Senior Week Ch. 08: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick only gasped with pleasure as he absorbed Rachel's sexy talk. He wasn't the type that needed to have a girl talk dirty to him to get him off, but hearing her say how much she loved sucking him and what it was doing to her had sent a jolt through his body. He was already at his limit from the wild number Rachel was doing on him. Her audible confirmation that she was enjoying it as much as he was pushed the right button inside him and he quickly felt the low rumble of his orgasm building.

Without much time to warn her, Derrick muttered quickly that he was about to come. The words had barely escaped his lips before Rachel had dropped her face back down and slipped his dick into the soft perfection of her mouth. And not a moment too soon, either. With a final tense squeezing of the pillow behind him, he tensed his legs and let go.

His hips bucked violently as Rachel felt his eruption hit the back of her throat. She moaned enthusiastically as she tasted the rushing onslaught of her efforts pour onto her tongue in a hot stream. Just as with Alex, she was surprised at how forcefully he was coming, seeing how she'd been swallowing him in a similar fashion just a few hours prior. But she realized her extracurricular work had probably taken him by surprise. It wasn't the first time Rachel had dug an unexpectedly violent orgasm out of someone. It certainly wouldn't be the last either.

Derrick's penis gave its final few twitches and he shuddered as his high eased its way down. Rachel was still gently sucking his dick and he grinned tightly at the image and the tingling pleasure it provided. He gasped as she pulled off him and popped up to face him with a sly, closed-mouth smile. Her eyes were glowing and her cheeks were flushed. She looked wild. Untamed.

Rachel pushed herself onto her ankles and sat up tall, offering Derrick a full view of her elongated body. She felt sexual confidence rush through her as she absorbed his euphoric stare and she smiled with her eyes as she ran a hand through her hair and swallowed the physical evidence of his full satisfaction.

When she was confident she'd gotten it all, she parted her lips and shot him a toothy grin as she reached forward and playfully tickled his stomach. She giggled as he jumped to her touch. It was so fulfilling that she'd made him feel so good between the previous night and just now. She shivered as a tickle of shameful excitement streaked through her belly. If only he knew what else she'd done in his room during that span...

The pair exchanged a few friendly words and playful quips and eventually they were up and dressed again. Rachel cringed as she caught a quick glimpse of her reflection in the mirror wearing the same clothes she had the night before. Trading silly, nervous grins, they shrugged and prepared to make their trek downstairs.

As they moved through the hall, Rachel was struck by awkward mirror-image nature of her actions with Derrick as compared to their event from earlier in the week. Just as she'd led him down the stairs to face a group of giggling girls after hooking up with him in her house, she was now being led down a structurally identical staircase to face his friends after doing essentially the same thing. It created an interesting symmetry to the week. It was Friday, and their last full day at the beach. Things appeared to be ending in the same reflective manner in which they had begun.

Just as she'd anticipated, a group of boys were gathered in the kitchen stifling laughter as the pair reached the main floor. Derrick rolled his eyes and fired off a few choice words as his friends made suggestive comments about what he and Rachel had been doing upstairs. Rachel blushed as her eyes passed over the group. They were all smiling, but they each had touch of a jealous, lustful twinkle in their expressions.

Rachel swallowed as her glance passed over Dave, the boy who had given her the cigarette the night before. He was definitely staring. And her chest tightened as she processed Alex's secretive grin. He was the only one without a tinge of envy on his face. She knew it would only be a matter of time before he told Derrick what she'd done with him. She just hoped she'd be long gone before that happened.

Rachel finally made her way out of the house and gave Derrick a playful kiss goodbye. She did like him and she felt kind of bad for how she'd treated him (both in front of his face and behind his back). But she wasn't there to find a boyfriend. If that's what he had been looking for, better that he understand sooner rather than later what she was about. She sighed and gave him a final smile before turning and heading back to her own door across the parking lot.

She entered her house and blushed sheepishly as a few of her friends turned to greet her with widened eyes. She watched as comprehension reached their senses and their lips twisted into playful, smirking grins. It was technically the afternoon at this point, and based on Rachel's disheveled appearance in her club clothes, there was little mystery as to what she was certainly coming home from.

Across the room, Jenn let out a high pitched giggle and shouted teasingly from her seat on the couch.

"Well, well, well! She's alive! Who was the lucky boy, Rach?"

Rachel shook her head with a reddened grin and reached over to throw a pillow at her friend.

"Whatever, bitch. Pretty sure I saw you practically dry-humping some guy at the club. How did that end up?"

Jenn kept giggling but blushed momentarily as she broke eye contact. Rachel's eyes flashed and she glanced curiously at the two other girls standing in the kitchen. They smirked and made grinning shrugs. Poor poker faces, Rachel thought. She turned back to Jenn clucked her tongue.

"Uh huh. Thought so."

She shook her head at her friend and smiled as she moved towards the stairs. As she passed the couch, she playfully flicked her on the arm and spoke with a smirk.

"I need a shower. Later, slut."

Jenn roared in incredulous laughter as she flailed to hit her friend back.

"Me?? I'm a slut? Yeah okay. If that's the case, then I can only bow to my queen." She stuck out her tongue and offered Rachel a mock bowing motion from her seated position.

Rachel rolled her eyes as a giggle escaped her lips. She glanced around at each girl in the room before shaking her head and turning back towards the stairs. It had been a banner morning, even by her standards. She tingled at the memories of the past twelve hours as she trudged up the steps and into her room.

She was still smiling when she entered but her happy expression faded quickly as she registered Rebecca's presence. Her friend looked up in reaction to the sound of the door opening but merely offered a vacant glance before turning back to what she was doing.

Rachel felt her stomach drop. This again? Really? Was Rebecca still angry with her? She sighed. She didn't need this. It was their last day at the beach and she didn't want to spend it fighting with her best friend. She swallowed roughly and cleared her throat as she tried to sound cheerful and happy.

"Hey, girl. Getting ready? What's the plan for today?"

Rebecca had been in the middle of tying her bathing suit top and she turned with a smirk.

"Well, we were planning on heading to the beach a final time. We wanted to get their earlier but, um, one of us was missing. You, like, lose your phone?"

Rachel's eyes widened and she swallowed again. She reached into her back pocket and pulled her phone out. She did have a few missed calls and texts from the girls. The last one had been sent about a half hour ago from Rebecca asking her if she was okay. Rachel felt guilt creep into her belly. She sighed again.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't check-."

She paused as she smiled brightly in an attempt to move past it.

"Well anyway, I'm here now! I can be ready in-."

Rebecca cut her off with an inquisitive stare. She put her hands on her hips as she turned fully to face her friend.

"You were gone quite a while. Were you with him?"

Rachel stiffened at Rebecca's tone and scrunched her brow. Him? Who was she talking abou-? Tyler? Rachel narrowed her eyes and began to shake her head defensively.

"No! I wasn't with-. God, Becca! You're still on that? No, I wasn't with Tyler. I went and saw-."

She stopped her sentence short and swallowed as she felt a sudden wave of irritation pass through her. Why was she explaining herself again? When had she suddenly started sharing a room with her mother? She really was in no mood for another interrogation or lecture.

"You know what? Never mind. It's not your business who I was with. I'm fine. End of story." She turned in anger and began rummaging roughly through her dresser drawer for some fresh clothes.

Rebecca watched her silently for a few seconds before rolling her eyes with a scoff. She gave herself a final glance in the mirror and grabbed her sunglasses as she turned and walked to the door. She paused as she opened it and looked back at Rachel with a stern expression. A hint of sadness trickled through her eyes.

"You're right. It's not my business. You clearly have things under control. So I guess there will be no need for you to come crying when something goes wrong."

She smirked at Rachel's tense face and turned to leave. Rachel watched her disappear down the hallway in stunned silence. She felt anger rising in her throat at Rebecca's dismissive words. But she also felt fear. Fear that maybe there was some truth to what she had said.

It would have been an understatement that Rachel didn't feel totally in control at the moment. She'd had a wild run since the night before, even for her. Submitting to (and even encouraging) Alex that morning had been the scariest part. It was bad enough what she'd done with him by mistake. But to wake up and immediately offer herself up to him again had been reckless. And so unnecessary.

The guilt began to swirl but Rachel fought back and tapped into her anger to harden her feelings once again. Whatever. What was done, was done. If Rebecca wanted to keep guilting her over it, then fine. That was her choice.

With an expressive breath, Rachel turned back to her dresser and resumed picking through it to locate her outfit. She retrieved a bathing suit and laid it on the bed as she pushed the drawer shut with her elbow. She felt bad that the girls had been waiting for her to go to the beach so she decided she'd put off her shower until they got back.

She placed her phone on her nightstand and quickly removed her clothes. She felt a little gross but she shrugged as she slipped into her bikini and threw on a tank top over top. She had just put on her sunglasses and stepped into her sandals when she heard her phone buzz loudly against the wood of the nightstand.

It wasn't a text message; someone was calling. She leaned over and glanced at the screen with annoyance. But her eyes quickly widened and she felt her stomach drop as the Caller ID flashed through.

Tyler.

Rachel hesitated for a second before clicking the button and bringing the phone to her ear. Her voice came out unsteadily.

"Hello?"

"Rachel? Hey. What are you doing? We gotta talk."

Rachel flinched at his serious tone. The events of the previous night at the club flashed back through her brain. She was starting to process what a mess she'd made. Tyler had rightfully been furious with her. And he certainly didn't sound too cheerful now.

"Um, okay. Is something wrong? Look, I'm really sorry about last night. I don't know what-"

Rachel stopped as Tyler's voice cut in to interrupt her. He started speaking in a low, even tone. Rachel tensed up as she listened to what he had to say. He spoke for just few seconds before concluding.

Rachel processed his words and swallowed hard. She drew in a deep breath and finally spoke again.

"Okay. Yeah, I'll be there. Give me ten minutes."

Rachel hung up the phone and took another deep breath. Fuck. Well, she'd sure done it now. She held still for a few seconds as she continued to process the gravity of what she'd just been told. She brought her fingers to her lips and began to tap away nervously.

Finally shaking herself from her fog, she exhaled and moved quickly into the hall and down the stairs. She saw Rebecca standing in the corner of the living room and she looked into her eyes for a brief moment before turning and making a beeline for the front door. The other girls watched her in confusion as they exchanged glances. Jenn looked up from the magazine she was reading and called out just as Rachel reached for the knob.

"Hey! Rach! Where are you going? I thought you were showering and we were going to go to the beach!"

Rachel smiled tightly and bit her lip.

"Oh! Um, yeah, listen. You guys go ahead. I already made you late enough. I just gotta do something real quick and I'll be along to join you. Promise!"

Without waiting for a response, Rachel slid out the door and closed it quickly behind her. The girls again exchanged inquisitive looks before shrugging and gathering up their belongings to head out. Rebecca shook her head silently as she bit her nail. Jenn grinned but simply rolled her eyes and returned to her magazine. As she idly flipped a page, she muttered jokingly under her breath.

"Long live the queen."

***

Rachel's heart thumped in her chest as she walked hurriedly down the sidewalk. Her stomach was in knots and nervous energy tingled through her pores. Her mind raced. She had no idea what to expect.

Tyler hadn't said much on the phone but what he had said had been impactful. He'd told her that he'd gotten into a huge fight with Erica over the club incident. It had actually been less of a fight than it had been a verbal beating at her hands. She'd screamed and cried and ripped him apart before finally kicking him out of the house she and her friends were staying in. First thing in the morning, she'd left the beach and gone back home. She was gone.

Tyler had told her this solemnly and asked if they could meet real quick at a café that was pretty near to where both of them were staying. Rachel could feel a pinching burn building in her thighs as her nervousness pushed her pace. The café was only a few more blocks away and her dread grew steadily as she approached.

She was the first to arrive so she grabbed an iced tea and sat down at a small table while she waited. Her throat was dry both from her brisk walk and swirling anxiety. But she didn't even touch her drink.

She'd been tapping her lips nervously when she finally saw Tyler's figure emerge from the sidewalk and step through the propped-open doorway. He was moving slowly and his face made Rachel cringe. His jaw was tight and his eyes were heavy and dark with dull sadness. He looked like he hadn't slept at all.

She raised her hand timidly to signal him and she stiffened as she saw him register her presence and approach the table. As he pulled out his chair and sat down, Rachel only stared at him in worried silence. She could feel her pulse ticking in her wrist.

Finally, Tyler spoke, his voice strained and distant. He repeated a lot of what he'd said on the phone but filled her in this time with more detail. When Erica had decided she'd wanted to leave, she'd refused to let Tyler come too. So Jessie had offered to go with her, leaving Tyler to get a ride home with Jeff or whomever he could find.

Tyler talked about how he'd never seen Erica so angry. It had been mostly directed at him but Rachel had been firmly in the crosshairs as well. She'd apparently gone on and on about Rachel being a shameless slut and how unbelievable it was that she'd pull such a stunt at the club even after she had swallowed her pride and apologized to her earlier that day. She'd said that Rachel was pure evil and that no one ever seemed to care. No one ever made her pay. Tyler almost looked nervous as he relayed his sordid tale. He had no idea what Erica might do next.

Rachel was nervous as well. The story had brought the full weight of just how recklessly she'd acted down on her and it was making her chest feel tight. God, she'd really fucked up. What had she been thinking flaunting herself to Tyler like she had? It had been such a perfect week and she'd gone ahead and screwed it all up.

It was almost as if when things were going too well for her, she simply couldn't handle it. Some crossed wire in her brain would start sparking wildly and push her to do something destructive. The thought made her stomach twist as she suddenly recalled the night that she had given Brad that stupid blowjob at that party. It had been the first step in her dark spiral. Her life had been going so smoothly up until that evening. And she'd walked willingly into her own hell.

"...got what you wanted after all."

Rachel shook out of her daydreaming as she realized she hadn't even been listening to Tyler anymore; her ears had only caught the tail end of something he'd just said. She furrowed her brow in confusion but her senses tingled as she processed his face. His expression was still sad but his eyes had come alive just a bit. He was staring at her, running his gaze all over her body. She tingled again. She knew that look. She swallowed and spoke nervously.

"Wait, what did you say?"

Tyler let his eyes linger on Rachel's chest a moment before looking back up at her face. She was wearing only a thin, white tank top and her far-from-modest bikini was clearly visible through the fabric. He felt himself stiffen as he pictured the perfection of her tits. He cleared his throat and repeated what Rachel had just missed.

"I said, it looks like you got what you wanted after all."

Rachel tensed again at Tyler's implication. She hadn't really wanted to screw up his relationship. She'd just wanted Erica to suffer. Maybe in retrospect those goals could never have been separated but she now felt awful that both had actually come to fruition. She bit her lip as she remained very aware of how Tyler was looking at her. She felt practically naked.

"Ty, no. That's not what I wanted. Look, I'm really, really sorry, okay? I don't know what I was thinking. In my mind I was just having fun and I didn't see that-. I was drunk and I-. I didn't want to hurt you or screw things up. I didn't want that at all!"

Tyler set his jaw and sat up. He indicated to Rachel's untouched iced tea and reached for it as she nodded. He brought the straw to his lips and took a deep drink, swallowing several times as the coolness soothed his hoarse vocal chords. As he placed it back down onto the table, he finally shook his head and spoke.

"That's not what I meant. You wanted me. You wanted her gone and you wanted me all to yourself. Well, congratulations. You won."

He paused and licked his lips.

"And you have my full attention now."

Rachel stiffened as she processed his meaning and let the words soak into her brain.

"You won."

Her stomach twisted as she recalled how a feeling of "victory" was exactly what she'd experienced as she'd left Tyler's house that morning after Kevin's prom. She'd felt so superior to Erica and she'd reveled in the sadistic pleasure that had come from not only being with her boyfriend, but from dominating him to such an extent that she'd known its effects would continue to reverberate and dampen his enthusiasm for the next sexual experience he had with her.

She also recalled with growing shame the conversation she and Rebecca had had the night before in their room. Rebecca had told her that her crusade against Erica would have no happy ending. There was nothing to "win." In the end, there would be only pain and loss. For her. For everyone.