Serendipity Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waived the other office over. "Herman, check this out while I keep an eye on this guy." Under his breath he kept talking. "Run her for warrants, if it checks out do it loud and proud."

He looked at the paperwork I handed him. With his back to the heifer he said, "It will be nice to see her get hers," then we walked back to his squad car. Evidently she's pissed a few others off as well. Again I spoke to him quietly. "The stuff on the trailer and probably the trailer as well behind the truck is mine as well. Follow my lead and it will go smoothly." He just nodded.

We started a friendly chat, and the heifer didn't look happy. Evidently she was used to getting her way. The officer began to look around at all the naked women. "So is it always this...interesting...around here?"

"Well we're just getting started, but I imagine it will be to one extent or another most of the time. Not too far in the future there will be an electronic gate down at the end of the drive. But of course it will have access codes for sheriffs and fire department. You might be interested to know that there will also be indicator flags for my guests. Green and they can enjoy themselves, Red means there are other guests and they have to cover up. Of course some women's idea of covering up is still pretty interesting."

I got a slap on the shoulder, "HEY! I resemble that remark!"

"And I don't mind a bit honey!" and gave her a quick peck and nipple flick.

All of a sudden there was a commotion over by the heifer. Seems she wasn't pleased to being put in handcuffs and arrested. "Here we go on my equipment." And nodded at the officer. "GENTLEMAN!" we headed toward the truck and trailer with the officer in tow. "I see you found my missing equipment. Are you here to collect the reward?"

"Well...um..."

The office chimed in. "I wouldn't be so sure, sir."

"Oh no, officer. These look like fine upstanding gentleman. I'm sure they were returning something they found. They don't look like men that would be using stolen equipment, not like that offensive woman over there." And pointed to the heifer being loaded into the squad car with a lot of protesting.

"Uh YEAH! We were just returning it for the reward!, Yeah Yeah!." Looking worried and glancing toward the heifer.

"See officer, I told you these were fine gentleman. Now if you gentlemen would just back the trailer up beside the garage where it's parked. You can see the bare spots where it goes. Then see Nicole here for your reward. She'll take your contact information and then give you the reward."

"Uh contact information?"

"Yeah, just in case we need to get a hold of you for some reason."

"OK, uh sure. We'll just get the trailer unhooked and then take care of things." They backed the trailer in like they had been doing it every day...probably because they had! They unhooked and then drove off. Just ahead of the squad car with the heifer in it.

The officer, Nicole, and I walked back towards the crowd and his squad car. He was shaking his head. "See I told you he was an upstanding young man, he didn't even want the reward."

"You guys are interesting. I might have to stop by and check on you every so often."

One of the ladies in the crowd hollered out, "You can frisk me anytime!" "Gladys!" "What? You're just mad you didn't say it first!" That got a LOT of the women twittering.

"You're welcome here anytime for personal visits. But since my attorneys are standing right over there," I pointed to Chuck and Christine in their birthday suits, who waved back. The officer's eyes bugged out at naked lawyers. "I would ask that any official visits be accompanied by the corresponding paperwork. Is that a problem?"

"No, not a problem." He just walked to his car shaking his head.

I turned back to the crowd. "Since we're all taking a break, let's all go out to the pool. We need to go over the house rules and conditions." As we headed back I was looking at our crew. Most of them I had only known a few days, hell some of them I had just seen for the first time...NAKED! But they were all quite unique.

Chuck stopped me, "Hey Danny, Christine and I looked over the paperwork associated with this place. We may have a wrinkle. The environmentalists were pretty adamant when they were fighting things. Unless we show something that will make them happy we could have a problem. And then we have to do something to keep the AG rating with the county. That means livestock."

"Do horses count as livestock?" Jean asked Chuck.

"Uh... I would think so, why?"

Jean turned and did the earsplitting two finger whistle... right beside me!!

"HEY PIPSQUEAK, GET YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS OVER HERE!"

"I'll show you scrawny sweet cheeks!" I saw the women parting but I didn't see anything until they parted and there was the cutest little midget with the nicest little tits you ever saw. My cock was starting to harden a little in spite of myself.

"Honey you keep going with that and I'll show you a new meaning for the term chin up!"

"Guys I'd like you to meet Gladys. She runs an animal rescue not far from here. Gladys, you still trying to find a place to keep that load of horses seized last week?"

"Hell yes, we're about out of hay for them and all the ones we had to begin with."

"What would you say to about sixty five acres of grass about as tall as you are and the possibility of a small barn somewhere in the future if things work out?"

"Who do I have to blow to get that?!!"

"Talk to Danny here." and pointed to me.

She looked between me, Jean, and my cock in front of her face and back around again a few times like she was making up her mind. Then all of a sudden she dived for my cock and started in on what would have been a world class blow job before Nicole. I was caught totally off guard and Nicole was flabbergasted.

"GLADYS!" Jean bellowed.

Gladys got a few more strokes in before coming off with a LOUD pop. "What?"

"I said TALK!"

"I was talking... kind of. Don't know any man that can resist The Blow Job Queen!"

"Honey you lost that crown last week. Now what about it Danny?" and turned to me.

"Gladys, talk to Jean to work out the details on the horses. It shouldn't be a problem as long as there is plenty of room around the houses for all the construction."

"You mean here?"

Might as well put all that grass to use instead of wasting the diesel to mow it down."

"HOT DAMN!" and started to walk away and then turned back, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I LOST THAT LAST WEEK!!" and walked back with her hands on her hips and those nice little titties jiggling with each step.

We heard hoots and hollers from the crown of girls, and some cheers 'show her how it's done Nicole' and 'go for it Nicole', and a little core of 'deep throat...deep throat'. That has to be the girls from the pool the other day.

Jean shrugged and looked at me. I looked at Nicole, "Honey, you want to defend..." That's as far as I got. There was a little chocolate pixie streak straight to my cock and downed it three times before coming up for air. Gladys just stared and the crowd just applauded.

Nicole looked over her shoulder at the crowd. "You know what this turkey did to me today," and back for three more to the balls. "He made me cum TWICE in half an hour while I was shopping for my furniture!" Lots of boos and hisses from the crowd. "And he didn't even touch me or give me my reward!" More deep throat to even more boos and hisses, with a few 'make him pay' calls thrown in. I lost track of how many time she took me in.

My vision was starting to blur from loss of blood to my brain. 'I like the way you think girl!' came from somewhere and then it was the blow job on the way to the airport all over again. There was no shallow strokes. She was using my cock to fuck her own throat. The cheers from the crowd were egging her on.

"Here I cum!" and grabbed her head to keep from falling over. She took me in and kept me there swallowing and milking me while she shuddered to her own orgasm. 'AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!' came to mind and they did. I helped her up and noticed a puddle where she was squatting. So did Mary and Gladys.

"Did you pee?" Mary asked. Nicole shook her head. "You mean you...?"

Nicole just grinned. "If I don't keep control he makes me do it every time!"

Gladys had a stunned look on her face, "Girl I can't even come close to competing with that. You are definitely the 'Queen of Blow Jobs'.", and turned back toward the pool.

Nicole and I sat down on the edge of a lounge chair to rest for a minute. Jean came up while we were resting.

"Hey Danny, a few of the ladies have some questions."

"Shoot, I think I can talk between gasping for air." That made Nicole grin even more.

"Well some of the moms are wondering about kids. When we were at the hotels they took turns watching each other's kids over at the regular pools. That's not going to be an option here."

"Martin, how difficult would it be to work a kiddies pool into the plan?"

"Not too difficult depending on what you want."

"What would your wife want you to do?"

Martin got a clouded look. "My wife passed away a few years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that Martin, what about kids or grand kids?"

He lit up like a Christmas tree. "Three grand kids, two girls and a boy!"

"Tell you what Martin. You figure out a plan that isn't to extravagant. I'll pay for the materials and you throw in a little extra labor. We'll have long family weekends a couple times a month and you can bring the whole heard over. How's that sound?"

Martin looked thrilled, and then concerned. "Uh Danny. My daughter married a man from South Africa, black as coal. They don't go out to a lot of places because of the problems for their kids."

"Martin, does it look like I care what color he is?" and nodded at Nicole. He started to grin. "As long as you welcomed him into your family and he's not an asshole it's fine by me. It will be for everyone else here as well. You'll understand better later. For right now, plan a kiddies pool that your grand kids would like and show me or Jean the plans. OK?"

"OK!!" He put his arm around Mary cupping a torpedo tit to play with a nipple and acting giddy about the pool project.

"What have I got myself into?" I asked as Nicole and I sat there waiting for everyone to settle down.

"What do you mean?"

"Earlier this year, hell a few weeks ago, all I had to worry about was keeping my van running and making it to work enough to keep myself fed. Now look at it." And waived my hand toward all this.

"Danny, that's precisely the reason you have all of this now."

I just stared at her. "OK, now you have to explain that one."

She just grinned. "You don't even see it do you?" I just shook my head. "When we were moving, did you have to say anything about my situation at The Boutique? When they were going through the remodel and upgrade, did you have to do anything about the contractor or software company problems you knew were coming? You could have kept quiet and let it roll on and milked it."

"I couldn't do that."

"Exactly. And with Beth and James, with Jean, with Jake... speaking of which did you notice Jean is sporting some new decorations?"

"Frankly all I've been doing these last few hours is reacting to what comes up."

"Well from the way she and Dean are acting I'd say he's responsible for those nice red string bows on her nipples!"

I tried to put on my tough sex slave master voice." So she's wearing my collar and his nipple rings! I'm going to have to do something about this!" and then broke down laughing.

"See, you help when you can, but you don't control any more than necessary. Now let's get this announcement done so we can go explore our new bedroom!"

"You got a deal!" and got a nice kiss for my effort. I was just about to start groping her tit when Jake came up.

"Everything is unloaded."

"Good, have you closed out the bill on all this yet?"

"Not yet, we don't close it out until everything is delivered in case there is a problem. Why?"

"You remember the frilly bedroom set I didn't like? Do you have that in a queen set?"

"Yeah, we should have several. The store managers' wife was the only one that liked them and they don't sell very well."

"OK, bring a set along with sheets and pillows, the whole setup again, over for Jean when you bring the other chair. She's expecting it and will show you what room. I'll write you a check for it and the delivery as soon as we're done here."

"OK," and he turned back to the truck.

"Uh Jake, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"Your job interview?"

"You were serious?????"

I turned back to the crowd. "MARY!"

"WHAT?!"

"Bounce those freckled torpedo tits over here, I have someone for you to talk to." That got lots of hoots and hollers from the girls. She was fast walking over a little pissed until she realized she was doing exactly what I said in bouncing her tits over and slowed down giving me a dirty look.

"What can I do for you Daniel?" Mary said. Nicole snickered under hand.

"Mary, this is Jake, the guy I told you about earlier."

"Hey Jake." And put her hand out for a hand shake.

Jake put his hand out for the shake, but kept going between her face and her tits. "Um... Sorry..."

Mary just laughed, which made him feel a little better. "Jake, if I had a problem with someone looking at my tits I wouldn't be standing here naked. But you're overdressed." She said looking down at his cock trying to tear its way out of his pants.

"Um...I couldn't... it's kinda been a while and I ..."

Mary just giggled. "That's OK, leave the boxers on and come over here. My personnel manager is here too."

"HUH!"

Mary just got behind him and pushed him around the crowd over toward the house to where the ladies helped him lose most of his clothes, much to their delight.

Nicole looked up, "He doesn't stand a chance, now time for the big speech."

"Yes dear..." and turned back to the babbling crowd of bodies. "OK ladies, can I have your attention please."

"You already had mine!" I heard Gladys from the back. Man she is going to be a handful.

I just shook my head as they quieted down, "OK Ladies, it looks like you're enjoying yourself, and on that note, I want to welcome you to my home." I paused a bit. "Let me say that again. Welcome to my HOME." That got them quiet. "Thank you. Now for the most part things are pretty simple. You are welcome her as long as you behave. That means no assholes, bitches, bigots, or homophobes." You would have thought someone had kicked a dozen bee hives over.

I let it go for a few seconds before I signaled Jean for the whistle, I never could do that. That brought everyone back. "So would you like to know what that means?... " Murmurs from the crowd. "That's what I thought. So here goes. You have to behave nicely... That's it. If you want to be snippy about someone here, do it somewhere else."

"You have a problem with mixed couples or women or men getting together then YOU don't belong here. Go back to using one of the hotel pools and have a good time. You get together with someone and then change your mind and think you might file some rape charges after the fact, you don't belong here." There were some murmurs from the crowd but not bad.

"So the next question is how are we going to enforce this? The answer is really easy. The entire complex will be wired for sound and video. And I do mean everything, even the bathrooms and underwater in the pool." The bee hive was back and Jean had to whistle twice. "Now I know you have concerns, so here's your answer. NO ONE WILL EVER SEE THESE UNLESS YOU PULL SOMETHING." Now I had their attention. "The recording will go to a locked room that only Nicole and I will have access to, and the tapes will run on a roughly month long loop. AND THEN THEY WILL OVER WRITE THE OLD RECORDINGS."

That got a few sighs and smiles. "So if you get together with someone and want a copy of the tape you only have a month to do so!" 'There you go Gladys' I heard from the back. "But on the flip side if something happens you only have about a month to get the evidence otherwise it will be totally and categorically denied. Either way, make sure you do it in the cabana tents we will be putting up. They'll have the color cameras and the best microphones to capture your screaming orgasms!" That got quite the hoots and hollers from them again and got everyone back in a good mood.

"Now that we got that part out of the way, here's what is going to be happening around here. Martin over here is going to be ripping out these two monstrosities and put in one larger pool that you can swim laps and a large spa on that end. I think we'll also be putting a half bath and a couple of showers out here. As much as I enjoy having you around, I don't think Jean will enjoy cleaning up after you inside the house."

"Also, I've had some inquiries about having kids here." That got a lot of groans. "I know I know, but here is how it's going to work. The pool is for enjoyment... if you have a screecher or a whiner then you are disturbing others. You will either control your kids or you will be asked to leave. Now infants and maybe one or two year olds will be OK on nude days as long as there is no problems. With older kids and those not part of the club, ie. family, we will be having family weekends. The thought for now is first and third three day weekends where you will have to cover up. In addition, from time to time I will have business visitors or contractors here and you will have to cover up."

"So how are we supposed to know?" Gladys asked from somewhere in the crowd.

"Actually it will be pretty easy Gladys. One of these two gentlemen coming in now to ogle your naked oiled bodies will be building a nice gate with access codes." That got some looks and titty wiggles and 'hello honey!' for the guys. They both turned fifty shades of red. "Along the fence will be spots for several little flags, none of which will be red or green. On one end there will be a spot for those. If it's green you can come in and strip down, if it's red you have to wear enough to cover, and be reasonable ladies. At times it might be my business associates so don't do the pasties and micro bikini bottoms please... right Gladys!" that got me a raspberry.

"Speaking about the family weekends, can the kids use the swing out behind the other house?" one of the ladies asked.

"NO... but not for the reason you might think. That that swing set is still standing is a miracle all its own. One of Martins first projects in the demolition is to get it out of here before someone gets hurt. And no I don't have any plans to replace it right now. I have a limited budget and the pool and spa area is the first priority. We're also going to have to use the area behind the houses as it is, while Martin is doing his work."

"I've got a swing set you can have." Came from somewhere.

"Is it safe?"

"Honey, my husband was a pipe fitter and welder for twenty years. When the kids were in high school they used it to change motors in their trucks. Now that they are out on their own it's just something to mow around."

"Sounds interesting. Get with Jean and Martin to check it out. If it's acceptable then I don't have a problem with DONATIONS for the pool area or any other projects from any of you."

"What are your plans for the other house?" another asked, it sounded like Gladys.

I just shook my head. "Ladies, as hot and sexy as I am," more whistles and hoots along with a big nod from Nicole, "I do not have an unlimited budget. If I was rich I'd stock it with naked women and never let them wear clothes again, and yes Gladys I know you'd volunteer. It's a future project. Somehow I think a barn for your horses is higher on the priority list than finishing that house."