Senior Week Ch. 08: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he felt his cock beginning to twitch, he brought his hand to her face and cupped her soft cheek. She smiled reflexively at his touch and he ran his thumb over her lips, causing her to gasp in pleasure. As she closed her lips around him and sucked his finger smoothly inside, Tyler lost control. He pushed into her deeply and let go with a guttural, cursing groan.

Rachel's eyelids fluttered and she held her breath as she felt Tyler's dick twitch and explode deep inside her. She could feel his cum splash out hotly and the sensation pushed her over the edge as well. She bit down reflexively onto his thumb before opening her mouth widely as her orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave.

She screamed his name and sucked in a high-pitched breath as another wave cut through her like a blade. Her vision went starry and she shut her eyes tight, flexing her abs and bracing herself for the onslaught of piercing ripples. She came again with a gasp, her buzzing head feeling dizzy and light.

She could still feel Tyler pumping into her with all the strength he had left; he'd been coming right along with her the entire time. Just like always, their bodies seemed to be hard-wired to each other. Their releases were set to a simultaneous countdown and neither of them had to do anything but wait for the clock to strike zero.

The motion finally stopped and Rachel opened her eyes wide as she felt Tyler's weight slump into her body. His chest was hot and sticky from sweat. He felt thick and heavy and his full weight on her frame squeezed the air from her lungs. She gasped for breath and smiled excitedly as his dick twitched again inside her, sending a shiver down her spine. She rubbed on his back as they both began to catch their breaths.

Finally, Tyler rolled off and Rachel yelped as the sharp sensation of his dick sliding out of her pierced her senses. She ran a hand through her hair, feeling the matted dampness of her temples, and laughed pleasurably. She felt incredible. What an orgasm that had been. She looked at Tyler with a warm smile to see if he was exhibiting a similar reaction, but his eyes were simply trained up at the ceiling. His chest heaved in and out and his jaw was tight, his cheeks flushed with color.

Rachel watched him recover for a few seconds before reaching out and touching his chest. She rubbed him gently and nuzzled up into his shoulder. She loved sex with him. He was definitely her favorite ever. She realized how the past two times she'd done it with him, they'd been unable to relax together afterwards. In his basement after prom and just a few days ago with Rebecca. Both instances had required them to get up and go rather quickly.

She smiled and swirled her fingers idly along his stomach. There was no rush now. No place to be. Erica certainly wasn't expecting him, and on her end, she could lounge in his bed all day for all she cared. It was perfect. Just like she'd imagined.

But the warm, utopian daydream evaporated just as quickly as it had formed. She sighed pleasurably and had been about to compliment Tyler on a job well done when she felt him pull her hand off his body. She widened her eyes in confusion and she felt her stomach twist as she watched him roll onto his side and stand up. He casually walked to the foot of the bed and bent down to pick up his clothes. He slipped his underwear and shorts back on before retrieving his t-shirt from the spot on the floor he'd tossed it. As Rachel watched him with a frozen expression, he raised his eyebrows at her blankly. His words cut through her stomach like a sharpened knife.

"Well, guess you should get going."

Rachel felt her face get hot and she shook her head, sure that she had heard him wrong. What? Why was he-? She smiled at him nervously, like he was kidding with her.

"What? Ty? Get going? Why are you-?"

She cut off as he bent over and gently tossed her bikini bottom onto the pillow next to her. He smirked as she searched his face desperately.

"Why am I what? What, did you think we'd just hang out and spend the day together? C'mon, Rach."

Rachel felt a lump forming in her throat and a quick pinching of emotion burn behind her eyes. She was stunned. Nothing made her feel lower than being dismissed or rejected. Especially in the immediate aftermath of a sexual experience. Her brain raced to make sense of what was happening. Why was he being so cold? After what she'd just let him do to her?

Her tongue twisted as she tried to stammer out a reply.

"I-. Th-that's not what I meant, but-. Tyler! What are you-? Why are you being like this??"

Tyler looked back at Rachel with a vacant expression. He shrugged and narrowed his eyes with casual dismissiveness.

"Being like what? What did you think this was? We both got what we wanted."

He scoffed as his expression darkened.

"You're not my girlfriend, Rachel. In fact, thanks to you I'm not even sure if I have a girlfriend anymore. I don't have time to hang around and cuddle with you all day. You might be free to float around in your own little world without any consequences, but I have a mess to clean up."

He swallowed and shrugged again with vacant disinterest as he indicated to the door.

"So like I said, I guess you should probably get going."

Rachel felt her fingertips go numb as she fought hard to stifle the rush of tears pushing their way to the surface. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had thought that coming back with Tyler would make things better. She would give him what he wanted (what they both wanted) and then he would forgive her.

But it had only made things worse. It was obvious now that he had just wanted to fuck her one last time and be done with her. She bit her lip as her eyes began to get watery. She felt like such an idiot and she shuddered as she realized how naked and exposed she was.

With a stifled sob, Rachel pushed herself off the bed and moved clumsily to gather her clothes. She pulled up her bikini bottoms before twisting her top down from its awkward position around her neck. She tucked her boobs back inside and stepped past Tyler to retrieve her tank top. Slipping on her sandals, she choked back another rush of emotion and turned towards the door without looking at him. She pushed it open and stepped into the hallway.

She didn't want to, but she turned back to face Tyler one final time. Their eyes met and Rachel saw his stern expression soften into sadness. She swallowed as dozens of memories of their past flashed through her brain. Once upon a time, he'd been her whole world, and she was sure that he'd felt something similar. But they'd screwed it up, their relationship marred by mutual, youthful infidelity.

They'd both cheated on each other. They'd break up and then get back together, only for one of them to stray again. Despite their general compatibility and their ridiculous sexual chemistry, they were simply never on the same page. And here they were again. Hurting each other. There were no clean hands and no victims. Only sadness.

Rachel turned away and moved quickly down the hallway. She gritted her teeth and fought back the tears as she pulled her head and arms roughly through her tank top. She moved into the main area and reached for the front door when she froze in her tracks. She turned around slowly as her eyes focused on something she'd missed in her hurry. And not something.

Someone.

Rachel's breath left her lungs in a painful rush as she stood facing Jeff's amused expression. He sat on a couch across the room, a book in his lap, his eyes sparkling in her direction. Rachel recalled how he and Jessie had both been at the club the night before when she'd stirred up that ugly incident with Tyler and Erica. Before that, the last time she'd seen him had been as she'd gotten out of his car in the parking lot of Baja Fiesta that fateful day after Kevin's prom.

She shuddered as all of the bad memories of what she'd done with him played in her head. How long had he been sitting there? She hadn't seen him when she'd come in the house. She gasped. Had he been there when she and Tyler had-?

His eyes told her everything she needed to know. He was studying her, like she was some sort of rare bird at the zoo. He looked amused, but excited as well. If he'd been there when she and Tyler had shown up, there was no doubt that he knew what she'd just done. She'd been loud in the bedroom and the walls were pretty thin.

Rachel looked at Jeff with nervous eyes and was about to turn to leave when she froze again. Jeff said nothing but he turned his head towards Tyler's room before looking back at her and grinning for effect. He let his eyes fall across Rachel's body as he took her in. He winked.

Rachel felt goosebumps form all over her body as Jeff's face made it all clear. He'd heard. He knew she'd come over and let Tyler fuck her in his bedroom. Just a few hours after his girlfriend had driven home in tears. Tears of her making.

A chill went up her spine as she processed what it all meant. She felt shameful and guilty over what she'd just done and the feelings were amplified by the reality that Jeff now knew as well. She didn't trust him at all. Any information he had on her, he might use to his advantage.

Regaining control of her limbs, she knew suddenly that she had to get out of there. She couldn't be in the house one more minute. She stumbled out of the front door and slammed it shut. Quickly getting her bearings, she turned down the side street and headed back towards the main road.

Her quickened pace eventually broke into a jog and before long Rachel had slipped off her sandals and was running back home. She felt like she was outrunning something. Something dark and evil that was chasing her. She was sure she looked awkward as she bounced in her bikini past dozens of curious onlookers, but she didn't care. She felt like she couldn't breathe.

She reached her door less than five minutes later and pushed it open with an exhausted breath. She shut and locked it behind her, even throwing the deadbolt as if someone had been chasing her and she needed to protect herself. She looked around the empty room and shivered in the solitude of the silence. Turning quickly, she dashed to the stairs and ran quickly up to her room.

Panic began to seep into her system and she felt wildly anxious. Like she knew something was wrong but she couldn't quite find the source. God, she had made such a mess of things. What had she been doing? None of her actions even made sense anymore.

She recalled how annoyed she'd been with Rebecca's lectures and she scoffed with bristling self-disgust. Rebecca had been right about everything. She was out of control. She had pushed Tyler into a corner until he'd snapped and given her exactly what she'd been asking for. Exactly what she'd deserved. And she'd screwed up his relationship and she had no idea what the fallout with Erica might be.

And that was only the stuff that people knew about. What about Derrick and Alex? The ramifications might not be as directly impactful but her actions had been no less disturbing. Just how long would it take Alex to crack and tell Derrick about what they'd done? Everyone in that house would then know that Rachel had given four blowjobs to two of the guys in the span of a couple of hours. It was times like this that she didn't blame people for the names they called her behind her back. She had lost her grip again and she wasn't sure how to make things right.

She tried to shake away the images but what replaced them only chilled her further. Jeff. Seeing him and the look he had given her made her skin crawl. It dredged up dark feelings that she'd successfully moved on from over the past month. She'd always had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that he wasn't completely out of her life. That what she'd done with him had been so ugly that escaping with only an emotional scar had been too light a penance.

And when she'd come out of Tyler's room to see him watching her, she had been stricken with a sickening feeling of déjà vu. Not just from after prom and all the ugliness that had entailed, but also from the night she'd first hooked up with Brad at that party. Jeff's face reminded her of how Matt had looked at her when she'd come out of the bathroom in a panic. She'd had the same sinking feeling that somehow him knowing what she'd done might actually be worse than the act itself.

With Matt, her instincts had been proven right in the most twisted of ways. It had been his knowledge of her indiscretion that had allowed him to set her up for her ultimate fall. And it had paved the way for the perversion that had followed between them over the next few months.

Rachel suddenly felt very alone. And vulnerable. She thought of her friends at the beach and how Rebecca was obviously frustrated with her. She was starting to understand more and more how far she'd let things go. She needed an ally but felt too ashamed to ask for one.

Her thoughts drifted momentarily to Kevin, but the notion only filled her belly with further shame and guilt. No, she couldn't go to him. How much emotional garbage was she going to continue to dump on the poor boy while simultaneously expecting that he move on from the rawness of years of his feelings? What kind of sociopath must she be if she deemed it appropriate to drag him back through the scarring memories she'd already etched into his brain? Hadn't she done enough?

With a defeated sigh, she climbed onto her bed and rested her head gently against the pillow. She closed her eyes and simply focused on her breath as she tried desperately to rein in her swirling emotions. Maybe it wasn't that bad. Maybe she just needed to relax and decompress. After all, she'd been in worse spots before, and in most cases, time had simply healed all wounds.

She nodded her head involuntarily, as if she was agreeing with herself and the reassuring arguments of her subconscious. She'd be home in a few days. Her crazy hookups with Alex and Derrick would be a thing of the past. Erica would somehow calm down and get over her simmering rage. The situation with Tyler was what it was and she doubted she'd be hearing from him anytime soon. But maybe that was for the best. And Rebecca would get over her little fit and things would be just fine.

She actually managed a weak smile and brought her hands to her forehead as she continued to breathe in deeply. This wasn't like it had been in the spring. Right? She'd pushed things far, but not too far. She could still come back from the edge. It would just take some time and little luck.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard her phone buzz on the bed beside her. She perked up suddenly. Rebecca? Maybe it was her. Maybe she'd been sitting in her beach chair and she'd felt alone as well. Maybe she was wondering where her friend was and soon the two of them could have their heart-to-heart.

Rachel smiled and reached for her phone. The screen displayed a series of three text messages, two of which she must've missed while she's still been running home. But they weren't from Rebecca as she'd hoped.

Her fingers shook as she clicked her phone and switched over to read them all in succession. She sat up with a start and positioned herself on edge of her bed as she focused her eyes. Her stomach knotted up and she began to feel the buzzing in her head return as her gaze flicked over the words.

She brought a hand to her mouth and gasped as she finished reading the second message. And as she scrolled down and her eyes registered the final text which had just come through, she felt her chest tighten. Her face burned and the feeling left her fingertips.

The phone dropped from her hand.

NEXT -- Chapter 9: Photobombed