Sensualist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's to us!" I toasted.

"To us!" Alice crowed and kissed me. When it ended, Ronnie was next to me waiting, and I kissed her. She was a good kisser, and used her tongue nicely enough that I deliberately held the kiss much longer than necessary.

"Oh, wow!" she sighed when I ended it. "He's a keeper, Alice!"

"I know," Alice answered, looking hungrily at me. I kissed Alice and raised her T-shirt up over her breasts, and then played with her nipples in front of Ronnie.

Ronnie raised her glass and toasted us: "To sex that gets better and better!"

"Put the glass down," I said laughing. She did and I pulled her on top of Alice and me. We were all laughing as we tumbled to the floor.

"More room here!" I yelled to even more laughter.

We started kissing each other, and yes, Ronnie kissed Alice and vice versa as well as me. During one such activity, I went for Ronnie's tits and there was no objection; and so while they swapped saliva, I nipped at Ronnie's breasts and occasionally squeezed each of Alice's in sort of a sexual quid pro quo. It left everyone happy.

"Now both of you get those clothes off! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" They did and faster than I thought possible.

They scampered about, Ronnie hopping on one foot as she tried to shake her shorts off. Alice had a slight problem with her thong, almost falling head first into the glass coffee table before regaining her balance.

Totally nude, Ronnie called out, "What and where?"

"The couch. Need any help, Alice?"

"No, thanks, I got it," and flinging her thong across the room, ran over to the couch and stood there waiting with her cousin.

Ronnie's hand lost no time in finding and rubbing my erection. "Take it out for him," Alice chirped as one of our torrid kisses ended. Ronnie did just that, allowing my cock to spring forth from my shorts then stared at it with undisguised admiration.

"I can't believe how fuckin' big it is." She said almost awed by its size.

"What about in fuck films? I inquired, interested in how experienced she might be.

"No... not even there. Can I..." her eyes were brighter than usual. "... Suck it some more?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, why don't both of you have at it?" Alice looked at her cousin and smiled then leaned into my crotch and seized my thick prick in one hand and brought it to her lips and kissed the tip. She offered it to Ronnie, who parted her lips and slowly sank down enveloping about half my length before stopping.

I found myself reveling in the style with which Ronnie's tongue swirled round and round my shaft. Then as if by prearranged signal, she slowly backed up, using that talented tongue to bathe the underside of my cockhead one last time before relinquishing me to Alice.

I noted that Ronnie was caressing Alice's backside even as Alice wormed her way between my thighs and accepted my cock from Ronnie.

Alice began by kissing the tip just as her cousin had, and then she opened her mouth wide and tried to emulate the path Ronnie had taken, but came up short-before gagging.

"That's okay, sweetie," I said. "Just suck it the way you usually do."

"Okay, baby," she replied and cupped my balls, giggling when it made me twitch, and lost herself in trying to finish me off.

Not wanting to cum too soon, I eased myself from Alice's mouth and beckoned Ronnie back. She quickly slithered over to us and I lightly slapped her across the face with my erection.

"Oh, baby! Oh, baby!" she cooed and anything else she may have had to say was muffled by my cock filling her mouth.

"Try licking my balls, Alice.

And when she did, I eased her shorts off, wet a finger and sank it into her ass.

"OH, YOU!" she yelped.

"What?" Ronnie asked, after taking me from her mouth.

"He-he slipped a finger into my heinie!"

"I bet he slips more than that in there before we're finished," Ronnie cackled lewdly and went back to sucking my cock.

"Time to switch, girls," I called out.

Alice made straight for my twitching cock, but I stopped her. "No, I meant you and Ronnie.

I stood there watching them as I removed the rest of my clothing. When we were all naked, I said "sit down Alice."

She sat leaning back, her legs dangling over the side, her thighs spread, exposing her cunt to me, and if Ronnie turned her way, to her as well.

Ronnie remained standing, waiting for my next command while I joined Alice, sitting on the couch, and told Ronnie to turn around and kneel in front of us.

I planted a trail of kisses up Alice's creamy thighs, hesitating for just a second before touching my lips to her puffy lips. Alice took a sharp breath when she felt my tongue probing her squishy entrance before working up to greet her little button.

Both girls moaned the second I flicked Alice's clit.

"Watch me, Ronnie," I said, and proceeded to tease Alice by making circles around her love button while slipping two fingers into her snatch, seeking her g-spot. I felt her clit throbbing under my tongue, and Alice's hands ruffled my hair as her breathing grew heavier, and her chest began to heave.

"Play with her tits, Ronnie!"

Ronnie pounced on them, twisting one nipple while biting and chewing on the other.

Alice moaned and began to thrash about.

"Are you going to cum, baby?"

"Mmmm, soon...yeah, soon!" Alice whispered from far away. She had one hand in my hair and the other was rubbing Ronnie's head as her cousin savaged her tits.

Giving Alice's cunt one last suck, I turned my face away and told Ronnie to finish the job.

There was no questioning my order. Ronnie fell upon her cousin's cunt with a fury-while I caressed Alice's tummy, and felt her tense as her climax neared.

My other hand was between Ronnie's legs, fingering her swampy cunt and bringing her close to cumming, much faster than I'd thought it would take.

Alice began letting out a string of soft moans:"...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah..." I tugged at Ronnie's shoulder, pulling her away from Alice's cunt. Ronnie looked at me with a disappointed expression.

"Get on top of her, Ronnie. It's time for sixty-nine."

She nodded knowingly and mounted her cousin, jamming her face back against Alice's cunt, and resumed her oral onslaught. For her part, Alice grasped Ronnie's asscheeks with both hands and pulled her snatch down to her eager mouth.

I knelt in front of them, watching and learning, for one can always learn something new or different from observing women pleasuring one another. Secret places come to light as they bestow soft caresses on one another, that when applied to a woman by a man, lights a fire in the woman that most men never get to see.

Alice was getting closer; her moans and cries of pleasure were muffled somewhat by the fact that her mouth was pressed so tightly against Ronnie's mound that a near perfect seal was constructed between them.

.

I wet my finger again and sent it into Ronnie's upraised ass, drawing a long pleasurable groan from her. That told me that Ronnie was probably amiable to taking it up the ass.

Then I began a slow systematic slapping on her ass, turning both cheeks pink then red.

When I heard Ronnie moan as I slapped her for the third time I knew I would be able to try something with them that I had to this point, only hoped for.

Grabbing Ronnie by the hair at the back of her head, I yanked her away from Alice's pussy and leaned in to suck on her luscious neck. Of course that left a remarkably sized hickey, but she never complained about it, except to ask me repeatedly to do it again. By Sunday morning she had four red marks that covered most of her neck and Alice two.

Suddenly the background was filled with a slapping sound and I turned to find Alice spanking her cousin, and Ronnie accepting the strokes with little if any resentment.

In fact, she was raising her rump to meet the blows.

Regardless of how delighted I was to see Alice spanking her cousin, I had to demonstrate that I was in charge and not her. And so I shoved her away and then roughly forced her on her back and went for her nipple. If it had been erect before being roughed up and chewed before, it grew even longer as I worried it. The rippled edges of her areola felt lovely under my tongue and Alice was moaning continuously I heard her moan as I sucked hard, harder, and then finally I bit down on her nipple, her body jerked at the sudden pain.

I released the nipple, but felt her body convulse several more times and discovered that Ronnie was now attacking the other nipple almost the same way I had.

I let my cock tap Alice's open mouth. When she realized what was happening she reached out to bring it closer. She took hold of it and brought it to her mouth and closed over it, sucking hard, although it seemed an awkward angle for her. I needed to cum and started pumping in and out of her mouth while Alice made a series of "Gluck-gluck" sounds as she attempted to adapt herself to accommodate my formidable size.

Ronnie noted what was happening and abandoned the nipple she had been tormenting to laugh gleefully, and then jammed her tongue into Alice's cunt.

Alice choked on my appendage and came hard.

Once my cock was safely out of her mouth I brought it over to Ronnie's wet folds for a moment and began slapping her labia and clit in order. Ronnie gasped then moaned happily momentarily abandoning her cousin's twat.

"Get back on her!" I snarled, and when she did, I rewarded her by plunging my cock into her saturated snatch.

Ronnie started bucking in response from the start.

Alice screeched that she was going to cum.

The way we were currently positioned had Alice on her back, with Ronnie's face buried in her snatch and me fucking Ronnie doggy-style.

I fucked her brutally hard and fast for a few minutes while I watched her eat her cousin. Alice moaned happily while watching me fuck Ronnie and occasionally praised Ronnie for doing her so well.

Alice came first, groaning and clutching at her cousin's head.

I was next, but my climax was nothing compared to Ronnie's, who sprayed everyone with the geyser of fluid she expelled when cumming. My cock and thighs were completely splattered with it. Alice's breasts were slick with her cousin's ejaculate, and of course, Ronnie herself was soaked with it.

Alice was quick to cover her cousin's cunt with her mouth and swallowed some of the last of the gusher, quelling the fire, so to speak.

I thought Ronnie might pass out from the intensity of her climax, but she soon showed signs of entering the cycle of a second climax as Alice performed cunnilingus on her with remarkable techniques that I would emulate with other women at other times.

She had her mouth all but glued to Ronnie's twat; her thumb rubbed furiously at her clit and she had reached around her cousin and sent not one, but two fingers into her rectum.

It was no wonder that Ronnie came again and again, and might have climaxed even more had she not passed out from the sheer pleasure of it all.

Now I had fucked Ronnie hard; and Alice had fingered and eaten her to several cums, so when I took a close look at Ronnie's cunt I saw that her lips were swollen to roughly twice their original size; the entrance to her cunt gaped, and her juices were still oozing out of her, albeit less than earlier.

I glanced over at Alice and said, "You think?"

"Sure, what could it hurt?" she replied , and so I went down on Ronnie again, sucking hard on her nubbin of a clit while jamming three fingers into her cunt and rubbing her G-spot until the semi-conscious girl began another orgasm.

Alice played with my dick until it came back to life, and then mounted me and rode me hard until she came again. By that time, Ronnie was back among the living and sucked me off until I trickled what little semen I had left in me down her throat.

We showered-separately, and I took them out to dinner.

________________________________________

Later that night, following a dinner of lobster tails and wine, including a bottle or two of champagne, we returned to the house eager for another round of wild fucking.

Only after a rather quick fuck with Alice, and another, somewhat longer bout with Ronnie, I was through for the night-until it occurred to me that I still had use of my hands.

I told them what I planned to do if they were agreeable.

They certainly were; and so I had both Alice and Ronnie lay down on my bed with their legs hanging of the side of the bed.

I'll be short and succinct about what happened next.

Both girls' were lubed up thoroughly-cunts and asses.

Both laughed and giggled throughout this procedure. The only complaint, if one can call it that, was that all that lubricant would make eating pussy somewhat distasteful.

"You can use a towel to wipe yourselves down at that time," I told them, and that satisfied the two of them.

Then I set to work. Both girls had readily taken three of my fingers, and now I attempted inserting a fourth in each of their twats.

Ronnie handled four so easily I couldn't wait to try fisting her. Alice wasn't quite so easy, and lacking the correct amount of expertise in this exercise, I called upon Ronnie to grease up her hand and try-pardon the pun-her hand at it.

She was careful in her approach-something I have followed myself in later attempts at fisting-and after working four fingers round and round, winced in my direction and told me Alice was ready.

"Go for it!" I said, and she did. For the record, Alice watched with unbridled interest as her cousin attempted to insert a hand up her hole.

The moment Ronnie's hand disappeared, leaving only her wrist exposed outside Alice's cunt, Alice started to cum. Her frantic gyrations kept Ronnie from doing anything other than hold her hand in place while Alice humped the invisible hand whose fingers were undoubtedly opening and closing within her vagina.

"Ugh-Ugh-Unfuckinbelievable!" Alice crowed when she caught her breath. Her juices were pouring out of her now, dripping down onto Ronnie's hand as she slid her fingers in and out of the drooling pit.

I looked on wide-eyed as Alice's pussy stretched and dilated wider and wider.

Fist... fist me," Alice panted, clutching her hot pussy down around her fist. Ronnie obliged, pushing her fist deeper and deeper into the hot mush of her snatch until she had half of her forearm buried in the hot, sucking hole between her legs.

"You try it, Donnie," Ronnie croaked, "its fucking wild!"

I was waiting as she eased her hand out of Alice's wickedly stretched cunt, and took her place, slowly working my somewhat larger hand in the empty void Ronnie had left.

I felt myhis hand slip inside and her pussy wrap itself around his wrist. He had his whole fucking hand inside her hot cunt now as he slowly formed a fist. It was the strangest feeling, having his whole hand surrounded by her warm, wet pussy.

"JESUS!" Alice croaked as I extended my fingers and squished them around inside her clutching heat.

I swore in amazement on seeing my entire hand inside her, even the bone in my wrist was hidden from view.

Just then, Alice grunted and squeezed her cunt down around my hand, forcing out a dribble of love juice that trickled down my arm and onto the sheets.

"Fuck me with that hand, baby!" Alice moaned; and I slowly slid my fist back and forth inside her slurping cunt. I remember how she began gathering herself, working the muscles of her cunt so as to grip me tighter, and probably enhancing the overall pleasure I was giving her.

"Yeah—yeah—yeah-yeah," Alice panted out in rhythm with my pistoning fist. "Make me cum-yeah, make me cum!"

Suddenly, Alice released a gush of juice that ran down my arm. Then she began to grunt and groan. Holding onto the sheets with her fists, she began to tremble as her face turned into an agonized grimace.

Letting out a loud groan, Alice started cumming.

I stopped fisting her and remained still, and watched in awe as she went through her tremendous climax.

Perhaps two minutes passed. Possibly three, and then she stopped quaking. Her breasts were heaving as she attempted to catch her breath.

"Out... out... take it out!" she finally gasped, raising her hips to help me to do it.

Clenching my fingers into a wedge, I carefully worked my hand back out of her swampy cavern.

In retrospect it was not that far removed from watching a woman give birth as my hand wetly slurped out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Uh-huh," Alice muttered to herself. Ronnie started laughing as if she knew something I didn't.

With a lecherous smile on her face, Alice grabbed my cock and jerked it upright.

Caught entirely off guard, I gasped, "What!" as Alice shoved me into her as her cousin and I looked on stunned.

It was then that I learned how miraculous a woman's anatomy can be. Here was a pussy stretched beyond belief now tight as a glove on my shaft.

It was fantastic! My cock was penetrating so deeply I could feel the entrance to her womb.

Ronnie was also excited by what was happening and brought a hand mirror into play, holding it so that Alice could see my cock slamming into her.

"You rock!" Alice moaned as I sent one particular thrust in harder than the rest.

Shortly thereafter I reached my point of no return and I could hold off no longer.

I came and then collapsed on top of her.

We lay there panting for some time, then Ronnie reminded me that she was still waiting for me to fist her.

I groaned, but sat up.

Ronnie lay back on the bed, spread her legs and I went at her, quickly adding my thumb to the four fingers already embedded in her.

My Gawd!" Alice piped as she looked on with great interest. "Was I that open?"

"Yeah, you were," I said, panting with the exertion as my arm and fist pistoned into Ronnie's gaping hole that seemed to be sucking my arm into it.

Ronnie took longer than Alice to cum, but when she did her cries and screams moved from ecstatic to painfully delightful. When I finally withdrew my hand, Ronnie dropped her head to the sheets and looked spent. Truth be told, this implementation of fisting had been fairly tame, but was new, wild, taboo, and 'rough' as far as was concerned.

Alice was lustfully looking at me while I examined my hand and the gooey juices covering it. "You should fuck her now, baby," she said, her fiery eyes told me everything else I needed to know.

"I don't think I can," I said.

"Yes you can, baby," Alice cooed and proceeded to prove me wrong by sucking me back to ¾ fullness-enough to slip it in, if Ronnie got on top.

I let Alice slide two pillows under my ass and Ronnie straddled me and slowly, for her pussy was rather tender, impaled herself on me.

It was my last fuck of the night, but it was a long one, in fact, it was a prolonged one.

Truth be told, Ronnie was barely conscious when I finished her off after a methodical fuck that had my balls slapping against her ass while I plowed away at her loosey-goosy cunt. The sweat was dripping off me and flying everywhere. My cock was slewing in and out as she rose and fell, but the fisting had opened her so much that I really wasn't hitting her vaginal walls the way I usually did.

I don't know what Ronnie felt, but I wasn't feeling much of anything, and maybe that's why I lasted as long as I did.

There was one thing I was fairly certain of, and that was that neither girl, nor I would be in the mood for fucking the next day. (That wasn't entirely true, however.) After some ten minutes of fucking Ronnie, I realized she wasn't responding and so I left her, my cock making a 'pfffft' like sound as I plucked it out of her yawning cunt.

"Want to finish me off?" I asked Alice.

She was more than willing and asked me if I wanted to take her anally.

I'd never had the pleasure of her ass, and as far as I knew, no one else had either. But my present condition told me it would be a waste of time as I wasn't hard enough to penetrate her asshole.