Serendipity Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jackpot!" Jean yelled holding up a NICE towel and washcloth and a little pump bottle of soap. "Somewhere along the line they set things up to look like a model. And someone forgot to clear out the closet INSIDE the master bathroom behind the door. Everything else was pretty bare. We have towels, shampoo, soap, even conditioner if we want it!"

"OK, well let's let Nicole clean up real quick and then we'll go check out the other house. I made a quick run through the other day. But evidently not close enough if I missed that little tractor in the garage. Make sure to wear your flip flops. There is bare wood over there, no finished floors." Nicole made quick work, even if she was enjoying teasing me as she cleaned her dripping pussy, and turned off the stove. We trekked over to the other house and unlike this one, there were no big finds. It was little more than a bare shell. All the utilities were run, but not on. I hadn't noticed before, but no garage, just a door out to the weed covered gravel lot across from my place. No back patio, not even a deck.

There was an old swing set out back, but it was one of those cheap ones and had already started to rust away. Nicole walked out to check it out, and I watched her ass swing as she did, but walked back slowly afterwards. There's something she needs to talk about, but not yet. We were just getting back over to the main house when...

"Hey Danny, it's Dean. The front door was open. Is anybody...HOT DAMN!" Sounds like Dean just meet the girls in their natural state. I came around the corner to find them on either side and Dean trying to look at them both.

"Hey Dean, I see the girls found you."

"Man I know you said naked, but I didn't think they would really..."

"Well if it bothers you I could ask them to.."

It was bimbo chorus time again. Did they practice this stuff? "NO MASTER, please don't make us wear clothes again. We had to wear clothes all day. PLEASE!"

"It's up to Dean..."

"Well I wouldn't want to put you ladies through the torture of wearing clothes again." They just smiled. Where was the jumping up and down doing the thank you thing?

"Say thank you girls." Nicole ran over to sink my cock down her throat while Jean was struggling with Deans pants and shorts. Once they were down she was on him like Nicole was on me. So the girls were having a race! Sorry Nicole, but Dean's been without for a while so he should be popping right about...

"Here I cum!" Dean yelled as Jean sucked him down with a big grin, and then the girls hopped up as if we weren't even here with a big high five. All traces of the bimbos gone. "I told you I could get him off first!"

"Dean, I think we've been set up!"

"And for some odd reason I don't mind if it happens again!"

"Yeah, but I think we better take a look downstairs before we get too distracted."

"Party pooper... it's been too long since I kicked the Bitc...sorry girls," and looked between the girls.

Nicole just laughed. "Well I had to put up with his BITCH for almost six months before he caught her. Now let's go down and make a MAN CAVE!" She grabbed me and Jean grabbed Dean.

We went down stairs and Dean was tickled. "WOW, Wide open spaces!" We talked about the placement of the machines along one wall, work bench on the other and adding some lighting. I looked up to Jean shaking her head. "What?"

"Have either of you boys ever done this before?" with her arms crossed under her tits giving them a little push up.

I said "NO" and looked at Dean.

"I've serviced quite a few but no fresh installs, why?" trying to keep looking her in the face but having to glance down her tits up and on display.

"And I bet you fight problems with data and video sync don't you?"

We both looked at her with our mouths open.

"What, you didn't think I was a waitress for all my life did you?"

I just blinked, "You know Jean, I owe you an apology. I'm the first one to get pissed off about stereo types and stuff, and yet I did make that very assumption. Please enlighten us on what we missed and how you know what you know."

I think she blushed to her ankles. "Well second part first. I came from a family of contractors, both residential and commercial. Been doing it since I was old enough to swing a hammer. Dad made me learn that part first before anything. But me being the all knowledgeable girl had to move to Vegas and go out on my own. Next, before I was a waitress these last few months, I spent three years as casino surveillance with a good friend that was on the internal IT staff. I picked up quite a bit there. Would have made the transfer over, but my departing boss wouldn't sign off on the transfer unless I blew him. Needless to say I walked on the fat fucker!"

"Well that's good to know, now tell us what Dean and I missed."

"Well for starters you are in a residential area on the edge of an industrial complex. This is probably some of the dirtiest power there is in the city. Second you're talking about running data lines, and I didn't hear anything about shielding, near florescent lighting. BIG NO-NO. I haven't heard anything about monitors for the second video feed or the possible infrared cameras. And above all, if I was going to put that much electronics down here I'd sure as hell stud the walls out and put up a vapor barrier. Oh and by the way, make sure your A/C can handle the extra heat load especially with that outside west facing door." And then she shut up like she'd been caught telling the teacher off.

I looked over at Dean. "I can't find fault with anything she's said." He said with a grin. I don't think I'd seen Jean any more proud of herself since I'd met her.

I looked over at Jean, got a big grin, and crooked a finger for her to come closer. She froze and Nicole had to push her over.

"Jean, how many hours do you work at the hotel?" She exhaled... she had been holding her breath like she thought she was in trouble.

"Shit, two or three nights a week so far, just enough to pay for my little hole in the wall apartment. Why?"

I went over to Nicole and whispered into her ear. "General contractor, some cash, and that frilly bed set I didn't like in her own room." She kissed my cheek and whispered 'yes'.

I went back over to Dean with a serious look but winked when she couldn't see me, "You think you could manage to work with her when she dresses like that?" and looked between her tits and pussy. "I mean she runs around without a stitch on ALL THE TIME!"

"Yeah, I see what you mean. It could be a problem with those nipples standing out all the time. And that landing strip above that aromatic pussy could be very distracting." Jean was standing there with her mouth open and Nicole was doing all she could to keep from laughing and falling over.

"Hmmmm I think I know how to fix this." I looked back at Jean. "You want to hear my idea?" Her mouth snapped shut and she nodded. "Four hundred a week and that frilly bed set in your own room?"

"Here?" I nodded, "And I have to work for him?"

"Nope... He works for you, you work for ME, General, but naked, Contractor. Or should that be buck naked General Contractor?" It's a good thing I was near one of the support columns. I had to grab something to keep Jean from knocking me over showering me with kisses. "Don't thank me too much just yet. You also get to deal with Martin on the pool rip out and the pool and spa installation. Then there is the parking lot across the street, and all the other little things that are going to need to be coordinated while I'm away or working the next few weeks."

"WHAT?"

"Oh and Dean. With all the naked ladies running around plan on LOTS of camera and recording equipment. I want cameras everywhere, even the bathrooms, run to a secure recording room with at least thirty days recording. I don't care how expensive it is it's cheaper than a lawsuit. Now I hear footsteps so my little chocolate pixie and I are going up stairs while you two figure things out down here." I took Nicole's hand and we left them to it. Of course I just HAD to grope her ass as she went up the steps ahead of me...

We went up stair to find Chuck and Christine looking around. Chuck in his boxers and Christine wearing nothing but a HUGE grin, and something trying to dry to her thighs! "Hey you two! It looks like everything worked out OK!" Christine blushed when she realized I was looking at the dried evidence on her thighs.

"Hey Danny! Yeah she made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So what do you think of the place? Not too bad of shape for sitting empty for so long?"

"Yeah, not bad. A little dusty and musty, but the plumbing was still good so we have water, and there will be hot water here in a bit." We walked through the house and out to the pool area with our girls clinging to our arms.

What are you going to do with these?" pointing to the two pools with leaves in the bottom.

"Well Mary is bringing Martin over to check things out, hopefully bringing some pool loungers along as well. My thought is to rip the little ones out, put a narrow but longer one in that can be used for laps. Then two spas, a larger one over by the shell house, and a smaller one on this end that could be blocked for privacy. Then of course lots of open space for the strip club girls!"

"Yeah you're going to need it with three or four dozen women out here." Christine said.

"WHAT!"

Christine piped up, "Didn't Mary tell you?"

"She told me about the club, but I was led to believe it was more like a dozen or two."

"Well yeah, at the hotels. But when we can go to Rupert's house where there isn't any public exposure, it usually doubles. I wouldn't expect anything less here. I mean he has to have privacy fences. But your closest neighbor is a quarter mile away if you don't count the foxes. Speaking of which, when's the last time they mowed this? It's looking a little shaggy out there." And pointed out into the grassy field.

I felt Nicole's hand grip my arm. OH SHIT, I haven't told Nicole how big the property is. "Not sure, that's why the realtor didn't get her last two maintenance checks and Jake has filed felony fraud charges against her. If he's as pissed as I think he is, he's probably got a bench warrant out for her by now. And if he can find a way he'll get some kind of interstate angle thrown in to make it federal. The good news is the tractor is in the garage so I don't have to worry about that right now."

"Danny?" I heard from beside me. "How big is this place that you need a tractor to mow it?"

I looked down at her, no getting out of this now... "Well, it goes from the street back to the power line and roughly tree line to tree line on either side, so around seventy five acres minus the utility easement. Why?"

"Danny, can I talk to you?"

"Sure babe. Hey Christine, I see a pickup with pool furniture coming up the drive, could you direct them around the back so they can unload right onto the pool deck while I talk with Nicole." We walked over to the back porch to sit and talk. "So what's up?"

"Seventy five acres and two houses?"

"Yup."

"Is it legal?"

I laughed out loud. "Yes babe it's legal. I'm paying what Jake has left to pay for it, thirty thousand dollars. No profit, but no loss either. I have a year to finish paying the twenty five thousand dollar balance off. But if I find Jake some decent commercial property then my commission pays the balance, and maybe even starts making some cash on the side if I find him more properties."

"And that's it?"

"Hey, it's no different than making the software company do things right and saving The Boutique some money. This is just a little bigger scale and different players."

"You know you're right! You do people right and it pays off!"

"Yeah, and speaking of that, looks like we've got a few more ladies arriving, and I think that's our furniture as well. You want to go direct the moving guys while I talk with Mary and Martin?" and gave her a quick kiss. Dean and Jean were headed over as well. "So what's the bad news guys?" I looked at Jean.

"Actually not as bad as it could be. Other than getting the electrical service upgraded, everything else is going to be coming in in phases."

"The big question is," Dean asked, "what are your plans for the sorority house?" and pointed at the shell.

I looked over at the shell. "You know I've been trying to figure out what it reminded me of, and you're right! All the rooms and that double curved staircase inside the front doors! I could just see a bunch of naked co-eds running around here!" Jean and Christine just looked at each other. Whatever it was it was going to cost me money I bet. "So let's go talk with Martin and see how bad that's going to be."

Seems Martin was enjoying all the help he was getting. He no more than lifted a lounger up from the stack in the truck and there was a naked lady or two to take it away under Mary's direction. She followed through and was naked and oiled. I could see a red bikini top hanging from the mirror, better than fuzzy dice ANY day! "So what was worse Martin, having to load this with Mary, or having all these ugly old women stealing it right off your truck?"

"We heard that!" and a bunch of laughs and giggles came from the sea of ladies oiling up.

"Yeah, it's a really tough decision. Let's take a look at these pools." He climbed down into them tapping on the concrete and looking in the skimmers. He went through both pump houses, looked more like cheap dog houses, thoroughly and he didn't look to happy.

"Well how bad is it?" Jean asked. Martin looked at her naked body and then at me. Hell I wasn't wearing anything either. He and Chuck were the only ones with clothes on, and Chuck was just in his boxers. I nodded back and he turned to Jean.

"Well I know the installation guy they used, and I know what GC did the build out at the end so it's about what I expected. The pumps and heaters are fine but the filters are hooked up all wrong. They used a pre-packaged pump pack. The pools themselves were bad to begin with, but one season of not being shut down properly and not being covered, has totally trashed them. Add to that however long they have been left open, and they gotta go."

Jean looked at me and nodded. "That's about what we figured. What I'd like to do is put in a long pool suitable for laps. Maybe a wide set of steps or a zero entry on one corner for easy access for those that need it. Put in a BIG spa near the sorority house and a smaller one near my place that could be screened off." I got looks from everybody when I said 'sorority house'.

"What? That's what it looks like, so until someone comes up with something else that's what I'm going to call it. We'd probably want to expand the concrete deck along the backs of both places to give a little more room and compensate for what is being lost with the pool reconfiguration."

Martin looked it over. "That works for me, I'll get some numbers together." Then he turned toward his truck.

"Um Martin?"

He turned back. "Yeah?"

"The numbers can wait 'til later. And another thing." I pointed to Mary and Christine. "These two gentleman are over-dressed. I expect you two to remedy the situation and take care of any problems that arise. Remember this is private property and you can't rape the willing!" That got quite a few hoots and 'Go Mary' hollers from the crowd of bodies. "Now I'm going to go find my little chocolate pixie and see how things are coming along."

I walked around the corner and you would have sworn a trash truck exploded in the front yard. Cardboard, plastic bags, and bubble wrap was everywhere. Jake and his two guys were hauling the big stuff in, but anything small enough for one or two naked ladies was snatched up and in it went like ants at a picnic. It looked like we were getting down to the last of it. I looked inside the front door and there was Nicole directing traffic. "Having fun are you?"

"You bet I am! And we have a bed mister. Pretty soon I'm going to kidnap you and we're going to go give it a try! But first we have a problem, follow me." And she led me into the dining room. We had a table and chairs! But the chair from the display floor was different. It was close, but the back was just a little higher and the top bar had a slightly different pattern in it.

"What did Jake say?"

"He said he could bring the right one out tomorrow, or get a second one to match for the king and queen."

"And would my queen want to give up HER chair?"

She smiled and giggled, "That's what I told him. He'll bring out the matching one to mine tomorrow along with Jeans bedroom set."

About that time a pair of sheriffs' cars, a realtor car, and a pickup with a trailer came pulling up to the front of the house. "That was quick?"

"Not really, the truck and trailer was here about twenty minutes ago before everyone showed up and then left in a hurry. I just figured it was somebody looking for a place to pull over for a break."

"Hey, those two stand on mowers on the trailer, wouldn't they fit in the empty spot in the garage?"

"Yea, almost perfectly."

"And wasn't there a couple of items missing from the receipt list?" She nodded. "Go get the receipt and be ready to play along, tell Chuck the same as long as it won't get him in trouble. Meet you out front." I gave her a quick peck as I cupped her tit and I headed out the front door.

"Good afternoon officers! You come to welcome us into the neighborhood? We're just getting the house warming party under way."

"Actually no, we're here to investigate a complaint." As he surveyed all the naked women.

"I don't see how, we haven't even unpacked the stereo yet. And the closest neighbor is almost a quarter mile away."

"No sir, actually it's a trespassing complaint."

Here comes the fun part. "And who is filing the complaint?"

He waived to the realtor car, and out popped the heifer from the hotel as I could swear I heard the car sigh in relief as she got out. "I do asshole, now get the hell out of here!" I need to go to the casino and win some money, this was the jackpot.

Nicole came up beside me with the briefcase about that time. The heifer might not have recognized me or Jean on one side of me, but Nicole was not someone you forget. "Hey honey, everything all right? Oh high officer." And reached out to shake his hand. We had started to gather a crowd, and the only ones wearing any clothes were the new arrivals and the moving guys. The new arrivals were getting nervous because we weren't.

"Everything is all right honey. It seems the woman over there is a bit confused." I pointed to the heifer. Nicole's eyes went wide for just a second when she recognized who it was. "Now where were we officer... Oh yes. I'm sorry this confused lady has brought you all the way out here, but I'm afraid it would be a little hard to be trespassing on my own property."

"It's not yours asshole. I manage the property and you're trespassing."

"It is her realtor sign out near the road. Do you have anything to back up your claims? And some ID would help." the sheriff asked.

"Actually officer, I have everything here in the brief case. And if she is who she claims to be it's your lucky day." In a quieter voice I told him. "I would bet she has a felony fraud bench warrant related to this property, and she's been a total bitch to my friends. If you happened to make a great production about cuffing her and hauling her away it would be much appreciated." His eyes got a little wide.

I opened my brief case and pulled the phone out and set it on the hood of the squad car while I went through the paperwork. You know I could have a fake one and have almost as much fun! In a louder voice, "Here's my ID and the paperwork on the property. And you can see by the deed information that the street was never turned over to the county, so technically she is trespassing. I want to press charges against her!" She just stuck her nose in the air.