Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, she took my arm and kissed me again and said, "You're very generous."

"Do you have a car?" I asked.

"No, I guess it taxi time." she said. She took out her phone and called a taxi. While we were waiting she said, "That hasn't happened to me in 3 years of living as a woman. Usually I don't get sexually excited. Also I don't drink until I get home, so I don't have to pee. I only work 9pm to 2am six days a week. So I can hold my pee. Otherwise I got to pee on my ass hole. I hate doing that. You excite me Stephanie. Are you coming to my place?" She asked me.

"Ok." I said.

CHAPTER 9: So that's how you do that!

The cab came and we sat close, Evangeline was holding my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. She smelled great. My left hand natural fell in her lap. I felt a penis that was at least 4 inches relaxed.

She looked at me and whispered in my ear "Please don't get me started again."

I replied, "It was an accident I'm sorry"

The cab arrived and I realized we were only 4 blocks away from my new home. She paid the driver and we got out and entered her building. No doorman. She lived on the first level, as we approached her apartment she started unfastening her dress. After she opened the door and stepped inside, she dropped the dress on the floor. Evangeline had a great ass. When she turned around the penis was visible but the balls were still not visible.

"I use medical tape it's easier to remove. Some people use Duct tape." she said. "You're wondering if I have testes or if I'm a Unic. Yes I have balls; you have to push them up into the prepubescent cavity. Some nights they just stay happy up there. Some nights they come back out. Do you want to help me?" As she was talking she moved into the bedroom, I followed.

"Sure." I said,

Evangeline continued, "Just pull the tape back slowly past where the testes normally are."

I asked, "So you push the balls up and then tape each side?"

"Yes, then I tape the penis back and tuck it into the crack of the ass and tape it securely. If you're staying the night I'll show you in the morning, I have to work tomorrow night. "I only have one more week. I'm having the gender reassignment surgery next week. I have an appointment with my surgeon and psychiatrist on Monday Morning." She explained.

"Are you nervous?" I queried.

"Yes. I'm nervous. But, I'm a woman and it's about time that I get rid this thing." She admitted.

I had finished removing the tape. She actually has a very nice penis. Better than most I've seen.

"I take Cyproterone acetate to suppress sexual urges but I've never been so attracted sexually to a person as I am too you.. Of course I'm not telling this to my Shrink on Monday, she will postpone my surgery." Evangeline explained.

"Are you breasts implants?" I asked

"No. I'm hurt you asked if they're not my natural breasts." Evangeline said proudly while still lying nude in front of me holding her breasts. "Feel them."

Her breasts were truly natural. "Is it normal for women in hormone therapy to have breasts so full?"

"Not that I know of, but I'm not complaining, I'm blessed." she blushed.

"So do you want to go out with a bang" I asked

"What do you have in mind?" she wondered. I had been manually handling her meat and it was half way there. I took off my clothes and climbed on top. I swung around giving her full access to me.

I licked around the head of the penis and took its head into my mouth. The balls descended as I sucked on the head. I felt her licking up and down in the folds of labia minor from the vagina to the clit and back. She now had a full blown boner, forgive the pun. Occasionally, she would lick my stage 3 clit and take it into her mouth and flicked the tip sending shivers of ecstasy throughout my body. I felt my climax mounting. I turn around and mounted her. She was about to cum too.

I grabbed and pulled her nipples. I was riding her shaft for the full length and she exploded within me. In turn I climaxed almost at the same time. Goo was everywhere but we both collapsed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER 10: Together we are real gems!

I awoke early and Evangeline was still sleeping. She was nude and uncovered. It's funny to see a person with tits and a dick too. I carefully got out of bed and searched for my bag to get my cell phone. There was a text message from Lori wondering where I was. I ignored the text and I put my phone back into my bag and climbed back on the bed over Evangeline. I felt her breasts. They were soft. I was encircling her right areola with my tongue when she awoke. She smiled at me got up and said, "Good Morning, excuse me baby, I gotta pee!" and ran to the bathroom.

From in the bathroom she called out, "Do you consider yourself lesbian after last night?"

I replied, "Yes because I has sex with a woman last night.

She ran out of the bathroom, sat on my lap all smiles and kissed me, "Thank you! That was the sweetest thing to say. Do you want breakfast? Eggs and toast good?" I shook my head yes. "Steph, let me ask you something, what happened in the bathroom at the club last night?" She took the eggs and bread out of the refrig.

I was hesitant but said, "Now it's your turn to keep a secret ok?" she nodded, "Sheila tried to rape me in there and I thought she would have if I didn't gouge her leg with my finger nails." I took the bread package out of her hands and placed two slices in the toaster and pushed the handle down.

Evangeline said, "She's tried that with a few of the girls at the club. She actually raped two; both of them quit and never filed charges. I was warned about her and the first time she touched me I decked her. As she lay on the floor I said very loudly so everyone could hear, "Sheila, if you ever touch me again, when I don't want you to, not only will I protect myself, I'll file charges." She broke 4 eggs in a bowel and started beating them.

"She never touched me again." She continued, "The problem is the girls the she touched that didn't quit. Some are still being abused by her because they fear her or losing their jobs. I make at least $200 a night off the books. Last night I made $300. Thanks to your generosity.

It was fun finding it too. The girls enjoyed it too. Last year I made $58,000 no taxes. From the government I get a cell phone, food assistance, medical and they subsidize this apartment."

The girl reminds me of Lori; she never stops talking and jumps from topic to topic. "Where are the dishes?" I asked. She pointed to a cabinet. I opened it and took two out. I saw where she got the fork she used to beat the eggs from and got two out and set the table. Evangeline poured the egg mixture into a frying pan and started scrambling it.

"That's wonderful Evangeline, are you saving any money?" I asked. The toast popped up and I put 2 more pieces of bread in.

"Almost all of it." She smiled as answering. Her smile makes me melt. "Napkins?" she asked

"Do you realize how lucky you are? You have very feminine traits, your face is perfect, you ass and breasts are perfect, you sound like woman and you even walk and behave like a woman." I added.

Evangeline put half of the eggs on my plate and half on hers, put the fry pan down and came and sat on my lap, "You're so sweet, I could fall for you very easily. I saw you studying me last night at the club. Yes, I do realize how lucky I am. I only need a Vaginoplasty since this is a major surgery I will be in the hospital for about 3 to 6 days. They keep a dildo in me for up to 1 week, the week in the hospital; they only take it out once a day to clean my new vagina. My vagina, wow, I can't wait! After I go home there is a schedule as to the how many times a day I have to insert a dildo. It starts at 4 times a day and decease to one once or twice a week for the rest of my life. There is also a douching schedule."

"Wow!" I said. "You got anyone to help you?" as we sat down to eat I said, "Lord bless this food and the woman who made it." We both said "Amen"

"No" Evangeline said.

"Well now you do!" I said, "I'm on vacation for the next 3 weeks."

Evangeline teared up, she hugged and kissed me. "Do you mean it? Don't tease me?"

"Of course I do. I have to move my residence this week but after that I'm all yours." I said.

"Oh, Thank you baby." she said. She reached for a tissue to wipe away the tears.

"Where ya moving too?" She asked.

"4 blocks west of here?" I answered.

She thought a minute, "Do you mean one of those door man buildings?"

"Yea, 'The Martin'" I answered.

"I know exactly where you mean. How the fuck did you afford that?" she asked.

"I'm renting from Amy for $900 a month. It's part of a package with my new job.

"You got a new job too?" Evangeline queried.

"Amy promoted me to manager with a $75,000 salary." I said.

"Oh My God!" she said amazed. "You're a lucky girl, Stephanie. I'm so happy you're going to be with me. They wanted someone to be with me and to drive me home and be with me when I come home. That being said, I don't even know your last name."

"It's Ruby. Stephanie Ruby." I said. "Yours?"

"That's funny, mine is Diamond. Together we are two gems."

I smiled. "Just tell them your Girlfriend is picking you up." I said.

"My Girlfriend? Am I our Girlfriend Miss Ruby?" Evangeline asked.

"I was hoping you want that Facebook status, Miss Diamond." I said.

"YES, YES, YES!!" She shouted and smothered my face with kisses. "I love you Miss Ruby!"

"I love you too Miss Diamond." I replied. "Do you want to go see my new apartment this morning?"

"Sure." said Evangeline. "I'm going to take a shower." It was 8am if I offered to join her we might not get out until noon.

"Want to join me?" she asked.

What the fuck, I thought. "You don't have to ask me twice."

I washed the breakfast dishes and walked into the bathroom. Evangeline was already in the shower. I sat on the toilet to pee.

"Evangeline let me ask you a question, Erica looks so familiar to me, and I can't place her. What do you know about her?"

Evangeline started, "She's been here in Las Vegas about 2 years, came from San Diego but I think she's from the North West somewhere. You don't know her last name do you?"

"No it never came up." I said,

"She's Erica Jackson." she reported

""The nude model?" I asked as I finished up on the toilet. "Can I flush?"

"No!" she exclaimed. "Yeah that's the one."

"She's got a great ass." I said

"Yes she does, so do I." Evangeline said and stuck her ass out of the shower curtain."

"Yes you do!" I said as I stepped into the shower behind her. She leaned back into me. The hot water felt good. I put my arms around her holding her breasts. Her nipples stiffened to my touch. I looked down and joked, "Baby you're hung," as I took her cock into my left hand.

She elbowed me and said, "I don't want to get an erection again now."

"Okay." I said. She was starting to wash her curly black hair. I took over. She seemed to be enjoying it.

"Nobody has ever washed my hair before." she said.

"I will, often." I said. She rinsed. She stood there and held her cock.

"I can't wait to get rid of this thing. It's ugly just hanging there. Look at how beautiful your pussy is." The penis in her hand started growing; I guessed it was at the thought of my pussy,

"Step back Steph, I'm going to turn on the cold water." I stepped back to the back of the tub. She turned toward the showerhead and lowered it to spray on her cock then she turned the water cold. The cold mist made me shiver but it didn't take long. But, now I was cold and my nipples had stiffened. Evangeline turned the water warm again and got out.

"Do me a favor when you're done..." she asked, "...runs an ice cold bath. It's easier to make the testes go back inside."

"Sure." I said. This should be fun to watch. I finished up. When I opened the curtain Evangeline was moisturizing her legs. I asked, "Does the hormone therapy stops the facial hair?"

"Somewhat, "She replied, "but about five years ago I had facial electrolysis. It hurt a lot, but so worth the money. The hormone therapy stops the body hair though." She was now moisturizing her trunk up to her breast. I was drying off.

"Do you what me to do your back?" I asked

"I love you for asking but we need to get moving. If I let you do my back, then you'll probably want to do my tits and I'm doing them now. We can't waste time right now. Okay hun?" She looked up at me and smiled.

She smiled at me, I melted. She has me and she knows it. "Sure." I said.

She put on a lite robe and came back in with one for me. I moisturized myself, put on the robe and walked out. I found my clothes "God I don't want to put these pants back on. "

"You're smaller than me, what size panties do you wear?" she inquired.

"Size 1 or 2." I answered.

She went to a drawer, found a pair of panties then she opened another and took out some safety pins. "Put these on they're a size 4, we can use safety pins to fasten them." she said.

"Thanks." I said. I stepped into the garment and pulled it up. It was a little big but she pinned them.

"This should hold it." she said

"Thanks again." I said. She looked back at me; she smiled, and ran her fingers up my arm. It gave me goose bumps.

She went to the bathroom door, turned her head, smiled at me, dropped her robe and said, "Wanna see the magic disappearing testicles?"

"Are you kidding, I've been waiting to see this." I said as I followed her into the bathroom.

She turned off the water and let a little of it out. She stepped in and sat down. She shivered a little and said "I'm used to this. After a minute her balls contracted as did the penis. Feel them."

I put my hand into the cold water and felt the scrotum. It had ridges. I only felt one testicle. "Wow, I said."

"The left one is gone right?" I shook my head yes. "Okay gently push the right one up into the abdomen." I did so. She got out of the tub and dried off. She lay down on the floor. She took a roll of adhesive tape out and placed a 5" strip of tape crossing from the right side of her penis to her left but cheek covering the right testicle. She did the same from the front left to the rear right. Then she re-covered from the left front to left rear and did the same on the right. She then got up and squatted down and pulled the penis hard between her legs and tucked the tip between his ass cheeks and stood up straight. He took a wider piece of tape about 4 ½ inches line up the end in the front with the end of the other tape.

"Can you go behind me and just hold the tip of the penis in place? This is the hardest part." she asked. As I held the penis she pushed the tape through and secured it with a strip of tape across the front and she asked me to do the same thing across the back. "Hun there's a pair of underwear on the bed, can you get it for me?"

I did. The panties were longer than normal with extra padding in the crotch. They also had were also control topped. I gave them to her and she put them on.

"If I need to urinate I piss into my ass crack. I always keep tape in my purse just in case I need to make a correction during the night." she said.

"Why are you wearing panties today? Last night you wore nothing under your dress." I inquired.

"This morning I'm wearing jeans. The denim pulls the tape. I have to wear panties or pantyhose with them. Tonight when I go to work, I'll be wearing a dress or skirt again. I will check the tape, make the necessary adjustment and go commando, so to speak. I'm just happy we live in a warm climate." she admitted.

"Oh okay. Babe I hope you don't mind all of these questions? Especially, since it won't matter in a week."

"No I'm good. Post-Operative care comes with its own set of demands." She replied as she pulled up her jeans. She was still topless and her tits bounced as she jumped out and down to fit into them.

"What type of demands?" I asked.

I slipped on my dirty pants from the night before. "These need to go to the dry cleaner today. I can smell my sex on them, how embarrassing for the dry cleaner." I stated.

Evangeline had slipped on a tee shirt, no bra, and just finished tying her sneakers. She put on some foundation, eyeliner and lipstick. "All ready!" she exclaimed.

I had slipped on the tube top and was looking for a stray shoe. "Ahh there it is! Me too!"

We called a taxi. "First stop is my old place so I can change and pick up my car. Ok?" I asked Evangeline.

She came back with, "Okie Dokie hun" which made me smile.

CHAPTER 11: Out with the Old; In with the New!

I told the driver, "3802 Palos Verdes St." In the taxi, I texted Lori. I told her that I was too drunk to go home last night, so I crashed at Amy's place last night. I asked her if we could talk later. She texted me back that she was "Cool, with that."

During the taxi ride to my place, I explained who Lori is to Evangeline.

She said, "You're lucky to have an old friend." Then I told her what Amy said

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm not sure yet." I replied.

The taxi arrived and I paid the driver my emergency money. We got out and went upstairs. I lived on the second level. When I got in my apartment I stripped down to nothing and put on some jeans, a bra and a tee shirt.

I held up the panties I borrowed, "Should I burn these?" I asked.

She said, "Dump 'em."

I got out my lap top and looked up moving companies. , took out my cell and dialed them up.

"Make yourself at home Evangeline. I'm in the zone. When I have things to do, I zone in on the task at hand until it's done." I explained.

"Thanks. Is this Lori?" She asked holding up a picture of me and Lori.

I said "Yes" to Evangeline and then spoke to the phone. "Hi, this is Stephanie Ruby (pause) I'm Glad you remember me Paula. (pause) I'm moving again and I was hoping to do it this week. (pause) I'm moving within the city of Las Vegas. (pause) I'm moving to 4471 Dean Martin Drive # 805. (Pause) Yes, 'The Martin' (pause) I'm moving from 3802 Verdes Palos Street, Suite 2. (Pause) Three rooms, (Pause) Full pack up service. (Pause) Wednesday is fine. (Pause) How much? (Pause) There might be things I don't need can you get rid of them for me? (Pause) Great, see you Wednesday at 10am, Bye bye."

"Good, glad you got that taken care of." Evangeline said.

"And now the harder call." I dialed the number, "Good morning Alice, This is Stephanie Rudy in Suite 2 (pause) I'm doing fine and you? (Pause) That's wonderful dear. (Pause)Sweetie, I know this short notice but I'm going to be moving out this coming Wednesday (long pause) Oh really? Good I'm glad it works out for you too. (Pause) Okay, well I did give you short notice, I understand. (Pause) I will see you Wednesday around noon." I hung up the phone. "They are selling the building and it will be better for them if the unit is empty so she's not going to make me pay for the rest of my lease. But, I'm not getting my last month's rent back because of the short notice."

"That's understandable." Evangeline agreed.

"I can't wait to get out of this neighborhood." I complained.

"Not safe?" inquired Evangeline.

"I'm behind the Bellagio, which isn't too bad, but you do get the occasional stray drunk who will harass young women, also the drug deals."

"Do you want a beer or maybe some wine?" I said opening the refrig.

"Alcohol makes me pee so thank you no." she said with a smile.

"Why don't we head over to the Martin?" I suggested

"Okay" she agreed.

We went to my car, a 2008 Honda Accord that I bought new for cash. I opened the door for her. Then I went around got in the driver's side, started the car and put it in gear.