Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to Melanie's sweet smile, "Hi Baby Girl she said, how ya feeling?"

"Exhausted, what time is it?" I asked.

"11:30pm, I cleaned you up a bit, but you might want to take a shower."

"How many...?" I started.

"Ten with the eggs in, plus three before that, thirteen total." she reported.

"Oh my God, Thank you!" I exclaimed kissing her passionately. "God I'm Starving!"

"You're welcome, you shower and I'll make you something to eat." she said.

The warm water felt good, it relaxed me. When I came out of the bathroom I was wrapped in a towel. I looked at the clock, 12:08am.

She had made me a Belgin Waffle, "Syrup or Strawberries and Cream?"

"Strawberry's seem to be a theme for this evening, let's go with that." I said.

I ate the waffle and got dressed when I finished it was 2:21 am. "The time on youy clock can't be right." I said, "When I came out of the bathroom it was just after midnight."

"You must be mistaken." she said, "You must have misread the 02 for a 12."

"I guess so." I said. "I'm moving in the morning so I have to go. Sorry, I can't stay more."

"Where are you moving?" she asked

"Over to Dean Martin Blvd." I replied.

"Wait a minute. She pulled out the early edition of the 'Las Vegas Sun' a local newspaper, "That's you?" She pointed to a picture of me and the guy from the Bellagio holding the giant million dollar check.

"Yeah that's me." I said

"Congratulations!" she said, kissing me passionate. If I knew you were rich, you could have fucked me too."

"I'm the same person I was a few days ago. But the money will make things a bit more comfortable." I said and left.

I was hungry again; when I got home I cleaned out my refrigerator, eating most of the food in it and went to bed.

CHAPTER 21: Doing early morning laundry on Moving Day

I was up at 6 am. Not much sleep. I gathered my dirty clothes and went to the laundry room. While the clothes were washing I went to the diner to take out coffee and an egg on a roll. Madeline waited on me at the counter, Mike the owner was in earshot so we couldn't talk.

Melanie said, "You look tied hun. Didn't you get enough sleep last night?"

I said, "No, people having rough sex kept me awake."

"Really? Did it sound good?" she said.

"It sounded wonderful, the woman seemed to have multiple orgasms" I said.

This caught Mike's attention, "Mike have you ever cause a woman to have multiple orgasms?" Melanie asked.

Mike replied, "What do you think? I'm Greek!" A woman having breakfast, nearby said, "I wish Melanie, he can't even get it up any more,"

Mike yelled at her in Greek and she yelled back.

Melanie whispered to me, "His wife."

I paid the bill and left. When I got back from the Diner, my clothes were done so I moved them into the dryer. I sat in the laundry room and ate my egg sandwich and sipped my coffee. The little older Italian woman Cyndee from the apartment downstairs from me came into the room to put her wash into the machine. Cyndee is about 5' 2" about 40 years old, 100 lbs. soaking wet with the biggest implants I've seen on a woman her height. She always wore something low cut or loose fitting or both. She was from New Jersey and she loved the attention. She was sorting her whites and colored clothes as we talked.

"Hi Cyndee, today's my last day here, I'm moving today?"

"No, say it ain't so." She came over and gave me a big hug, I was surrounded by tit. Today she wasn't wearing a bra and my head fell squarely in her cleavage. I was sitting lower then she stood. "I'm gonna miss you, Sal too, he liked watching your sexy little tail walking in those short skirts you wear to work."

Sal was her husband, typical Italian wise guy want to be. He was an older guy with a little gut and a big dick, which he wasn't afraid to let hang out of the bottom of his shorts occasionally. He was always in a Guinea Tee. He knows when I leave for work so he can be outside checking me out as I walk down the stairs.

"How's Sal?" I asked.

"Always fuckin horny. He fucked me in the ass just b'for I came down here. Now my ass hurts. I won't be able to sit for an hour and I had to get away from him, so I came down here. Sal won't come near the laundry room, 'That's the woman job' he says." Cyndee complained.

"I should become a dyke and see how he likes that. Nah, that won't work, he'll wanna watch. So where ya movin?" she finally shut up.

"Dean Martin Blvd." I said.

"That's nice, about time a nice lookin girl like you gets outta this dump." She said, "Take me with you! Pleeesee!" She grabbed my head again squeezing it into her chest, This time I had to put my hand on her breast and push away or I would have suffocated. My hand landed on her nipple which was hard and big.

"I'm sorry Steph, I almost kill'd ya." Cyndee said.

"Cyndee, I've lived next door to you for some time now. I've always wanted to know something just between us girls." I started.

"Sure Steph anything." she responded.

"First, were you a stripper?" I asked

"Yeah, that's how I met Sal, don't tell no one, Sal'd kill me." she replied.

"Can I see your tits and can I take a photo of them?"" I asked.

"You're not the first woman to ask me this. Men ask all the time. Sal would have a shitfit if he knew. To be honest, I've seen you eyeballin my cans for a while now. So here is my goodbye present to you."

She took off her blouse and shorts and stood there naked; I was just expecting a tit flash. In her excitement she threw them in with her wash and put them in the machine, those big tits jiggling in front of me. She had a very nice ass too and the biggest, darkest areola I've ever seen. She also had olive skin that tanned well, with the deepest tan lines I've seen.

"Umm, Cyndee what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"Whatcha talking about hun?" she asked.

"Well you just put the clothes you were wearing in the washing machine and turned it on." I mention.

"Holy Shit! I'm fucked, Sal's gonna kill me." She said.

"Listen, my clothes are almost done, I have a few sheets you can have to cover up until you clothes are done, just hope no one comes in until their done. You have a fantastic body though." I said.

"An old broad like me, you really think so? You're so sweet, I'm really gonna miss you." She grabbed me and pulled me close again. This time I got a mouth full of nipple, I wasn't trying it just happened. I automatically sucked it. She moaned,"Mmmm that feels good."

"Cyndee, I would love to stay here and make you feel good, but I have the movers coming soon." My clothes finished. I took them out and handed two sheets to Cyndee. "How about that picture?" She posed I took a video, Evangeline won't believe this. The sheets I gave her were white and thin, she wore them like a Roman Toga and those huge areola showed thru as did her black pubic hair. I did take a photo of that.

I folded my cloths, Cyndee helped and I kissed her and left. "I'll call you Cyndee, good luck." I left.

CHAPTER 22: Yes!! I'm moving!

When I got to my apartment Paula and her men were waiting with a ton of boxes, a large roll of bubble wrap and packing tape. She was dialing her cell phone, mine rang.

"Is that you calling me Paula?" I asked.

"Yeah it's me. I thought you might have forgotten about us." Paula commented.

"How could I ever forget you Paula?" I said, "The door's unlocked."

"Just put you laundry in the bedroom on the bed, We'll take care of it from there." she said.

"Can you set up a box from me to pack some personal items I can take in my car?" I asked. She nodding she would.

"Congrats on your windfall Miss. Ruby", one of the men said.

"Well thank you sir." I smiled back.

"Meaning that you like Miss Ruby so much, you can put a box together for her Manny." The men went to work.

I called Evangeline. "You're alive! I was beginning to worry about you." Evangeline scolded me.

"I had an interesting night that I'll tell you about when I see you. Can you be ready in an hour or so? I'll pick you up and you can take possession of your car." I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"I have a video that I want to show you that I took this morning." I stated.

"Cool, see you then, I love you!" Evangeline lovingly said.

"I love you too" I told her and disconnected.

I next called Angela, "Hi Angela, I'm in the process of moving now. The truck should be there by approx. 1 pm," I looked over to Paula and she gave me thumbs up, "but I'm going over in about an hour or so. Can you meet me there? I'm going to need your Interior Decorating know how?"

"That doesn't come cheap." she said.

"I didn't expect it would." I replied.

"I can be there by noon or so." she stated.

"Great! See you there." I said and disconnected.

I worked on getting personal items together, things like jewelry, medications, tampons, dildo and vibrator and porn. Even before I identified myself as a lesbian, I liked lesbian and solo woman porn and the moving men didn't need to know that.

I pick up my cell and called my bank.

"Washington Federal Nadine speaking how may I make your day better?"

Now there's a loaded question, "I'd like to speak to the manager, what his name, Ed!"

"Who may I say is calling?" Nadine asked.

"Stephanie Ruby." I replied.

"One moment please." and I was put on hold.

"This is Ed. How can I make your day better?" Ed was an idiot.

"Ed, this is Stephanie Ruby, please look up my account here is the number" and I gave it to him.

"Certainly Miss Ruby (pause) your balance is $830,253.64. Did you have a big win at the Bellagio?" he inquired.

"Yes I did." I replied.

"Congratulations! How can I help you today Miss Ruby?" he asked

"Start by calling me Stephanie. Now I want to break up the funds into 7 separate savings accounts of $90,000 each with the rest in my checking account. I'll decide what I'll do with some of the funds in a day or two."

"Consider it done. Also I'm marking you accounts 'Preferred Customer" So I can give you a better interest rate. You'll need to sign some papers, where can I send the messenger?"

Wow it's true, 'Money Talks'. "My new home, Do you know where the Martin is on Dean Martin Blvd?" I asked.

"Sure 4471, we have other clients there. Is Thursday around 11am good?" he asked.

"No problem, I will be there around 11am on Thursday, September, 3rd." I said.

"She'll be there. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Ed asked

"That's it, thank you." I'm getting tired of Ed.

"You have a good day Stephanie." he said and I hung up. "Okay Paula I'll see you at the Martin soon." The two women that came while I was on the phone with Ed were packing the kitchen. Most of the furniture was gone to the truck already.

"Okay" Paula said from the bed room. I took my box and left.

What to say to Evangeline. I don't know if she's the jealous type or not. But, I'll tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

Evangeline was waiting in the shade. It was already 95° at 11:30 am. "The AC feels good," she said.

"It's your car, you drive." I said getting out, I handed her the keys, registration and title in front of the car. After she started the car I told her about my evening with Melanie.

"Thirteen? You had thirteen orgasms consecutively?" She started, "I'm jealous. I'm hoping I can have one orgasm at all after my surgery. As a man I only ever had one in a night."

"From what I've learned about MtF surgery, everything depends on the skill of the surgeon and the individual woman. You also hope the surgeon is somewhat of an artist. You want the pussy to look like a real pussy." I stated.

"I did my research on my Doctor, he's the best. If he weren't I'd go somewhere else." she said, "So you really like Melanie?"

"Yes, but I love you." I said.

"Good answer." Evangeline said blowing a kiss to me.

We got to the Martin and Charley rushed out to open the door, "Good Morning Miss... Stephanie! You surprised me; I was expecting Miss Evangeline on this side."

"It's her car now Charley, I think she waiting for you to open her door."

"Oh my," He said, rushing around the car, "Good morning Miss Evangeline, you're looking pretty today." She was, today Evangeline was wearing a Blue Dress and high heels.

When she got near me she whispered, "I can't wait to wear a short skirt with no panties to flash that sweet old man and make his day."

"You can always flash him those massive tits you have." I laughed

"Now there's an idea!" she smiled devilishly.

We went to my apartment, Sarah's girls were leaving.

I said, "Bye girls, thanks for your hard work."

We went upstairs and Evangeline said, "Oh Stephanie, Sarah did a marvelous job." She went to the closet, "Oh, I'm jealous."

Sarah came out of the bathroom. "I hope you're happy with it."

"It's perfect, thank you." I handed her an envelope with ten $100 bills in it. "For you and the girls."

"Thank you Stephanie!" She said with a smile. Just then the doorbell rang. I went down to answer it and it was Angela, Amy and Erica. Everyone wanted to see the finished product so we all went upstairs.

"Oh Angela it's beautiful." Erica said.

"Why are you thanking her, Sarah and her girls did all of the work." I said

I could see Angela was pissed. "What type of work do you need done Stephanie?"

I took her into the next room. Evangeline said to Amy, "Amy do you have a blouse I could borrow a blouse and a pair of jeans, we're about the same size."

"Sure come upstairs." she said and they left.

"You really did a good job here Sarah." Erica said. "I will see you later right?"

"Thanks. Yes Erica I should be here around 8pm, I have to go. I'm already late for an estimate." She left the bedroom. On her way past the room we were in she stopped and said, "I'm off Angie. Call me if anything comes up."

"Come in here a sec Sarah; tell Sarah what you're thinking for this room." Angela said.

"I want to make this a home theater." I explained, "With a small video library against that wall."

"I can build the CD racks or VHS racks. Do you want to sound proof it?" she asked.

"Yes. I don't want to disturb the upstairs neighbors." I said smiling

"Kelly can do the electronics and Megan the seating." Sarah said, "The sound proofing should be done first, but I can't start it for at least a month."

"No problem." I said.

"So you don't need me." Angela said.

"I got to run Angie, can you give her Kelly and Megan's numbers?" Sarah asked, "Sure, talk later babe." Angela said. Sarah waved and left.

Angela opened her Blackberry and wrote down the two numbers and handed them to me. "I get "$200 an hour for consultation. I've been here about an hour now. I'll send you a bill for $200 okay?"

"Fine, can you drop by tomorrow or Friday to discuss my furniture? I'd love to hear your ideas about possible replacement. My bed is coming on Friday." I asked

She opened her planner, "Friday, 6 pm. Good for you?"

"Thank you. The bed should be in by then." I said,

Erica stuck her head in the door, "Do you want lunch? Amy, I and Evangeline can bring some down."

"Thank you, Pudding for desert?" I joked.

Erica smiled, "Maybe for you."

"Am I missing something?" Angela asked.

"No just Erica being Erica." I laughed.

"Well, thank you Angela," I said shaking her hand, "see you Friday."

"What about lunch?" Angela asked.

"For $200 an hour you can afford your own lunch. Bye, bye now." I said.

She left in a huff. A few minutes later Evangeline, Amy and Erica came into the apartment carrying lunch. We sat down to eat.

"So where are you going on vacation Evangeline?" Erica asked.

"I'm spending some quality time with my lover." She said

"We might go away for a few days." I said

Amy was sitting next to Evangeline. I was sitting across from Amy. Erica was next to me, across from Evangeline. Amy placed her hand on Evangeline's leg and was slowly lifting Evangeline's dress up her leg. Evangeline had panty hose on today and kept pulling her skirt back down. Erica put her foot between Evangeline's knees, spreading her knees...

"Okay girls stop it!" Evangeline said getting up.

"She has her period." I said.

"So what?" Amy said.

"Amy!" Erica said, "Have some respect. You've been hanging out with you wife to much lately. Some women don't want to be bothered when their friend is visiting."

"I never understood that term, my period isn't my friend! I hate it!" I said

"You're right, we're sorry Evangeline. Come sit back down." Amy said.

Evangeline came back and sat down.

"Speaking about periods mine is late. I was due yesterday!" I said.

"That's not late!" Erica said, "Talk to me when you're a week late."

"Not for me. I'm never late. I can set an alarm for the 28th of the month and blood runs down my legs." I explained

"That's lovely imagery for after lunch!" Evangeline exclaimed.

"Sorry about that, just pointing out that I'm never ever late." I said.

"Okay, did you have sex with a man lately?" Amy asked.

"No!" I said, I didn't want to look at Evangeline, Amy and/or Erica would have caught it. "But, when that guy at XS tried to rape me I did feel his penis entering me before I passed out."

Changing the subject, "Evangeline and I have a friend, Melanie that I spent some quality time with last night. She will be at the club tonight and she can pick up a wine bottle with her pussy." I stated.

"Really? I'd like to see that. So you spent 'quality' time with her last night tell us about it." Erica said .

The phone rang, it was Charley, the movers were here. "Send Paula up," I said, "please send the rest to the service entrance and call the office to tell them I need someone to cover that door. Thank you Charley."

Paula rang the bell and I opened it. She looked at the spiral stairs and said, "How are we supposed to get furniture up there?"

Amy said, "Unbolt the railing and call the office and tell them you're going to need the electric lift. The maintenance people will set it up for you. Tell them it's for 805, Amy's new unit and she needs it done pronto. You put the heavy items on a pallet and lift them up to the landing."

"Okay thanks." Paula said. "By the way I'm Paula." She extended her hand.

"I'm Amy and this is Erica." Both shook hands with Paula.

"This is my girlfriend Evangeline." I said.

"You a pussy licker hun? Don't that beat all." Paula inquired

"Yes I am." I said proudly.

"Me too!" Paula exclaimed.

"We all are." Amy said

"Speak for yourself." Erica said

"She's Bi, but she enjoys a good linkin' on occasion" I said.

"No one's perfect!" Paula said.

Paula's men came up carrying boxes. "Take a look at this" I gave the phone to Evangeline and started the video of Cyndee.

"WOW! Who is this?" Evangeline asked

"This is my downstairs neighbor in my old place, she married and straight. I told her that I always wanted to see her tits and I got this as my going away present."

"How tall is she?" Evangeline asked.

"She's a shorty, about 5' 2"." I answered.

"She and her husband are Italian. He's got a huge cock, I've seen it hang out of the bottom of his shorts a few times, can you imagine being fucked by that thing?" I asked.

"I can!" Erica chimed in, "Big cocks fill you."

"He just had anal sex with Cyndee right before she came down to the laundry room. She said she was sore." I explained.

"That must have hurt!" Evangeline said.

"So you asked her to see her tits and she got naked?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, surprised me too, I was expecting a boob flash." I replied.

"You seem to have that effect on people." Amy said.