Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah said, "Let me take you to dinner on Wednesday. If you enjoy the company, maybe we'll have desert."

Erica said, "If you let me make you diner at my place Wednesday evening, I will provide desert. Do you like custard?" She said with a wink to me.

"Erica makes the best custard." I said with a big smile.

"It's a date!" confirmed Sarah.

"Are you drinking tonight Stephanie?" Erica asked

"Just bottled water." I replied.

"Angela, our little Miss Ruby here talked Melissa Ethridge into performing a set topless by dancing nude on stage next to her." Amy stated.

"Oh really? Angela asked.

"I have a recording of the performance." Sheila stated. "I record all performances."

"Really where's the CD?" I asked

Sheila reacheed over to her big handbag, unzipped it, reaches in and took a CD out.

"Did Melissa know you taped her topless? I'm guessing no. Maybe I should give her a call. Also, meaning that I'm nude on that CD and you didn't get my permission to tape me nude. I want that CD." I scolded Sheila. "You're not working on regaining my trust."

Amy said, "Sheila is that the only copy? "Sheila said, "Yes."

Amy continued, "Then give it to me." she put out her hand and Sheila handed it to her, "Can we watch it now? Either way it's yours."

I agreed and Amy loaded it into a CD player. As it loaded a big screen TV raised by the wall. The lights dimmed. One of the staff members introduced Melissa and she took the stage. When it finished Amy handed me the CD.

"Seeing myself naked in high definition wasn't as bad I thought it would be, but I do need the name of that doctor that does augmentation. How big do you think I should be?" I requested.

Erica said, "34C."

Amy said, "Agreed 34C buy lots of pushup bras. Beth owns a lingerie shop in Henderson."

Sheila said, "Definitely 34C."

Angela offered her opinion "You might get away with a 36C."

Sarah offered, "34C, you're a small structured woman. But ask your doctor, he/she does it all the time."

Amy took the CD out of the player and gave it to me. I put it in my purse.

"We have a Female Plastic Surgeon in our group she does excellent work. The implants look and feel natural, come feel them." Amy said as she pulled the material of the front of her blouse over her breasts.

"Your breasts are implants?" I asked very surprised, "They feel and look so natural. I can't believe it!"

"This is why you need to see Rebecca." Amy said as I and Sarah felt her breasts.

"Text me her contact info okay Amy?" I asked.

"Okay." Amy replied

"Listen, I have to run." I said

"Sure feel me up and run." teased Amy. I smiled at her and left.

I got back to my old apartment around 11pm. When I opened the door Lori was sitting inside watching TV.

"It about time you got back. We never finished our conversation about you dumping me as a friend. We got side tracked by orgasmic pleasure. But, I have a clear head now, so let's talk." she started

"Okay, but throw this in the DVR and you'll see part of my night from last night." I said, throwing the CD at her.

She put the CD in and sat back.

"You went to a Melissa Ethridge concert?" Lori asked.

"Just watch." I replied

"Who's Lady Godiva? ... Damn... you saw Melissa's tits in person? ... I can't believe she took off her bra, nice rack... OH MY FUKIN' ...IS THAT YOU?...Shit... What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?" Was Lori's response.

"I had just had a fight with some woman in the bathroom. It got a bit out of hand and I was stripped, however I won the fight and I just wanted to get out of that ladies room. I walked out of the bathroom naked and directly over the table. I was going to get dressed at the table, and then Melissa started with that 'Lady Godiva' comment and I said, what the hell." I know I lied, but it was easier than the truth with Lori. "Lori I've changed. I don't give a shit anymore so get out and leave your key on the way out!"

"So what was with the pussy licking earlier?" she said with tears welling up in her eyes."

"It was a distraction. You seemed to enjoy it so what the fuck. Anyway you've experienced the forbidden fruit now, you'll obsess when you see another hot woman and wonder what she tastes like, and I know you Lori. You don't have to thank me. Now get out and leave the key on the table." I demanded. Lori left, I could hear her sobs ever outside my door.

I set my alarm for 1am and fell to sleep.

CHAPTER 14: Getting ready for the big date.

At 1am I awoke and ordered a custom circular bed that rotates online. Then I went to pick up Evangeline.

Evangeline got in the car and we kissed. "How was your night hun?" I asked.

"There was a new girl behind the bar tonight that kept screwing up the drink orders, but other than that it was perfect." she said with a smile. "How far along did the contractor get with the bedroom?"

Tears welled up in my eyes; it just hit me how cruel I was to Lori.

Evangeline asked with concern, "Steph, what's wrong?"

The dam broke and I started balling my eyes out.

"Awe hunni, what wrong?" Evangeline asked with compassion, while holding me and stroking my hair.

We sat in the car for 15 minutes and all I could do was cry. When I could compose myself enough to talk I told Evangeline how cruel I was to my dearest friend in the world. She just held my hands and listened.

"So what are you going to do?" Evangeline asked with the composure of a professional psychiatrist.

After blowing my nose I stated, "Nothing for now. It's all for the best, I needed a clean break from Lori. I agree with Amy, there is, there was, an unhealthy co-dependence in the relationship between Lori and I. In a year or so I will reach out to her. Anyway, I have you now." The latter made Evangeline smile.

When we got to her place, Evangeline disappeared into the bathroom. I lie on the bed and fell to sleep. I woke up in a twilight consciousness as Evangeline pulled off my jeans and removed my tee shirt and bra. While sitting she pulled back sheet had me lie down and covered me with the sheet. I feel back to sleep.

At around 6am I awoke lying on my back, legs spread, with a warm sensation of a wet tongue moving against my clit. I was extremely aroused already. Evangeline's head was between my legs and I grabbed a bunch of her curly black hair in each hand, I felt something enter me and I moaned as the dildo moved in my vagina. Evangeline's tongue flicked the tip of my clit quickly. "I'm gonna cum..." I shouted. In a wave of ecstasy I climaxed. I lied back and just enjoyed the feeling. I still felt the dildo in my pussy as Evangeline kissed her way up my body with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning!" she said as she kissed me.

"Good morning lover. What a nice way to start the day. Did you get any sleep?" I asked

"A little... "She started, "...but when I woke up the sheet was just below your nipples. I couldn't help myself, as I licked your nipples they hardened and you groaned. I worked my way down your body and you unconsciously opened your legs wide. I was licking your clit for 5 minutes before you woke up. You were mounting for climax. I thought you were going to cum in your sleep."

"I'm glad I woke up." I said as we snuggled and I fell back to sleep. I woke up again at 8am. Evangeline was dressed and ready to go out the door. She had a Doctor appointment this morning.

"Stay and sleep hun. Feel free to make something to eat. There is a key on the table for you. I love you." She kisses me on the lips. "When are you picking me up for our date?"

"6pm I said.

"Don't be late." She said and left.

She had been wearing a button down dress. Her hair and makeup were perfect today. She will do well with both docs today."

I wanted to impress my date tonight so I called Erica. "Hun, I have a date tonight with Evangeline. I want to make an impression."

"Oh hun, that's simple, what you wearing?" Erica asked.

"I was going to call Beth..." I started, but she cut me off,

"I'll do it. When's your date?" she asked.

"I'm picking her up at 6pm."

"Be here at three. Kisses." and she were gone.

I arrived at 3:00 on the nose. Charley had the day off. Walter was at the door and was not as friendly. He buzzed up Erica's apartment and she told me to come up. I got to her floor and rang her bell. Erica opened the door and let me in. Beth and Amy were sitting on a leather couch. Everyone had a glass of wine.

"Do you want any wine Stephanie?" Erica asked.

"I suppose I'm going to have to take off my clothes. So, with you three, no, just water." I requested.

"She has our number girls." Amy said.

Beth said, "You're going to love the look we have put together for you. But sit with us for a little bit."

I sat and Erica brought me a bottle of water and I turned to Amy and said, "I took care of the Lori issue today. I was rather heartless about it too. But, I thought that would be the only way to make a clean break with her."

Amy and Erica both said, at the same time "Good for you."

Beth asked, "Lori was the girl you were with the first time you came into my shop?"

I said, "Yes."

"She gave me the creeps." Beth replied and then said, "Let's go upstairs,"

We got up and walked up the spiral staircase. I was last going up the stairs and truly enjoyed watching those three shapely tushies go up the stairs in front of me.

When we got to the Bedroom, clothes were set out on the bed.

"Please disrobe, take it all off." Beth said.

As requested I remove all of my clothes. Erica was first and she opened up a box that was marked 'Nu Bra'. She took out what looked like a breast form, did something to it out of my sight, than place it over my right breast a little of centered to the outside of my body. It stuck to my breast. Than she did the she did the same on my left breast. She than reached around behind me and pulled both breasts together and the forms had a closure like a bra and she closed it. It was uncomfortable. Now it was Beth's turn. Beth had me to put on a strapless bra. Between the Nu Bra and strapless bra I had cleavage formed by my skin being pulled together and held in place. "Be careful when removing the adhesive strips from you skin." she advised. I was then led into the bathroom and a towel was put over my shoulders I was then sat in a chair and was learned back and my hair was washed by Erica who was topless. Occasionally her breast would brush against my face. I believe it was purposefully. Afterwards, I was sat with my back to the mirror. Amy told me not to look as I was only allowed to see the finished product. I was sat in an upright position and Amy, who was also topless, was blow drying and styling my hair. I was then blindfolded.

After that I was lead back into the Bedroom and was asked to step into a pair of pants. These pants were very low riding pants because they were extremely close to my clit. They put make-up on, which I figured was Amy, and finally a top.

After making final adjustments they took off the blind fold. I was a red read, not a blonde like before. The right half of my hair was brushed back and held the by styling gel. The left half was close to my head as usual. "Don't worry, when you wash it, the red coloring will wash out and you will return to your beautiful blonde self." Erica said.

The pants were a very low riding pair of leather pants; the material sat just below my pubic bone, if they were any lower my clit would be exposed. The top I put on was a strapless leather halter top that was offset by my cleavage, yes my cleavage. I looked like a high end street walker. It was great.

Beth said, "This is you're club/after dinner look."

She then handed me a Lambskin Leather Peplum Jacket that came around the front and zipped on the side. It fit me like a glove. This must cost at least $2000. When closed you couldn't see my newly made cleavage. Then Beth fastened some material around my waist making a faux skirt which came to my knees. "This is your dinner look. You can't go into a fancy restaurant looking like...how should I put it...?"

"Trampy!" Amy finished her thought.

"Oh fuck dinner reservations..." I said, "... I didn't make any?"

"Where were you planning to take her, Mickey D's?" Beth asked.

"Go to N9ne Steakhouse on West Flamingo, ask for Philíppe your table will be waiting at 9pm." Amy said, "The restaurant is air conditioned so leave the jacket on. It's light and it breathes so it shouldn't be a problem for you. Go to XS at Encore for dancing. Just walk up to the door past the line and tell Ramone that your my special friend, there shouldn't be any problems. Just before you get to the club, take off the hip hugger and the jacket."

Beth said, "Take my car; it's the little black Ferrari. Here's the key."

"Thank you very much Amy." I said and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Thank you Beth, what do I owe you?" I asked, kissing her on both cheeks.

"Not now." she said.

"Thank you Erica." I went to kiss her on the cheek but she insisted I kiss her on the lips.

"Don't worry, I will collect, I always do." Amy said with a devilish smile, "Now get going you'll want to be early."

I was off, Walter had Beth's car waiting for me.

I arrived at Evangeline's apartment about 15 minutes early and when up to ring the bell.

Evangeline opened the door, "May I help you?" She asked.

She was wearing a daringly low cut, multicolored blouse with no bra. When she moved fast a tit was fully uncovered. She also wore tight fitting blue silk pants that looked like she had a camel toe. How the fuck did she pull that one off? I stood there silently. She looked at me intensely. "Oh my god, get the fuck in here." and she pulled me in by the arm.

She looked me over twice, " Stephanie, I Love it! I almost didn't recognize you! You look great as a redhead. Do you want something to drink?

"No I'm good. I have a lot surprises in mind for you. "I said.

"Oh really? She asked, "Like what?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." I said.

"You, look lovely, good enough to eat! And maybe I will later." I smiled and winked.

"So where are we dining?" She asked.

"That's a surprise too." I replied.

"We should get going. Bring a wrap." I requested.

CHAPTER 15: Dinner with My Girl.

When we got downstairs and I opened the door to the Ferrari, she didn't ask me where I got it, she just smiled and said, "Thank you."

Beth's car was like flying an airplane. Too many do-dads and it's a good thing I learned to drive on a stick shift. I pulled up to N9ne and there was a line of tourists waiting to get in, good luck with that, this place is booked months in advance. We drove up to the valet and the attendant asked if we had a reservation. I said that I did under Ruby. He took our car and gave me a retrieval stub. Once inside Philíppe a nice looking Frenchman approached me and kissed me on both cheeks and said, "Miss Stephanie it's always good to see you, your table is ready" and he lead us to a very private table. He pulled out the chair for Evangeline first and then for me. "This is Alexandrine who will serve your every need." Philíppe said and disappeared.

Alexandrine was an older busty woman with a nice figure. It was apparent that she worked out. She was about 50 or so. She wore the typical black pants, white blouse and a vest, "Good Evening Ladies, you can call me Alex, it's easier. May I recommend the Duck de l'orange and a nice bottle of Schramsberg Blanc de Blanc?"

"That sounds lovely." Evangeline glowed.

"Yes that will be fine." I said. And away Alex went.

"So how did you Doctor's appointments go?" I asked Evangeline.

"Oh swimmingly! Everything is on track for Monday. We arrive at 6am." She glowed. "What did you do when I left this morning?"

"Oh the usual, I went through your underwear drawer, you know? " I joked. Then a little more seriously, "I'm glad all went well."

Alex appeared with the wine, showed it to both of us, opened it and poured a bit for me to taste. With my approval, she poured two glasses. "I was chosen especially to be your server. If you need any special service please let me know." she informed us.

"Well, since you're offering... "Evangeline started but cut off by Alex, "You want to see my breasts."

"Actually no, I was wondering your age. You're amazingly fit." Evangeline finished her thought, "And as far as your breasts are concerned I'm sure they are lovely."

"I work out every day, thank you for noticing. I'm 49." Alex proudly said.

A young woman carrying a tray with our dinners on it entered through a curtain. Alex put the plates in front of us. "Bon Appetite." She said and left.

We ate and talked and we talked and ate. When Alex came back in she had removed her black vest which had apparently been restraining her ample bosom as she had no bra on and the outline of her pale areolas with a faint bit of nipple was visible. She removed the Entrée plates and dirty cutlery and put down salad plates. "Should I send the desert cart over?" She asked ask she undid the top button.

Evangeline dropped the wrap from her shoulders. "Yes I'd like some ice cream. I'm finding its getting warmer in here."

"I'll have ice cream too." I said.

Alex gave us ample time to finish our salads and came in with the Ice cream, French Vanilla with a wafer in it. When she put the plates in front of us she purposefully rubbed up against each of us hardening her nipples just enough to see pokies through the material. Alex had unbuttoned 3 more buttons on her blouse, just enough to give us a good view of her deep cleavage. She brought over the toppings cart.

When Evangeline ask for whipped cream, I told Alex, "To make it easy, I'll have whatever she's having."

The whipped cream was homemade, so Alex put a dollop of cream next to the ice cream on our plates. Evangeline passed for any more toppings. Alex left and we enjoyed the ice cream occasionally feeding each other a spoonful. As we put down our spoons, Alex returned with two more buttons undone. The effect it had was when she moved to remove the plates, her areolas would peak out, but not enough to cause the nipple to be fully revealed, it was very

erotic. Would you like and after dinner cordial? Evangeline said she was fine. Yes she is I thought to myself.

"That will be all we're going to have, Alex." I said and Alex disappeared behind the curtain. Philíppe appeared and asked if everything was to our satisfaction tonight. We assured him it was. He left. Alex returned with our check. This time all of the buttons were undone, but the blouse was tucked in. The effect was the material was holding both breasts, but you could see down to her top of her six pack abs. This woman must look amazing naked. On a piece of paper inside the folder was a hand written note in Amy's hand saying, "We hope you enjoyed dinner because it's was on us, go party the night away now. Love, Amy, Erica and Beth." I put $300 with a note with my phone number on it saying, "Alex, Thank you for the excellent service. Call me sometime, if you want. Love Steph"

"Keep the change." I said as I hand the folder back to her.

"Thank you ma'am." she said with a curtsey, as she bent her knees both breasts became exposed very briefly. Then she winked.

"What did you write?" Evangeline asked.

"I thanked her for her excellent service." I said.

CHAPTER 16: The Look, Crowd Surfing and Sneakers

Evangeline's hand was under the material of her top subconsciously rubbing her breast and playing with her nipple. I've seen her do this before when she sat. I thought she was just trying to turn me on but I'm sure she doesn't even realize it. Should I tell her?

1...45678...12