Serendipity Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have got to tell me about those two. I mean your wife is something else, don't get me wrong, but how do you get to run around with the other one dressed like that? Her bikini isn't much larger than your wives."

"Tell you what," I grinned. "You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine. I think we'll have time."

He looked at me, and then said, "What the hell, mine is pretty simple but yours has got to be a whopper! A year ago I was fat and happy, now I'm just fat. I had been managing the front desk for a small hotel for almost ten years and life was good. Then my wife divorces me for her girlfriend. The hotel I've been working for was sold to a big chain and instead of moving up, six months later I'm out the door. I decide to move out here and have to get this job to keep the bills paid because I can't find work in the hotel industry. I started here doing deliveries and moved to sales a few months ago. Now they are shutting this one down and consolidating to a smaller store with more warehouse on the other side of town. I'm the old guy and last one hired in sales, so there goes my job again. Isn't that a kick in the ass!" He said most of that in one breath and looked deflated, and a bit defeated.

"And you were with the hotel ten years as front desk manager?"

"Well the first two as clerk and then assistant, but pretty much. Why?"

"Hold that thought." and pulled my phone from the briefcase. Why do everybody's eyes bug out at a phone!

"This is Danny from the penthouse. Mary was going to be out by the pool with Martin picking up some stuff for me. Could you page her to see if she's still there? I need to talk to her before she leaves."

"Yes I'll hold." We waited a while enjoying the sight of Nicole and Jean bouncing and jiggling... I mean furniture shopping

"Hey Mary, it's Danny. I've got a quick question for you. You know that guy that pissed you off that got transferred to nights for what he did to James and Beth?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Have you replaced him yet?"

"Good, Don't."

"Ten behind the desk with eight of those as the man in charge."

"Will do, see you there!" and hung up and put the phone away.

"You're all set."

"Set for what?"

"Well assuming you didn't just feed me a line of bull, and I don't think you did, you are or will soon be the front desk manager at The Hotel."

"Bullshit!"

"Jean, come over here for a second." I hollered out to her as she got close.

She came bouncing over and hopped to a stop in front of Jake and I. Feet spread, hands behind her back and shoulders back to make her tits and nipples stand out like a good little sex slave. I know Jake and I both enjoyed the jiggle her hop to a stop gave her tits. "Yes Mas... I mean Danny." Jake's eyes about bugged out and Jean winked at me when he looked my way. Oh she was bad.

"What happened the afternoon I checked in at The Hotel?"

"The front desk manager tried to screw over Beth and James on their honeymoon, you took care of the situation and he quit."

"Jean, that's not right, He was demoted to night clerk."

"No Ma...Uh sir. He was demoted but couldn't handle the embarrassment so he quit."

"Mary didn't tell me that." I crooked my finger to bring her close to me. She leaned forward giving Jake a nice look at her tits barely being contained by her bikini, and I asked in a quiet voice but loud enough for Jake to hear. "Your skirt is riding up and your pussy is starting to show."

She responded the same way. "I know Master, Mistress said I could. Isn't shopping wonderful!"

I just shook my head and waived her back over to Nicole. "So how hard will it be?"

"WHAT?"

I smiled realizing the double meaning of what I just said, "To get this delivered this afternoon. The house is only about five minutes down the road."

"Oh... Well if it was two weeks ago it wouldn't be a problem. But right after we found out about the consolidation four of the six delivery crews quit. I have trucks but no drivers."

"You used to do deliveries didn't you? Tell you what. From what I see the girls are about done shopping. For the size of the house there is going to be about a big truck full."

He stood up and scanned the showroom. "That looks about right, but I can't manage that by myself."

"I understand. Do the delivery guys get paid by the store, or by the customer when it gets delivered?"

"It can go either way."

"Even better. Here's what I propose. You see if you can find a couple of strong backs to help you deliver what the girls picked out to my new place, I'll pay whatever the going rate is to you. When you get there, those two ladies and about another dozen or two of their friends will be running around naked and oiled out by the pool, and probably a few of them in the house as well." He kept looking back and forth between me and the girls, his jaw about ready to fall off. "But the best part is that one of those women will be Mary." That got his attention. "And if you check out and don't bullshit her she will probably want you to start tomorrow."

"WHAT?"

"Now I really would like it delivered this afternoon. The bedroom set is the only thing necessary, but I don't know if the ladies will be there if you have to make a second trip. I DO know they will be there this afternoon to check out the new house. The only thing I would ask is for you not to use the guys from the dodo bird flock if you don't have to," and pointed to the other salesmen following the girls around like puppies.

Jake just laughed. "Yeah they do look like that. I think I know who I can call. You got a deal." And we shook hands just as the girls came back over. Now it was Nicole's turn to tease Jake. Both girls stopped with their feet spread, shoulders back, and tits and nipples out. Their skirts had ridden up so the edges of their pussy lips were visible to Jake and I sitting in the chairs.

"Ma... Uh Danny, we picked out what we think we'll need, but we're not sure you will approve of it all. Would you take a look?" rotating her hips forward a bit as she said 'take a look'. Jake just gulped at the sight of her glistening pussy lips showing from under her short skirt.

"Show me what you found Nicole." We went from group to group. Several things I nixed right out. Jean looked down but Nicole just glowed. We talked about a few things and made a few substitutions after discussing them with Jake.

"Now the only thing left is our bedroom furniture. We narrowed it down to three sets. See what you think."

"This one is out, WAY to frilly. These two might work. I like this style, but I like the light oak tone of that one. Do you have this one in a light oak king or super king set Jake?"

"I think we have one super king left, let me go look."

Jean wandered off looking at furniture.

"What's up with Jean?"

"You nixed everything frilly she picked out. I wanted nice but functional."

"You know, I didn't see that, but you're right. That's the best description for it," giving her a nice kiss and ass grope while she beamed at me. Jake finally made it back out from the back with a grin on his face. "Well don't you look like the cat that ate the canary!"

He just chuckled. "Your bedroom set took a little bit to find. Seems the last one somehow got put up with all the children's furniture. And the warehouse manager didn't seem to happy that I found it and even less happy when I made him take it down in front of me and slapped a sold tag on it!"

"It's amazing how things get mis-filed when the store is closing isn't it?" Nicole added, swinging side to side giving us an alternating profile of her hard nipples.

"Yes it is, and I checked on the rest of your things back there and we have everything else in a box ready to go, but there is one problem. The dining room set you picked out. The set in the back is the last one besides the display set and it has a damaged chair. I can get one from the other store in a few days or you could take one of the display chairs."

"Let's go take a look." She said. Jean had started to wander back over. The other salesmen had finally realized they weren't going to get anywhere with her.

We walked back over and looked at the chairs. Several were dinged, but two had possibilities. Nicole looked them over and determined they were both in good shape, but one had a bit of a crease in the material like someone had set a hot coffee cup on it. Nicole announced her choice and was about to sit on it. "Nicole, you sit on that and we'll have to buy it, you'll leave one hell of a wet spot!" I think I heard Jake gasp...

She looked at me, then to Jake, then back to me grinning. She sat down and wiggled her butt and wet pussy all over the chair shuddering in a mini orgasm. "MINE!' and got up. "DAMN I needed that! Thank you honey!"

"You should be thanking Jake. He's going to be delivering your new furniture today himself. If you run out and get some sheets you'll be able to sleep on your new bed in the new house tonight." Nicole jumped to him wrapped her legs around his middle and started the kissing everywhere but the lips with a thousand 'thank you Jake's' thrown in. It's a good thing Jake was about six feet tall, when she got down you could see that whatever she hadn't put on the chair was all over his shirt. "Nicole, I'm sure that Jake enjoyed that, but now I think you need to say you're sorry for messing up his shirt."

They both looked at his shirt, and Nicole was about to say something when she realized what she had done when Jake stopped her. "Young lady, that was the best thank you I have ever received. I will enjoy this shirt the rest of the day. Now if you look over to the right of the register you will see we also carry a limited supply of bedding. Go pick yourself out a set and a couple of pillows and I will toss them in no charge. Mainly because they don't come out of my commission, the management pays for them to be able to close the deal. Put them on the table set by your chair"

"Thank you again, but um... we need three pillows." And looked at Jean.

"Oh you are too much... go pick them out while your husband pays for everything."

She started to turn to the bedding and then turned back slowly. "Husband?... we're not married." Then shrugged her shoulders and went to follow Jean.

We went up to the register to pay for things. "Man I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. I hadn't thought about it before, but I'm not totally against the idea either." As we watched the girls going through their options in bedding, getting a few flashes of bare ass and pussy lips for our efforts.

"Since I'm stepping in it today, I gotta ask. Does she have something on under her bikini top? Something orange?" About that time the girls were coming back.

"Nicole, Jake here was trying to admire your nipple rings but your bikini was in the way."

"No problem." And slid the little triangles to the sides, totally exposing her tits and nipples. "I've got a few different sets in different colors." Jake was about to fall over from her nonchalantly baring her chest. She grinned at the effect she was having as she continued deciding to go for it, "I even have a clear set to make it look like it's just my nipples standing out. But my favorite set is the ones Danny got me that have a little ruby heart on a chain between them. I can wear that set two ways. I can wear it regular so the weight of the ruby tugs on my nipples with every step. That keeps me so wet and horny I can cum just by Danny telling me to. Or I can wear it with a chain from my collar down to the ruby holding it just above my dress. It makes anyone looking at me look at my cleavage, and then follow the chain to my nipples. Danny knows how much it turns me on to have people looking at my nipples that it ...will... make... me... DANNY?"

"Go ahead... cum." She just gripped the edge of the counter and shuddered with clenched teeth.

"Damn it Danny, that's two just in this store and I haven gotten a filling since the hotel this morning. That's not fair." She took the keys from me and tossed them to Jean. "You're driving." And started pulling me out the door.

"Un young lady?" Jake said.

"Yes?"

"You might want to cover up."

"Oh sorry Jake." And began to put her bikini top back in place.

"Oh I don't mind, but one of the boys across the street at the sheriff's department might take objection to it." He said with a wink. She stopped putting it back in place and left it where it was.

"Good, because it's coming off and it's not going back on until we leave tomorrow morning. See you in a little while with our furniture." Just to emphasize her point, she pulled it off completely, then pushed her skirt down to let it drop at her feet. Turned around to pick it up spread legged and flashed her wet pussy at the store. She then pushed me into the back seat and mounted me as we drove away.

Good thing I had the sense to pull my shorts down as she was climbing in. I'm pretty sure that would have been ripped off if I hadn't. I did manage to tell Jean it was straight down the road and turn in at the big realtor sign, and the houses were at the end of the cul-de-sac. After that I was enjoying the sight of my little chocolate pixie having her way with my hard cock in her pussy.

It was different in the car, she was pushing up off the floor, and then pushing down off the ceiling with both arms like she could force a bit more of me in her, some of the motion from her, and some from the road making for an interesting ride! She was squirting a little with every stroke, and then collapsed on me, quivering around my aching cock as we made the last mile or so, every bump and turn making me move in her and keeping her cumming around me. We turned in the drive and I couldn't hold back any more. "First load at the new house for my number one sex slave!" and unloaded into her quivering body, just empting into her, holding her ass tight. I don't know if it was the words or the anticipation, but it set her off again too, wrapping her arms around my neck to keep from falling over...

When we finally came back to earth, we were parked in the driveway and Jean was not to be found. I managed to get out of the car with Nicole still on my cock. We staggered to the door and I grabbed the hidden key and duck walked into the house. I remembered seeing some stuff in the downstairs bathroom and managed to make it to the tub before slipping out of her. I grabbed the old towel off the rack and flipped it inside out to the clean side and wiped us up a little.

"That was a different way to be carried across the threshold!....husband" and started to giggle, as our juices beginning to seep out of her.

"That it was...wife, but I think I had better go turn the water on and light the water heater or it's going to be back to the hotel for us tonight and the girls are going to have to pee in the grass. As much as they like to go naked, I bet quite a few would not think kindly on having to go squat in the grass."

"That they would not. You go do your manly things. I'll take the key and go open up and track down Jean." As she reached down and got a finger full of our juices from her dribble on her thighs to lick off in front of me... is she TRYING to keep me hard all day?

"Could you get the phone in case anyone tries to call?"

"OK!", and they scampered off to explore the new house.

I made my way down stairs. It would be nice to start with a wide open basement for my new workshop. After hunting around I found the water meter and valve. Well here goes nothing. I closed the drain and then cracked the water main. It flowed and stopped. Well no bad burst pipes on the cold side, not bad for being shut down for two years. Now for the hot side. Cracked the valve... and we're good on that side. And there's matches! Now for the gas line. I traced the line and made sure the kitchen and pool heater were shut off and then went in search of the gas main and something to open it with.

"DANNY... DANNY GET UP HERE!!... DANNY GET UP HERE.NOW!" I heard Nicole yell

Something was definitely wrong. I ran up the stairs. "Where are you at?"

"In the garage."

I came up around the corner and into the garage, and came up short right behind the girls. It was like walking through a time warp. In a closed up dusty house I was standing, in front of me was a small tractor with underbelly mower, beside it was a blade and some other accessories. There was a small rolling cabinet with a few drawers open and it looked full of tools. There was also a small variety of supplies on shelves along the wall. I pushed by the girls to look closer. It was recently used, but well taken care of, not covered in a fine coat of dust like the rest of the house. The question was if it was stolen and stashed or was it part of the sale. "Nicole, give me the phone please." It was like we were all hypnotized by the equipment. I dialed without thinking about it.

"Hey Jake, it's Danny. I've run into something at the new house and I need some information on the property from the paperwork."

"No it's not about the zoning. There is some grounds maintenance equipment here in the garage in very nice condition. I need to know if it was part of the original sale or billed to you as part of the maintenance. Otherwise I may have some stolen equipment here in the garage."

"Yeah, soon as you can. Any model or serial numbers if you find anything. I really don't like the idea of the possibility of stolen equipment sitting here in the garage."

"Yeah thanks." And sat down on the step and ... "Yikes!"...immediately stood right back up. I forgot I was naked and concrete is COLD on the ass and balls. The girls thought it was amusing. "Very funny. See if you two can find something to write with and look for model numbers, serial numbers, or dates of manufacture. Anything that could be used to identify this stuff as ours, or someone else to identify it as theirs. I'm going to go turn the gas on and get us some hot water." I grabbed a brush from the shelf and some liquid soap to check the gas lines. I found a wrench in the tool box so I was all set. As an afterthought, I took a screwdriver and put it in the garage door track until I got the locks changed. I got the gas on, checked the lines and got the water heater and kitchen appliances going. No sense in doing anything with the pool heater yet.

"The girls came into the kitchen all smiles. "I think we're OK on the equipment. Jean found the owner's manual for the tractor and looked in it for paperwork."

"Yea, my granddad used to keep all his stuff jammed into the manual in case he had to get parts."

"Anyway, in the paperwork was a receipt to 'Sunshine Developments" for the tractor and almost all the stuff there, including 'All tools necessary to maintain the equipment'"

"That sounds good, but hang on until I talk to Jake." Nicole handed me back the phone.

"Hey Jake,"

Yeah I know it's only been about fifteen minutes. We think we found the paperwork on the equipment. What was the name of the company you bought the property from?"

"OH THANK GOD!...You can tell the girls to quit looking we're good on this end. Sorry about the false alarm.

"Thanks, you too, Bye."

I just sank to the floor, I didn't care if it was cold or not. "Well at least I don't have to go out and get a mower."

"Uh Danny Dear. I don't mean to be a spoil sport, but how long before I can clean up a little? You're starting to dry on me."

I looked at her standing in front of me eyeing her bare pussy with our drying juices on her thighs, knees slightly spread to put herself on display to me. "Well if you want a shower probably an hour or so. If warm water in a pan will do give me a few minutes to bleed the lines out and you can warm a pan on the stove. The pilot lights are already lit."

"That will work. I'm going to scrounge through the closets to see if I can find any towels or soap and stuff. She took off with Jean in tow. I got the water on after clearing some stuff out from under the sink. They had evidentially used the place for a little while. There was a hodge podge of stuff. Nothing matched but it was enough. I put some water in a pan and turned it on low. I'm going to have to make a list, a VERY long list, and I don't even know where to start. The girls came back down all giggly.