Sensualist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her if we might try it the next day, and she happily told me that was fine with her as she'd planned on giving me her cherry back there over the weekend.

Then, rather than shower, we made our way outside and jumped into the swimming pool to both cleanse and refresh ourselves.

________________________________________

The next morning I was awakened by two mouth's nipping and sucking at my half-hard erection. Ronnie's fingers were lightly tracing the curve of my spine, barely touching me.

When they felt me stir, they both giggled and Alice tugged the sheet half covering my torso away, leaving my nude body totally exposed.

Ronnie knelt over my legs and absorbed me into her mouth without using her hands.

Alice laughed and said, "Look Ma, no hands."

We all had a good laugh at that.

I quickly hardened under the talented tongue Ronnie was using on me.

"Um, I thought we were sharing," Alice said softly, and Ronnie quickly relinquished my cock to Alice's hot little mouth.

"Go nice and slow. We want him to last," Ronnie cooed.

I gave her a gentle swat on the rear to show my gratitude for waking me up in such a lovely way and she beamed happily and crawled between my legs and started licking my balls.

With two hungry mouths working over my genitals, my hips began to move and my saliva coated shaft was now smoothly gliding between Alice's and then Ronnie's tightly sealed lips as they alternating the dual blowjob they'd concocted.

Knowing that both girls' cunts were probably very tender, I positioned myself so that I could insert a finger in each of their asshole and used both hand to pump in and out using a machine-like cadence.

"Oh, FUCK, THAT'S GOOD!" Ronnie moaned.

"Yeah, yeah, do me, do me, do me!" Alice sang out after hearing Ronnie and then handing my dick over to her.

Finding myself nice and hard, I decided to take Alice anally, and told them what I had planned.

"Alice's is going to lose her cherry!" Ronnie sang repeatedly.

Alice actually blushed at the attention her cousin was giving her.

But she lay face down on the bed, raised her ass and pleaded with me to be gentle and go slow.

Before I did anything, Ronnie was handing me a tube of KY-Jelly and I applied a generous dosage to her anus and my dick.

Then Ronnie placed the head of my cock right in the middle of Alice's backdoor then rubbed it back and forth across the diminutive opening.

"C'mon, do it. I want to feel that big cock in my ass!"

"Are you really serious?" I asked, somewhat incredulously. I remember wondering if this was something about her sexuality that I hadn't known.

Now it was her hand guiding my cock to the target. I groaned with pleasure as she rubbed the cockhead a few more times against her nether opening.

"Mmmm, baby, be sure to get it all in there. I want to be completely filled with my big friend."

I was stunned when my cock broke the sphinctoral plane with surprisingly little effort.

She grunted as the head broke the barrier then hissed between her teeth. "You're in-go slow now!"

Alice shifted her hips slightly to accommodate the unaccustomed presence inside her, and I immediately asked if I'd hurt her.

"A little," she replied, punctuated by a gasp of breath. "Oh, it feels so fucking big!"

"After being fisted last night?" Ronnie laughed. "Get real!'

I squeezed her breasts hard, flattening them against her chest, then softly kissed the nape of her neck. "I don't believe how tight you are!"

"Are you in all the way?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been split in two!"

"Just a little more," I whispered while Ronnie gigged evilly in the background.

I pressed my cock forward, Alice grunted and pushed back to meet me. I gained ground then, and soon found myself fully embedded in her.

"How's that?" I whispered.

"It's fucking unbelievable! Don't move for a few seconds. I have to get used to it."

I continued kneading her breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders while my sheathed cock remained completely motionless inside her. I knew the entry had been somewhat painful for her, but that was not unexpected. The walls of her rectum were hot and slick against my dick as she contracted her anus around it, testing the elasticity of her anus.

"If you keep that up," I said after a particularly tight contraction, "I'm going to cum. I feel close already."

"No! Please, don't come yet! You just put it in, you haven't really fucked me yet. Can you hold off?"

"I'll try. I can't tell you how good it feels!"

"The pain is subsiding," she said. "Give it just a few more seconds and you can start moving in and out a bit."

"I'll come for sure, then," I pleaded.

"No you won't. If you do, I'll never let you do this again!"

I knew that I would want to take her anally, and often; maybe she wasn't being serious, but her warning was sufficient incentive to keep from spilling my seed inside her.

With the pain all but gone, Alice began moving her buttocks in a slow, circular pattern, while my ensconced cock, a prisoner inside her, obediently followed. Somewhere along the line I began to slowly move my manhood. The dual phenomenon of our syncopated rhythm sent both of us to a high we had never before known.

"Look 'it you two!" Ronnie shrieked happily, "It's like watching professional fuckers. No! Even the porno stars couldn't do what you guys are doing!"

We laughed with her, but kept at it, for it was too marvelous to stop. Alice was beside herself, having discovered an animalistic instinct she never knew she had, and I had never sampled an ass like hers.

I tried pumping a bit faster and she exploded. "YES! Shove it in me! Make it hurt! Fuck my assssssssss!"

Her immodest exclamations drove me to a new frenzy. I started pumping her like a madman, driving my cock in and out of her beautiful, tight ass with complete abandon. She grunted, she groaned, she bucked her ass against my abdomen, snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull me even further into the dark abyss.

My hands on her breasts were no longer gentle. If she wanted to feel hurt, I would be more than happy to oblige. I took her turgid nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of each hand and squeezed the nubbins sharply. It was this final, almost desperate gesture that did the trick.

"I'm cumming!" she cried. "I'm cumming!"

I let loose too, filling her with spurt after spurt from my pulsing cock. It was, without a doubt, the best fuck I had had in long time. I hoped she felt the same way.

I didn't dare withdraw myself from her. I just let my dick shrink inside the dark hole, feeling a series of tiny anal contractions that only served to remind me of what we had just done. Finally, my limp member fell out, on its own, sliding onto the inside of her inner right thigh, still wet from my spending.

Alice turned her naked body completely around until we were belly to belly, chest to chest. She wrapped her arms around my back and held me. She pressed her loins into mine, our pubic hairs mingling. "That was great," she whispered sexily.

I smiled. "I'm glad I held off, like you asked."

"I had no idea I could get that turned on back there. I guess Lillian was right about it being so good."

When our lips met, her tongue went right for my tonsils. She ground her abdomen into me slowly, sensuously, creating that familiar stirring in my manhood that had disappeared inside her wonderfully tight backside.

I think she felt me growing, or at least sensed it, because she slipped her hand between our clasped bodies and quickly located my semi-erect penis. Her tongue searched every nook and cranny inside my eager mouth as she slowly stroked me back to hardness.

"Don't you ever quit?" I asked, breaking the passionate kiss.

"Have to take care of Ronnie now; you just take your time... like you did with me."

I groaned, but readied myself for her cousin, who was already presenting her ass to me.