Senior Week Ch. 08: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's thoughts were broken and she shivered as she felt Tyler's hand come suddenly to her thigh under the table. She inhaled sharply with nervous pleasure as he rubbed her gently, his eyes staring right into hers. Her brain flipped away from the shame and guilt over the mess she'd made and moved its primal focus back onto her pent up arousal. It had been simmering just below the surface, lying dormant for when the next stimulus came to wake it.

She felt a jolt shoot between her legs as she thought about how badly she'd wanted release since the previous night. It had been manifesting itself through her dangerous, lust-filled behavior. Her bizarrely reckless submission to Alex. Her aggressively eager pleasuring of Derrick. The fire was burning her up from the inside. And there was only one way to put it out.

She quivered as she stared into the eyes of a boy more attractive and more emotionally connected to her than either of the two roommates she'd given herself to that morning (and night before). She yearned for Tyler physically, but her conscience was on red alert. The warning bells sounded out. She couldn't do this now! Could she? Hadn't she made enough of a mess?

She brought her hand to Tyler's and tried in vain to corral his touch. She looked at him pleadingly.

"Ty. We can't-. Come on. This is crazy."

Tyler simply looked at her blankly and tilted his head.

"Sure we can. It's what you wanted, right? No one to get in the way?"

Rachel's resolve melted into a bubbling puddle as she felt his hand slide down to her inner thigh and press in firmly. Her body ached with desire. She felt awful about the idea but she was simply incapable of argument at the moment. She was just so revved up.

And Tyler wasn't wrong, either. She had wanted this. She could deny it with words, but her actions that week told no lies. She swallowed hard and trembled as she spoke with soft concession.

"What do you want to do?"

Tyler grinned dryly and retracted his hand from her leg. He leaned back into a stretch and stared at her for a moment, his eyes twitching. Then, without warning, he stood up and extended his hand expectantly in her direction.

"Why don't we finish this conversation someplace more private?"

Rachel's senses sizzled as she reached out and took his hand. Her head buzzed and it felt like another out of body experience as she watched him lead her out of the café and down the street. He hadn't said where they were going, but she assumed he was taking her to his house.

She hoped it would be empty. Under normal circumstances Tyler wouldn't dare be so open about being with her. But after what had happened with Erica, it was possible that he no longer cared about discretion. The thought made Rachel nervous. She didn't want any additional attention drawn to the ugliness of her behavior.

Her suspicions began to confirm as the pair approached a small beach house a few blocks from the café. Tyler led her inside and guided her down a narrow hallway. Rachel's eyes darted everywhere, trying to find any sign that someone was watching. But she saw nothing. The house was quiet and it did appear empty. As she felt Tyler lead her into a bedroom, she gave one final wild glance back into the hall. She watched the image disappear as the door shut slowly behind her.

***

Rach are you ok? Look I don't want to fight. I'm just worried. I don't want you to

Rebecca sighed and chewed her lip as she stared at her unfinished text message. She'd been thinking about her best friend from the moment she'd watched her leave the house in a strange, unexpected rush. She knew Rachel's reckless behavior had deserved some tough love, but she was now wondering if perhaps she'd been too harsh. The last time she'd shut Rachel out, it had only made things worse.

"Bec! C'mon! Get your ass off the chair!"

Rebecca looked up in response to Jenn's taunting command and sighed again. Her thumb hovered over the keyboard on her phone but she pulled it away suddenly. Her brow narrowed. Rachel had made it quite clear that she'd wanted no input on her choices. She was a big girl and if she wanted her best friend to butt out, then that is exactly she'd do.

Smirking angrily, Rebecca hit 'cancel' on the message and tossed the phone back into her bag. She stood from her beach chair and adjusted her sunglasses to take in Jenn's silly expression. The sun was bright and the day was still young and she wasn't going dwell on unpleasantness. Not giving Rachel a further thought, she smiled and joined her friend as they began to make their way down to the water's edge.

***

In.

Out.

In.

Ou-.

Rachel's concentration on the deep rhythm of her own breath was interrupted suddenly as the click of the bedroom door shutting jarred her from her thoughts. She felt like she was in a daze and for several seconds she simply continued to stare at the closed door. Her eyes traced over the rectangular patterns of the fabricated wood. Her pulse ticked in her throat.

Sniffing and pulling herself out of her trance, she whipped her head back around and began to study the space around her. It was a plain bedroom, pretty small. Two windows split the exterior walls and a queen bed stood just a few feet away unmade. She swallowed as she focused on the bed and its lack of a partner. Tyler had probably lobbied for the single-bed room because he had a girlfriend and would be wanting privacy for when they-. Rachel swallowed again, this time with a shiver. It looked like she'd be the one filling that role now...

Right on cue, Tyler's firm touch came to the backs of her shoulders, encircling her smooth skin as he stepped around front. Rachel watched his heavy eyes wash over her figure and she tingled with splashes of emotion. She felt shameful and dirty that she was actually standing there with him, but such guilt was quickly losing ground against a different guilt altogether: the guilt over having caused such a mess and putting him in a huge jam. His pain was her fault and she owed him. And she had a pretty good idea as to how best she could begin repayment.

She inhaled as she felt Tyler's fingers drop from her shoulders and tug playfully on her tank top. She looked up at him fully and set her jaw as her last traces of doubt faded away. She was already past the point of no return and she smiled as she moved her focus onto how badly she wanted this too. With a teasing grin, she flashed her eyes and raised her arms over her head.

As the thin material of her shirt slid from her body, Rachel kept her eyes fixed on Tyler's. She pursed her lips seductively and idly adjusted her bikini strap, causing her now proudly displayed assets to subtly shake. Confidence rolled through her system in a rush and she let out an audible breath as she stepped into him and brought her hands to his chest. Arousal surged in her brain and drowned out the last fleeting voices pleading with her over all the reasons she should turn and walk away. They didn't matter anymore, and as they finally fell into defeated silence, she bit her lip and ran her fingers teasingly over Tyler's shirt.

"So, you did a lot of talking back there. Maybe it's time to rest those lips and give me a turn."

She'd expected that her little bit of suggestive talk might elicit at least a smirk, but Tyler only nodded, his stern mask remaining in place. She grinned at him anyway and dragged her nails down his torso as she lowered herself onto her knees in front of him. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts that were clearly starting to get a little tight in the front.

Rachel casually hooked her fingers into his waistband and pulled everything down to the floor. She helped him step out of his underwear before rising back up to come eye-level with the quickly hardening main event. Too turned on to hesitate any longer, she gave him a final sultry wink and brought her open mouth forward.

A pleasurable shiver rolled through her senses as she felt Tyler's dick slide firmly past her lips. Her memory of their threesome with Rebecca came roaring back and her toes curled automatically. She took him in as far as she could go before letting him slip smoothly back out. He was rising to the occasion rapidly and Rachel let his glistening shaft fall from her mouth so that she could apply a series of generous licks from his base up to his tip. She then sucked him back in and began to bob her head to a slow, gentle rhythm. She felt awful about what she'd done to him and she so wanted to make things right.

Tyler watched stoically as Rachel smoothly sucked his dick. It felt warm and perfect, like it always did. Getting a blowjob from her was never disappointing, especially when she was dressed in such a revealing way. His bird's eye view down her bikini top as she blew him strongly added to the experience and he swallowed as the image only heightened the physical pleasure. Part of him could simply stand there in silence and let her suck him away to ecstasy.

But that wasn't why he'd called her. He wanted more. Needed more. And despite the intense pleasure she was so willingly offering him at the moment, he was still angry at her. Despite her earlier denials, her intent to destroy his relationship had seemed malicious and purposeful. She'd fucked everything up. He wanted to work out his aggression on her. And a blowjob wasn't going to cut it for that.

Rachel moaned gently as she felt Tyler's hand come to the back of her head and begin rocking her through her motions. She hoped that meant that he was getting into the experience, even if he wasn't communicating it verbally or with his face. She'd glanced up a few times to check on him but his serious expression had given her pause. He didn't look sad or forlorn like he had in the café, but he didn't look happy either. In fact, he looked a little angry. Rachel really hoped what she was doing on her knees would be helping to brighten his mood. She honestly did want him to feel better, even if in just a physical, superficial way.

She had just begun to up her speed and intensity when she felt him pull away and take a step back. As his penis disengaged from her lips, she looked up at him with curious eyes, her mouth still hanging open reflexively. Tyler's stern expression hadn't softened and he said only two words as he pulled his shirt up over his head.

"Stand up."

Rachel watched intently as he untangled his shirt from his arms and tossed it onto the floor. His naked body always made her shiver with lustful excitement. He looked so hot and powerful. And his dark expression made him seem even more imposing. She stood up slowly and took a step towards him. She knew what he wanted. She wanted it, too.

She started to push her body into his when he reached out suddenly and took grabbed her by her wrists. A gasp escaped her lips as his firm grip tightened around her and pushed her arms back down to her sides. She trembled with excitement and searched his face desperately. She hadn't expected such an action based on the way he'd presented himself that morning. Her heart raced as she wondered what he was planning to do next.

In an instant, his dull eyes came alive, and for a split-second, fear splashed through Rachel's stomach. She felt him guide her to the foot of the bed and forcefully push her down onto the mattress. She fell on her back, her head bouncing on the comforter and her legs dangling over the edge. The air held tight in her lungs and she watched with wild eyes as he approached.

Tyler barely hesitated as he reached forward to grab ahold of Rachel's bikini bottom. She yelped reflexively as he yanked the material swiftly down her thighs. In an instant, it was past her feet and discarded unceremoniously on the floor. Rachel whimpered and let her jaw fall slack as Tyler spread her legs wide and stepped purposefully between them. He circled his powerful hands around her hips and pulled her entire body in close.

Rachel watched the next few seconds unfold in slow-motion as her senses sizzled with anticipation. She could feel her pulse in her eyelids and she continued to hold her breath as her eyes stayed locked on Tyler's face. He still looked eerily intense and she swallowed as he leaned over her body and guided himself directly between her legs.

A combined exhale filled the air as Tyler's tip met her pussy and began to push in. Rachel moaned and her skin tingled as she felt him part her and slide his way inside. His dick was large and thick and it entered her almost painfully. Rachel swallowed again. It sure didn't appear that he was going to be taking his time.

The suspicion was confirmed and Rachel whimpered out a breathy version of Tyler's name as he suddenly thrusted into her all the way. Her legs were spread close to parallel and her senses flooded with pressure-filled pleasure. Tyler's rough entrance had taken her by surprise. She'd obviously known what he'd wanted; she just hadn't expected him to take it so quickly.

Beyond the speed of his arrival, his impressive size hadn't made things smooth either. Rachel had been ready for him, but she hadn't had a chance to truly warm up. There hadn't been much foreplay, save her quick work with her mouth. She groaned as Tyler slid out of her halfway and pushed powerfully back inside. His thick arms flexed forcefully as he climbed onto the bed and held himself up over her body. Without missing a beat, he continued his aggressive thrusting. His eyes burned with intensity.

Rachel's mind snapped and swirled as the physical stimuli of the act combined with her wild thoughts. She realized suddenly that the way Tyler had taken her had been ripped almost directly from the pages of her earlier, unexplainable fantasies regarding Alex and Derrick. She recalled how just after she'd finished Alex off and had been standing in front of him, letting him dangerously grope her body, she'd had a moment of unchained lust. She'd closed her eyes and imagined him pushing her back onto the bed and spreading her legs and going to work. The desire had been fleeting, but it had been intensely real.

She'd also had similar thoughts just minutes later when she'd been craning her neck between Derrick's legs, pleasuring him so eagerly. As she'd sucked and licked away with unexpected zeal, she'd imagined letting him push her face into the mattress and take her from behind. Her pussy had pulsed with visceral lust at the idea. It had been dizzying.

Her thoughts went fuzzy as Tyler's size sent a clutching wave of pleasure through her senses. She moaned out loud and brought her hands to her hair as he moved into an even higher gear, tightening his grip on her waist and slamming into her roughly. Her entire body shook under his power and her mind raced as she tried to keep a mental foothold in the moment. She hadn't been fucked like this since...well, ever maybe. She really didn't have that much sex and the only other guy she'd been with semi-regularly over the past year had been Matt.

Matt had bent her over and gone at her pretty intensely a few times but never with the fury that she was experiencing now. Plus, while his dick was well-sized, it wasn't nearly on Tyler's level. It felt like Tyler was opening her up, stretching and bending her pussy to his will as he pushed into her as deeply as any boy ever had. The feeling was intensely pleasurable but it was also simultaneously uncomfortable as she struggled to get used to the sensations. Tyler's face was set into a fierce scowl and Rachel wondered for a moment if he even knew she was there. He looked angry. And the sex felt angry. Rachel moaned again as pleasure ripped through her senses.

As the bed frame squealed and Rachel's trembling noises grew steadily louder, Tyler suddenly broke his scowl and let his eyes run down all over her body. She was shaking and sliding from his impact, her legs spread wide and swinging wildly as he fucked her. He licked his lips and his eyes locked onto her chest. He had ripped off the lower portion of her bathing suit in his lust, but she was still wearing her top. Her large breasts shook rhythmically to his thrusts, straining against the confines of the red-and-white striped fabric holding them in together.

Rachel watched Tyler's eyes and swallowed hard as she read his thoughts. She could tell what he wanted. However, like earlier, she was unprepared for just how intense the manifestation of his desire would be.

With a quick movement, Tyler shifted his weight onto one arm and brought his right hand to her chest. He hooked his fingers under the cups of her bikini and ripped them violently to the side. Rachel gasped as her breasts swung free from their enclosures and began to sway more intensely to her body's rhythm. Tyler pulled the material of her top away and let it fall by her neck. Her bathing suit was still technically tied on to her body but it was completely out of his way. For all intents and purposes, she was completely naked and exposed.

As the steady rhythm of his thrusts continued, Rachel trembled at Tyler's rough play. She'd never seen him like this. She sucked in a breath as she felt his hand come to her chest and squeeze in painfully. He cupped her soft flesh and dug his fingers deeply into her as he held her one breast upright, pulling it towards him. He then let it drop and switched his aggressive attention to its partner, diving in and continuing on in a lustful trance.

Rachel flinched and kept her eyes on his face as he worked her chest with abandon. He was pawing at her and stretching her tits, seemingly without the slightest indication that they might still be attached to her body. She moaned roughly as the pain accentuated her pleasure. Everything felt two ways. Wrong and right. Shameful and arousing. Scary and exciting. It was clear that Tyler was taking out of some frustration on her and Rachel realized suddenly that it had been his plan all along. Just as she was feeling two things, he had been as well. He was furious with her but he desired her just as much. And he'd wanted her to understand both very explicitly.

Rachel focused on the pleasure and let her tense arms fall limply behind her head. She surrendered to what was happening and down fully onto her lower lip as Tyler continued to force himself deeper into her body. He hadn't paused or even slowed down once since he'd begun. He was pumping fast and hard and his skin began to show the first sheen of a minor but well-earned sweat.

For her part, Rachel simply absorbed his force and cried out occasionally as he hit her spots in his blinded lust. Her body had warmed up fully to the sensations and what had earlier been mild discomfort had melted only into soaking pleasure. She thought about how badly she'd needed something like this. All the boys she'd satisfied that week and only twice had she gotten off at their hands. She moaned as another one of Tyler's rough squeezes on her breasts sent an electric tingle through her scalp. She was close to letting go. And it was going to be mind-numbing when she did.

Tyler was close too. He had been fucking her as hard as he'd ever done any girl in his life. Harder than he'd ever given it to Erica even. He was so filled up with swirling emotions and the only clear thing in his mind was that if Rachel truly had ended his relationship, then he was going to make this one last time count. His anger had brought something out inside of him and it was making every sensation more acute. Rachel's pussy felt tight and hot, and despite all of the toe-curling blowjobs she'd ever given him, fucking her in this moment was the hottest he'd ever gotten with her.

He squeezed her tits harshly, tweaking her nipples between his fingers. As she yelped pleasurably, he looked at her face and felt his dark expression soften. Her green eyes were ablaze and her mouth hung open wide, whimpering squeaks slipping out in rhythm. She was completely beside herself. Lost deeply in every sensation.