Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner took approximately 3 hours. It was hot during the day where the temp got up to 105°, at 9pm it didn't feel too much cooler. But there was a slight breeze. It was too early to go dancing so we opted to go to have a few drinks at McMullan's.

It was fairly quite there so we got a table. Evangeline ordered a Margarita and since it's been a while since I drank one, I ordered one too. As we were talking she touched my arm and commented on how soft it was. I mentioned that it was lambskin. She really liked the material and wanted to know where I got it.

I told her, "It's from one of Beth Thomas' stores."

"Beth Thomas is the one that took you into the Private Room at the club?" she inquired.

"Yeah I whored myself to her for those clothes I was wearing the night we met." I responded.

"What did you have to do for that jacket?" she wanted to know.

"Not sure yet, but I'm sure I'll find out soon." I said smiled

We had another drink and I got up and said, "Let me use the powder room and we'll go dancing."

"I'll join you." She said and got up with me.

In the bathroom Evangeline went to the mirrors to check up face and I went into the handicap stall. I took off the hip hugging skirt and the lambs' skin jacket. I then took an individual sized disinfecting wipe out of my purse and cleaned the toilet seat, and then I pulled down the low rider pants to pee. Ensuring modesty in these pants, well as modest as can be expected, is essential in these pants. As soon as I did that and I checked that no bra was showing, I gathered my clothes and opened the stall door.

Evangeline saw the door opening in the mirror. When she saw me she made a double take as she caught sight of the cleavage. She hadn't even noticed the pants yet.

It was when she turned around and was looking straight at me she said, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"That's some reaction hun." I returned.

"Because that's some outfit!" she amazed.

Coming closer she touched a boob. "That's you. How'd ya do that?" she inquired.

"Smoke and mirrors." I answered.

Then her attention turned to the pants. The turned me around. "WOW! They're something! They ride you like you should be enjoying it. Each butt cheeks is separated by the material, you have a definite camel toe going on and if they were any lower in the front...well let's just say it won't be too hard to find your love button. You want to go dancing like this?"

I laughed, "That was my reaction when I saw them too. But they do fit well..."

She cut me off, "...they fit well? Well yeah it's your call...who am I to judge look at the outfit I'm wearing, just go home with me." she said as she removed the wrap. "By the way, thank you for telling me to take this."

"No probs. What did you think of Alex from N9ne?" I asked.

"Just the right amount of tease, right to the end." she stated.

As I was finishing up my makeup refresh I said, "Actually I was surprised they do that type of thing at such a high class restaurant."

"I guess that's why you can't get a reservation there for two months." she stated, "By the way, where we going dancing'

"Over to Encore..."I started and I left a fifty for a tip at the table.

As she opened the door, she exclaimed, "XS??? That's one of the hottest clubs in town. You need to know someone to bet in there!"

It's a good thing I know someone.

When we drove up to the Encore the line was down the street to get into XS. I drove up to the door and the valet took my car. Evangeline and I walked up to the door and asked for Ramone. Ramone was walking the line. The security guy called him, he came over.

He looked both of us over and said, "Women this hot have to be friends of Amy's, go on in." He waved his arm and in we went. We were escorted to the VIP section, which also had private booths.

"I guess that's in now, important people having sex in clubs." Evangeline said.

"I bet the hetero clubs stole that from the gay clubs." I replied.

Sitting at the table next to us were Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres. A few tables away were Sandra Bullock and Chelsea Handler with two men I didn't recognize. These were curved booths, big enough for 6 people surrounding a table on 3 sides. I was tempted to go ask Ellen and her wife to join us but Evangeline was already at their table.

I heard her say, "Excuse me, my name is Evangeline Diamond and that's my girlfriend Stephanie Ruby. We were wondering if you'd care to join us."

She was kindly dismissed and Evangeline gave Ellen a business card "While you're in town why don't you stop the private high end club for lesbians here in Las Vegas?" Portia spoke to her to softly for me to hear. "No," Evangeline said, "I'm a private hostess there." again inaudible Portia speaking, "Thanks, you have a nice evening. Oh by the way, I love your outfit."

"Nice chat with the celebs?" I ask.

"Trying to drum up future business." she said.

"Ellen was checking out your ass as you walked back here." I reported.

"Good! That's one of my best assets right now." she boasted.

A really hot guy, with rippling muscles and six-pack abs, came by to take our drink order, we stayed with Margaritas.

"Bending over to give her your business card didn't hurt either." She just smiled sheepishly when I said that.

The music started. The DJ was hot every song smoothly transitioned into the next, it didn't matter the beat.

I don't know who pulled who to the dance floor but we got there. As soon as we did the beat changed from fast to slow. It was still fast enough to free style but I wanted to slow dance. I pulled Evangeline close to my body so I could feel her breast against me. I pulled the fabric of her top across each breast so that the breast was nude against me and I tucked it under itself. This way when she pulls away to free style again, the fabric might remain tucked and she will start something. It worked like a charm. The DJ announced, "It's starting early tonight". The majority of the women started exposing themselves. "You know the policy around here," the DJ started, the woman who starts the trend of the moment drinks for free. Who started that one?"

That's when 20 or so bare breasted women pointed toward Evangeline, who is free styling near me bare breasted. She still had no idea she was bare breasted. A spot came down on Evangeline who stopped looked down at her breasts and then looked around and then she started dancing again.

After a few minutes she fixed herself and hit me. "Paybacks a bitch, remember this isn't a lesbian club."

We would dance, sit and talk the dance some more. I haven't had such a cardio workout in a long time. The problem with doing all this dancing, especially in these pants, I'm never sure until I sit down if the pants need adjusting. It was then that Amy, Beth, Erica and Sheila walked in. They sat at our table. Evangeline wanted to dance. She was grinding into my crotch. I liked it until at the same time I felt a hand in the crack of my butt on the outside of the pants, it was Beth. Being distracted with this I felt my legs go out from beneath me and I was hoisted up to

do some crowd surfing. The problem here was I thought felt my pants, as tight as they were inching toward my butt with each hand that touched me. It wasn't a lot.

Finally on the ground again I felt a finger slip into the front of my pants by my clit. The crowd surfing pulled my pants down far enough to expose me there. The finger was Evangeline's as she pulled me close I felt her finger rubbing up and down the midline of my vulva. She was planning to turn me on, I couldn't have that. As I tried to get away I felt bodies against mine behind me, damn, no way out. The dance floor was crowded, so I have no idea who was behind me. All I knew was someone behind me had my pants by the waist and they were sliding down. I felt fingers on my bare ass and they weren't female hands. I reached down to pull up my pants but someone was lifting me off my feet again. Another round of crowd surfing but this time my pants were down below my ass.

I felt someone pulling one boot off as I was going up. The music turned louder and the beat faster. This made the crowd move faster. I lost my bearings. I had no idea where I was. My other boot came off. I felt my pants coming down. My body was lowered but I never touched the ground. I was calling out for Evangeline, Amy, anyone. HELP ME! My pants were off. Oh god I was bottomless and my legs were spread open. Hands and fingers I didn't know were touching me. I felt fingers slip quickly inside me as I was moved around the room. I tried to wiggle away. The strapless halter top had slid down as I felt it around my waste.

Then the music slowed and I was lowered into a circle of men. One of them cut the top from my waste with something sharp. Two of the guys already had there cocks in hand. I was lowered to the floor when a guy climbed on top of me. I felt myself slipping to unconsciousness as his penis was entering me.

When I awoke I had been covered by blanket. "You okay hun?" It was Amy's voice.

"Evangeline???" I asked. She came over to me. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"You should have seen her Steph..." Beth started, "... once you were hauled away she climbed up on a table, I think it was Ellen's, she followed you as long as she could. She saw you resurface without your pants and you're top around your waist. When she saw you go down into that group of men she grabbed a bottle and was like a linebacker. We just followed the

path she made through the crowd. By the time we got there, there was a guy unconscious on top of you and one holding his jewels. I never saw anything like it."

"I think you're in the wrong occupation at the club, Evangeline. You should be security." Sheila joked. Evangeline smiled.'

"My hero!" I said holding Evangeline's arm. Then I turn to the EMT, "Did he rape me?" I asked with trepidation.

"There was no ejaculate present." she said.

"Thank god!" I said thankfully.

"Anyone see my pants, or top for that matter?"

"Gone forever." Erica said.

"Beth, in your car are the jacket and hip hugging faux skirt, I can wear them home. The keys are in my bag. Evangeline do you have my bag?"

"It's right here." Evangeline said holding it up.

"The cops have a few questions." Amy said.

"Of course they do." I said.

"Erica I know you must have extra shoes somewhere I can borrow." I said.

"Sneakers okay?" She asked.

"Perfect!" in response to Erica. Then to the EMT, "Can I get dressed in the Ambulance?"

"Sure hun." the EMT said.

Beth, Amy and Erica all offered to give us a ride home. But given the size of their cars we opted for another option.

Evangeline hailed a taxi and gave the driver her address.

CHAPTER 17: I guess I swallow

On the ride home I said "Some date huh? "

"Life with you is going to keep me on my toes." Evangeline said light heartedly while snuggling into my arm.

Looking at Evangeline sitting next to me, I couldn't help thinking I'm glad it wasn't her. I was falling in love with her.

"How on earth did you do all that Beth said you did?" I asked.

"She was closer then she knew she was." she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She whispered, "I played football in high school."

I laughed. I was trying to image her in a football uniform with all the gear that required.

"Well thank you for saving me." I said and kissed her on the cheek. "Did you know that there is a prize for saving me?" I reached between her legs and rubbed into what looked like her vagina. "Wow, feels real too," I whispered in her ear.

"Yours is real." she whispered back as she reached her hand between my legs and quickly fingered me.

The taxi pulled up to her building and I paid the Driver.

When we got to the door she put the key in the door. I turned her around before she opened the door and pinned her against it holding her wrists above her head and kissing her passionately. Her blouse was the type that crossed over in front of her covering her breast and tied around the midsection. In order to 'cross' over the breasts it starts behind the neck. I lifted the fabric over her head from the back of the neck baring her breasts. She found the door knob and turned it causing us to fall into the apartment. In the apartment on the floor I crawled over to her. Climbing onto her in a sixty-nine, she seemed happy to take advantage of

my commando status. I started rubbing her faux vulva through her pants. I then realized how she did it.

She didn't use a lot of tape; she pushed the testicles up into the pubic cavity and taped them securely. Then curved the penis around in a loop and taped the head of the penis to the base in the rear as well as a few well-placed pieces of tape as well as the tightness of the pants, helped to bring it all together for her.

My objective at the present time was to make her tape come undone. I started rubbing the penis through the pants. Feeling the start of an erection I undid her pants at the waste and a zipper along both sides. I pulled off her shoes and started inching the pants down. Of course she had gone commando and when I got the pants down so the penis was visible; I could see it was struggling for release. I undid the tape securing the head; it was purple and happy to be released. As I undid the rest of the tape, the penis jumped to attention.

I licked around the head of this circumcised penis. Then sucked the head into my mouth and a little of the shaft. I could feel the penis throbbing. She was about to cum, I could taste the pre-ejaculate, and then sure enough she shot a big load into my mouth. Now you have a choice when a penis shoots a big load in your mouth, spit it out or swallow, I choose to swallow.

I had excess ejaculate oozing from my mouth at the corners. Evangeline came up to my mouth and licked it from the corners and then kissed me passionately.

She said, "Thank you, that is definitely the last time we do that. Now it's your turn." Since we were still on the floor by the door Evangeline me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. "Now let's try to remove that Nu Bra."

It actually peeled away fairly easily. While running some water in the cups she ran her fingers inside each cup then put it down on the counter. "I'm sure you might want to use these again sometime." Seeing the amused look om my face see said, "Believe it or not my girls weren't always the voluptuous mounds of joy you see before you today. Some years ago before the hormone therapy, I was flat as a boy too." Then she chuckled, "Hell I was a boy."

"I see." I said still amused, "So we had that in common too. You know I'm considering augmentation."

"Really? Why?" She asked.

"Self-esteem, I've always wanted to do it. Felt insecure about my breasts, god, ever since high school. I was saving up for it. I want a good job done though. Did you know Amy's tits are implants?"

"No I didn't but then again, I've never seen her topless or felt them. Sheila's tits, on the other hand, are definitely implants."

"Yeah, their sloppy." I said. While we were talking Evangeline had put on some shorts. The tip of her dick was hanging out the bottom and it was pretty erotic. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Trying to distract my attention I tried to pay attention to what else she was doing in the room. She had lit a few candles ran a hot bath and put some bubble bath and lavender bath beads in the water, She then completely disrobed and got into the tub. "Join me." She said.

I stepped into the warm bath water and sat down in between her legs. She adjusted her penis alongside her legs when I sat so I wouldn't hurt her. Then I laid back. The combination of lavender, the warm bath and a warm body behind me relaxed me enough that I dozed off. I awoke to Evangeline washing my arms.

"You must have been tired baby, I washed your trunk, arms, back and down below. I can't reach anymore without moving you."

"It's been a long day. My emotions ran the gamut. I guess it all took a toll on me. Thank you for this, I love you Evangeline." I stated.

"I love you too Stephanie." Evangeline turned my chin toward her and kissed me on the lips.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting there enjoying being with my lover, I got out of the tub. Evangeline did too.

As she was toweling off she said, "You know it didn't go un-noticed that, after you woke up, not knowing if you had been raped or not, the person you were most concerned about was me. I just wanted to thank you for that!"

"Once I was airborne, I lost track of you. I couldn't see if you had been raised too. Then I started losing control of my clothing. With your loose blouse, I figured you were crowd surfing too and as tight as my pants were, and they got them off your pants were much easier! I was concerned about you secret." I explained as I finished toweling dry.

"I love you for that? You have no idea how much that means to me and I truly enjoyed the dinner." Evangeline lovingly said.

"I wanted this night to be perfect." I said. "Damn, I forgot to wash this Red coloring out."

"It was, plus I got to save my girlfriend. Listen; there was nothing you could do tonight. The crowd was out of control. Those guys were arrested." She said. "You mean it's a temporary color? It becomes you, you should keep it permanently."

"You got a tee shirt I can borrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She said.

We climbed into bed, snuggled and dozed off.

CHAPTER 18: Just another Tuesday

I woke up before Evangeline so I decided to surprise her with breakfast in bed. I went into the kitchen and found pancake mix, eggs and milk. I also put on a pot of coffee. Quietly I tried to remove a griddle from the cabinet where she kept her pots and pans and then I started mixing the pancake mix. My Mom always told me, "The secret to making the best pancake is getting the mix just right." My Mom was a combination of Donna Reed and Dolly Parton. She was a big busted woman who was so white laced Irish Catholic. I was always her 'good girl' until we had a big blow out when I told her that I was moving in with Lori. She didn't think it was "proper for a young woman to move out of her parent's house." Then she tried to lay the Irish guilt on me with a fake attack of some sort. I had to laugh to myself. I wonder what she would say if she could see me now.

The pancakes turned out beautifully. There was no tray to serve it on but I found a TV table. I found a vase and put on of the fake from a daisies flower arrangement from the living room coffee table in it. I set the table up and put the flower, pancakes, syrup, utensils and a cup of coffee on it and brought it into the bedroom.

"Wake up lazy bones, the day awaits you." I sang

Evangeline opened her eyes, saw me with the table and asked gleefully, "What's all this?" She wiped her eyes then stretched her arms behind her.

"Breakfast for you Madam." I replied

"Breakfast in Bed? No one has ever done that for me." She sat up and placed herself at the table and took a sip of coffee. "Mmmm good coffee Steph".

"I added a special ingredient, 'LOVE'." I kissed her on the forehead. "This is my thank you for saving my life last night. I'm going to be a little busy today. So I'll see you to take you to work around 8pm?"

"Can you make it 7? I want to get there early." Evangeline asked.

"7 it is. I wish I had a panties. My period is due soon; I'm pretty regular with my menses. I'm due tomorrow but you never know. I think I have a tampon in my purse, you want to insert it?" I asked.

"No thank you. Not something I have to learn since I won't have a period." Evangeline teased me sticking out her tongue.

"Lucky you, wise ass! You gonna use that tongue?" I returned as a sat on a chair, lifting my skirt and opening my legs.

1...56789...12