Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me about it," Evangeline started, "I flashed her full frontal that first night in the club."

"How did we miss that?" Erica asked.

"I did it in private." Evangeline stated.

"Since you have your period, why don't you just show them your tits? You know their curious." I said.

Evangeline said, "I'll give them a quick flash, the movers are here."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about those men." I said.

Evangeline opened the buttons on the front of her dress down to her bellybutton. She looked around and when it was clear she opened the top exposing her breasts. She left it open for about 10 seconds and closed it and buttoned the top back up.

"You're a 36B?" Amy asked.

"Yes, you're good." Evangeline said.

"Are they natural can I feel them? Just unbutton enough buttons for a hand to fit in."

"Sure. Okay." Evangeline said and she unbuttoned two buttons. Amy slid her left hand in feeling her right breast. Evangeline seemed to be enjoying this. Amy removed her hand. Evangeline left the buttons open.

"They're natural. We, Erica and I, had a bet. I said they were implants, Erica said they were natural. Eric won." Amy said.

"Well she's Stephanie's girlfriend now so I guess the bet is cancelled." Erica said

"What was the bet?" I asked

"The winner was going to try to get her to become a stripper at the club." Erica said.

"I was thinking of trying it, but just on my night off." Evangeline said.

"Really?" Amy asked surprised.

"Yes, when I come back from vacation, Sheila should be ready by then." Evangeline replied.

"I will let her know." Amy said.

"Please don't until my vacation starts. You know she'll be hounding me the next three days."

"Amy who's in the shop today?" I asked.

"I closed it for a week, I need vacation too hun. Evangeline, don't worry about Sheila, Starting Friday we'll be in Saint Bart's for a few days." Amy said, "I just wanted to be sure you got in to the apartment okay Steph."

"Thanks Amy. Thanks for lunch Erica." I said.

"Yes, thanks for the lunch Erica. I got to get going Stephanie, can I take this coffee to go? I have a little surprise for Charley." Evangeline said.

At that moment my cell phone rang. It was BMW they were on the way. "Good, my new car is being delivered now too."

Evangeline picked up the clothes she borrowed from Amy, her cup of coffee, kissed me and walked out before us. The building's maintenance people had arrived to bring up the portable lift. I told the manager I had to run down to the lobby. I went to the second level with Paul and showed her where I wanted certain items placed. Then Amy, Erica and I went down stairs too.

CHAPTER 23: YES Charley, their REAL!

We got to the lobby to see Evangeline on the driver's side of her car purposefully bumping into the car door spilling the coffee all over the front of her dress. Charley was shaken. Evangeline told Charley not to worry about it. That it's a good thing she picked up some clothes she had left here recently. She walked over to the passenger side, opened the door, took out the clothes and put them on top of the car. Charley was still apologizing when Evangeline unbuttoned her top and pulled the dress over her head. She asked Charley to hold the dress. Charley's eyes opened wide when Evangeline took off the dress. Evangeline was standing there topless in her panties covered by pantyhose. Her 'secret' was well covered. Evangeline then stepped into the jeans then put on the tee shirt.

It was when she took the dress back from Charley, we stepped outside. Charley had said something and Evangeline was laughing as she took his right hand and slid it up under her tee shirt, "See they're real." we heard her say. When he saw us he quickly removed his hand and apologized.

"May I help you ladies?" he asked.

"Did it feel good?" Erica whispered to him.

"Like yours." he said.

"Oh really, your cheating on me with other women Charles?" Evangeline asked.

"Oh no Miss Evangeline yours feel really good too." he said.

Evangeline went over to the old man and kissed him on the cheek leaving a big set of lipstick lips on his cheek, "You're my favorite Doorman. " This gave him a big smile.

Erica kissed him on the other cheek leaving a lipstick mark on the other cheek. "Mine too!"

I thought the old man was going to jizz in his pants. He was so excited he had to excuse himself.

We all laughed when he was out of sight. "That was something else Evangeline!" Amy said.

"Did he feel you up Erica?" I asked.

"About a month ago, his hand accidently grabbed my breast when he was helping me out of my car. Personally I think he did it on purpose. Evangeline what did he say to you that made you put his hand under your shirt?" Erica asked.

"He wanted to know if they were implants. I figured I'd give the sweet man another thrill." Evangeline said.

"I've been here the longest; the man is sly like a fox. It's a good thing he never tried it with Sheila. She'd kill him." Amy said.

At that moment a flatbed tow truck caring my new car came onto the property. It drove up behind Evangeline's car. The driver got out and proceeded to drop the car while a man in a suit got out and asked me to sign for the car and congratulated me, handing me the keys and paperwork. The vanity plates said, 'Big Win'

Charley came back out more composed. Also the lipstick marks were gone. "It's a lovely car Miss Stephanie, congratulations."

"Thank you kind sir." I said in reply.

"Wow you won this?" Erica asked, "Can I drive it?"

"Maybe after I do." I said.

"Charley ask the valet to put it in my spot. I'll be taking it out later." I asked, "I got to get back upstairs."

"Yes ma'am" Charley said.

"I have to go." Evangeline said, "Good luck with the car, I love you." she kissed me and left.

"Congrats Steph and welcome to the Martin." Amy said.

"Congratulations Miss Ruby. I'm holding you to letting me drive your car." Erica said.

"Thank you both" I said and watched the maintenance staff assemble the lift.

When the maintenance guys had finished, the movers put my bed on it and up it went. Some movers on the upper landing took it off and into my bedroom. I worked my way up and showed them where I wanted it placed.

I directed where I wanted everything, I also ask maintenance if they could leave the lift together and in my apartment until Friday afternoon, they agreed. After the movers left and were paid, my work started. Thank God for the two women who put my kitchen, bedroom and bathroom together. I set up my closet the way I wanted it. I made my bed, set the thermostat at 75° and I collapsed in MY apartment! I'm so glad I don't have to go out tonight.

CHAPTER 24: You should have been nice Melanie!

Evangeline got to the club at 7:30 pm. Melanie was waiting outside wearing jeans and a tee shirt carrying a suit bag with a yellow dress in it and a big hand bag.

"Hi Evangeline, I didn't have time to change and I'm hoping there is a place for me to get ready before the shift. By the way, how are we working my compensation?"

"Hi Melanie, yes we have an employee lounge, locker room, bathroom and shower if you need it. You will do the serving tonight, I will shadow you, we split the tips. If you do well, and if you like it, the manager Jill, will make you the offer. Sometime tonight you night meet the owner Sheila. Let go inside and you can change, then I'll introduce you to Jill and the other girls."

The pair went inside and found the locker room. Evangeline sat in a chair while Melanie changed.

Melanie stripped nude, "Should I put on a thong or not?"

Evangeline was totally impressed with her body; she had Auburn Hair with a matching heart shaped patch of pubic hair nicely trimmed. She had a very shapely body, curves in all the right places. Her breasts were small, maybe a 32 but she had to have at least a C cup which made the breasts look bigger, and the color of her areolas was almost indistinguishable from the flesh around them. "You have a very nice body, I can see why Steph was so taken with you. As far as the thong is concerned, it's up to you."

She stepped into them. Next she put on the bra. It pushed her breasts up and together. As she was adjusting the bra she said, "Stephanie is an amazing girl, did she tell you about yesterday!"

"Yes she did, the cucumber, the dildo, and the thirteen orgasms and to tell you the truth I'm jealous, I only ever has one orgasm at a time." said Evangeline.

"I can show you how to do it too." Melanie said as she slipped the dress over her head and tried pulling up the zipper in the back. Evangeline got up and pull it up for her. "Thanks." said Melanie.

"Melanie went to kiss Evangeline and Evangeline pulled back. "Management frowns on that. " Evangeline said. "Plus Stephanie is my girlfriend."

"I didn't see where Stephanie cared much about that." Melanie said.

"Are you trying on purpose to piss me off? I'm doing you a favor by doing this; I don't have to do it. So if you don't want to be my friend, you can turn your cute little ass around and leave right now!" Evangeline scolded her.

"No, you're taking it the wrong way. I like you and I don't want you to make a mistake. Stephanie is a user and she'll only hurt you. I bet she didn't tell you she fucked me and I got it on tape." She pulled out her cell phone and started the tape. It was about 25 minutes of Stephanie masturbating to multiple orgasms and Evangeline watched 10 minutes of Stephanie eating her pussy and fingering her. "She told me about this, she's good isn't she? If you're trying to break us up because she hit for a lot of money you can leave now! Get out!"

Melanie didn't move. Evangeline got up and pushed a button. Two big and muscular women in black suits came in.

"Joanna, she's got to go!" Evangeline said pointing toward Melanie.

"Who is she Evangeline?" Joanna asked.

"Job applicant.' Evangeline said.

Joanna stated, "Bitch we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Personally, I like the hard way." Melanie started gathering her things.

Evangeline said, "Joanna, give me her phone."

Joanna is one of the security people that came in, "Phone Bitch!" and put out her hand. Melanie reluctantly gave her the phone and then Joanna gave the phone to Evangeline.

Evangeline found the video and deleted it. Melanie had several other vids on the phone and Evangeline deleted them too. Then she went into the contact list and deleted all of them too.

She threw the phone on the table. "My business card please?" Under threat of Joanna she found the card and put it on the table. "You can remove her, take her out the back. Make sure she understands the consequences of trying to interfere with the operation of this club."

Evangeline went out and reported the incident to Jill, her manager. Then she went to work.

Evangeline was waiting at the end of the bar, like she normally does with the other hostesses, waiting for Jill to assign them, when Portia and Ellen came in. Jill greeted them and offered them membership info as well as collecting the cover charge. Portia hand Jill a business card and Jill call Evangeline over. Evangeline greeted the both by kissing them both and escorted them to their table.

Since these were high profile clients, Jill didn't assign Evangeline to any other tables until Portia and Ellen left. Sheila and Amy showed up about an hour after Ellen and Portia arrived. Sheila went over to say hello and Ellen invited them to sit, which they did.

Portia asked how the skinny redhead who got stripped by the crowd at XS was.

"Her name is Stephanie Ruby and she manages Amy's Gifts in City Center. She's really a blonde." Amy said.

"And she's my girlfriend!" Evangeline said as she delivered a bottle of champagne, "This is on the house. "

"Sheila's trying to talk you into becoming traveling member." Amy said.

"Traveling Members are members that don't live in Las Vegas and would like to come here when they're in town. That's a 40% off of the normal membership fee. I'm done with the sale pitch now. If you're interested let me know. Enjoy the champagne and the show." Evangeline explained.

The rest of the night was uneventful. The celebrities said they wanted to think about membership but they left Evangeline a $500 tip. You should have been nicer Melanie!

CHAPTER 25: My lock, my safe and my end. I mean the end.

On Thursday morning I woke up amorous. I had no idea why, but being the horny little lesbian I am, I took out my toys took care of the situation myself. As I was finishing up, the building phone rang. I really have to get a phone upstairs. I went downstairs to get the phone. I glanced at the clock on my microwave; it was 8:30 am.

"Hello." I said.

"Good morning Miss Ruby this is Walter at the front door. There is a woman named Sarah here to see you. Can I send her up to you?"

"Yeah okay send her up. Thank you." I said.

I unlocked the door and I ran upstairs to pee and brush my teeth. I heard Sarah knock a few time and open the door and yell out, "Steph?"

"Upstairs," I went out to the landing. My robe was open. "I'll be right down." This is the first time Sarah was wearing a skirt. I closed my robe and tied the sash and went down stairs .

"Did I wake you? God I hope you don't have company" Sarah said.

"No, you're good. You look great in a skirt. You have great legs!" I said.

"Well thank you Miss." she said with a curtsey.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here to install you're lock and help you set up the combination for the safe in your closet." she stated.

"Dressed like that?" I asked.

"This isn't dirty work?" she replied.

"Go to it. I'm going up to and take a shower." I said.

"Enjoy. Can I come up when I'm done here? It should be about 45 minutes. I purchased an inexpensive laptop which you're going to need it for the fingerprint storage and it's not supposed to be turned off or closed. I'm going to need to show you how to set the user if you're going to let others have access to this lock." Sarah asked.

"Sure come on up when you're ready." I said.

My phone rang and I rushed up stairs to answer it. I missed the call but it was from Evangeline so I called back.

"Good morning baby! How was your night?" Evangeline was bubbly.

"I was exhausted I got to bed about 10:30 pm. I was awakened this morning by Sarah at 8:30. She's installing that lock I wanted on the front door. It's a fingerprint activated lock, I want put you on file to be able to active it. Otherwise you'll be locked in here with me when you come over! She's also going to show me how to set the lock on the wall safe." I explained.

"Sarah's a go getter, but just watch her, I don't trust her." Evangeline said.

"Okay hun, so what happened with Melanie last night? Did she do well?" I asked.

"Evangeline's tone changed, "No! I had her removed from the club before it opened. She showed me a video on her phone of you masturbating then fucking her. She was trying to get between us and I wouldn't have any of it."

"Wait I did do that, any of it, I swear." I protested.

"I saw it with my own eyes Steph." Evangeline insisted.

"How can that be? I don't understand it.

"Did she drug you? I wouldn't put it past her." Evangeline inquired.

"It's funny you asked that. I took a shower and when I came out I looked at the clock I thought it said something like 12:09 am. The next time I looked at the clock it said 02:15 am and when I asked her about it she said I must have misread the clock." I explained.

"So you think you lost 2 hours?" she asked.

"Yeah I do!" I said, "I'm going to call her and ask her again."

"NO!!" Evangeline said, "I erased ALL of her of her videos and ALL of her contacts." She has no way to contact you, nor can she blackmail you with the video. Leave it alone." Evangeline

"I guess you're right and thank you!" I said. "I was just about to step into the shower when you called."

"Didn't you say Sarah was there?" Evangeline asked.

"Yeah but she'll be working at the front door for another 40 minutes. I'll be out and dressed by then, if you let me go." I replied.

"I won't hold you then, I just wanted to tell you that Portia and Ellen came buy the club last night. I was their Hostess and they tipped me $500. Will I see you today?" she asked.

"Good for you and yes, will you be available for Brunch around 1pm?" I asked.

"Sure where?" she asked.

"IHOP?" I recommended.

She laughed, "Sure, IHOP it is! Are you picking me up?"

"I haven't driven my car yet, so yeah!" I responded.

"See you then, I love you!" she said and disconnected.

Damn she didn't give me a chance to tell her I love her too. My robe was open while I was talking to Evangeline and subconsciously I was rubbing my stomach and I realized I needed a body wax again soon. I went into the bathroom and took off the robe hanging it up. I opened a drawer and took out a hand mirror too look at my pussy and ass. Opening my legs wide while sitting on a chair I ran my fingers over the area. I was getting fine hairs and I needed and I think I need an anal bleaching again too. I put my robe back on and went back downstairs.

"Hey Sarah I need another woman's opinion about something personal, okay?" I asked.

"Depends on what it is." Sarah said.

"I know this is going to sound like a strange request, but I need you to look at the area sounding my anus. I need to know if you think I need an anal bleaching." I requested.

"This is a first. But, hey I'm open to looking at you anus as long as it's clean. Assume the position." Sarah amused.

I pulled the robe up and bent over.

"Can you hold your cheeks open hun?" Sarah asked. Which I did, I felt her fingers rubbing along each side of my anus. As she did this her finger brushed against my anus causing the muscle to contract. God it felt good.

"Yeah you're getting a little dark there. You have a very nice asshole and you're very clean." As she was saying this she had placed her thumb on my anus. Damn I wish she would just insert it. She got up and went into the bathroom, by the kitchen, to wash her hands.

"Thanks Sarah." I yelled to her and went upstairs.

Now I was aroused again! I'll take care of it in the shower. The shower space was the biggest I've ever seen for a shower. I took off the robe and hung it up and made sure two towels were close to the shower door. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then stepped into the shower and turn on the water. There were directional buttons. I pressed the right button and a water jet started from the right wall. How cool is this? I pressed the button mark all and I was inundated with water, left, right, top and most surprisingly the bottom. The bottom let was less intensive but still took me by surprise.

The head on the ceiling was a rain water head and was not adjustable. However the left and right heads were adjustable. The bottom head wasn't it seemed the sole purpose of this head was to wash the pubic area. All of the heads had separate intensity controls but these controls understandably had limits. The two side heads you could turn to determine the type of stream you wanted, they range from rain water to massage

I turned off the bottom head for now and adjusted the heads on the right and left to a light massage and aimed the heads low and it just hit my clit. This was going to be fun, I loved this shower. The pulsating warm water did the trick for me and within 10 minutes I had cum. As I did my knees buckled. After I recovered, I then adjusted the side heads to hit my upper back and shoulders, the stress just melted away. I stood there and just enjoyed it for a few minutes then I proceeded to wash myself. I had just reached for the towel when I heard Sarah calling for me, "In the bathroom Sarah." The bathroom door was open and she appeared in the doorway. I was fully nude and was toweling off.