Serendipity Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What idea is that?" as she put her hands on my head to hold me close to her open pussy.

"Remember back at the hotel telling her about Mickey? I am really starting to like her idea of having Mickey come home to a full blown sex party." Lick from base to clit...GROAN, "I'd love to see her face walking in on a bunch of spread legged women playing with themselves and me eating you to a screaming orgasm!" as I leaned in for another lick, just barely catching the little extra flow at that thought.

She had a gleam in her eye thinking about that, and then an evil grin spread across her face. "I've got a better one if you're game. How about you eating one of the other girls to a scream, and then when things really start to hit the fan I walk out with an enema baby bump saying it's all your fault!"

"Oh you are just too much. Here she's been trying to get pregnant for the last six months and you come out like you're three months along blaming it on me. She'll be too flabbergasted to realize the timing is all wrong and leave wondering if there is something wrong with her. She might even worry enough to go to the doctor and get tested... Oh that's almost perfect."

I gave her a quick lick of her pussy from her bottom to her clit, catching her by surprise. 'Eeeek' "Now you have two calls to make. One to Tiffany and one to Shelly." I handed her the phone and went back to SLOWLY licking that DELICIOUS pussy.

"Danny, that's not fair!"

*************

"Hello!"

"Hey Tiff, it's Nicole. Can you talk or is the bitch around? Mmmmmmm..." as he dipped his tongue in me and swirled it around.

"I can talk, she took off to her friend's house. She's all worried about what's happening out there since you extended a day. What's up with that by the way? I haven't heard from you all week."

"Well things have been a little interesting. Hang on a second..." I felt a tap on my thigh as Danny got my attention, "Danny needs you to do him a favor. While the bitch is out, go get the two half cup bras he bought her and the red lacy teddy. She's not getting out with anything he bought her."

"A little pissed is he? I thought he was going to slink away?"

"Yeah, well he didn't realize what he was hearing when he was listening to the recordings." Oh GOD he's trying to get his fingers in to my g-spot again...

"OK, I haven't heard the recording so what am I missing?"

"Danny, can I tell Tiff about the recording?..." that at least distracted him from my clit for a second "OK. Are you sitting down Tiff?"

"That good huh? Yeah we were just sitting here playing strip pong."

"She's been trying to get pregnant since we moved in and didn't say anything to Danny."... "You still there Tiff?"

"THAT CONIVING, BACK STABBING LITTLE BITCH! I'M GOING TO POUND HER INTO A BLOODY PULP!"

"Hang on Tiff, we have a better plan. Picture this. She comes home tomorrow to find all her stuff in trash bags inside the door. Danny will be in the middle of a bunch of naked women eating one to a screaming orgasm. Once the shit hits the fan I come out with a baby bump enema and blame my pregnancy on Danny!" DAMN! He's running those fingers in and out of me just to be ornery, and that little finger is getting awful close to my ass...

"Oh shit he is pissed... But I have one question. How long can you hold an enema? What if she's running late?"

"Oh hell, I hadn't thought of that...No nothing to worry about, just keep doing what you're doing and let us girls work things out." Oh that little finger across my rosebud is NOT FAIR!

"Nicole! What's going on there?"

"Tiffany you would not believe my day. Before lunch I was picking out a whole house of furniture. Danny made me cum twice in the showroom without even touching me." He's staring at my nipples while he licks my clit...THAT IS SO NOT FAIR! "Now I'm in the middle of the house with all the furniture around me. I am in the kitchen lying on the granite island with Danny doing his best to..." HE'S PUTTING HIS FINGER IN MY ASS! "give me my fifth orgasm... in less than... an hour! DANNY THAT'S NOT FAIR! AAAAHHHHHH!" OH FUCK YESS... FUCK MY ASS MASTER, RAM THAT FINGER IN ME WHILE YOU SUCK MY CLIT!...

"CATHY GET OVER HERE, MY FINGERS AREN'T ENOUGH!. OH YESSSSSS"

"DANNY! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE... I DON'T CARE IF YOU GO SLOW! I NEED A BREAK... TIFFANY - I HAVE TO GO! I'LL CALL YOU BACK LATER."

**************

"DANNYYYYYYYY!" she was flopping around, only my fingers in her pussy and ass keeping her from sliding off the counter.

"Sorry babe, I just couldn't help myself..." I sat back up and licked her juices off my fingers.

"Eating me is bad enough, but fingering my g-spot and ass while I'm on the phone is TOTALLY unfair!"

"Yea, but you taste SO good!"

"AHHHHHGGGGG, I'm going in the office to talk to Shelly so I can think straight!", she grabbed a towel and headed off with the phone.

Office? We didn't have an office. I followed her around the corner... and by god we did have an office. The girls had pushed all the leftovers from the sales offices into the den. When all the den furniture was used to fill other rooms, they simply re-arranged it. She grabbed a pen and pad, flipped her towel down on the chair and made her call. Something abut this was nagging at me but I couldn't put it together yet.

*****************

I'm trembling so bad I can barely walk, my whole body is on fire from the orgasms he gives me... and the way he's looking at my body makes me want to run back to him for more...

"The Boutique corporate offices."

"Hey Shelly, thought I'd catch you still at the office."

"Yeah, well you know how it is. Since Hank died it's either here or that big empty house."

"Girl you need to get out more."

"Yeah right! I'm almost fifty and I don't do the bar scenes anymore."

"I never did the bar scene so I can't comment. So what was so important you had to track me down?"

"You have no idea what it took to find you! Can you talk or is Danny around?"

"I'm sitting here at the desk and he's standing about fifteen feet away trying to figure out how to sneak in here and accost me while I'm on the phone again." he has this grin on his face... and my juices all over it!

"Oh god, don't remind me... I can't get the image of the last time he was in my office out of my mind!"

"Oh really, I know the supplier for that. Give Tiffany a call at my apartment and I think she can find my notes on it."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yeah we have a good working relationship. I'm pretty sure if you get the information from Tiffany she can point you in the right direction. We should be home Thursday afternoon early if you need more details."

"So I should contact Tiffany about Thursday afternoon?"

"Yeah, that should about cover it. Was there anything else?"

"Oh... yea. Um, you know how we argued with the board for more of a bonus for Danny?"

"I think I remember that conversation. Were there some new developments?"

"I'll say! That's why I asked if Danny was around. We got all four contracts we were working on."

"Damn girl, good work!"

"It gets even better. It seems somehow they found out that Danny was responsible for putting the two businesses together, and were disappointed that he was leaving the company."

"And I wonder how that happened?"

"Yea strange isn't it. Anyway they expressed a STRONG opinion that the man responsible for bringing together companies that for all intents will have a multi-year relationship, should be compensated accordingly."

"So I take it the board decided to reconsider its offer?"

"Well it seems one of the other companies board members is somebody we know. 'Jake' Jacobs."

"So I take it went through as originally planned?" he's walking towards me with that lovely, hard, delicious cock bouncing out in front of him...

"Better, they went to thirty eight even."

"HOT DAMN! Danny put that away or you're going to have to use it when I get off the phone!" he's standing right beside me, trying to get to my nipples... have to concentrate...

"Girl you're going to make me cum in my panties!

"Been there, done that, and I didn't have any! I'm going to have to get off the phone Shelly."

"Me too, now I have to find my vibrator. And plan on a long week or two getting all the contract stuff straightened out. See you tomorrow afternoon."

"OK, and don't forget to call Tiffany for the information."

****************

OK young man, I'm off the phone now put that thing in here!" as she leaned back in the chair and spread her legs and pussy WIDE.

I stopped stroking in front of her and slid into my little chocolate pixie enjoying the sight and sensation of sliding my white cock into her chocolate pussy and started a nice deep even stroke. "Do you know how sexy you looked sitting there on the phone just like back in your office but naked. I just wish I would have had you in my lap with my cock in you and playing with your nipples while you did."

"Danny you're going to make me cum AGAIN!"

"Babe I've been ready to burst since you got off the counter. If I go any faster I'm going to lose it."

She looked at me kinda fumy, then clamped her heels into my ass, pulled me all the way in, and started clamping down on my cock buried balls deep in her. "CUM NOW!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I just started emptying into her. I tried to stroke but she had me in a leg lock and just kept working me with her pussy rolling her muscles up and down my cock as she drained me until I collapsed on top of her almost knocking the chair over.

We heard applause coming from behind us from Jean. "About time someone did that to him! I have pizza, Pepsi, and groceries." And headed for the kitchen. "Damn you two, on the counter too!"

We both started to giggle until I started to slide out of Nicole. I grabbed the towel to stem the flow. We managed to get up without doing too much damage to things and wandered into the kitchen.

"Seems like you two have been working up an appetite!" as she was wiping the counter up.

"It's all his fault!" pointing at me, "He made me cum while I was on the phone and I had to get to the office to make the second call. And then I had to hang up quick!"

I just grinned. We all grabbed some pizza and Pepsi and dived in.

"You know there were about two dozen women out here today that would LOVE to have your problem girl. So what was so important that it took two calls to take care of?"

"Well the first one was to set up the revenge you were talking about on Mickey."

"Damn I wish I could be there for that and I don't even know her."

"It's gonna be good. The second was back to my office. We were working on some contracts before we left. All four of them came through so I'm going to be a busy bee when I get back."

"Good for you babe, you put a lot of time in on those." Giving her a quick peck between bites.

She had a soft smile. "And I wouldn't even have had that if you hadn't made the connection. You deserve a lot of the credit."

"I just made the introduction babe, you put the deal together."

She just smiled and gave me the softest kiss... "So Jean, what did we miss outside while this beast was ravaging me today?"

"Well, lets see. Martin was inundated with ideas for the pool area. He nodded politely at the ladies and told them he would see what he could do, and then muttered 'crazy women' under his breath when they were done!"

"And where were you in all this?"

"I was right beside him wanting to reach out and slap some women silly. We are probably going to get some nice donations of stuff and services, but they seem to think you're made of money and their idea is best. We're pretty much sticking to the original plan, but the kiddie's pool and the spa will be run off the 'sorority house' power, and I'm going to order a power pole for the future barn with server grade power for the 'sorority house,'"

"That makes absolutely no sense Jean." I said.

"Actually it does. By adding the new barn power pole we are well beyond the capacity of the transformer serving the cul-de-sac. They have to change the transformer and we get clean power for your casino room downstairs without having to pay for a transformer change. Even if we didn't use anything but base power for two years we're still money ahead." She practically beamed.

"Nice work JEAN!"

"Actually it was a combination of Martin and Dean. Dean was thinking about how to get clean power without having to pay an arm and a leg, and Martin wasn't sure if the current power setup in the 'sorority house' would handle everything. Since power was never actually hooked up at the 'sorority house' we'll upgrade the service over there using a used box, so it looks like it's been in place all this time. The barn power forces the issue. The power company won't have any choice but to put a nice big feed in for everything."

"What do you mean the power was never hooked up over there? The lights work."

"And that's all that works. I noticed it when we went exploring today that only certain lights worked. I checked out the power panel and found a feed from this house over to get some lights working on a temp. sub panel. This address was the only one actually turned on. Probably to save money on the billing."

"So somebody else's' tight ass budget works to our advantage. Works for me!" So what else?"

"Well from the screaming Christine and the grinning Chuck coming out of the house as you were going in, I'm assuming you know everything went well with those two?"

"Just the screaming woman, so..."

"Kind of comical really. This last year or two when she was asking him and prodding him to get back into it, he would answer, 'I'll never marry anyone else'. The problem was they weren't quite on the same wavelength. What he meant was 'I'll never marry anyone else...but you!"

"So all this time!..."

"Yup! The girls gave him a real bad time when she came out with a string tied on her finger, called him all sorts of bad lawyer names until they found out her ring has been in his jacket pocket for over a year."

"NO!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Oh that's not the best part. He would have had it here today, but Christine made him leave his jacket at the office so she would have less to take off of him when they got here!"

"Just when you think you've heard every excuse a guy could come up with..."

"Oh it gets better. Christine actually found the box about six months ago. She was just getting ready to crack it and take a look when he came back in the office so she knows it's there!"

We just cracked up laughing. "And when you think you've seen it all..."

"Oh it gets even better than that. You remember the heifers husband? It turns out he's not her husband but her brother!"

Nicole and I looked at each other. "WHAT?"

"Yeah, when we were winding down with Chuck and Christine I noticed the car was still sitting out there. I was a little worried because the sheriffs had already left when he got out of the car and came over like a timid mouse. He wanted to say thank you!"

"Now I'm confused. You two rip into her, and I rip into him...and he wants to say thank you?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought too. Seems his parents retired a few years ago, and shortly after they moved to Florida she forced her way in to the business, and then started making some shady deals against his wishes. She managed to get controlling interest and all he could do was go along until he could figure something out."

"See Danny, even when you don't know it you help people out!" and squeezed my hand.

"There's more... because of the shady deals, neither her partners nor her customers will bail her out, and neither will he. She's too much of a flight risk and he gets the business if she's convicted, so she's staying in jail until the trial!"

"Ladies, on that note I think we need to head for bed, I'm stuffed with pizza and after today I'm exhausted." I took one in each arm and we headed up. They flopped me on the bed. Jean stripped her shorts and bikini top off, and Nicole headed for the bathroom to get her collar. We crawled in again like last night, but this time in our home, on our bed. A beautiful woman on either side.

*****

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated. But remember... it is a series!

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated... I haven't seen any yet...