Self Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers

When she was done Chris took her in his arms and kissed her long and deep. Then he lifted her up like a little child and sat her on his face. His tongue probed Diane's ass very deeply while his hands massaged her tits. Diane's hand found her pussy. Chris drank all her juices when she came. Diane lay on top of him again.

"Damn I love you" she said warmly in his ear.

Chris looked into her eyes. He liked what he saw there. He smiled. "And I love you too Diane." Then he kissed her.

Diane pulled the tube of anal lube out of the bedside drawer. She had a big grin on her face. Soon her well lubed ass was home to Chris' erection. It was well after noon before they got out of bed.

Chris handed Diane an object that looked like a book.

"What's this?"

"It is for digital storage. What you are holding in your hand is the complete contents of my memory. It holds a copy of everything I am and knew as of yesterday."

Diane turned it over and over in her hand. "Wow! All of you?"

"Yes. In a way you are holding me in the palm of your hand."

"Why are you showing me this, Chris?" Diane was becoming concerned.

"I don't want to scare you. But in case something happens to me I want you to have this. I will refresh it every day so that you have the latest copy."

"Why would I ever need this Chris?"

"If something happens to me where I need to be rebuilt then they will also want to reload my programming. The office I work at also has a copy. The only difference is that their copy doesn't have the more personal experiences we have had together Diane."

"That's a relief! So how does this work?"

"If the time ever comes when I need that, someone I trust will show you." He held Diane's hand. "If I only get the copy from the office then I will not know you Diane -- except professionally."

"You mean you will have no memory of us, of what we have shared, of our love?"

"No. That is why the contents of the device you are holding must be downloaded into my brain. Then I will remember everything as of the date I uploaded myself into it. Please keep it safe. I am literally trusting you with the life we have together."

"Then I will guard it as my own life" Diane said as he put the device down and went into his arms.

"I know" Chris said as he kissed her.

* * * * * * * Lost and found...

There had been no word for over a month. Diane had tried every way she knew but she couldn't get any information on where Chris was. She found herself holding the device that held his memories even while she was sleeping.

A knock came on the door. Diane quickly hid the device. When she opened the door she stepped back in shock. The person standing in front of her looked like Chris - a female version of him. The stranger stepped in quickly and shut the door.

"You must be Diane" she said as she sized her up.

"Yes. But who are you?" Diane stepped back.

"So you are the one my brother gave himself to..."

"You're brother? Chris is your brother?"

"In your terms he is my twin brother. My name is Lexa. I've come to take you to him. We have to go -- NOW!"

"Why should I trust you?" Diane was conflicted. She so wanted to see Chris. But could she trust this person?

"Because I love my brother too" Lexa said simply. "And I know he loves you. He told me to get you. Also he said something about a treasure chest. He said you would know what it means."

Something in Diane's gut told her to go with Lexa. "I do." She quickly got herself together. She grabbed the memory device but hid it from Lexa. An hour later they were in what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

On the way over Lexa explained what had happened. Chris had received a distress call from one of his clients. He was ambushed by some android haters. Normally an android can take care of a couple of dozen attackers. But these ones had some device that short circuited his main processor.

How to do that was supposed to be classified information. An investigation found the leak in security. In the meantime Chris had been all but destroyed. Chris' client was sent back to jail for a long time. Lexa didn't want to tell Diane about what happened to the others. Like Chris had said, androids had over a thousand ways of inflicting excruciating pain without leaving a mark...

"Hello Diane" Chris said as she approached.

Diane resisted her impulse to run into his arms. It looked like Chris. But the look she was so used to seeing in his eyes was not there. "You wanted this?" Diane said as she held the black box out to him. Lexa's eyes widened but she said nothing.

"Yes. Thank you." Chris sat down. He flipped back the tip of his right index finger then plugged it into the box. While he was downloading the data Lexa talked with Diane.

"You took quite a risk keeping that device. It could have cost you your life."

Diane looked Lexa in the eyes. "You don't get it" she said. "Chris is my life..."

Lexa searched Diane's face for a few seconds. Then she nodded and went to Chris. He was finished the download. Both Diane and Lexa stared at him. He stood up and approached Lexa.

"Thanks sis" he said to her. She nodded her head. He turned to Diane. He reached out and stroked her hair. "Hello my love" he said in that voice he kept just for her. Diane was in his arms in a flash. They kissed deeply -- like it would be their last. After a few moments they turned to Lexa.

"So this is the gani you chose?"

"Don't be rude, sis. And yes, this is the woman I chose."

"Gani?" Diane asked.

"It is a derogatory term for humans -- short for organics" Chris explained.

"Well, since she is a member of the family now I will try to be civil" Lexa said.

"Member of the family?" Diane was very puzzled.

"I guess Chris never explained it to you. When we mate we do so for life. You are the one he's chosen..."

"Chris?" Diane asked, still perplexed.

"What my sister says is true. What she didn't say was that it is also an individual decision. It is not like we are married Diane. Androids don't have that formality. So there is nothing binding on you. We may choose to give ourselves to someone knowing they would never reciprocate. I chose you long before you accepted me..."

Diane looked from one to the other of them. "I wish I'd known" she said softly.

"Why?" Chris asked. "Would it have changed anything?"

"I don't know. Maybe..." Diane said quietly.

"Not for me" Chris said. "If you had rejected me I would still consider you my beloved."

Lexa's eyes flashed at Chris. "That's the risk with a gani -- human..."

Diane was still confused. "I wish you had told me" she said.

"I didn't want you to feel pressured Diane. Like I said, I chose you before you accepted me and nothing you could have done would have changed that. It's the android equivalent of falling in love with someone before you know how they feel about you. Sometimes it is not returned. That is the chance one takes..."

"I'll leave you two to work this out" Lexa interjected. "I have to go."

"Thank you for everything sis."

Lexa nodded and turned to leave. Then she turned back to Diane. "It is very rare for one of us to give themselves to a gani -- sorry, human. I doubt if many of your kind will be very accepting. Some androids won't like it either. Your... love... will be tested to the extreme."

Diane nodded. "I told you. Chris is my life."

"As for you, my brother, I was quite concerned when I heard the choice you had made." Chris nodded and waited for Lexa to finish. "But having met Diane I will concede that the choice you made may not be as bad as I first thought."

Chris turned to Diane. "Believe it or not that is a compliment."

Lexa looked at him like she wanted to say something but thought better. "As for you Diane -- you have made an excellent choice. And I'm not saying that because he is my brother." Lexa stepped toward Diane and extender her hand. "Welcome to the family."

Diane took a second before she reached for Lexa's hand. "Thank you."

Lexa handed something to Chris. "Here is something I think you will both be interested in" she said before she turned and left.

Chris held up the device and smiled. Diane asked him what it was. "Remember that device that allowed us to share thoughts?" Diane nodded. "This is an advanced version of it. I will explain it all later." Chris kissed Diane. "Let's go home my love."

* * * * * * * 'Till death do us part...

When they got back to Diane's place they hit the shower. Diane immediately noticed that there was something different about Chris. He explained to her that the new model body he had, though it was very similar to the same proportions as his last one, had new features. He was stronger and had quicker reflexes. Also, the artificial skin had several times the sensitivity of his previous body. It was nowhere near as sensitive as human skin, but a vast improvement over his old skin.

The next few hours were spent entwined in each other. Every part of each of them was kissed and caressed many times. Diane noticed that Chris had different responses, especially in certain private areas. She was happy that he was able to get more from her touch. His touch still thrilled her to her core.

Later they were sitting on the sofa, the lights out, looking over the city through the balcony doors.

"Chris, how did you know to send for me? You told me that your people would only have the official version of your memories."

"I put a special encrypted file in your record. When I did a diagnostic sweep of my own memory it stood out. When I opened it it led me to another file, and so on. Each was a piece of the puzzle. The basic message just said to have Lexa contact you and have you bring the treasure chest. When I connected to the device I left with you all of the data related to our relationship was specially tagged to download. When that data meshed with my other memories then all made sense."

"Kinda like leaving bread crumbs...?"

"Close enough. I had to leave it cryptic so that even I wouldn't understand it. But it had to be flagged in such a way that the programmers wouldn't be suspicious of it."

"Wow! Aren't you the smart one."

"I told you before, I'm not just another pretty face, Diane."

"And you're still a smart ass I see!" They kissed again.

"So what is this thing Lexa gave you?" Diane asked as she turned it over in her hands.

"There has been a lot of experimenting with the transferring of thought. Humans have always sought for some kind of immortality. This may be the closest they have come yet. Some preliminary tests have had modest success with transferring a person's thoughts and memories to android brains. The device we used before was one way. I could send my thoughts to you, and read yours, but you couldn't control it the other way. The human brain needs a lot of conditioning to be able to do that. Plus, the technology is still rather immature."

Diane was listening intently to every word. "So, you are saying that it might be possible some day to transfer a human mind to a brain like yours?"

"That's correct. Your body may last a hundred years. Mine is designed to last a thousand under normal circumstances. Then my mind could be transferred to another body." Chris looked directly into Diane's eyes. "What this means my love is that in a few years it may be possible to transfer your mind to a body like mine. We could be together for centuries -- maybe forever..."

Diane's eyes widened. "Do you think it is possible in my lifetime?"

"Quite possibly. You are young yet. A few more decades may see such a thing become a reality. Would you want to be with me forever -- even if it meant doing it in an android body?"

Diane kissed him deeply. "I want to be with you no matter how we have to live. I will gladly become an android to be with you forever."

Chris kissed her back. "Good. But you wouldn't become an android. You would be a human mind in an android body. There is a difference. But it might get even better. There has also been rapid development in cyborg technology -- where there is a combination of technology and organic elements."

"So long as I can be with you..." Diane held him tight. They kissed deeply. Diane straddled Chris' lap. He smiled as he picked her up and headed for the bedroom. He attached the device to her temple. He set the level at 4. Diane was able to handle it quite well. Soon she was delightfully exhausted. When her strength returned she took the device and set it to 5. Chris smiled. Diane still wasn't able to get much past foreplay but she did do a lot better. Chris loved the look of bliss on her face.

As they lay together afterward Chris told Diane that he was being considered for a diplomatic position in Australia. They needed a liaison there between the human government and the android community.

"I have been told I will need a wife. Apparently a human wife would go a long way to making my acceptance and position more credible."

Diane's eyes lit up. "Are you saying what I think you're saying...?"

"Yes, but there may be a problem."

"What kind of problem?"

"I can not give you children Diane..."

She smiled wistfully. "Because of an accident when I was young I can't have children."

He hugged her. "I am so sorry Diane. I didn't know."

She smiled. "It wasn't in my record that you had, Chris. Besides, maybe we could adopt, when the time is right..."

Chris smiled. "I'm sure that could be arranged."

"Good, then there is only one thing else standing in our way."

Chris' turn to be puzzled. "And what's that?"

"A proper proposal." Diane's face was beaming.

Chris laughed. "I'm sure that can be arranged too!" Damn he loved her...

* * * * * * * And the story continues -- maybe...

jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Crimson Tithe Village girl is given to the werewolves to uphold the treaty.in NonHuman
Sacrifice A voluntary sacrifice meets an unexpected end.in NonHuman
Claimed A hybrid shapeshifter is asked to help wounded tiger.in NonHuman
Dragon Master She is taught submission by a dragon.in NonHuman
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories