Sensualist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later," I said, "Right now I'm starving and I imagine you are too."

"Okay," Morgan replied, "but let me touch it first. I want to remember what it feels like while we're inside."

"Be my guest," I said, and she fondled and ran her hand up and down my length several times before placing a kiss on it in similar fashion to how I had treated her breasts. But she didn't bit me.

Our meal was digested without any sexual talk or innuendo. After dessert, I paid the bill, left a generous tip and escorted Morgan to the car.

"We wait until we're back at my place," I told her. I wanted no accident on the way from fooling around, nor did I want to fuck her in the car because I knew the police paid attention to parked cars at night, and caught a good number of couples going at it in their cars while looking for that special screw to make their vacation memorable. What they got was a memory they'd give a lot to erase, but they would be duly arrested, booked and fined, and their names would appear in the morning paper for everyone else to see.

The prolonged wait was well worth it. Morgan later confided that she was going crazy on the way to my place, conjuring up all sorts of sexual scenarios starring the two of us.

To add to the excitement, I made a show of carrying her over the threshold. Morgan shrieked as I dropped her onto the bed. "Oh I loved that; it makes me feel so special!"

I helped her undress and she assisted me, that is, until my cock sprang out, and then she started kissing and licking it while I finished removing the rest of my clothing.

Back on the bed, I paid more than the usual amount of attention to her lovely tits, biting and pinching as well as kissing and caressing them.

I even spent a minute or two just rubbing her belly. I was surprised at how much she liked that, and continued doing so while my free hand made its way to her sopping wet pussy.

She started moaning the moment my fingers became entwined in her pubic hair, splaying her legs invitingly. I burrowed my tongue into her cunt and just sort of licked and sucked away until she was going crazy with wanting to cum. Morgan was now moaning continuously and had arched herself so that her clit stuck out like a little cock. I licked it several times before taking it between my teeth and nipping at it.

Morgan went wild and pulled my head to her pussy as she screamed out in ecstasy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and worried the hell out of it while she humped my face for all she was worth. I was pleased to have her that excited so early in our lovemaking, and kept her at that peak by humming into her clit adding to the myriad volleys of sensations already flooding her nervous system.

Morgan came for the first time shortly after this, but I wasn't close to finishing with her. She collapsed on the bed, twitching and spasming, and whimpers when I roughly spread her legs apart and mounted her, easing my cock into the steam bath of what was once her cunt. I began with a slow, methodical fuck, simply because I knew she liked the pace.

When she became accustomed to it, I increased my thrusting. Morgan wrapped her arms around my back and legs around the back of my calves. She grunted twice, arched her back and humped me back as hard and fast as I was banging her.

"It-it can't be real," she croaked a minute or two later.

"What can't be real?" I panted as beads of sweat dropped from my head onto her face.

"My-my orgasms... They haven't stopped!"

"Is that good or bad, 'cause I've got a long way to go, baby."

"OH!"

I felt her drench my cock with her juices just before I exploded filling her womb. It seemed endless as I jetted spurt after spurt of hot sperm into her cunt. After I finished cumming, I remained still with my cock in Morgan's pussy as she uttered unintelligent moans and sounds and her body trembled. Her cuntal muscles were involuntarily squeezing and releasing my cock, milking all the juice out of it. Finally, my deflated cock slipped from her hole and she flinched as the cool air touched her opening.

Several minutes went by as we slowly recovered our senses.

"I-I've never even heard of anything that intense," she whispered. "You have a gift..."

"Thank you, but I'm certain that other men can..."

Morgan interrupted me. "I doubt it." Then after careful consideration, she amended her statement.

"Well, perhaps there is...are men out there with your talents, but they must be exceedingly rare. I've never heard any woman even hint at what you do."

"What about your friend, Christine and her Georgie?"

"He had a monster cock and that was it," she said haughtily, "Nothing like you and the way you make love."

"Just because he liked his buddy as much as he did Christine doesn't..."

"Weren't you listening? He was imagining it was his so-called buddy who had the finger up his ass, and wanted it to be his dick!" Morgan said raising her voice for the first time since she'd screamed during her orgasms.

"I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. How can you assume what he was thinking? And look at who's making the assumption-Christine who's being manhandled by two guys at the same time. Wouldn't it be fair to say that her attention was not that sharply focused?"

"You can tell things like that during sex!" Morgan said huffily.

"My God, Morgan, when I was hammering into you, you were babbling incoherently. You call that focused?"

"That was different," she said, emphatically.

Wanting to change the subject, I said, "Let's fuck again."

"I need to rest for awhile, my body aches right now," she said softly. "I couldn't possibly cum again."

"Now you've given me something to prove," I laughed.

"No!" she whined as I rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her hips to a level with my cock as I knelt behind her.

"No, Donald, I'm sore there!"

I eased my cock into her pussy and began to fuck her doggy style. Despite her objections, Morgan was content in this position most likely because I was not making any real contact with her clit. As the fuck progressed, I began slamming into her from behind causing her curvy ass cheeks to jiggle. I took a moment to look at her tight asshole and wondered if anyone or anything had ever been in there.

I scooped up gobs of her pussy juice and smeared it in the crack of her ass, and then spread around her nether hole. I added saliva to my finger and probed her tight aperture with the tip of my finger. Morgan tensed when she felt my finger probe her anus.

"What are you doing back there?" she asked pensively.

Ignoring her, I gathered up more juices and added some of my saliva and continued to probe her hole. I gently pushed a very well lubricated finger into her ass and the tiny aperture opened up to accept the digit.

"Get out of there!" she whined again, but I sensed her heart wasn't in it as our fucking had brought her to that hazy, good feeling that proceeds a marvelous climax from a long, steady slow fuck.

Adding another generous amount of combined juice and spit adequately greased her asshole allowing me to get my finger two joints in without any problem.

At that point, I had my dick in her pussy and a finger working in and out of her ass, I felt myself readying to cum. I tried to hold off, but failed, and my load built up and rocketed through my scrotum to splash wildly in all corners (if there are any corners) of her vagina.

When I finished cumming, we both collapsed on the bed and rested without speaking for a while.

We had been fucking for almost two hours and I suggested a shower. We showered together and enjoyed washing each other's body. Afterward we dried each other off teasing one another in the process. As Morgan fondled my cock it began to stiffen in the towel.

Morgan wanted us to stay naked and we did. I offered to give her a massage, and she accepted, knowing full well that I had no real knowledge of how to do it.

Morgan smiled as I retrieved some body lotion from my mother's bathroom. She crawled back on the bed and lay face down. I admired her shapely ass and I wondered again if she would let me fuck her there. I wanted to save her ass for later so I told her to turn over on her back.

"Front first," I said as I rolled her over.

I started at her feet, kneading her toes and then working on the soles and heels of each foot.

Morgan's moans of satisfaction told me I was doing it correctly, or at least within the area she was accustomed too.

I added my thumbs when starting on her calves and noticed her slowing spreading her legs in anticipation of my reaching her pussy.

But that wasn't in my immediate plans and I skipped over her loins and moved right to her tits.

I got a favorable reaction on running my palms over her nipples, which she'd already told me were very sensitive. I paid attention to each breast, caressing one and then the other, Then using a series of circular motions I titillated each nipple until they both stood jutting out proudly, seeming to beg for more teasing.

I must have spent twenty minutes or more playing with her boobs. Morgan was panting and breathing faster and faster, but never told me to do anything, allowing me free rein over where and how I was touching her.

My cock was drooling precum, and I began to lightly smack her breasts with it. Morgan moaned continuously at this treatment and I continued it until she broke her verbal silence and begged me to: "suck my nipples."

I obliged her, licking, nipping and sucking on them until she begged me to stop.

That was my clue to move downward. Her hips rose up to meet my mouth as it approached her pussy. She emitted a long sigh the second I touched her outer labia.

I re-lubed my fingers with the lotion and attacked her clit, rolling it in my oily fingers until she came sobbing: "So good! So good! Soooo fuckin' good!"

"Time to do the other side," I told her as I rolled her onto her stomach.

"Ohmygod!" she rasped as I completed the turn. I started with her shoulders and worked my way down to her ass, thighs and legs. She was so relaxed I felt that she might fall asleep. I paid special attention to her ass and placed a well-oiled finger in her asshole after causing it to open by prying her cheeks apart with my thumbs.

The first finger I slipped into her ass was slick with the lotion and went in easily. I used one hand to massage her ass while the other hand fingered her hole.

There was no protest from Morgan, and so I added a second finger.

Once again there was no complaint from Morgan.

I pulled her up by her hips until I had that curvy ass in the air and she lay with her head to one side on the bed. She started to croon when I began to finger her cunt as well as her asshole.

"Nice?" I inquired softly.

"Mmmm, you have the touch, baby," she whispered.

I continued this for several minutes. I believe she had several small orgasms during this time. I thought she was ready to accept my dick in her ass, and withdrew my finger. There was a slight protest at its loss, but I assured her something better was coming, and she purred her thanks.

I made certain my cock was well lubed, then repositioned myself behind her and raised her ass a little higher and aligned with my jutting prick.

"Wha...?" She moaned as I placed the head of my cock against her asshole and rubbed it around the perimeter. There was a dreamy expression of her face. I assumed that Morgan was in another world at the moment.

With a quick movement of my hips, I sent my cock into her ass. Although Morgan had been loosened up by my fingers, my cock was stretching her to new dimensions. She shook her head no, but no words came out of her mouth. She was like a rag doll in my hands and I continued pushing my cock into her until it was buried in her ass.

I had never attempted this before, but thought that Morgan was primed and ready for the full onslaught. I may have misjudged that approach, although there was no strenuous objection from her.

With each subsequent thrust, Morgan grunted out a sound that bore a resemblance to one asking a question: "Huh?"

So while I ass-fucked her, all I heard beside the squishes my cock was making, was "Huh, huh, huh."

She told me later that she hadn't cum from the anal sex, and while I have no reason to doubt her, I suspect she may have, but lied because she didn't want me to repeat the act again.

I gave Morgan one final thrust then stiffened and sent my seed into her asshole, continuing the fuck until my cock slipped out and then I remained behind her to watch as my cum ran out of her ass and down over the lips of her cunt.

We dozed off for a while, and on waking I decided to have her ass one last time. I grabbed Morgan by the hips and pulled her semi-lifeless body back up until she was on all fours. I pushed a thick finger into her asshole, testing her tightness, and then I added a second finger which caused Morgan to gasp. I worked the two fingers in and out of her ass stretching her as much as I could. I then placed my swollen erection back between her beautiful round ass cheeks and pushed into her asshole.

Morgan tried to move away and ended up on the bed lying flat on her stomach. I followed her to the prone position and lay on top of her body with my tumescence between her ass cheeks and partly in her asshole.

I began to hump her at a slow pace as I worked my way deeper. Morgan's screams and moans were louder than ever as her exciting anus accepted the rest of my lengthy cock. I lifted her back to the all fours position and reached around to feel her tits. Her nipples were rock hard as I twirled them in my fingers. I then moved one hand down to play with her pussy and Morgan went wild humping her hips faster and telling me that she was going to cum.

I placed my hands on her hips and watched my cock penetrate her curvy ass as she moved in time with me.

"Tell me when you start to cum," I cooed in her ear.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"I am fuckin' you, baby. Now tell me when!"

I gave her the best effort I could manage, and although I was tired I pounded her ass as hard as I could. Morgan squeezed her ass cheeks together as she came, screaming out that she was cumming, cumming, cumming.

I managed to time it so that I came with her and caressed her body everywhere I could as we came down from our respectful highs.

She showered again and cursed me before hopping into the shower, telling me that I had taken her anal cherry.

She stayed the night and we fucked again the following morning. Actually, Morgan woke me up with a delightful blowjob and I returned the favor, eating her to several delicious cums—her words, not mine.

We had breakfast and followed that with a long fuck in the bedroom. She left just before noon, telling me she had a date to play tennis with her girlfriends.

We failed to make any plans to meet later than afternoon or night, and I didn't get her cell number. But she had mine, and called the following afternoon, wanting a "rematch."

________________________________________

Wednesday

That afternoon I found myself resting up by our pool when my cell phone buzzed. It was a call from Alice, who couldn't stop laughing at first, but calmed down enough to tell me to check my emails and then hung up on me.

I went inside and turned on my lap top and there was the email message she'd told me about.

It was a nude pic of Alice seated at her kitchen table holding a cup of coffee. "I know you're a lot hotter than this old cup of coffee," she wrote. And added, "See next email! XXXXX"

(For Illustrated version of this chapter contact the author)

I studied the picture, trying to determine if she'd photo shopped it. Finally I decided that she hadn't, but who had she gotten to take it? The next picture convinced me that someone else was taking the pics; it was taken from below the table with her legs spread and I found myself jerking off as I stared at it. Who was taking the pictures? I sent her an email asking that question, after telling her I'd found the pics, very, very satisfying. She'd know that they had aroused me, and that had to be her purpose in sending them.

I wasn't about to tell her about Morgan.

The reply to my email came in before I had a chance to see the remaining pics. I opened it first. I was of a girl I'd never seen before, thereby eliminating Lillian as my supposed culprit. She was sitting on the kitchen counter at Alice's house. So, who was this girl?

I read further. Her name was Veronica, and she was Alice's cousin. Apparently she'd had no qualms about showing me her snatch. Furthermore, she was very fuckable from the picture I was looking at. It occurred to me that she and Alice must have gotten it on for them to be sending me material like this.

I quickly called up the remaining email from Alice.

It was of Alice seated at the table holding the cup, but had been taken by her cousin standing above her with the camera angled down at her tits.

Her text to me read: "Didn'tcha wish you were kneeling at my feet right now? I bet you'd make me put the coffee down and fast too. She was giving me that come hither look she did when inviting me to eat her out. I found myself jerking off as I studied the pictures at length. It seemed that they were both coming to see me for the weekend.

I had some serious juggling to do with my social calendar, now that Alice was bringing her cousin with her. I assumed the cousin was driving, and that I'd be fucking her as well as Alice. But what was I to do with Morgan?

________________________________________

I called Morgan later on that afternoon and invited her over for a swim in the pool around seven. She was only too happy to accept and declined my invitation to bring her girlfriends, saying, "I'd rather not share them with you, but I would if you insist."

I decided against shaving, preferring to leave rough stubble on my face to both irritate her skin and heighten her arousement when I brushed it against her sensuous body parts.

I happened to be near the driveway when she pulled in and parked. Gallantly, I opened the car door for her; her arousal was so pronounced that the scent of her sex permeated the air inside. When I candidly informed her that I could smell her excitement, she groaned aloud and squeezed her left breast.

She recovered quickly enough, and I assumed that she'd been masturbating while driving over.

"You really should keep your mind on your driving, Morgan, my love," I said bluntly.

"What do you mean? I'm a good driver."

"Not with one hand up your dress you're not," I countered. The red face that blossomed in front of me told me I'd been on target with regard to her flicking the bean.

I went on to tell her: "Guys can usually tell when a girl's aroused. Haven't ever heard the term, 'petting the skunk?'"

"No, I haven't," she said huffily, and I knew that I'd embarrassed her and pissed her off at the same time.

"I think that expression evolved after some close dancing during which the lady creamed her pants and the guy worked a hand up under her skirt and found her all wet. When he sniffs his hand-then or later on-he discovers her odor on his hand and has trouble getting rid of it. Ergo, 'petting the skunk,' to which Morgan wrinkled her nose in disgust."

Before Morgan could reply to my gross comment, I asked if she had a bathing suit on under the dress.

"Yes, I thought that best," she replied, recovering her sense of self again as we ventured inside and walked through the house; past the bedroom where we'd fucked away the afternoon and night before, coming out to a stone arch that opened up to an Olympic sized pool whose crystal blue water shimmered in the sunlight.

Morgan remarked on the Cabana standing at one end of the pool along with several chaise lounges.

"It affords us privacy if we need it," I said, pulling two chaise lounges together.