. "Wow! That fast and that precise?"

"Actually I had to slow down a bit so I wouldn't hurt you. If my intention is a blow I can move quicker."

Diane took the hair from his hand. She shook her head. "Incredible. I didn't even feel it..."

He smiled. "The coffee is ready" he said as the aroma reached her nose.

"Smells great. But let's have a quick shower first" she said as she lead him by the hand to the bathroom. He took in every curve and movement as she walked ahead of him. The shower wasn't that quick...

After breakfast they sat on the sofa together. "Chris, you said they were expecting you to develop relationships. Did they mean like this?"

"I think the idea was for us to become friends with humans, but not get romantically involved. I believe they would prefer us to take other androids for partners."

"So this will be a problem if they find out?"

"For some. Mixed relationships always seem to bother someone. But there is nothing that expressly forbids it. There are a few who will be quite pleased about such relationships. Some not so pleased..." He kissed her hand for a few moments. "What about you, Diane? Will this be a problem for your family, your friends?"

"I have always been the black sheep" she laughed. "Actually my parents will be mortified. My sister I'm not so sure about. I think she would just shake her head and say that it doesn't really surprise her."

"Why would she say that?"

"Considering my luck with guys she would probably consider this a good fit. Damn, that didn't sound right..." Diane bit her lower lip. She wondered how he took it.

"Why are you with me. Diane?" he asked her quietly.

"Because I love you" she said caressing his cheek.

"Why? For most of the time we have known each other all I did was hurt you."

"I never held that against you, Chris. Well, maybe at first, a bit... Sometimes I wished like hell that you weren't so good at what you were doing to my sorry ass" she laughed. "But I know you never had any intention of causing me more pain than was necessary. It was my fault that my butt had to go through such punishment, not yours. I chose it rather than going to jail. And you were always so kind..."

He kissed her hand. "That is very fair of you Diane. But enough to fall in love with me -- a non human?"

"I haven't really seen you as anyone other than who you are for awhile now. And the fact that you are an android only means that you are unique and different. I'm no saint but I am not going to reject someone because they are different. There is enough of that in this world..."

Chris nodded. He reached for her. She sat on his lap and curled up in his arms. They sat quietly.

"Then there is the most important reason of all" Diane said softly. "You are the only one I've ever found who has accepted and loves me for me. Unconditional acceptance is a rare thing. It is what we are all looking for. You take it when you get it, or lose big time."

Chris hugged her closer as he smiled at her words. "Diane, there may be a problem."

She looked into his eyes. "What kind of problem?"

"A lot of my people have been put into special service. You have to remember I am still government property and they can do with me as they please." Diane felt a cold chill go down her spine.

"I can't say for sure if it will happen. It may not..." Chris continued. "I just wanted you to be aware of the possibility. I have a case load to finish and they won't pull me away from that. But they are also giving me upgrades that I don't really need for my job or to have a relationship. It just makes me wonder..."

"So how long do you think before they may reassign you?"

"I probably have at least a year..." he said quietly.

"How much notice would you get?"

"Don't know. Some have disappeared over night."

Diane hugged him tighter. "I can't lose you Chris..."

"I don't want to lose you either, Diane..."

They sat together for a long time quietly caressing each other. Diane got up and took him by the hand to the bed. She lay down and pulled him on top of herself. They made love for several hours -- slowly, gently. Diane held him tighter than she had ever held anything...

"Would you like to go out for dinner?" Chris asked her later in the evening. They had had another long shower.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"You're choice..."

"I know this quaint little bar around the corner" she said. "Makes the best burger and fries ever and serve great beer. Sound OK?"

"I hope that isn't your regular diet!" Chris was surprised.

"Nope. But it would sure go good now."

"Alright. If that's what you want."

Diane stopped abruptly. "I've never seen you eat or drink. Do you?"

"If the occasion calls for it" Chris said.

A strange look crossed Diane's face. "I can picture how you get it down" she said. "But what do you do with it after that?"

"I don't think you really want to know" Chris laughed.

Diane grinned. "Yeah, maybe you're right..."

They got dressed and went out into the cool night air. They walked arm in arm to the bar and ordered their meal. Diane watched Chris as he ate and drank. If you didn't know he was an android it would be almost impossible to tell. He looked so human.

"Would you like to dance Diane?"

That surprised her. "You dance too?"

"I'm not just another pretty face, Diane" he said seriously.

She had to laugh. "A sense of humor too! Which upgrade was that?"

"Number 10."

"And the dancing?"

"14 and 15."

"Why two upgrades for dancing???"

"It's harder than it looks. Plus they wanted me to be able to do a variety of styles."

Diane pulled him close for the slow music that was playing. She put her arms around his neck. "This style is my favorite" she whispered in his ear.

"Mine too" Chris said as he put his arms around her waist and pulled her in tighter.

It was fairly late when they made it back to Diane's place. Chris stopped her at the door. "I have to go soon" he said. "I'm needed at the office."

"But it is two in the morning. What could they need you for?" Diane sounded apprehensive. "Besides, how do you know? I didn't see you get or make any calls..."

Chris tapped his right temple. "Built in communication device."

Chris gave her a gentle kiss. "Don't worry, my love. I am not being whisked away in the night. It is not uncommon for me to be called in at all hours. It is one of my other cases. She has broken a part of her conditions. They have her downtown. If I don't get it straightened out by morning she goes to jail to finish her sentence. It would destroy her."