Serendipity Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He's got you there.'

"Look ladies, as has recently been pointed out to me," and I looked to Nicole, "we're in this place and in this situation because of the good things we did when we didn't have to. I'd like to think that you are the same kind of people. If you can help make this a better situation through a donation of some sort, a contact for something we need, or getting things at a reduced cost it will only help things for everyone. To that end, there is one other piece of bad news before I finish this."

That got everyone quiet. "All the things we've talked about and probably a lot of little ones are going to be put down on paper and become part of a contract. Over the next few weeks of construction you will be able to review it and make a decision before the grand opening of the new pool. If everything is OK you will be charged a lifetime family membership fee of... one whole dollar."

Everybody exhaled and the mood was bright again. "If you have suggestions on the contract you will need to see our in house attorneys at Chuck and associates.

"Um Danny," Chuck said, "One slight correction The name of the firm is changing." That got an alarmed look from Christine. "The new name will be Chuck and Christine."

"Partners?" Christine exclaimed. Chuck just nodded and grinned.

"Is that in the boardroom or the bedroom?" Gladys asked like a smart ass.

Chuck looked back at Gladys with a little grin. "A very good question, but I'm afraid I can't answer either one of those questions. You would have to ask Christine for those answers."

Christine was totally caught off guard. "WHAT?... but you said you'd... and that you'd..."

I nodded to Jean for the whistle. That put a halt to Christine long enough to get a word in edge wise. "Chuck and Christine, as entertaining as this conversation is probably going to be, you might want to take it inside. First door on your right at the top of the stairs will do, now shoo." And waved them off.

I waved Jean over to talk with our two new arrivals. We went over what I was looking at for the gate and the lock setup. I did have to go over it a few times because the girls laying out were doing their best to distract them. You'd think they hadn't gotten laid in years the way they were teasing the guys. All of a sudden I heard Jake yell, "I'm cumming!" and a round of applause and lots of hoots from the ladies. Man I thought the guys were bad, but these women were something else. We finally got things figured out and that Jean would be their point of contact, she would call me if there was something she couldn't answer. The girls near us were practically salivating over these two guys. I figured the chance of getting any real work for the rest of the day was pretty well shot.

I turned to the ladies. "Ladies, it seems we have a problem. Either you are extremely under dressed or these two are extremely over-dressed. Do you think you could work out the problem and come to a solution?" Jean and I had to get out of the way to keep from being trampled. "And remember, you can't rape the willing!"

"One other thing to take care of Jean, when you're getting bids on all this stuff. If you can do the work and it's the same or better quality, I'll pay you cash instead of paying the contractors. That OK?"

She was grinning enough I thought her face was going to hurt. "I would love to, thanks. But I have a question for you. Dean and some of the girls were asking about the inside of the 'sorority house', you mind if I go show them around?"

There was more to this than she was letting on, but I was getting the 'let's go to bed' look from Nicole. "No problem, but remember your shoes and lock back up when you're done."

I put my arm around Nicole groping a tit on the way around her and we headed for the house. We got in the front door and she had to show me around to all the stuff she had picked out. Seems my size guesses were a little off, a typical guy thing I was told, and most of the stuff that was for the front den got put in other rooms to fill things up properly. All of a sudden we heard "HELL YES! And what sounded like a lot of jumping up and down up stairs. We made it around the corner and were almost knocked down by Christine coming down the stairs and out the door to the pool screaming with her hand in the air. A few seconds Chuck came down the stairs at a little more stately pace all grins.

"Everything OK Chuck?" He didn't say a word, just gave me a smiling thumbs up and kept on walking following Christine. I looked at Nicole.

"I think we might have to plan a wedding or a reception pretty soon from the looks of those two."

I just shook my head, what else was going to happen today! "OK, show me the rest of the house, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Save our room for last."

"There's nothing left to see but bedrooms!" and turned to run up stairs. She had a lot more energy than I did. I found her in the master bedroom laying on her side with her leg kicked up putting herself on display for me. "See anything you like?"

"Babe, I LOVE what I'm seeing." and dived for her pussy. That got me a shriek of surprise and delight. I ate her to a quick orgasm and then slowed down to nibble and kiss all over her body. Licking her lips before moving down one thigh. Having to come up past that dribbling pussy and give it a few more licks before venturing down the other thigh. Kissing up her belly and circling one tit and nipple before going up her neck and across her chin. For some reason I seemed to keep coming back to those delicious tits and nipples, which got me another little orgasm.

She was just coming down from that one as I slid in her pussy for a nice healthy fuck, watching her face as I slid deep into her, my cock nestling in her like that's where it belonged. A sweaty, writhing, steaming hot, worthy of a porno movie fuck with no script. Arms and legs flailing amidst grunts and groans and half finished words. After about three or four orgasms for her with her pussy going wild around me and her heels in my ass holding me in deep, I finally couldn't hold back any more and had to unload into her, driving in as deep as I could and just UNLOADING. One of those just keep flowing into her orgasms, not squirts, no sliding in and out with each bit, just ram in deep and empty my balls in one long shot! When we finally got our breath back, I carried her into the big glass walk in shower and began to wash her off.

"I can't believe how much of this I missed..."

"...But we have all the time to make up for it." And held her for a long kiss... until the water started to turn cold. We dried off quick. Nicole stopped to remove her lace choker and lay it out on a towel to dry and then ran back to the bed and snuggled up. I realized it was the first time I had seen her without it since I had put it on her.

She snuggled in nice and close pressing her nipples into my side. "I lov..." Her eyes flashed open realizing what she started to say.

I cupped her chin, still wide eyed, and gave her a nice gentle kiss. "I have never been happier than when I'm with you. I think I love you too." She started to snuggle, and then push away. OK, here it comes. I pulled her close and wouldn't let her get away. When she finally quit fighting I relaxed a little. "OK, you've been hiding something for a while now. Spill it and let's get this over with so we can do that again."

"NO, you won't want..."

"Nicole, I can't think of anything you could say or do that would change the way I feel, so spill it."

She looked at me trying to hope the words were true. "Danny, I...I can't have children!" and she wrapped herself into me sobbing. I just held her until she quit.

She looked back up, tear streaked face and all, and I just smiled back down at her. "OK, but I still love you."

"Danny, didn't you hear me, I can't have children."

"Yeah, well neither can I so what's the problem?"

"But...How?..."

"Nicole, either way I still love you. But you tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine. OK?" Seems like I said that same thing earlier today...

"OK..." She started slowly, wiping away her tears but still unsure of it. "It was back when I was about thirteen. I wasn't feeling good and had been having trouble with my periods... REAL BAD. When they did some tests they discovered I had some cysts and had to have them removed. No big deal. When I woke from the surgery my Mom was crying. I didn't understand it at the time. All I knew was no more pain, no more periods, at thirteen I didn't care about having kids. The cysts were growing into my ovaries and the top of my uterus, I had to have a partial hysterectomy."

"But you're OK now right?" I asked concerned.

"Oh yea!" She grinned. "No problem, they run one extra test when I go in for my yearly exam, but no problems."

"Good. For me it was much simpler. I got real sick as a young kid, ran a high fever for quite a while. Bad enough they were worried about brain damage they tell me. Mom even used to kid me as a teenager that she wasn't sure it didn't do something to my head anyway. The only thing for me was that I'm sterile... no kids. Good news is I don't have to worry about rubbers!" And I was thinking about not needing one pretty soon!

Nicole looked at me trying to hold something in, and then burst out laughing. And I mean uncontrollable roll on the floor holding your stomach laughing. That was NOT the reaction I was expecting, so much for my hard on. It seemed like half an hour, but was probably more like a few minutes until she could talk again. "Danny, did you listen to the tape you made of Mickey and Cindy's call?"

"Well I heard the first part, and then kinda skimmed through it...Why???"

"Your remember her saying she had been trying to get the bump?"

"Yeah." I was TOTALLY confused.

"Danny... a BABY bump." It took me a minute, but then the realization hit me. Evidentially it was apparent on my face. "Yeah, she was trying to trap you with a baby. Probably from the very start." Now I was getting PISSED. "Hey, the jokes on her. She couldn't even have a conversation about kids to find out you couldn't have any. She could have been fucking the bedpost with as much results!" and started laughing again. I thought about it for a minute, and the picture of Mickey riding the bedpost with those big tits flopping up and down as she rode like a mad woman came into my head and I lost it too. We rolled and hugged and laughed together until we started to wind down.

There was a light knock on the door frame. We turned to see Jean... dressed. "Hey you two, this is almost as good as what you were doing earlier. But not nearly as hot." Nicole just giggled thinking about what Jean was talking about.

"So why is sex slave number two dressed?"

Jean's head snapped around. "I ... Uh..." I just grinned and she realized I was hazing her. She puckered and glared before continuing. "Jake's guys took the truck back to the store and he needs his car, and I need to go back to the hotel and get mine. I figured I'd do both and drop off the courtesy car and pick up the stuff from the room so we could leave from here in the morning for the airport. I was going to grab some take out, but my master didn't let me wear anything with pockets for money today!" and stuck her tongue out at me.

"There is a couple hundred in my wallet in the briefcase with the phone. Grab something on the way home and then... Well I was going to say hit the grocery store as well but I don't even know what we need for pots and pans and stuff."

"She hesitated for a few seconds. "Um we have the basics for pots and pans for now, so I shouldn't need that much. And one of the girls left her cooler with some stuff left over in it for us until the refrigerator cools down completely"

"You're going to need other stuff while I'm gone, so don't worry about it. If you need more Chuck knows you're in charge and he has access to the accounts so just ask him if you need it, just hang on to the receipt for him if you can for the non-household stuff for taxes."

"Um...OK." And turned to leave. "Oh, your phone rang a while ago, some lady named Shelly said for Nicole to give her a call. Something about some outside contracts coming in and she needed to talk to you as soon as you had time. Not an emergency but she would like to hear from you today. She said work or home number. Oh and don't forget Gladys is coming over in the morning with a few volunteers and some horses. And she's known for racing the rooster up in the morning." I just groaned and fell back on the bed.

"OK," Nicole said, then under her breath to me, "Red strings"

Jean started to leave again. "Hey Jean?"

"Yea?"

"Is your bikini top starting to come unraveled already?"

"Huh," and looked down to realize the red string was hanging out. She covered her tits with her hands quickly. "Um no."

"So that isn't some nice bright red string I see hanging out of your bikini?"

"Well... Ummm."

"Jean come over here beside the bed." She did so SLOWLY. "Now remove your bikini and shorts." She looked at Nicole for help but wasn't getting any. She removed her clothes revealing her hard nipples with a nice wrap of string helping them stand up nice and proud and a bit of a sheen of her juices on her pussy lips. "So these just happened to find their way around your nipples?"

"Dean thought I should have something around my nipples too!"

"Jean, close your eyes while your Mistress and I inspect your nipples."

"Yes Master, and she took the spread legged stance with her arms behind her back thrusting her tits out.

I put my finger to my lips for Nicole to be quiet. "Do you feel my breath on your nipples Jean?"

"Y...Y...Yes Master." I was nowhere near her nipples yet.

"Did Dean inspect your nipples?"

"Yes master."

"Close enough to feel his breath on your nipples?"

"Yes Master." I could smell her pussy getting wet.

"And when he tied the loops on your nipples, did he drag the string around your tits to make sure it was nice and snug?"

"Y...Y..Yes M..M...Master..."

"And your nipples and pussy were aching even before he started on the second tit weren't they?"

"Yesss...Master."

I threw a towel on the floor between her legs. "And when he tied the second one, were you looking at him, or looking at his hands dragging across your tits hoping he would play with your nipples?"

"I was thinking about him touching me Master."

"And what happened when he touched you Jean?"

"I cam..." and she started convulsing and squirting just before dropping to her knees. Good thing I thought of the towel. She opened her eyes a few seconds later to see me reclining back holding Nicole and cupping her tit while she stroked my hard cock. "Oh that was as bad as making Nicole cum in the store today!"

"But did you enjoy it?" She grinned like a bad girl admitting she liked being bad. "That's what I thought. Now clean up and go run your errands. It will be after dark before you get back as it is." She scrambled out with clothes in hand. "I guess we better see what the herd left us and give Shelly a call back."

"OK, I'll race you to the kitchen!" and Nicole scrambled off as well. I got up and looked around a bit, walking down the hall to the stairs. It was an amazing transformation. In one day Nicole had taken a shell she had never seen, and using only my bad description, as I had been told MANY times, and turned it into a home...our home. I went downstairs and rounded the corner into the kitchen. There stood my little chocolate pixie making sandwiches. I just had to stare at her.

She looked up catching me staring at her. "What?" and looking down to see if she spilled something.

"You are so damn beautiful!" I said as I walked over and put my arms around her from behind. I nibbled on her neck where her collar would have been, "And tasty too!"

She leaned back into me and reached back to cup my cheek while I nibbled on her and then brought her hand forward to her neck... and then gasped. "MY COLLAR!" and started to pull away.

"Don't worry, it's probably still drying upstairs." She relaxed back into me, but was still a little tense.

"Um,...Master?"

It's going to be a 'Master' conversation is it? "Yes my little chocolate pixie?" She relaxed a bit more wiggling her ass against my cock but was still nervous about something.

"Can we get more collars so I will always have a clean one to wear?"

I pulled her tight. "Yes my love, you will get several to show me for my approval. And make sure to get at least two that you can wear in the pool that won't have a problem with the chlorine."

I could have sworn I was holding her tight, but the next thing I knew she was turned and wrapped around me inspecting my tonsils. "I take it you enjoy wearing my collar do you?" when she finally came up for air.

"HELL YES! As Christine would say." She giggled at that. "Some women get a ring or a necklace that you can hide or have to really look for. You gave me a COLLAR that can't be missed. Those that don't know what it means wouldn't care, but those that do, know I wear it proudly... But there is one thing Master."

"Yes?"

"Could I get some stretchy ones or add some elastic to the one I have?"

"Certainly, but why?"

I think she was blushing, but with a black woman it's hard to tell. "Well when you first got me that one it was hard to take you down my throat because it was tight on my throat when you were not in me. It has stretched a bit now so that's not a problem, but since it has stretched it doesn't look as nice."

I just grinned. "Ever my dutiful sex slave. Wanting to look good and perform well all the time. Yes, by all means add the elastic to the ones that need it if they are not stretchy enough." She was grinning again. "And when you find the one that's OK for the pool, see if you can get it and a nice wide one like yours, but in the brightest red they have."

"Why would I want a red one?"

I just chuckled. "Not for you, for Jean." That got me a 'what are you thinking' look. "She's wearing my collar and his bows on her nipples. Did you notice her starting to tie them back on when they came loose in the bedroom earlier?" She shook her head. "I think she wants to be with Dean but isn't sure how to deal with it. If she keeps wearing his bows for the next few weeks we're going to have to have some kind of show down between me and Dean. It will all be a setup, but she won't know that. In the end I think she will trade in my small white ribbon for Dean's large red one. Don't you think?"

"How do you do that? I'm getting wet just thinking about what you're describing."

"You mean something like making her choose, then service him keeping his load in her mouth. Showing it to him before swallowing it, and then turning to kneel by his side with her knees spread like a good little sex slave?"

"DANNY!!" as she grabbed the edge of the counter quivering.

Just as she was slowing down I grabbed her waist and set her on the island, her chocolate skin contrasting nicely with the granite counter top. "And now that my dessert is ready..." I spread her legs and started to eat her, licking and sucking and playing with everything in front of me, I even fingered her ass a bit making her arch her back up and off the counter and scream while she squirted a little in my mouth, and keeping her going until she squirted again in my mouth, screaming like a mad woman. I don't care what the fancy chefs say, there is absolutely NOTHING better tasting than an orgasming woman. I let her calm down, but stayed right there in front of her delicious pussy.

She finally managed to lift her head and look down at me between her thighs. "WHAT are you grinning at?"

"I think I'm addicted to you... " as I leaned forward and licked up her spread pussy again, "and I'm liking Jeans idea more and more."