Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The one thing I'll say for you is you're not shy." Sarah commented.

"It wasn't that way last week." I admitted. "I hated the idea of show myself nude to anyone."

"What changed?" Sarah asked, as I put on the robe.

"Getting to know Amy, Sheila and Erica better. Basically they told me not to let the size of my bust define me. I took that to heart. Now I don't give a fuck what others think about what I look like naked." I stated. I reached for my robe and put it on.

"Sounds like you came into your own." she stated. "Are your fingers like prunes?"

I looked at them, "Yeah a little." I stated.

"Then let's go into the bedroom, I know what will dry them out faster." she said.

I followed her into the bedroom and walked into the closet opening a drawer, pulled out a pair of panties and stepped into them.

"While you're in here can I show you how to set your code to the safe?" Sarah asked.

"Sure." I said.

She handed me instructions, "Press ##*##* and you're ready to enter your personalized combo. When you done entering it press **##** and it's all set. You can only set and reset it with the door open. This way it can't be reset by another person while it's locked causing you to be locked out. I'll step out while you set it up."

I said, "Thanks Sarah." The keypad was to the right of the safe door and I set the combination, closed the door and pressed the lock button. I heard the bolts slide into place. I tried to open it and couldn't. Then I pressed to combination I just set and the bolts slid back and I could open the door. I stepped out of the closet and Sarah was at the make-up table. Attach to the wall under the mirror was a nail dryer.

"Place your fingers in here for a few minutes, your thumb needs to be dry and in its natural state to set the reader." After a few minutes I was ready and after I got dressed I went downstairs. Sarah had made me a cup of coffee in my new Keurig coffee maker.

"Coffeeeee!" I said in desperation.

"If you didn't notice, you have one of these machines upstairs too." she said.

"I did notice, thank you. Do you have time? Make yourself a cup of coffee and we'll sit and talk for a minute." I requested.

"Okay. I'm not meeting Erica until eleven." she said.

"What are you and Erica up to today?" I asked.

"We're headed over to the Bellagio to take advantage of the suite you provided for me. Maybe over the next few days we can find one of those hot security guys for a three way. But first we are just going to get to know each other better and enjoy each other's company." Sarah stated.

"Sounds like a plan." I stated.

"You know I was just thinking about what you said about not giving a fuck about what other people think about what you look like topless. I wish I could do the same." she confided in me.

"I came to realize it at Sheila's club one night, have you ever been?" I asked.

"I built the Private Rooms for her." she said.

"Okay, then you know, I was naked and just had gotten lock out of one of the rooms. What were my choices: 1. Bang on the door drawing attention to myself or 2. Walk quietly to Sheila's table, where the girls were sitting, and sit down like everything was normal. I just didn't give a fuck anymore, I chose the latter." I explained.

"So it was a baptism by fire of sorts." she said.

I laughed, "Yeah, I guess. It's just getting used to being naked in front of people." I said. "You can try it here until you leave if you want."

Sarah said, "The other day, when you and I were in the bathroom at the restaurant, I never once thought about you seeing me naked. But then again there is something about you that puts me at ease." she said.

"You're not the first person to tell me that." I said.

"It's true! There's something naturally comfortable about you, Melanie said the same thing." Sarah continued.

"Well Melanie is a psycho and I don't want her knowing where I live or my phone number, okay?" I requested.

"Okay may I ask why?" she asked.

"I just don't trust her." I replied.

"Did you lose time in her presence?" she inquired.

"Yeah about two hours, how did you know?" I asked.

"The same thing happened to me." and she explained her experience. It was the same as mine except she had a total of 10 orgasms.

"Do you think she drugged us?" I asked.

"No the more I think about it I'm sure it was some sort of hypnosis or mind control. I once saw this hypnotist on stage that made a woman have an orgasm just by saying the word money.

Another woman he made strip naked and get redressed by giving her a taste of a lemon, she had no memory of it. I bet this is what she did to us." Sarah said.

"I know what the trigger was with me." I stated.

"Me too!" she said.

"STRAWBERRIES!" We both said together.

"I know what it does to me, Evangeline said she had a video of it on her phone, I masturbated and fucked Melanie. Thank god Evangeline deleted all of her video's and contacts." I explained.

"If she videoed you, it's a safe bet, she videoed me too. Thank god Evangeline deleted them all." Sarah was relieved. "Do you have any strawberries?"

"No I have to go shopping." I replied.

"Damn!" she said.

"I know right! Now we got to make sure we don't eat strawberries in public." I said.

"Shit! I didn't think of that!" Sarah commented.

"Okay, let's set up the lock." She said. She got up and unzipped the side zipper on her skirt dropping it to the floor. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and dropped that on the floor too. In a bra and thong she got up and got the laptop.

"Okay this laptop must stay on and be plugged in all of the time." she said and unhooked her bra in back and dropped that to the floor.

"Umm Sarah, not that I don't like the show, but what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm showing you how to set up the fingerprint scanner." She said as she slid the thong down and stepped out of them.

"In the nude?" I asked. Sarah and I are a mirror image of each other except she has long hair which she keeps clipped up in a bunch on her head.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Look down Sweetie." I suggested.

Sarah looked down at her body. "Oh my god! How did that happen?" she asked as she gathered her clothes and redressed.

"We were talking about not eating strawberries in public..." I stated and the thong and bra came off again, "Sarah, she set a word trigger with you, look down."

"Damn it! I'm going to kill her! We got to figure out which word it is!" she requested. She put the thong on again.

"Okay 'talking' (Nothing); 'eating' (Nothing); "strawberries" (Nothing); 'public' ..." she got up and removed the thong.

I got a pen and paper and wrote down the word "Public" on it. "I got it Sarah! And it's a doozie!" I said handing the paper to her.

Sarah started getting dressed again and looked at the paper, "Shit, do you know how many times I hear this word, especially on the news. So if I'm at a pool in a one piece and someone has a radio and this word is said, I strip down and not know it. Shit!"

"At least you not masturbating." I assured her.

"Thank god for small favors." Sarah said as she was getting dressed.

"I tell you what, why don't you and I go see a hypnotist next week?" I said.

"It has to be a woman." she said.

"I agree." I said.

"Now let's set up the lock." she said, "So I told you the laptop must remain on and open. It also must be in 50 feet of the door. Open the app marked 'Lock'. Click on 'Set up lock', then on 'new fingerprint'. Place your finger on the lock's scan pad." I did. "Name the scan." I typed in 'Stephanie'. "Press 'Save Scan' the press 'Activate Lock'. I did.

"Now to lock your door place your thumb on the pad and to open it do it again." Sarah instructed and I did.

"It works! What about power loss?" I asked.

"The battery on the laptop should keep it working for about 8 hours." she said, "But if the power is drained or the top on the laptop inadvertently closes, the lock automatically opens and the app needs to be restarted. That being said, the software needs to be active for the lock to work. Here is the owner's manual."

She went to her purse and took out her phone and dialed a number, "Good Morning Erica...I'm down in Stephanie's...I installed a lock for her... can I come up yet...good see you in a few minutes."

"Sarah, how much do I owe you?" I asked.

"$4000.Here are your receipts." she responded.

"Give me a minute." I went upstairs. I found my phone and opened the calculator application and added the receipts. They added to just under $4000. I took out $6000 in one hundred dollar bills and placed them in an envelope and sealed it. I went downstairs.

"Here you go Sarah, enjoy the Bellagio. It was good talking to you." I said kissing her on the lips. "Give Erica my regards."

"I will and thank you for paying me in cash." she said and left.

I picked up my cell and called Amy and explained what happened with Melanie.

"It sounds like something Beth would be into. She may be one of Beth's girls. Let me make a phone call and get back to you." she hung up.

One of Beth's girls? I called Evangeline.

"Evangeline you'll never believe what I'm going to tell you." and I told her about Sarah.

"Do you believe her?" Evangeline asked

"I have no reason not to, plus she had a word trigger implanted." I said.

"I guess you're right. Amy thinks Beth can help?" she asked.

"I don't know yet. I just hope she didn't implant a word trigger in me too." I replied.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll cover you up." Evangeline said.

"Not much to cover up." I said "Let me call you back in a few."

"Okay talk soon." Evangeline disconnected.

I opened the text app on the phone and found the text from Amy, "Dr. Rebecca Hanson" I said out loud and dial the number,

"This is Rebecca." She said.

"Hi Rebecca, my name is Stephanie Ruby. I got your number from Amy Mancuso. I'm considering a breast augmentation and would like to make an appointment to see you." I said.

"I love Amy, she's the best! She gave you my cell number; let me see what's available. Hold on a sec." she requested, "Can you come over this afternoon at 3 pm? I just had a cancellation."

"That would be great! Yes I'll be there. Can my girlfriend come with?" I asked.

"Sure, see you both at 3." and she disconnected.

I called Evangeline back, "Hey hun, would you go with me to the Doctor today at 3 pm?"

"Are you kidding after you're going with me next week? Of course, I will. What type of doctor? Plastic Surgeon, I'm going to get a boob job."

"Let me go, I was just taping." she said.

"Okay, see you soon." I said and I hung up.

I sat back and looked around the apartment. I think this will become a nice place. I can't wait until tomorrow when the bed arrives and this lift gets remove and the railing is replaced. I got to pee.

I went into the bathroom, while sitting on the toilet, looked down at my panties, "Thank god!" I said, I had staining on my panties, I finally got my period. This has been a hell of a week that all started out with me waking up amorous.

My future is bright and I look forward to living a happy life with Evangeline. Stay tuned to see how this normal, not so boring, life turns out.

MORE TO CUM, LOL...