Self Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers

"So, is this what I have to look forward too?" Diane asked sounding very disappointed. "Are you going to be taken away from me often to be with other women?"

"It doesn't happen often Diane. And she is one of my clients. It is only business. I'm sorry, but I can't refuse this. I will be back as soon as I can."

"I know you have duties. I'm sorry for sounding like a selfish, spoiled brat. Maybe you should take me over your knee when you get back..."

"We'll see" Chris said as he kissed her again. "I've often wondered what it would be like to spank you -- OTK style..."

Diane was surprised. "You have, have you?" She had to laugh.

"Yes, I have. Does that bother you?"

"Come back soon and I'll let you find out..." she said grinning mischievously.

"Now that sounds like too good an offer to pass up..." he said as he cupped her bum with his hands.

"I'll be waiting for you." She kissed him again.

"I'll be back..."

* * * * * * * Can it really be love...

It was almost three hours later before Chris returned. He let himself in. She had forgotten to give him a key but he had his ways. Diane was asleep. She was naked as she usually was while sleeping. Her back was facing him. She was barely covered by the sheet. He stood for awhile watching her. He studied every line and curve. He turned to leave. He didn't want to disturb her.

"Chris" she said softly in the darkness as she turned to face him. He turned. She held her arms out to him. He very quickly got undressed and joined her. She hugged him close and was soon asleep again. Chris put himself into his kind of sleep. The only time either one of them moved was when Diane turned. Chris pulled her in close. He nestled his face in her hair, kissed her head, and went back to sleep.

When Diane woke up she turned and kissed him. "You were back quicker than I thought. But I was so tired. How did it go?"

"To keep out of jail she agreed to an extra month of discipline sessions."

"Ouch!" Diane said as she unconsciously reached for her butt. "No way I could have taken an extra month of that."

"And she only had six months of her two year sentence to go."

Diane's eyes widened. "Two years? It would kill me! What did she do?"

"I can't discuss the details but she made what you did look like a school prank."

Diane shook her head. "Two years! Damn, her ass must look terrible. And I don't even want to imagine how it feels..."

"No, it is not a pretty sight. Not any more" Chris said quietly. "She is taking it well over all. She has a high tolerance for pain. Still, the flesh can only take so much. It is getting harder to deliver her discipline without doing any long lasting damage. I'm finding it quite a challenge."

"I bet she is too..." Diane shook her head. "Enough of that." She smiled. "Join me in the shower in about ten minutes." With that she jumped out of bed, but not before Chris was able to give her a playful slap on her behind.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"That was just a love tap for your pretty bum. You did promise I could spank you..."

"Maybe" she said as she closed the bathroom door. She opened it a bit and peeked out. "Later..." She winked at him and closed the door. When Chris heard the water running he joined her. It was lunch time before they got to their breakfast.

It was a lazy day. They stayed in. Diane spent the afternoon curled up in Chris' lap. She opened up and told him about some of her childhood. For the most part it had been pretty normal. Too normal for Diane. Like a lot of teenage girls she acted out and rebelled. One thing lead to another. She left home when she was 18. She got a job and finished her schooling. Like all young women she wanted some excitement. She met a bad boy who thrilled her like no one else ever had. Things went too far. He put a beating on her. She retaliated. People got hurt...

"And the rest you know..." she finished. She really wanted to hear his reaction to her story.

Chris held her for awhile. He had wanted to hear her version of things. "It was unfortunate the way it turned out Diane. But I understand why you did what you did."

"Still love me?" she asked quietly.

"Always..." he kissed her head.

She looked into his eyes. Then she kissed his lips. "Thank you. But it wasn't all bad. It brought me to you even if meant having a very sore ass for a year..."

Chris kissed her and held her tight. "And I will always be thankful for that."

"Which part?" Diane narrowed her eyes at him.

"All of it" Chris said with a poker face.

Diane slapped him on the shoulder playfully. "You liked beating my butt, didn't you!?"

Chris laughed. "No, I didn't enjoy it. But since it had to be done I'm glad your sorry ass came to me."

"Sorry ass?" Diane slapped him again.

"That's what you called it!"

"It's my ass! I can call it what I like" she said trying to sound hurt. "You said I had a beautiful ass -- that even my asshole is beautiful."

Chris laughed. "And so it is. But sometimes it looked pretty sorry..."

"Yeah, and felt even worse." She shook her head. "But you love it anyway..."

"Yes, Diane, I do." He kissed her hand.

"You better" she said firmly.

Chris smiled. She's such a woman, yet such a child, he thought to himself. Just what I wanted...

"Still want to spank me?" Diane asked quietly a little while later.

"Yes, if that is what you want. But it is probably too soon. Your sweet bum needs to heal some more."

"Sweet bum?"

"Yes, very..."

"Hmmm... I like that." She kissed him again. "Go lightly. Just give me an erotic spanking. Make my ass warm, and pink, and tingly..."

"I could do that" Chris said as he kissed her head.

"Then kiss it all better..." Diane said quietly.

Chris laughed. "I could definitely do that. But it might take awhile..."

"And your point is?" Diane asked as she looked him in the eyes with a big grin on her face.

Chris laughed again. "Like I said, anally centered women are definitely the most fun."

"Then let's have some fun" Diane said as she kissed him hard.

"We will. But I don't spank or kiss dirty bums" Chris teased her.

Diane feigned offense. She gave him a playful slap on the shoulder. "So fussy! Then you will just have to clean it yourself."

"If you insist." Chris picked her up and headed for the shower.

It took awhile but they were eventually back on the sofa. Diane was across his lap. He positioned her so her butt was sticking up high. Chris caressed and patted it for awhile. Then he started to slap her cheeks, slowly, gently, but firmly. He intended to take his time.

Diane's cheeks were turning a deep shade of pink. Chris could feel the heat from her skin. He watched carefully that he didn't take it too far. Her deeper tissue was still bruised and needed time to heal. Still, it showed him just how anally centered she was. It also showed him how much she trusted him.

Diane's pussy was getting moist. "How's that?" he asked her as he caressed her cheeks.

"You missed a spot" she said as she raised her hips higher to make her anus more accessible.

"You're right. I did. Sorry about that."

"I'll let it go this time" Diane said trying to hide the laughter in her voice. Chris turned her anal valley a very deep shade of pink. He liked the way her butt muscles twitched and danced.

"You said you liked a warm bum. Is it warm enough?"

"You must be in a hurry to kiss my butt" she giggled.

Chris gave her several more sharp slaps to her cheeks and anus. "I can do this as long as you want" he said smiling.

Her cheeks and anus stung. "OK! That's good enough!" she giggled.

Chris helped her turn over. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. Diane lay down with a pillow under her hips. Chris straddled her legs. He caressed her cheeks. Then he slowly, gently, and thoroughly kissed every square inch of her ass.

"That's so nice, Chris."

"Yes, it is..." he said as he parted her cheeks. He nestled his face in her ass and started to kiss, lick, and French kiss Diane's asshole. He intended to stay there as long as she wanted him to. As he was to find out she wanted this affection for a long time.

After awhile Diane wondered that Chris could rim her for so long without breathing. Then it struck her that he didn't have to breathe and could stay in her ass all night! That has possibilities, she thought to herself. In the meantime she enjoyed the way his lips and tongue worked her hole. She found herself getting horny as hell. Her pussy was getting very damp. This fact wasn't lost on Chris.

Diane indicated that she wanted to move on to other things. Soon Chris' erection was exploring the depths of Diane's pussy. They made love for a long time. Chris applied every technique he could think of to Diane's mouth, tits, and pussy. As always he made special note of the things she liked most. He was always fascinated by her reactions, especially when something he did truly pleased her. Diane had several orgasms. They gently kissed and caressed each other for a long time after.

"Sit on me" Diane said softly in Chris' ear.

He looked into her eyes. They were so full of love. "You mean?"

"Yes. Sit on my face. I want to adore you again."

"Are you sure?" he asked softly as he stroked her hair. "Like I said before, you honor me too much."

"Never too much, Chris." She kissed his lips. "Please. I want to be under you..."

"If that is what you want, my love." Chris positioned himself so that his ass was over Diane's upturned face. She kissed his cheeks for awhile. "Beautiful!" she said from a very deep place. Then she took his hips and pulled them down until her face was buried fully in his bum. She spent a long time gently kissing his anus. Then she mixed licking with kissing. "I love you Chris" she said. Then she put her tongue into his asshole. She French kissed it as deeply as she could for a long time.

Chris had a hard time processing that someone could love him so much. But Diane obviously did. He gently caressed her tits with one hand while the other one caressed her pussy. This caused Diane to eat his ass passionately, hungrily. It also made Chris want to spend much time loving her the same way. He decided that his face was going to be her chair -- her throne - any time she wanted it.

When Diane had finished tongue fucking Chris' anus she gently and lovingly kissed it for a long time. Chris massaged her tits softly. Diane's hands turned to caressing Chris' dick and balls. Chris made himself become very hard to her touch -- the reaction he knew he would have if he were human. It was the exact reaction Diane wanted. Soon they were making love again...

* * * * * * * The next weekend...

Chris arrived the next Friday a little later than he had planned. Diane was all over him the minute he walked in the door. Soon they were on the bed together. Diane was quite surprised when Chris stopped her advances. He held up a little device.

"Let's try something different tonight" he said as he brushed Diane's hair back from her left temple. "This will sting just for a second." He pressed the device against her head. She jerked back slightly as it attached itself to her skin.

"What is it?" Diane asked as she felt the little device.

"As an android I have built in communication devices. I can talk to other androids through direct radio transmission. This is an experimental device to see if androids can communicate with humans directly. It has a short range but it is very powerful."

"You mean we will be able to hear each others thoughts in our heads, like telepathy?"

"Something like that. Maybe more images and feelings at first. Hopefully we will also be able to share direct thoughts clearly. The human brain is a form of receiver on some levels. This device just boosts the signal. I have set it to a narrow frequency so that you will only be able to communicate with me. I don't want outside signals intruding or listening in. Ready to try it?"

Diane nodded. "Sounds like fun."

"I'm hoping it will be. Now just lay back, close your eyes and relax. I will turn it on at a low power level. Any time you feel pain or discomfort I will turn it off immediately."

Diane lay back and closed her eyes. When Chris sensed she was relaxed he switched the device on. Diane felt herself slipping into a very calm state. Then she felt like she was lying on a beach in the warm sun. She couldn't pinpoint it but the sensations somehow felt more -- pure...

Then she felt a gentle touch on her cheek. Then she felt Chris' lips as they softly kissed hers. She opened her eyes. Chris was lying on the bed beside her about a foot away. He wasn't even touching her.

"Wow! That felt so real." She closed her eyes and soon found herself on the beach again. She felt Chris kiss her lips while his hands caressed her tits. She reached for him to make love to her.

Chris watched Diane's body go through the reactions of making love. Her breathing deepened. Her skin got hot. Her heart beat faster. Her juices started to flow. They made love until they came together.

Diane opened her eyes. She felt the dampness from her sweat and orgasm. She looked at Chris and shook her head. "Incredible! And that was all in our minds?"

"Not completely. As you can see there is a physiological response."

"You make it sound so clinical" she laughed. "Can we intensify the connection?"

"If you like" Chris said as he took it up another notch. Diane lay back and closed her eyes. This time she found herself under a tree. It looked like they were having a picnic. Diane noticed that everything seemed to be more vibrant. The colors were sharper. The odors were stronger. She reached for Chris again. This time her reactions were much more intense.

"Wow!" Diane said as she tried to catch her breath. "How much stronger can this get?"

Chris laughed. "You'd better pace yourself. That was only level 3 of 10."

Diane shook her head. "It seems that you are controlling most of it."

"For now" Chris said. "As you get used to it you will be able to control the surroundings and the action. You have handled it quite well so far. I wasn't sure how much detail you would get at first."

"The detail is amazing. Every sensation is so sharp and clear." She smiled mischievously. "Can we try level 5?"

Chris laughed again. "Are you sure? I don't want you to become addicted to this."

"Just once more, at level 5. Rock my world!" She winked at him.

"If you insist..." Chris turned the device to level 5. Diane closed her eyes and relaxed. Sensations flooded into her mind. She felt Chris' touch, his kiss. But everything was so intense. Things came at her too quickly. She felt her body racing to a climax. It shook her from head to toe. She sprang up in the bed trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were wide and staring directly into Chris' eyes. She felt his thoughts comforting her, soothing her.

"Wow!" she said after a few moments. "I didn't know that making love could be so intense."

Chris smiled. He stroked her hair. "I think that is enough for one day Diane. That time we didn't get past foreplay..."

Diane's eyes opened even wider. "That was just foreplay!?"

"Yes. I told you that everything gets more intense. You did well. But you aren't ready for level 5 yet." Chris removed the device from her temple. "Maybe we can try again tomorrow."

"I hope so" Diane said smiling. "Have you ever used this device on anyone else Chris?"

"No, I haven't. I have been part of sessions where it was used, but only for exchanging thoughts not emotions. So far most humans have not been able to handle beyond level 4, so you did well Diane."

"And you communicate with other androids like this?"

"Usually. But we have similar devices built in."

"And what level do you work with?"

"We always use level 10. Everything else is too slow."

"Incredible..."

"I thought you'd like it" Chris laughed.

"Are you kidding? It was great!"

"Yes, it is amazing what you can communicate when you don't have the body to get in the way."

Diane kissed him. "Thanks for that beautiful gift. I never felt so close to you."

"Welcome to my world" Chris laughed. "So how about a shower and then some dinner and dancing?"

"Great. But this time you choose" Diane said as she headed for the shower. She turned at the door. "Wash my back?" Chris was right behind her. When they were done they dried each other off with big fluffy towels. Chris got on his knees to dry Diane's feet. Then he had her turn so he could dry her ass. When he was finished with the towel he bent her over and French kissed her anus.

"Now who's honoring who too much?" Diane asked as she reached back and stroked his hair.

"Never too much" Chris said softly between kisses. It was awhile before they got dressed.

They went to a night club on the other side of town. Live music. Great food. At one point some jerk came onto Diane while Chris was taking care of something. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

"The lady said no" Chris said in his usual calm manner when he returned. The guy told him to go and do something unnatural with himself. Chris got direct. "The lady said no" he said in a tone that unnerved the guy.

He turned and studied Chris for a moment. Then he turned to his buddies. "He's a roid! She's with one of those frigging roids!" He turned back to Diane. "What's the matter? Couldn't find a real man?"

Diane laughed. "He's more of a man than you and all your buddies combined will ever be."

"Really? Watch this..." he laughed as he turned back to Chris. "Law says you can't touch me" he said a she took a swing at Chris. Before anyone could blink he was on his knees trying to breathe. Chris looked calmly at the other two with him. They backed up. Then he turned his attention to the one on his knees.

"If you... gentlemen... were to bother to read the code it says that I can't HARM you, except under special circumstances. You will catch your breath soon. I have over a thousand other ways to cause you even more pain than that -- and not one of them would leave a mark or cause you any permanent damage. Any of you like to see them?"

The guys backed away from Chris. "I'm gonna call the cops" the guy on his knees said as his breathing returned to normal.

By now a crowd had gathered. "If you like. Be advised that I work for the corrections department so you could be charged with several violations..."

"Yeah? For what? Where are your witnesses? No one here is gonna speak up for no roid!"

"I will!" It was Diane. A couple of the others standing around said they would too.

Chris smiled at them. "Thank you. But I don't need witnesses. It is all recorded here" he said as he touched his forehead "and it is admissible in court. So, do I call the cops or not?"

"Time to leave guys" the bouncer said as he directed the three trouble makers to the door. The crowd went back to their business.

Chris held out his hand to Diane. She came into his arms and they danced. On the way out one of the girls whispered to Diane and asked where she could get her own android. Diane just laughed. She wasn't about to share the circumstances that had brought her and Chris together. It was into the small hours of the morning when they got back to Diane's apartment.

"That was great Chris. Thank you." Diane kicked off her shoes and hugged him tight for a deep kiss.

"My pleasure Diane." Soon they were in each others arms in bed. Diane was drifting off. Chris caressed and kissed her head to help relax her more. Soon she was fast asleep. Chris had many things to consider. He had to decide what he was going to tell her and when...

* * * * * * * Our future is in your hands...

Diane rolled on top of Chris. She kissed him deeply. "Good morning."

"Yes it is. You slept well."

"Mmmmm... I slept great. I always do when I'm in your arms." She kissed him again as she reached between his legs. Chris rolled them over in one easy motion. Soon they were entwined around each other for some slow, easy love making. When they were done Diane had Chris lay on his stomach so she could rim him. Even she was a bit surprised at how much she loved adoring Chris like that. It made her feel good on many levels. It felt so right to love him that way. She felt something special when her face was buried in the dark warmth of his ass.

jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers