Sensualist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will we?" she inquired as she removed her dress and carefully draped it over the third lounge chair.

"I doubt it, but one never knows."

Morgan wore a yellow bikini with turquoise piping. It was very becoming. She beamed happily when I told her I found it very becoming on her.

Of course that left her with no excuse when I suggested I take her photo with and without the suit.

"I don't pose in the nude, Donald." She said flatly.

"Doesn't it depend on who is asking?"

"No it doesn't. No nude shot of me are getting on the internet."

"Who said anything about the Internet? I want it for my personal collection. After all, you'll be headed back to Atlanta one day, and I'll be left alone. I could really use something to perk my memories of you up, you know, when I..."

"Don't tell me you'll be jerking off looking at them!" she yelped.

"But that's exactly what I mean. Are you so cruel as to deny me that pleasure, after the way I've pleasured you? And may I remind you why you're here?"

"You've got some nerve, Donald," she said indignantly. But followed with, "Go on, snap your filthy pictures!"

Her mood changed as I picked up the camera and focused on her. With a little smirk on her face, Morgan reached up and pinched her nipples with the fingers of both hands.

"Lovely, Morgan," I called out, "Just lovely!"

"Is that a digital camera?" she inquired and when I told her it was, she asked to see the picture.

I showed it to her and she loved it. Saying, "I look like such a slut!"

"Would your girlfriends think that of you for taking that pic?" I asked.

"Probably not," she said, sitting down and then leaning back on the lounge chair.

"But if you take one in this pose I know damn well they will!"

The pose she took was a frontal view of her with legs spread while stretching the material of her bottoms so that it now looked like a thin G-string. Her cunt wasn't quite visible, but the sides of her labia were.

On examining that shot, she chuckled lewdly and told me her girlfriends wouldn't believe her capable of posing like that."

"Would they pose like that?" I asked, knowing the answer before she gave it.

"You know, I think they would. Yeah, both Christine and Frannie would show it all. I think Frannie already has, although I haven't seen any examples of it."

I nodded at this and leaned in to kiss her. I enjoyed kissing her; she was very talented in that regard. We kissed for quite a while, just kissing at first, no tongues, just kissing, although we varied the length of the kisses, with some much longer than others, and sometimes one of us would kiss the other's upper, or lower lip as the case might be. Soon we were both fully heated, but we continued kissing and only kissing for the sheer enjoyment of it.

Finally we succumbed to the inevitable and began swapping spit, and tongues.

To this I added a few gentle breast touches and she brushed against my erection a time or two. We knew where it was headed. We'd been there before and knew it was well worth the wait.

When I thought we were almost ready, I whispered into her ear, "Okay my slut, show me those tits."

Laughing lewdly, Morgan reached behind her and with that dexterity all females seem to have, untied the knot in her halter and tossed her top aside.

I picked up the camera.

"Oh, no, Don, not that kind of pic!"

I ignored her, and after a slightly reluctant pose of her sitting up with her tits exposed, told her what I wanted next.

To my surprise there was no objection. Morgan appeared to have accepted this as a done deal. Either that or she'd gotten hot and wanted to get laid and saw this last pose as the last barrier between her and her orgasm.

"Lose the bottoms," I said. Morgan gave me a weak smile and did, leaning back and revealing her pussy to my camera lens.

"Touch yourself," I said firmly.

"Really, Don. Touch myself?"

"Do it, Morgan."

She complied, raising her leg just enough to get a hand under it.

"Cut the shit, Morgan. Touch your pussy!"

Morgan touched her pussy with her other hand and held the pose until I'd taken several shots of her.

"Can we fuck now, or do you have some other perversion in mind?" she said nastily.

I had to laugh at that. She was telling me that she wanted me. Wanted me to be rude and crude, and I decided to be exactly what she craved.

"Stick a finger in that cunt, you cocksucking whore!"

Morgan gasped at my words, and then did as I'd told her, sending the finger into her pink slit.

I leaned in and rubbed my unshaved face against her right breast. The slight graze of my stubbled chin against her nipples turned her breath into a hiss.

"Suck my nips, baby. Make them hurt," she pleaded, curving her back lower in the chaise lounge so I could readily reach the distended buds.

She was so aroused; the scent of her sex filled the room.

The abundant wetness between her legs had begun to seep onto her thighs. Her womb ached for the thickness of a man to fill her silky sheath, causing her to ask in a dry voice: "Fuck me, Donnie. Please fuck meeee!"

I abandoned her nipples and stood hovering over her, the petals of her cunt were open and inviting and her slippery clit appeared to be throbbing in want.

I mimicked her plea: "Fuck me Donnie. Fuck meeee!"

She was ready and eager for whatever I wanted.

Her impatient hands had already begun to pull at my trunks, fumbling with her urgent need to be plugged. I couldn't recall ever feeling so powerful.

My trunks were down to my thighs when her hands found my erection, brought it to her mouth and began to worship it, pressing it against her cheek like a cherished thing; nuzzling its length with the tenderest of kisses; wrapping it in her softness and blowing a warm breath across the head.

"Suck it, bitch!"

Morgan closed her warm mouth over me sending exquisite shivers through my belly. She knew how good she was. How powerless it made a man when she sucked in that certain way. The addictive lure of her mouth on a man¹s prick had never failed to get her what she wanted. And right now she wanted me.

My breath hissed between my teeth as she fluttered her tongue across my knob. I loved watching her perfect hair falling forward, sweeping sensuously against my thighs and belly; her regal head bobbing over my prick. The red enamel of her manicured nails scraped lightly over my balls.

She listened to the little sighs and moans that escaped from me and knew she was imagining the effect she was having. After all, men love getting their cock in a woman¹s mouth; it follows that a smart, talented woman can suck power and control away from the man right through his dick.

Only I wasn't going to let it happen.

She was on top of me, pressing down on me. I wanted her bowed, exposed, and vulnerable. I pressed her naked body against the chaise lounge and fingered her sopping wetness with a possessive greed.

She moaned and a thin trail of saliva ran out of the corner of her mouth. But her touch never left my erection. One velvet hand weighed my balls and the other shamelessly urged my prick up and down, exhorting my lust.

She arched her back toward me. The succulent flesh of her tits swayed irresistibly in the sunlight compelling my mouth to seek her rampant nipples. She held them up for me and I sucked gluttonously. At that moment they were the most succulent nipples I'd ever gnawed at.

And she was sex personified to me; Morgan the horny cunt, writhing naked in the late afternoon sun begging for my cock.

I wrested the slight avenue of control she may have gained away from her when my damp fingers began kneading the smooth flesh of her flanks. I raised her ass up onto the lounge chair, heard her begging me not to take her anally as she leaned back on her elbows letting her knees drift apart for me.

The thin strip of pubic hair above her genitals held my interest for a second or two, and I realized my scrutiny had embarrassed her to some extent.

"Whose slut are you?" I asked.

"I-I'm your slut, baby. Anything-even my ass-take it all!"

And with a brazenness not revealed before, she drew her knees up, pressing them to her chest. So the truth of the matter was that Morgan secretly loved the idea of my prying eyes sliding along her secret places.

I placed a light kiss on her clit, felt it throb; and heard her moan expectantly.

I kissed her belly and inhaled the sweet smell of an expensive perfume mixed with the heady musk of her sexual pheromones.

Her fingers snaked along my scalp, gripping my unruly hair. Her ankles crossed behind my shoulders, letting her most sensitive places slide against the stubble on my face.

She watched through narrowed eyes as I placed my mouth against her sex and licked along both labia and then shuddered as my tongue slithered into the furnace that was her opening.

Bending forward, Morgan started sucking on my nipples, somehow managed to contort her body so that she could lick my belly while her hands cupped my balls. It was my turn to moan with pleasure. In return, I went at her pussy with a vengeance. Morgan responded with little shrieks and yelps as she rocked her pelvis against my face until my cheeks glistened with her juice.

Deciding on a change of pace, I forced myself to my feet and pressing my mouth to hers; forced her to taste her own juices. She tried to turn away, but I just laughed and held her face between my hands tonguing her mouth as I had her cunt.

Morgan didn't resist, but countered by grabbing hold of my rampant cock and raking it over her clit several times before stuffing it into her flooded snatch.

"It's in," she croaked, "now fuck me! Fuck your whoring slut!" she blurted breathlessly.

That did it for me. Deep within my swollen balls I felt a volcanic rush; Morgan's flailing hips arched to meet my thrusts.

"Cum for me, baby! Cum in me, baby! Fill me with your cum!" she exhorted.

And I did.

My body went rigid. Morgan thrashed about, grinding her pelvis into mine with total abandon as an unbelievable pleasure shot through me.

After, we held each other for a long time. Neither of us was in any hurry for anything more at the moment.

Finally she whispered in my ear, "Can anyone see us out here?"

I laughed at the question and said, "Now you ask?" And we almost fell off the lounge chair laughing.

My cock had softened and lolled lazily against my thigh. Morgan took it and gave it a squeeze, and when it jerked slightly in her hand she shrieked happily. "How much longer, baby? Your whore wants to get laid again."

"Suck me off, some," I said.

"You've got such nice big balls," she cooed, and then took my shriveled cockhead between her lips and sucked as I had asked her too.

"You like my balls, lick them too."

Morgan slid off the lounge and knelt at my feet. "Are you sure no one can see us?"

"Positive, now do it, slut!"

.Perhaps a minute passed as she licked and sucked away on my balls. Then for no apparent reason she stopped and tilted her head. "Are you really sure? I thought I heard voices over there," she pointed at the fence surrounding the pool.

I shook her off of me and stood up, then walked over to the fence and listened.

Morgan joined me, covering her tits with one hand and her snatch with the other. We heard the voices coming closer, and listened as they laughed and hooted their way along the sandy strip on their way to the beach. I grabbed the top of the fencing and hoisted myself up. I saw four guys headed toward the ocean, carrying a cooler, probably filled with beer.

"Would you like to be gang-banged?" I asked.

"Are you fuckin' serious?"

"You've called yourself a whore already. I'm only asking out of politeness. I can yell out to them. I'm sure they'd be delighted to in here and fuck you silly. What do they call it when a bunch of guys cum all over the girl?" I answered my own question: Bukkake Party right?"

The sun was setting as the four young guys were scavenging for driftwood to make a fire. They were already sucking on beers as they searched for wood.

I was staring back at Morgan; all the boldness was gone from her demeanor. The cockiness had given way to an imploring look.

"You mean it, don't you?"

"Yes, I mean it. But what do you say, yes, or no?"

"I-I don't know!" Morgan said softly.

I could see her mind working. She's admitted to being a whorish slut. I had put her in a corner; did she really want to fuck those guys?

I saw her shudder. She licked her lips. Her nipples were already jutting out, ready to be plucked and twisted. Her mound seemed more pronounced as the shimmering sunlight as it began to fade. She wanted a sport fuck. She just didn't realize it yet.

I took her hand and led her through the gate and away from the protection of the fencing surrounding the pool. We were both naked, but I could have cared less. Ten steps from the fencing we entered the high grass prevalent along the Hilton Head beaches.

"Donald!" she said quietly pulling on my hand. "You're kidding, right?"

"Wrong, I'm serious. I want to see you get it on with the guys. We can come back poolside. You can let them have you on the lounge chairs, or even in and out of the water. It'll be fun for all."

"Hey guys, what's happening?" I called out.

All four turned to see who had called out. One dropped his driftwood to the sand. One's jaw dropped. And two started walking toward us, with broad smiles on their face.

"Donald!" she said shrilly. "Please don't!"

But I already had, hadn't I?

Within a moment, all four had sprinted up to us.

Morgan squeezed herself close to me, trying to hide her nudity in mine. Her hands covered her face and pressed tightly to my chest.

Mortified, Morgan groaned, "They're looking at me, Donald!"

True enough. Their eyes, like lasers, mapped her body, memorizing it for future masturbatory dreaming; scanning her curves, probing her crevices.

Oh, Morgan felt their eyes all right. In fact, I really believe those very eyes were sending thunderbolts of pleasurable sensations through her quivering belly just then.

They came closer and studied her; drinking in her nakedness. Laughing like young guys do bemused and bewildered by their good fortune.

Chortling softly, I stepped away from her, leaving her alone and naked before the four young men.

"What have we here? What have we here? The one with a shaven head repeated nonsensically.

Another held out his half-finished bottle and offered her beer. Nice ass. Very nice ass! Say, turn around honey. Let¹s see it all," the short one chimed in.

"Yeah... So what's your name, cutie?" The tallest one inquired.

"You walk this way often?" The shortest one laughed sarcastically. "Nude I mean."

The fourth one, wearing a fedora as a trademark, asked good- naturedly, "What¹s your name cutie?

"Her name is Morgan," I told them and took another step back and another until there was a distance of some fifteen feet between us.

.

The short one using a falsetto voice chirped, "Oh, Morgan baby, turn around, lemmie see those tits."

"Yeah," the Fedora added, "We wanna get to know you better."

Laughing lewdly, the short one, still falsetto, sang, "A lot-a lot - a lot better, babeeee!"

That got snickers from the rest.

"She told me she's a whorish slut," I explained. Thing is, she's worried that you'll brag about anything that happens here."

"Oh we won¹t tell anyone. Morgan. Will you fuck us? All of us?"

The air was pregnant with their burgeoning sexual energy. Morgan realized they weren't going to go away; her knees sagged, but she didn't sink to the ground.

I could tell that she thought she was dreaming-a fantasy, that's what it was-a fantasy.

She'd wake up and they'd be gone. Then the realization set in. They were real. They wanted her.

Morgan grinned nervously into her hands at their outrageous remarks. A shudder passed through her. She¹d never been in a situation like this; standing nude in front of four strange men. But she¹d dreamed of it. All those wet dreams; and she was wet now. A tingling heat radiated through her belly and breasts.

With her hands covering her breasts, she turned and faced away from them. Two seconds later she slowly lowered the hands to her sides and turned to face them and like a goddess gleaning worship from an inner circle of disciples, she offered them an unobstructed view of her beauty.

For a moment they were quiet, drinking in the flawlessness of her figure, watching her smile and performing slow pirouettes for them. Hands held high above her head she thrust out her breasts.

The nipples, darker in the dusky light than earlier at the pool, stood firm and high on tremulous globes. Slowly, she drew her hands down to cradle their fullness. Ever watchful, she peered into the lustful masks that cloaked their faces. Her fingers led their eyes on a tantalizing trip down from her breasts and onto her belly. The narrow black line of luxuriant growth peeked out from between her fingers. On tip toes, she curved her hips outward in a gesture of offering that brought their murmurs of approval.

The silence broken, Morgan was swept into their midst. Strong hands lifted and carried her back to the pool area and laid her down on a picnic table. They touched her everywhere, paying homage to her beauty with hands and lips and tongues.

A delirium of pure pleasure infused her captured flesh. Forays of penetrating fingers found her openings; teased the turgid buds of her nipples and clitoris until the slightest touch sent the shrieks of her delight bounding into the night air. Her hips pumped continuously as she sought their every intimacy.

Each time she came, her orgasm brought grunts of approval from her toiling young lovers. And each time a hard body arched and gasped in gratification another took his place between her legs, between her lips, or between her buttocks.

Later, she squatted in the shallow end of the pool washing their residue from her thighs and belly. The cold water cleansed and refreshed her. She rinsed her mouth from her cupped hands and breathed deeply in the cool night air.

Back on the beach, the young men stretched out on the sand drinking beer and chatting quietly among themselves. I sat at the side of the pool, enjoying a cool drink. I was watching Morgan washing their semen off her body.

Elegant, feminine, and beautiful, she looked like Aphrodite crouched in the gentle waters of the pool. The breasts that I had coveted on first seeing her rolled naked and free for the looking. The fount of her passion winked at the base of her ivory belly. She made no move to hide its cleft from whoever might look there. She glanced back toward me and smiled contentedly.

It took me several hours of careful thought before I figured out how I knew that she really was a whorish slut.

I saw her home and told her I didn't want to see her again, playing the bastard to her whore.

________________________________________

Emails between Don and Alice

Late that night I sent Alice a picture of myself semi-hard. I got an almost immediate response from her, telling me that Veronica had cum on seeing the pic and couldn't wait to try it out ASAP. That caused me send a reply telling Alice I wanted her to pull her panties down around her knees and finger herself.

The reply went as follows: Okay, doing it; but what about Ronnie?

Me: Take your finger and put it in Ronnie's mouth.

Alice: Mmmm, she slurped it clean. Now what?

Me: Pinch each other's nipples.

Alice: (A full three minutes later) OMG! That was FUN!!

Me: Have Ronnie spread you open and inspect your pussy. Make sure she watches your face while she does it.

Ten minutes later Alice called me on my cell. "I gotta tell you! I just did the most perverted thing!"