Senior Week Ch. 08: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex smiled back and let out a satisfied breath of his own. His bare chest had gotten a little splotchy red from the exertion and he finally reached down to tuck his dick back into his shorts. He wanted to simply stand still and enjoy the moment but he was very aware of how Derrick could return at any moment. Smirking at Rachel's smiling, playful eyes, he gave her a friendly rub on her cheek and stepped back.

His movement clued Rachel back into the precariousness of the situation and she stiffened as her brain snapped her into action. Still coursing with arousal from her exposure, she pushed herself up off the bed and stood in front of Alex. She watched his eyes lustfully devour her figure, washing fully over her large breasts before rushing down to focus on the now fully-offered view between her legs.

She recalled again how many times that week she'd caught him stealing a sneaky glance at her cleavage or letting his eyes fall over her ass. It flooded her with arousal that he was now getting the most explicit of views of everything she had. Her hardened nipples were practically touching his chest. Her pussy quivered just inches from the front of his shorts.

She stiffened as she watched him smirk and bring his hand to her body. A whimper escaped her lips and she smiled reflexively as his fingers sunk into her flesh, squeezing the soft expanse of her chest with eager firmness. It felt so good and she simply held still and locked her eyes onto his as she let him smoothly caress away.

Another shiver zipped through her and she physically flinched as she felt his other hand touch her softly on the front of her hip. She swallowed and fought to keep her balance as his fingers slipped slowly downward, inching their way to her thin landing strip. As he reached the soft wisps of hair, she closed her eyes and shuddered. She wondered if he was getting hard again. If he wanted, he could just push her back down onto the bed and pin her arms back behind her head. She'd let him. And then he could pull his dick back out and spread her legs and-.

Rachel almost coughed as the arousing images and sensual touches made her head spin. She was so dangerously turned on and she realized suddenly that it was completely steering the boat. She swallowed hard and opened her eyes, turning quickly from Alex's face. Pushing his curious hand away from the tender edges of her pussy, she smirked and shook her head.

"We can't."

Her tone was firm but she wondered suddenly if such firmness had been meant for her just as much as him. Her arousal was poking holes in its ceiling but she simply could not do what she was so unbelievably considering. She laughed suddenly at the thought. Was she insane? Was she considering letting this boy fuck her? Right there on Derrick's bed. Wasn't it bad enough that she'd sucked his dick? Twice??

Shaking her head sheepishly, she carefully sidestepped around Alex, smirking as his eager grip slipped from her breast. She moved to the corner of the bed and reached down as she located her pile of discarded clothing from the previous night. She felt some normalcy beginning to return and the regaining of control cleared her mind. God, what a crazy morning. Maybe she really had drank too much.

With a final playful shake of her head in Alex's direction, she sat down on the corner of the bed and rubbed her eyes. She retrieved her lacy thong from the pile and stretched it in her fingers as she leaned over towards her feet. She was about to slide her ankle on through when a sound froze her in place. It was the door.

Derrick!

Moving with instinctual quickness, Rachel dropped her underwear and flipped back around into the bed. She whipped the sheets back over her body and shot a quick, wild glance at Alex. His eyes returned the same level of alert and he stepped swiftly away from the bed and back towards the other side of the room. Snatching a shirt from the dresser, he threw it over his head in a scrambled attempt to look like he was simply getting dressed.

Derrick stepped into the room with a towel wrapped snugly around his waist. His skin was shiny and his hair dripping wet. He placed the shower caddy he'd been carrying onto a table and turned to nod at Alex. Flicking eyes back over the room, he smiled at the image of Rachel lying lazily on his bed, wrapped up in a white sheet.

Rachel met his look and grinned back, letting a gentle yawn roll out. She gripped the sheets tightly, making sure to keep her chest completely covered this time. Pouting playfully in his direction, she cocked her head and spoke.

"Hey you! Where'd you go?"

Derrick let his eyes pass over the seductively covered outline of Rachel's body under the sheet and swallowed hard. The already thin material was twisted and stretched around her perfect curves, and while it could have been his brain playing tricks on him, he swore he could see the faint indentations of her nipples poking through. He shook his head and smiled.

"Sorry. You were dead to the world so I just hopped out to shower real quick. Glad you're up. It's almost noon!"

Rachel's eyes widened in alarm as she heard the time. Noon? Noon?? God, what a mess. She'd had no idea how late it had gotten. The other girls were probably wondering where she was. Her thoughts flicked quickly to Rebecca but she pushed the image away. Becca was probably still mad. Whatever. She'd deal with that later.

Seeing Derrick in his towel with his skin glistening suddenly sent another shockwave through her already bubbling arousal. Dirty thoughts swirled in her brain, and without really stopping to consider her words, she raised a playful eyebrow at him and repositioned herself under the covers.

"Derrick! So you just leave me alone with your roommate?"

She paused and grinned teasingly.

"You know I'm naked here. He could've taken advantage of me!"

She giggled as she shot both Derrick and Alex grins. Before Derrick could respond, she jumped back in.

"In fact, I caught him taking a little peek..."

Derrick's grin disappeared and he turned his head quickly in the direction of his friend. Raising his eyebrows in confusion, he cocked his head.

"Dude, what? You were looking at her?"

Alex's face reddened as he felt panic rush through his system. What the fuck was Rachel doing? Was she trying to get caught? Was this some sort of strange game to her? And what the hell was he going to say? He cleared his throat and began to reply.

"Wha-? Dude, no. I mean, I-. I don't know what she's-."

Rachel let out another giggle and put her hands up to stop the boys. She cut off Alex's stammering response and spoke through her laughter.

"No. No. Stop. It's okay. No, it wasn't his fault. When I woke up, my boobs were, like, completely hanging out. No, Alex was a perfect gentleman. He only looked quickly. It didn't, um, last long."

Rachel bit her lip and flashed her eyes at Alex as she punctuated her final words. He swallowed hard as he took in the innuendo loud and clear. Damn, this girl was crazy. And her disguised flirting was hot as hell. He smiled back and nodded sheepishly as he shrugged at Derrick.

"Sorry, man. Wasn't my fault. She's kind of hard not to look at."

Rachel blushed and rolled her eyes. She looked back at Derrick's unsure face with a warm smile and winked at him as she moved to redirect his attention.

"You should've woken me for your shower. I might've wanted to join..."

Derrick shook his head and smiled as he moved on from the Alex thing and focused on Rachel's teasing words. He actually had thought of that but she'd seriously seemed like she might sleep all day long. He recalled the enthusiasm with which she had thrown herself at him the night before. She had been pretty drunk and ready to go. And she still seemed to have a bit of an edge to her. He shivered as he recalled also how the morning after their last hookup had gone.

He was still smiling when she interrupted his thoughts.

"Well, anyway, I can't believe it's so late! I really have to get back." She flicked her eyes between Alex and Derrick awkwardly. "Ummm, think I could get dressed, maybe?"

Alex shook himself from his stares and jumped in quickly.

"Shit. My bad. Yeah, I, like, already saw too much anyway." He smiled at Derrick and began to walk to the door as he finished putting on his shirt. "I'll see y'all down there."

Rachel smirked as she watched Alex exit the room and close the door behind him. Her heart was still pounding from what they'd just done and her little bit of disguised flirting just now had pushed her thoughts squarely back to the incident. She licked her lips. She could feel the rocking motion of his thrusts. She could still taste him on her tongue.

With a secret smile, she slipped the covers off and stepped naked out of the bed. She arched her back and gave a gentle stretch as she ran her fingers through her messy hair. She reached over and began to fetch her clothes again when she suddenly noticed Derrick's eyes on her. He was staring hard at her body with pure lust. She tingled at his expression and stood back up slowly.

"What?" she laughed with a silly smile. She knew very well "what", but she decided to play innocent. She really had to get out of there. She put her hands on her hips and raised a curious eyebrow at him.

Derrick swallowed smoothly. The idea of Alex seeing Rachel partially naked had gotten him a little aroused and his dick was now pulsing under his towel. He wondered if Alex had been awake at all and heard or seen what she'd been doing the previous night. And now that she was standing fully naked in front of him, his mind flashed back to how they'd hooked up again in the morning a few days back. The image made him stiffen painfully.

"I, uh-. Damn, Rachel. Do you have any idea how hot you are? You can't just stand there like-."

Derrick cut himself off and took a step closer to the bed. He was still wet from the shower and his dick was now throbbing. Acting on pure lustful instinct, he undid his towel and let it drop to the floor.

He surged with arousal as he watched Rachel's eyes widen at the sight of his cock escaping its cotton prison and greeting her with an enthusiastic wave. He approached the bed and put one knee on it as he started to kneel. Rachel was standing on the opposite side, her eyes fixed on him. He extended his hand out and smiled at her with pleading eyes.

"C'mon. It was so much fun last time. You can hang out for just a few more minutes, right?"

Rachel trembled thickly at the new reality suddenly facing her. Derrick's eyes were begging her and his body appeared to be in complete, eager alignment with the request. She still couldn't quite get her head wrapped around the wild truth that she'd just finished blowing his friend. And now he wanted another go as well?

Things were getting out of control. This would make four blowjobs between the two boys within the past ten hours (nine of which she'd been asleep!). It was beyond insane. But as her nagging arousal crested and her guilt over what she'd done with Alex snaked through her belly, she became acutely aware that her choice had already been made. She'd already gone this far. What was one more?

Her heart beating fast, Rachel inhaled excitedly and eased her way back onto the bed. Derrick beamed at her apparent acquiescence and moved quickly to join her. He slipped onto his back and flexed his legs out straight. His wet hair pushed soggily into his pillow but he didn't care. He simply needed Rachel to suck him off again. It was his singular thought. He grinned widely at her as he held a breath tight in his lungs.

Rachel felt her fingertips tingle as she took in Derrick's expression of strained, primal anticipation. Even though she knew he had no idea about her and Alex, she felt like she again had something to apologize for. To make up to him. She pushed the covers completely down past his feet and licked her lips as she took in the full image of his nakedness. He was really attractive and she was glad to have found him that week. But probably not as glad as he was to have found her.

With a playful wink, she scooted her way down the bed and spread Derrick's legs wide. She positioned herself between them and tingled as she looked back up at him with a lustful grin. His cock pulsed just inches from her face and she reached forward to wrap her fingers firmly around his shaft. It felt hot to the touch. His body still had little droplets of water all over and Rachel smiled as she teasingly ran her fingers down his inner thigh. Not wanting to torture him for too long, she finally dropped her head and opened her mouth wide.

A shiver shot between her legs as she sucked Derrick in and closed her lips around him. She moaned reflexively as he filled her mouth, his cock pulsing thickly to the overpowering sensation of her touch. She swirled her tongue all around him, flicking and teasing as she eased him further towards her throat. He tasted clean and fresh from the shower. She smiled again.

Letting him slip from her mouth, she extended her tongue and began licking his shaft upwards from the base all the way to his tip. She heard him sigh heavily and she grinned as she encircled his head with her soft lips and sucked him in again. His dick was just so nice and perfect for sucking. It made her pussy throb as she thought about how eagerly she wanted to please him.

As she moved into a more steady bobbing rhythm, she extended her hand and cupped his balls smoothly in her palm. They were wet and warm from the shower and she squeezed them playfully as she sucked, letting the soft skin slide and twist between her fingers. The sensation was meltingly tender in her grasp. She loved every bit of it.

Her head swam and buzzed as she sucked away and she again became aware that she was likely still intoxicated from the night before. Her nerve-calming nightcap had certainly pushed her over the edge and it had been a while since she'd drank that much. And though she couldn't be sure, she suspected that it was a key ingredient that had helped to fuel her arousal and wild behavior that morning. Being drunk and horny was a dangerous combination for Rachel. Either state by itself was enough to get her into trouble, but both at once had put her on her knees for more boys than she cared to admit.

As her arousal twisted and swirled, Rachel closed her eyes and let dirty exciting images flood her brain. She thought about how she'd ever so briefly fantasized about letting Alex push her down onto the bed and climb on top of her. She was so much more attracted to Derrick and the thought of doing the same for him was making her dizzy.

She knew he'd certainly be game, too. All it would take was a simple word and look. She could slide back up next to him and flip onto her back, spreading her legs and calling him to roll on top of her. Or she could bury her face in the pillow and arch her ass up to the sky and let him work her from behind like Tyler had done to Rebecca a few days ago. The same way Brad had done to her that morning with-.

The images exploded in her brain and she almost let him slip from her mouth. She wanted sex so badly right now, more than she could recall in a long time. She suspected Tyler had something to do with that. Fucking him that week had been so dangerously pleasurable. And after the series of boys she'd selflessly pleasured since, she was simply aching for her turn again.

But the heat of her desire cooled slightly the moment she'd thought of Brad and Matt. The trauma of that day would likely never fully leave her, and while it was sometimes only wildly exciting in retrospect, it was also a stark reminder for her to stay in control.

Rachel had made a lot of promises to herself that she'd broken but she was firm in the idea that she wouldn't be having sex with any new boys at least until she got to college. It was just too dangerous and it pushed her so far out of her comfort zone that it made her susceptible to almost anything. And as much as she was aching for some release in this moment, she wasn't going to break her rule for some boy she'd met at the beach. He obviously didn't mean much to her. She'd just blown his friend behind his back, for God's sake! Twice. But if she wasn't going to have sex with him, she could still satisfy her lustful drive in other ways.

Raising her head up suddenly, Rachel let Derrick fall from her lips with a playful smile. She began working his wetted, slippery shaft between her fingers, pumping him smoothly with each firm tug and pull. Her guilt over Alex was pushing her to want to please him more and more. Like some sort of strange sense of shameful obligation.

Flashing him another quick smile, she swallowed and began to scoot her body further down the bed. As she continued to tug on him up above, she angled her face in low and shivered with excitement. She assessed the scene with lustful hunger. Something about him having just showered and being so clean made her even more eager to spread the love around.

She didn't hesitate further and she moaned aloud as she extended her tongue out and began licking vigorously all around his balls. She could taste the water from the shower as she maneuvered skillfully around his sac and inner thighs. She even slid down further and licked snaked her tongue even lower, closer to his ass. She thought quickly about plunging in but decided to focus her efforts on where she was. As she bathed the smooth, tender skin below his balls with a series of generous licks, she moaned again. She was so, so into it.

She kept at her extensive work for quite some time, alternating between quick, teasing licks and full, lavish laps of her tongue. She could feel Derrick's entire body shaking with pleasure and her pussy tensed as she ran her lips upward and began sucking on his balls. She knew he was going crazy and it flooded her with vicarious pleasure. As she sucked the smooth flesh of his sac into her mouth and continued to jerk his shaft roughly up above, she beamed in the knowledge that she was certainly rocking his world.

Derrick indeed was on a different planet and he groaned breathlessly as his hands dug into the pillow behind him. Rachel had abandoned his dick a few minutes earlier and had been licking and sucking all over his balls (and lower) with an enthusiasm she hadn't even reached the night before. This was technically their fourth hookup session and each time he thought he'd experienced her peak, she burst through the ceiling and found a new level. He writhed in torturous pleasure as she continued to run her tongue eagerly below his sac. She was alternating between sucking his balls into her mouth and lapping him up from below. He'd only hoped for another lovely, soothing blowjob when he'd dropped his towel. He'd had no idea what she'd had in store for him.

Rachel had been sucking noisily on one of his balls when she finally let it slip from her mouth, leaving a messy trail of saliva behind. Catching her breath, she moved with vigor to slide her way back up and resume her eager work on his shaft. She was so turned on and she felt animalistic in her desire. In a sudden daze, she popped up off him and stared directly into his eyes. She was surprised at her own voice when she heard the words come out in a sultry, breathless tone.

"God, I love sucking your dick. It makes me so wet."

Rachel felt her stomach flutter. The words felt like they'd come from someone else's mouth. It wasn't like her at all and she never spoke that way unless a guy asked her to talk dirty while she was with him. It wasn't that she was opposed to such things; it just wasn't her style. She'd never openly tell a guy he was making her "wet." She didn't even like the term. But something had come over her. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so worked up.