Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." I said.

"The place looks great, Sarah. Amy can you excuse us?" Amy left the room. "Sarah, I need one more thing done, I need a way to lock the front door from the inside without Amy knowing about it."

"I can install a fingerprint deadbolt, but let's do it on after you move in maybe on Friday or Saturday while Amy's in the shop. You will need to be here when I install it." She said.

"Okay, great." I said."On second thought, I should tell Amy." I opened the door and yelled down stairs, "Amy you still here?" She was and I went down to talk to her. Evangeline and Sarah stayed upstairs.

Sarah said, "So she's your girlfriend? How long do you know her?"

"Long enough." Evangeline said.

"You're a beautiful and lucky girl." Sarah said.

"Thank you." Evangeline said."So you spent time with Stephanie today!"

"Didn't she tell you? We went to breakfast this morning." Sarah said. "Then we had sex in the bathroom."

Realizing that Sarah was a manipulative bitch Evangeline said, "She's good isn't she?"

"Yes, she is. The waitress thought so too." Sarah replied.

Evangeline heard gossip about Sarah at the club. The word is she's excellent at her job, but if the client is in a relationship, she hits on the vulnerable one in the relationship and tries to get them to have sex with her. Then she flaunts it in the face of the other partner.

I returned to the room at that moment. "I caught Amy."

"Good," Sarah said, "I was just telling your girl that I tried to get you to have sex with me this morning, but you wee totally faithful to her."

"Now that's the truth," I said kissing Evangeline, "but why would you bring it up unless you were trying to get Evangeline angry?"

"That's exactly what she was doing," Evangeline said, "it didn't work though. I know a manipulative bitch when I see one."

"I'm sorry." Sarah said, "Let me clean up here."

"I have to go to work tonight." Evangeline said.

"I know. Do you want to grab a bite to eat first?" I asked.

"I'm dying for a hamburger." Evangeline said.

"I know just the place." As we were driving to the diner I ask Evangeline, "Do you have a driver's license?"

"Yeah why?" Evangeline asked.

"Why don't you have a car?" I asked her.

"I don't know, never had the time I guess." she rplied.

"Do you want this one?" I asked.

"Really?" Evangeline asked,

"Yeah, the Tags are good until the middle of next year. You can keep it in my name until then. Then we can do the transfer. In the mean time I can get a multiple car insurance discount." I replied.

"Wow! That's generous of you. Yes, I accept your offer. I will save me on taxi fares." a grateful Evangeline accepted.

When we got to the diner and we were seated in a booth. We both ordered hamburgers. While we were waiting for our food we talked about how it came to be I stopped by the Bellagio today. Then I saw Melanie coming toward us. Melanie had changed out of her waitress uniform into jeans and a nice, button down the front blue, blouse. Melanie is an Auburn Redhead with a nice butt and decent sized bust, maybe a 32B/C.

"Hi hun, I didn't expect you to come back today." Melanie said.

"Hi Melanie, This is my girlfriend Evangeline. Evangeline this is Melanie, she works here during the day."

The two women shook hands. "Nice to meet you," Evangeline said, "Join us."

"Just until you food gets here," Melanie replied. Then to me she asked, "I know your girlfriends name, now how about yours?"

I replied, "I'm sorry, I'm Stephanie."

"Glad to meet you Stephanie." Melanie said shanking my hand and sitting next to me. Her left hand landed on my right thigh as soon as she sat next to me.

"How do you like being a waitress here?" Evangeline asked as Melanie's hand moved to my inner thigh. My legs instinctively opened and I shifted a little down in the seat a tiny bit.

"It's okay; my regulars are really nice people. It's the tourists that can be a pain in the ass." Melanie responded. She adjusted herself in the booth a little to her left, closer to me. "Some of these booths are so uncomfortable."

"I know what you mean." I said as I adjusted myself so her hand arm movements would be minimal. My jeans were tight and I was still commando. I could feel every movement of her fingers which had moved up my leg and was brushing my pussy."

The food came. Melanie removed her hand away. Reached over took a fry and smiled. "Well I'm off."

Evangeline stated, "I work at a private club called The Power of Love, it's at the end of the Strip, do you know it?" Melanie shook her head no. "Its members are all Lesbians and we have an opening for a private Hostess. It's basically the same thing you do working here, serving people, except its very high class. You get 'hit on' every night and you work on tips, but the tips range between $200 and $300 a night. There are no drugs, drinking or sex on the job. Usually you're given two tables a night. These are high maintenance women that are used to getting their own way. If you're interested, come by tonight and ask for me. We are open between 9pm and 2am. Wear a dress with a low neckline and a pushup bra." She handed Melanie a business card.

Melanie shook hands with Evangeline, "I'm busy tonight, can I come buy tomorrow night?"

"Sure, make it this week; I'm on vacation for the next three." Evangeline stated.

"I'll stop by tomorrow night, Evangeline. Thank you." Melanie said. "Enjoy your night Stephanie." she said shanking my hand, there was a piece of paper in her palm, which was slipped to my palm. I slipped it into my back pocket.

"You too Melanie." I said smiling at her.

We both enjoyed the hamburgers. We talked about her upcoming surgery and aftercare.

"I have to be there at 6am on Monday, can you sleep over Sunday night?" Evangeline asked.

"Why don't you stay at my place Sunday night? You'll be more comfortable." I said

"I will thank you." Evangeline moved over to my side. "We can't have sex for the next week hun."

"I'll just have to get it from Melanie, did she leave yet?" I joked.

"I know and she's the first one I want to fuck after I have a pussy." Evangeline joked back.

"Are you attracted to her?" I asked

"Mildly, I would like to see her in the staff lounge changing clothes. I hear Sheila is thinking about having fully nude dancers. How would you feel if, after the operation, I did that on my night off?" She asked.

"Knowing Sheila, she's probably thinking about live sex shows. Like a stripper? You'd make more money dancing then being a Hostess." I quipped.

"You're always so sweet." Evangeline said kissing me. "You're right about Sheila, she's might be leading up to it." Then she said, "I really wasn't thinking of Melanie as a Hostess, I was thinking of her as a dancer. She has a fantastic shape, a great ass, not unlike yours, and nice tits too."

"You're turning me on. I got to go pee." I said excusing myself. When I got into the bathroom, I took the paper out of my back pocket, unfolded it and read it. It said, "I have red pubic hair too. If you want to see it for yourself, call me at 702-645-6969 tonight."(Not real number)

If I were tempted to cheat on Evangeline, it would be with Melanie. Apparently Melanie thought I would too, since she told Evangeline she'd be busy tonight. I didn't pee. I got up and took out my cell phone, and dialed,

"I got your note. (Pause) How's 9pm. (pause) Where? (Pause) I'll be there. Bye"

I drove Evangeline home and waited as she got dressed for work. Tonight she wore both panties and panty hose. She wore a black skirt and a red and black silk blouse opened in the front about half way down, no bra.

"You look lovely tonight." I said as I opened the car door for her.

She smiled as she said, "Thank you Miss Ruby."

"Do you think Sheila is really leaning toward live sex shows in the club?" I asked as I drove.

"She always had her finger on the pulse of the members. I've been hearing members talking about this. I never understood it. Most of these women are powerful and rich. You'd think they would be able to do whatever they want in their private lives." she said

"I don't know, but who am I?" I asked as I drove into the lot.

"Should I take a cab tonight? You have the movers coming in the morning right?" She asked as she got out.

"Yes and yes" I said. She came around the driver's side, we kissed and she went in.

CHARTER 20: This isn't cheating, is it?

Melanie's apartment was not too far from the Diner. I pulled up and found a parking spot very close to the building. It was a garden type complex. Melanie's apartment was on the second floor. I knocked on the door and I could see she looked through the peep hole. She opened the door in a bathrobe that ended just below her butt

The apartment opened into a tastefully furnished living room. There was a bedroom off to the left with an open kitchen and bathroom off of it.

"Come in, Welcome to my home." Melanie said.

"Thank you, it's lovely." I returned

"Would you like some wine?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I said.

She poured two glasses bought them into the living room. "Sit, sit." she said.

I sat. She sat across from me. She made sure her robe was tightened but all that she owned was visible whenever her legs changed positions.

"Do you know what they call red wine?" I asked her

"No, what?" she replied

"A pussy opener!" I replied.

She spread her legs wide which made me smile.

"Tell me about yourself Melanie" I requested.

"My name is Melanie Anne Brown, I'm 25. I'm Divorced 1 year ago, from a man. I'm lesbian now, I always behave been attracted to women, marrying a man was a mistake. I'm a natural

Redhead with British heritage. I'm a lapsed Catholic. My measurements are 32C-24-34," She got up and dropped the robe. "My ass is my best bodily feature." and she turned around to give me a view. Then she reached down, facing away from me, to reach for her robe on the floor giving me a full view of this fantastic ass. "Now it's your turn."

I started, "I'm Stephanie Lucille Ruby. I'm 30. I've never been married. I'm a lesbian, although in my past I have had sex with men. I'm Catholic too. I'm as flat as a board although I'm considering a boob job. My measurements are 32-22-34. I know you're looking at a Redhead now, but I'm really a blonde. My ass is most definitely my best feature."

"Show me" she said putting the robe on over her shoulders. I got up and turned to give her a view of my ass.

"No I meant without the pants." she said with a devilish little smile.

"Okay, " I said, "I'm not shy anymore." I squeezed my jean over my ass and bent over too give her a view."

"Are you having your period?" she asked. She saw the string from the tampon.

"No, I'm due to have it and having gone commando, I thought better safe them sorry." I said. "If I can use your bathroom I'll go remove it."

"No need, do it here." she said.

"Kinky little nymph aren't you?" I said back.

"You have no idea." she said softly.

I reached down grabbed the string and pulled it out, "What would you like me to do with this?" I asked holding it by the string with the wadding swinging. She grabbed it by the wadding and sniffed it before dropping it in the floor. I started pulling up my jeans again and she asked me to take them completely off. I sat on the loveseat unlashed my sneakers and slipped them off and then I worked each pant leg off. I folded my jeans and place them on an end table. Now I was naked from the waist down.

"Mmmm I hope you taste as good as you smell." she said closing her robe again. I should mention here, that she did have a perfectly trimmed heart shaped Auburn bush.

"No, leave it open." I said.

"Not yet." she said. "Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet." I said with a big smile.

"I meant food hun." she smiled.

"No." I said, "But that's not what I'm hungry for."

"Patience, don't you know that patience makes desire grow stronger." She took me by the hand. "Come help me in the kitchen."

She took out a bowl and salad spoon and folk. Then to the refrigerator and removed a head of Romaine Lettuce, a tomato, two small Cucumbers. "Do you like cucumbers? Some people don't." She asked

"I love them." I said.

She washed both of them and handed me one. "Really? Make love to this one then." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Insert it into your vagina and hold it there until I tell you that you can remove it. Hold it tight. If it slips out we don't make love tonight." she instructed.

"Do I get lubricant?" I asked. She went into the bedroom and came out with a small bottle of personal lubricant and a towel and handed them to me.

"Here ya go." she said.

I lubed the cucumber, put the towel on the floor and squatted over it and inserted it fully. The tip of the vegetable was hanging out of my vagina a bit. I stood up and as I did, it slipped out a bit. I used my hand to push it back in.

"No cheating. Use your vaginal muscles to hold it in. Don't let it slip out." she said.

"It's not going to be easy." I said.

"I know but you have a goal, and I don't see you as a quitter." she said assuring me. "Now help me make the salad."

Walking with a cucumber shoved into your pussy is a very interesting experience, even if it's just a few steps. The cucumber kept sliding out. I had to stop a few times and cross over my legs to keep it in but the body adjusts quickly though.

"It's hard at first, the muscles are not used to it, but it gets easier, a word to the wise, take it easy sitting down." she said.

"It sounds like you have a little experience with this." I said struggling to keep it in.

"Just a little." she said with the same devilish smile. "Would you care for salad dressing?"

"Yes, please." I said.

We went to the table and sat, they were wooden chairs and Melanie give me the same towel and said, "Put this on the chair please.", which I did. Sitting was a challenge, there was pressure against my cervix, bladder and bowel.

"Can I remove It if I have to go pee." I asked

"Yes and if your period starts let me know and you can douche, I have some inside." She pointed toward the bathroom. "So how long have you been dating Evangeline?"

"Not long. But we bonded quickly." I said, "Any love interests in your life now?"

"Besides you? Not really." she responded. "You'd think it would be easy in 'Sin City" huh?"

"Wait until you meet my friends. That is if you decide to go to work at the club." I said.

"Tell me about that." Melanie inquired.

"There's not much more I can add to what Evangeline told you so far. The owner, Sheila, is a piece of work, she's a bully. She's married to my boss Amy. Amy told me recently that the way to handle Sheila is to stand up to her straight off. Evangeline says that the money is good. The club has a bar a few VIP booths, a stage, they have live entertainment occasionally; there are three 'Private Rooms' in the rear of the club where members bring guests to have sex. But, it's a private club and it's not out in the open, so I guess they are allowed to do it." I explained.

"Ahh it makes sense now." Melanie said.

"What does?" I asked

"Evangeline said, 'No drugs, drinking or sex during work.' I was wondering why she added sex." Melanie said. "So you think it's a good idea?"

"Don't quit the Diner right off, but what do you have to lose?" I asked.

We finished the salads and I stood up. I was getting used it. "Come into the bedroom and lay down." I did, "Now push the cucumber out using only the muscles in your vagina." It took a few minutes but I did it. Now the next part is a bit harder to do. She took out a dildo and started to insert it into me. Now pull it in using the muscles of the vaginal wall. I tried but wasn't able to do it. "Watch me." she said.

While squatting, she just barely inserted it into the vaginal opening and it seemed to slip in by itself.

"That's amazing!" I said.

"It's just a question of strengthening to muscles inside of your vagina." She then took an empty wine bottle and from a partially squatting/standing position, she placed the open end into her vagina holding the bottle in place. Slowly she moved it partially up into her back down placing it on the floor only using her pussy.

"You should become a stripper and put that in a show." I said.

She took a large pillow and put it on the floor, "Please kneel here." She motioned taking out a blindfold and handcuffs with pink fuzzy material at the wrists. "I'm now going to blindfold you and cuff your hands behind your back, okay?"

I shook my head yes, "Say it out loud," she said, "don't worry you'll like it."

"Yes I'm okay with it?" I replied.

She had me take off my tee shirt and bra. Then she cuffed my hands behind my back making sure I was comfortable and finally the blindfold ensuring I couldn't see. "You can use your senses that available to you including taste. You can only move anything above your shoulders. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand." I said

I heard music turn on. Mariah's 'Touch my Body' I felt a feather running over my arm, and then my butt, then my stomach, then tickle my clit, them up the crack of my ass. It stopped. I then felt something cold touch my lips and I could tastes sweetness. It was a strawberry. The next thing was warm, it was a strawberry dipped in warm chocolate. About 30 seconds later a frozen strawberry. Next was an ice cube that touched my upper arm giving me goose bumps. It then moved to my shoulder and disappeared. I felt a small piece of ice placed between the cheeks of my ass. It was cold and my ass was warm, as the ice melted I could feel the cool water trailing down the crack of my ass, as the cool water touched my anus the sphincter muscle contracted. She did this twice but before she placed the second cube she said, "No matter what you feel next only concentrate on the ice melting in between your butt cheeks. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." I said.

After a few minutes she placed the ice between my cheeks, then, two ice cubes, one firmly pressed against each nipple. It became very uncomfortable, but through it all, I could feel the water dripping down the crack of my ass.

Melanie removed the ice from the right nipple replacing it with her tongue warming it up as the other one was freezing and then she removed the ice cube from the left nipple and squeezed it hard. It didn't hurt as badly I thought it should.

Finally, she assisted me in leaning back on my elbows. "I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm a number of times. Try not to cum, can you do that?"

"I'll try" I said. She pinched my nipple hard. This time it hurt.

"Can you do that?" she asked again. I think she gets off on my pain.

"Yes! I can do it" I said.

She started using a vibrator against my clit and it didn't take long for my arousal to be apparent. "Let me know when you're close to climax but not far enough for you to orgasm okay?"

"Yes." I responded. A minute more and I said. "Okay, now." She put a strawberry in my mouth and continued the clitoral stimulation. I felt a wave of ecstasy wash over me.

She undid the handcuffs, but left on the blindfold. I hadn't completely recovered when she started again this time with a dildo when insert into the vagina curved up toward the outer wall, then, OMG it vibrated, together with a vibrator on my clit, resulted in a second then a third orgasm, right before each orgasm I was given a strawberry. I was exhausted when she made me get on all fours with my butt in the air and my knees spread wide apart. I felt something push up lubed against my anus and enter my ass; it felt like a small egg, I was too exhausted to care. Then the same type of device into my pussy then they were activated, they vibrated but I could feel the distinct individual sensations. She told me, "Let the vibrations become one." She controlled the intensity of the vibrations. The vibe was becoming more and more the stronger. I felt an orgasm mounting, God it was going to be stronger than the last one. My knee's buckled as the orgasm hit and I lay on my side. With each orgasm, Melanie put a piece of Strawberry in my mouth, she was saying something, but I couldn't understand it. Melanie removed the blind fold. Then a second, third, forth, they kept coming at the seventh I passed out.