Sensualist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was it?"

"Ronnie and me were talking about you and your, um, penis and all, and she suggested something. Wanna hear about it?"

"Of course, go on tell me."

"I-I mean we- micro-waved a tube of aloe vera gel to make it warm. We put it in a glass of hot water to keep it warm. Then Ronnie had me get on my hands and knees and spread my cheeks...I was imagining her hands were yours, you know?

"Anyway, Ronnie was helping by stroking my pussy while I kept my cheeks spread."

"What happened next, baby? This is starting to get hot," I said.

"It wasn't long before Ronnie had me on the edge, you know? She made sure I was this close to cumming and then grabbed the tube of warm gel and squirted it against my asshole. I pretended it was you. It ran down over my pussy. I had one hand rubbing the gel on my asshole while the other worked my clit. Jesus did my hands and fingers get slick from my juices but what I was pretending was your cum and I had this terrific orgasm."

"Wow!" I managed as I jerked feverishly on my dick.

"And you know what?"

"What?" I gasped as the first rope exploded from my jetting dick.

"I pushed a finger into my ass just before I came."

There was a brief silence and then Ronnie started talking to me.

"Hi Donnie."

"Hello Ronnie."

"Wanna hear about a dream I had last night?"

"Okay, is it sexy?"

"Sure it is. I have these fantasies about showing myself. In one I am dancing naked, like in a strip bar. The men watching are kind of course and rough. I'm embarrassed, but for some reason I dance anyway, and then I strip. I have to let them see me naked. I have to spread my legs for them. I have to spread my pussy for them. They can see that I am wet."

"Boing!" I say then laugh.

On the other end of the line I hear both girls laughing. And then Ronnie asks: "Would you make me do that if we got together? Make me show myself to you?"

"Yes," I reply playing along with her.

"Good. In another," Ronnie continues, "...I'm called into a room where a man sits. I don't want to be there, but I am. I think maybe he has some kind of undefined power over me, you know?"

"Yeah," I answer and see myself getting hard again.

"So I strip. I spread my legs for him. I bend over and show him my ass. He never says a word but I continue to try to show him every part of me. Sometimes I end up on my knees sucking him. Sometimes he watches me masturbate. I cannot believe I'm telling you this."

"I'm enjoying it Ronnie. I came from Alice's story and I'm getting hard as a rock listening to you. Who knows, maybe I'll cum again from this little story."

"I hope so. I like the idea of making you cum."

"You'll see it firsthand this coming Friday, Ronnie. And that's a promise I intend to keep."

"OHHHH baby! I like making you hot!"

"Good, your story is kinda kinky, you know?"

"Oh... like BDSM?"

"I'm shocked. The innocent cousin knows about BDSM."

"Ha Ha! A girl can imagine things without doing them," she said defensively.

"Does that mean you want me to tie you up and spank you?"

"You certainly spanked Alice," she said knowingly.

"Alice told you, huh?"

"Confided is more like it," Ronnie shot back.

"Oh? I'm blushing."

"Somehow I can't imagine you blushing. Well, maybe I can. So, have you enjoyed BDSM? Does that mean you want to tie me up and spank me?"

"Yes, I have enjoyed it so far, and whether I would enjoy it with you depends entirely on you and Alice."

There was a long pause on the line. I wasn't worried if I'd offended her. But, I was very interested in her answer.

Finally, Ronnie responded: "Yes. I think I would."

There was another pause, until Ronnie added: "Now, who's speechless?"

I laughed and told her: "It seems all the blood left my brain for other parts."

Laughing I heard her tell Alice what I'd said and her subsequent laughter as well.

"So tell me you naughty boy... have you tried BDSM with other girls?"

"No I have not. Alice is the only girl I know. But now I'm getting to know you so there's that."

There was another short pause before Ronnie answered.

"I want you to make me do things when we get together."

I was shocked, but managed to say: "Oh? What kind of things?"

"I'd want you to make me show myself to you... and to Alice."

"Um, Ronnie, this is turning me on."

"I hope so. That's my intention."

"I'd want you to blow me."

"It's on our agenda... that is Alice's and mine."

"I want you to swallow it when I cum, Ronnie."

"Yes. I will swallow it for you."

"And Ronnie?"

"Yes?"

"I would make you tongue my ass."

"Yes. Yes. Oh, God. Donnie... I-I-I'm cumming!"

"Hello, Donnie?" Alice said, having taken over the phone from Ronnie.

"Yeah, Hi Alice."

"That was really intense!"

"What?"

"Ronnie... she came really hard. She's still shaking from it. You do have a way, Donnie."

"You think? Well I wish I was fucking you right this minute, baby."

"Ohhh, you're gonna make me cum too, baby!"

"Good. Cum for me. I wish I could taste you. I wish I could have my tongue in you while you cum. I wish I was fingering your ass and your pussy while you cum."

Alice didn't say anything, but I could hear her breathing heavily, and then there was a grunting sound.

"Alice? Hello, Alice?"

"Ohhhh, baby!"

"Hello, Alice?"

"Yes baby. You really turned me on... for a minute there..."

"What? What happened?"

"I-I was looking at the picture of your cock and salivating over it. Would you believe that I started to lick it? And-and Ronnie saw me and joined in... only she licked your balls."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, maybe a couple times. Just listening to your voice can make me cum, Donnie."

"Wow, I had no idea."

"Mmm, right this second I'm pressing the pic of your cock against my face. I want to bury my face in the hair at the juncture of your leg and smell you. Then, in my fantasy I want you to straddle my face... Oh; shit... I'm so turned on..."

"Hello?"

Ronnie answered me. "We're hanging up now. Alice needs some real lovin'; I'll take care of that for now. Just you be up for the two of us, come Friday, Donnie.

"Whoa, you know I'm gonna do some things to that big dick you have swinging between those legs of yours. That's a serious promise, my man."

And she disconnected the line.

________________________________________

Nothing much happened until Alice and Veronica arrived Friday afternoon. I didn't call Morgan, and she didn't call me. I later learned that Morgan and her girlfriends left Hilton Head Thursday morning. I managed to get some serious swimming in, both in my pool and at the Marriot Hotel pool, as I happened to have worked there the previous summer and was welcomed back with guest privileges by the manager.

I also played tennis doubles with some family friends so there was that way of working off my excess energy until my own guests arrived.

________________________________________

Friday Afternoon

The girls arrived in time for lunch. Veronica resembled Alice quite a bit, though she was shorter and younger-looking. Her dirty blonde hair was not as long as Alice's, and her tits, though entirely delicious, were at best a size smaller than Alice's. She also had a fairly large nose that would probably require surgery to reduce its size a couple years hence. Otherwise she was attractive enough to turn heads when she walked down the street.

Alice was Alice; dressed similarly to Veronica in cutoffs and form fitting T's. It appeared that she was wearing her cousin's clothes, for I had never seen her wearing anything close to what she was wearing when she stepped out of the car.

"Baby!" she squealed a second before jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around me. "I've missed you so!" She shrieked before kissing me hard and then releasing me as she let her feet touch the ground again.

"Ronnie, this is..."

"I know-I know! Hi Donnie, did you know Alice wants to have your baby?"

Her off-handed comment floored me, but I managed to maintain my cool, saying: "Yeah, yeah, so what else is new?"

The color had drained from Alice's face, but she also managed to hide her shock at her cousin's comment. Smiling eagerly, Ronnie took my hand, and still chattering away, said, "You've got a really nice place. You know, Alice has told me so much about you."

Her eyes were riveted to my groin.

"She doesn't believe its real, Donnie. I told her it was, but..."

"Seeing is believing," Ronnie chirped. "So?"

"So, you expect me to pull it out so you can inspect it?"

"Yeah, something like that," Ronnie said expectantly. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore her comment.

I look back on that particular moment in my life and recall how something the Marquis de Sade wrote resonated with me. Paraphrased it went: When a woman's abandoned her moral center and cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor; when this fragile thing has been so corrupted as to be nothing more than a wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure, taking everything I dish out to her-that's when she is most precious to me.

The remainder of that weekend would set that belief in motion. Of course it would be some time before I put it all together, but that weekend was where it began.

Needless to say, I found myself extremely fond of Ronnie.

Alice made no bones about the fact that she didn't have her parents' permission to be here. "We just got in the car and came," she said blithely.

"I've done it before," Ronnie chipped in. "My folks didn't do shit about it other than scream that I was grounded forever. But that didn't last more than a day or two. And I've done it a couple times."

"Any luggage?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Um, no," Alice replied, "We, um, just got in the car and took off."

"So you've got the clothes on your back and nothing else?"

"Oh, there's our makeup and stuff, but no clothes. My Mom might have gotten suspicious if she saw us packing stuff," Alice said.

"Well, we're planning on doing a lot of fuckin' baby," Ronnie answered. Her eyes were aglow with lust. "So clothing is like an option for emergency purposes only."

"Do you believe it?" Alice crowed as if they'd just busted out of prison.

I ushered them into my families summer home and soon realized that neither one had offered a comment on its size and/or beauty.

After being with Virginia and Morgan, both older, more worldly women, I realized that Ronnie and Alice were basically, high school girls, albeit graduated, but still adhering to the simplistic world views of those consumed with the moment and little else.

I tried again. "You didn't think to bring any clothing?"

"No," Alice replied, giving me a look that was supposed to end further questions on the subject.

"Bathing suits?"

A stunned look crossed Alice's face and she turned to her cousin."

"Me neither," Ronnie said as a dumb look crossed her face.

"So all you two had on your minds was getting laid," I said sounding more judgmental than I'd intended.

Both girls' eyes were downcast and I took pity on them, and said, "Well, we'll have to go shopping then, won't we?"

They began hopping up and down much like a crowd at a rock festival might, non-stop until I held up my hands. "All right, let's get something straight. I'm not made of money. Pick out two bikinis' each, and let's say... a couple tops and a pair of shorts each."

"What about undies?" Ronnie asked.

"Are you wearing any now?"

"Yes, but..."

"Rinse them out; let them dry overnight, or in the afternoon sun. Go without while you're here. Just remember to wear them home."

Ronnie walked up to me, a glint of nervousness in her eyes. I put one hand on her shoulder and brushed the other one through her hair. She bent her head back, waiting for me to kiss her.

I did, slowly, and she leaned against me. I felt the sharp points of her breasts pressing against my chest. Her arms went around my neck, and I reached up to fondle her tits. They were firm and springy; and like Alice's held their shape no matter how much I played with them.

She began to giggle when I tweaked her nipples, twisting them between thumb and forefinger, but let me do it.

I looked up to see Alice on the couch, watching us. Ronnie turned around to grin at her then dropped to her knees in front of me. I saw Alice smiling at me before she stuck out her tongue and wiggled it at me as her cousin extracted my cock from the soccer shorts I was wearing.

I glanced down just as Ronnie kissed the head of my dick and purred happily. "It really is big. It's the biggest I've ever seen," she gushed then enveloped the entire head in her mouth and swirled her tongue over it.

Looking at Alice, I inquired, ""Does she swallow?"

"I don't know," Alice answered.

"Mumph, bah!" Ronnie mumbled then removed my appendage to speak clearly. "Fuck yeah, I do!"

Only to reengage and bob furiously on it, until roughly half of my nine inches was thrusting down her throat. I let her go on with her blowjob for another minute, and then took hold of her hair and not too gently, pried her off my cock.

Ronnie didn't protest, but went to the couch and sat next to her cousin to see what I would do next.

The next step was relatively easy. I moved to the couch and fell upon Alice, kissing her deeply. She pressed her hard teenage body against me. A moment later, I had one breast in hand, bringing its nipple to my mouth.

Alice screeched with laughter. "Oh, Oh, yeah, baby! That's it!"

She was saturated between her legs, and squirmed when I circled her clit. She was hotter than I thought and was coming within a minute. Unlike our previous encounters, she didn't make much noise-she just squeezed my hands and shivered as she came. Only at the end, when the intensity of it forced her to push me away, did she let out a tiny squeak.

Normally I would have fucked her then, giving her a chance at multiple orgasms. But the chance remark about her wanting my baby caused me to stop and leave the room to find my box of condoms.

When I returned to the living room I saw Ronnie caressing Alice's face and smiling at me.

Alice reached for me, pulling me back up on top of her. She kissed me, spreading her legs as I maneuvered into position. As wet as she was, I slipped between her labia easily; she moaned, arching her back, as I moved into her. She was as tight as she'd been the first time I'd nailed her, only this time she seemed to have mastered a trick or two, using her vaginal muscles as a hot, fleshy fist around my cock while writhing catlike against me.

At Ronnie's direction, she pulled up her legs to my side, allowing me to bottom out and press against her cervix. She whimpered and dug her nails into my back. Ronnie giggled. "She's really good, ain't she?"

I nodded, and began to move slowly within her. Alice matched my movements, rolling her hips with each of my thrusts. I lifted up from her chest, regarding her luscious body. Her tits stuck straight up at me, and I couldn't resist bending down to suck on them as I fucked her.

"Does that feel good?'

"Not so hard, Okay? Yeah, like that. Yeah, like that!"

Listening to Alice's request I eased off but found that I was able to grind down on her clit and had her cumming again in short order. Again, she made scarcely a sound, only quaking and shivering under me and squeezing my cock tightly with her suddenly talented cunt.

I withdrew and had Ronnie switch places with Alice; then rolled Ronnie on her stomach, and stabbed into the hot flesh between her buttocks from behind. She moaned into a pillow, butting herself eagerly back at me. I reached under her to grip her tits with one hand and her wet blonde twat with the other.

"Not holding them too hard, am I?"

"No, no I kinda like it rough, Donnie."

I roughed up her tits for a while, and then fit my fingers around her nether lips and clit, rubbing them briskly as I thrust into her. Ronnie was sobbing happily as she came shuddering with her first orgasm within a short two minute span.

Not having cum myself, I asked her if she'd prefer another position. Ronnie said she felt more comfortable on her back and we tried it her way, two strokes into our fuck she tried to bite my ear. I slapped her away none too gently and she went into a fucking frenzy, humping back at me twice for every stroke I unleashed into her.

Even with all the effort this took, she managed to croak loudly, "Cum in me now, you can cum in me now, baby!"

Did she want my baby as well as Alice? Had she lost sight of the fact that I was wearing a condom?

Then it occurred to me that I might have lost the condom in the fury of her fucking, and I stopped to find out. Only then did I breathe a sigh of relief, it was still firmly in place. I renewed the fuck, causing Ronnie to whimper and clutch at me.

A glance at Alice found her with a hand between her legs, masturbating as she watched her cousin and me getting it on.

Then with Ronnie holding tightly to my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my hips, I threw myself into high gear and pummeled her as my balls began to boil. Ronnie groaned and started to cum the moment my ejaculate scalded the insides of the rubber I wore and by its very presence, the inner walls of Ronnie's cunt.

I rolled off her and tried to catch my breath. Alice was grinning at us.

"That was pretty hot," she said, her hand was still between her legs.

After catching my breath I decided to test the girl's willingness to participate in as many depraved things that I could come up with. I began by peeling off the condom and, holding the back of Ronnie's neck with one hand brought the condom to her mouth.

"You said you swallow, Ronnie."

"Yeah, but..."

"So swallow!"

"I meant when I blow you, Donnie. I didn't..."

"Pretty much the same thing; swallow!"

She gave Alice a beseeching look, but did not try to convince me otherwise, and then opened her mouth and accepted the sperm as it slowly poured from the condom to her waiting tongue.

After watching her swallow the contents of the rubber, I turned to Alice and said, the next load is all yours, baby."

Whether she knew it or not, Alice nodded her acceptance and I had her clean the remaining cum from my dick.

After giving them both sodas's to quench their thirst, we set off to do the requisite shopping.

There's no need to go into detail about the silly goings on while shopping.

Ronnie did insist on flashing her boobs several times while trying on bikini tops. For the most part I tried to ignore her and flirted with the salesgirl who seemed to enjoy the fact that I was paying for their purchases.

I did ask the salesgirl if she worked there on a daily basis, and was told that she did, except for Sunday and Monday. That news told me that we wouldn't be hooking up as I had to be home Monday evening, and would have Alice and Ronnie with me through Sunday.

Still and all, it was promising to meet a stranger and have such a positive reaction.

What's more, Alice took note of our interplay and tried to demonstrate her possessiveness toward me to the salesgirl, who ignored her and played to me. It pissed Alice off, but I loved it, and left the girl a ten dollar tip-for her help in making the selections.

Back at the house, I made us all rum and cokes. Alice was mollified when I had her sit on my lap and kissed her a few times. By the second drink, my hand was under her T-shirt, fondling a breast.

Ronnie was already squirming in her chair watching us. They were anxious to fuck again.

"This is gonna be a great weekend!" Ronnie chirped and surreptitiously rubbed a hand over her pubis thinking I wouldn't notice, or maybe not caring if I did.

We were only sipping, but neither girl was used to hard liquor and with the third rum and cock we were all pleasantly drunk.