Seven Days of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait until you see this place Evangeline. By the way, do you have a nickname?" I asked.

Evangeline said, "No, and I don't want one. When a got my name changed legally I vowed never to let anyone change it."

Being the inquisitive type, I pursued, "What was your name before?"

"Not on your life! No one in my life now knows my former name and that the way its gonna stay." she demanded.

"Okay, Evangeline it is." I replied, "So you chose Evangeline Diamond? To tell you the truth it sounds like a porn star name."

"That's funny. That's exactly what Sheila said when she hired me." Evangeline said. "Just a name I liked. So don't tell me about the new apartment, I like surprises."

We arrived. Charlie opened Evangeline's door, "Good day miss." Charley greeted.

"Good day kind sir." Evangeline said with a smile.

"Good morning Miss Stephanie." Charley greeted, "How are you today. Do you have an appointment with Miss Amy this morning?"

"Good morning Charley." I said as I handed him my car key, "No, I'm moving into unit 805 on Wednesday." I said as I held up my key.

"Welcome to the Building. I hope you're going to like it here and if there is anything you need, just ask." he said as he opened the doors for us.

"Thank you Charley" I came back.

As we got on the elevator Evangeline commented, "Nice and pleasant man."

"I guess he gets paid to be." I said.

"You can be so cynical." Evangeline noted.

"You can help me change." I agreed.

The elevator door opened, we got off and went to the door and opened it.

Evangeline's jaw dropped. "Oh my god! This is amazing."

There was construction sounds coming from upstairs. Amy appeared on the second floor landing. "Hiya Steph. Oh Hi Evangeline. I guess the night went well. I'm glad you're here. We're just getting started in here. Come on up."

We climbed the stairs and went into the master bedroom. The hardwood floor was covered with tarps. Amy continued, "This is Angela. She's my amazing Interior Decorator she's managing this job." The first thing you noticed about Angela was the size of bust. It was hard to keep your eyes off of them.

After introducing pleasantries Angela said, "I understand you want a walk-in closet built. When are you moving in?"

"Wednesday afternoon." I replied.

"I don't have a lot of time but it's do-able." said Angela.

"I want one closet 5' x 9' with double folding doors on the wall facing the bed area. The bed will bed in the middle of the room. I'm looking for a make-up area between the closet and the bathroom door. I also want a shelf with an enclosed storage area under it where I can fit a small cube refrigerator and a few shelves placed next to that electrical outlet. I want to make coffee up here in the morning before I go downstairs. I'm going to place the small table on the landing outside. I think I'd like to sit out there in the morning sipping on a cappuccino." I explained.

While I was talking Angela was drawing a schematic. When she was finished she asked, "Like this?" She had drawn it exact how I wanted it. "Okay I have to start now." She took her phone off her belt and made phone calls.

Amy said, "Okay, let's get out of here and let Angela do her magic."

"I want to show Evangeline the master bathroom." We walk into the bathroom.

Evangeline stood spread eagle in the door and said, "I'm not leaving, you can't make me!"

"I felt the same way when I saw the apartment. Mine is right above this one." Amy laughed and added, "You're both welcome to use my Jacuzzi any time. Sheila is at the club, you could come up now." she said.

Evangeline kept a straight face while I was saying, "That's very kind of you Amy but I'm so busy today with getting ready to move and vacation prep." We started to make our way down stairs.

"Ok, but before you leave drop by my place for the cash we talked about." requested Amy.

"I'll come up now." I responded to Amy and then to Evangeline, "that ok with you hun? You can look around the apartment in the meantime." I requested.

Evangeline said, "Yeah okay." She came over to kiss me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you!"

I kissed her and gave her arm a little squeeze.

CHAPTER 12: Ahh...Angela!

Evangeline walked back up the stairs and walked into the master bedroom. Angela was taking measurements next to the door.

"Hi." Evangeline said, "I work at The Power of Love it's a private club off of the Strip. You look familiar, have you ever been there?"

Angela smiled and replied, "Yeah Sheila's club, I remember you; you're a table service Hostess. You served me about a month ago. I was there with a tall leggy blonde model. How do you like working there?"

"I love it." said Evangeline, "So how did you do with that tall leggy blonde?"

Angela smiled sheepishly but said nothing.

"Oh okay, good for you." said Evangeline.

"If I remember properly you were wearing a skirt with a loose fitting top. A very nice outfit, you are very well put together." commented Angela.

"Thank you." responded Evangeline.

"You kept bending over to put things on the table in front of me and I could see straight down your blouse. Even my date commented that you have a nice rack. In that tee shirt you're wearing today your nipples are driving me crazy. How about making my day and giving me a peak?" begged Angela.

Evangeline replied, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" with a smile.

Angela shot back, "Who could say no to that smile, you first!"

Evangeline lifted her tee shirt up exposing her tits giving Angela a good long look. "Your turn." pulling down the tee shirt again.

Angela put down her clip board and pulled her shirt out of her pants lifting it over her boobs, exposing a bra straining to hold her tits. She pulled off the shirt and reached behind her back unclasping her bra. It snapped with force. She lifted the cups over the breasts. Other than the size her breast had big dark areola with long nipples. She dropped the bra on the floor.

"Wow! How big are those?" Evangeline asked

'42DD" returned Angela.

It was here that I and Amy walked into the room.

"Show and Tell?" I asked and went to stand next to Evangeline putting my arm around her.

Angela tried covering up with her arms to no avail. She reached for her bra and shirt and Amy grabbed them first.

"As many times as I have asked her to do this she has always put me off. You have to tell me how you did this Evangeline." Amy stated.

"Just with a smile." Evangeline returned with a smile.

Amy took out her phone and started snapping photos, "Sheila won't believe this."

"Okay enough!" Angela demand grabbing her garments, "I better not see those pics on the internet!"

"No just Sheila...and Erica!" Amy laughed.

Angela put on her bra and shirt tucking it in. Just as she finished we heard a female voice downstairs. "Angie we're here."

"That's my GM. Up here Sarah." Angela went out to the landing, we followed.

A bunch of women, about 6 not including Sarah, wearing tool belts, started up the stairs.

"All of your employee's are female?" I asked Angela.

"Yup." said Angela.

"We try to deal only with female, preferably lesbian, bi and transgendered, run companies." Amy said proudly, "Sarah's company is the best general contractor."

When they got to the top of the stairs Angela asked, "Good Afternoon ladies, by a show of hands how many of you are lesbians?" 4 of 6 raised their hands, "and you last two?"

"I'm bi." one said. "I'm straight, but bi-curious." the last one said. Sarah piped up and said, "I'm Bi."

"So you see we support each other whenever we can." Amy proclaimed proudly.

"Okay, girls the job is in here. Sarah, let's go over the details." Angela said. The women filed past us into the bedroom.

I turned to Evangeline and said, "See I told you there is power in that smile." as I tickled her.

"Stop that!" Evangeline blushed and giggled.

"We better go." I said to Evangeline.

When we go down to the lobby Charley had our car brought around. He opened the door for Evangeline. "Thank You Sir!" She said smiling.

"You come back soon Miss." Charley said.

"I'm sure this isn't goodbye forever." Evangeline replied with a smile.

I handed Evangeline a money bag and asked her to hold it. By the time I got around to the driver's side, Charley had my door open.

"Miss Stephanie, if you call down to the lobby by dialing 11 on the phone when you want your car, I will have it waiting for you." said Charley.

"Thank you sir I will." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"You have a nice day Miss." Charley said as he closed the car door.

"Damn, I forgot about the NV Energy. I think I can do it online."

"What's in here?" Evangeline asked holding up the money bag that was clearly marked 'Washington Federal Bank'.

"Open it and see." I responded.

She opened the bag and partial pulled out 4 bundles of $50 bills.

"How much is here?" she asked.

"20K" I said, "it's my signing bonus."

"Wow! And what do you have to do for all of this largess?" asked Evangeline.

"Learn." I replied.

"Learn what?" she asked.

"Everything I can." was my reply.

She stopped questioning me and zipped the bag.

"I'm going to drop you off and do a little running around. I'll drive you to work if you want." I said.

"Okay, pick me up at 8pm. she said.

CHAPTER 13: I turned my Bestie and then dropped her HARD!

After I dropped her off, I stopped by Chase Bank where I had my personal checking account. It also happened the be the same branch in which Lori worked.

As I stepped up to the counter Lori asked, "Feeling better?"

I responded, "Yes, I want to make a deposit, $15,000."

She whisper, "Where did you get 15 large from?"

I was going to say I robbed a bank but given my location I said, "I won it at the Casino."

Lori shrugged her shoulders and completed my transaction, "Will I see you later?" she asked.

"Yeah come by after work." I said and left.

Lori was there by 4:30pm. As soon as she walked in, as usual, she took off her blouse and skirt. What was unusual for her is she took off her bra. She was hiking up her jeans and she asked, "So what happened last night?"

"Well I got a promotion to manager, a raise to $75.000, a $20,000 cash bonus and a new place to live over on Dean Martin Drive. There only one catch, I have to un-friend you." I said matter-of-factly.

"You're kidding right? Lori asked. She put on her tee shirt.

"Don't worry Lori, you're my best friend, I'm not leaving you high and dry. But I do agree with Amy that we have a relationship that is a bit co-dependent on each other. We do need to spend less time with each other. It's going to be healthy for us. Plus with my new job and my new girlfriend I'm going to have less time to spend with you." I stated.

"Whoa, new girlfriend? What that all about?" she asked.

"Well, we went to Sheila's lesbian private club after dinner. Our private hostess was named Evangeline. She has the sweetest smile, it makes me melt. Her personality is a perfect match for me she's beautiful and she's hot.

I saw a chance to get her alone and I asked her to have dinner with me. At the end of the night we needed to share a cab. One thing led to another and we ended spending the night together." I started then excused myself to the bathroom.

When I went back into the kitchen and Lori said, "Wow Steph, so you're a full blown lesbian now?"

'I guess I am." I said. Lori took off her tee shirt again

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Giving you what you want, boobies." she laughed.

"Why not go all the way and get naked, the way you're thinking I should want pussy too!" I stated

Lori didn't know what to do. She eventually stood up and dropped her pants, however, left her panties on.

"Why not go all the way Lori?" I teased.

She said, "Not if you don't do it too I want to see that clit again." she glowed.

"Now you're sounding like a lesbian Lori." I stated as I disrobed, "Now what's your excuse?"

Lori begrudgingly removed her panties. She was staring at my crotch as she spoke with me. "So do you have a picture of what's her name Vangelia?"

"No." I said.

I quipped, "You know Lori, if you're interested in getting a closer look at my clit I have an idea, but you're gonna have to get me turned on. I can show you how, if you're willing. It will be just like when we were learning how to kiss." I nudged her.

"I don't know Steph; it's a bit more than kissing." Lori hesitated.

"Just enjoy it." I said.

"What do we have to do?" She asked.

"You've done 69 positions with men right?" I asked.

"Well we will do the same. What I do to you, you do to me okay?" I asked.

We went into the bed room and sat on the bed. "Relax." I said. She was stiff and had tense muscles. I started messaging her shoulders and neck. This always relaxed her. After five minutes I felt her relaxing, I started kissing her neck, then I nibbled and sucked her ear lobes. She seemed to be enjoying this so I turned her chin toward me and lightly kissed her lips and she started kissing me back. She parted my lips with her tongue and our tongues danced with one another's for about 10 minutes. I ran my fingers through her hair she reciprocated and at one point she broke the kiss and kissed the front of my neck. I tired of this game and told her, "Watch me hun." I kissed her breast, then all around the areola, licked the areola then slowly the nipple. Her left nipple stiffened as it did I drew it into my mouth; I sucked it then flicked it the tip of my tongue.

She moaned and quietly said "Damn."

I moved to the right breast while I kept my left hand on her left breast playing with her nipple. During this time I got on my knees on her left side. My right hand slowly moved southward. When I reach her pubic bone her hand moved me away. When I tried again, I was allowed to proceed.

My fingers inched along the midline of her vulva rubbing the sensitive skin on both sides of the midline. My mouth left her right breast; I lifted left leg over her body with my head over her pussy. My pussy was now over her head.

"Okay, do what I do." I said

She mirrored my every move. I spread her legs open and lower my bottom over her opening my pussy to her. When I spread her legs open it opened the lips of her labia major. I licked up and down the midline of the labia major at the clitoris I licked the tip with my tongue. I pulled back the hood with my fingers. She was doing very, well because I was at stage 2. Every once in a while I would here "Cool" or "How cool".

Lori's clit was stiffening. I ran my tongue back down toward her vagina. Without spreading the lips of the labia minor open with my fingers, opening the vaginal opening, I slipped my tongue through the folds and into the vagina. I than opened the lips of the inner labia. My tongue circled the vaginal opening enjoying the taste of her juices, moved up the folds of the inner labia to the clitoris, there was no need to pull back the hood anymore and the clit was fully engorged now. I was too.

I could feel myself nearing climax but I was hoping to make her cum first. I could tell she was close. I flick my tongue quickly at the tip of the clit. She said, "Oh fuck, I'm about to cum." I slipped my forefinger into her against the outer wall of the vagina. I was hoping to find her g-spot and make her orgasm longer. I felt the vaginal walls tighten around my finger as she experienced orgasmic ecstasy. It was my turn I know she wasn't quite done but I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt wave after wave roll over me. I fell to the side hoping not to fall on Lori's head.

We were both exhausted. I set an alarm for 6pm. I figured an hour was enough time if we fell to sleep.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"God Stephanie how did you know how to do that?"

"I did what I knew would like." I replied.

"I never experienced an orgasm like that. We should have done that a long time ago. None of the guys I've had sex with ever bought me to orgasm. I always had to do it myself." Lori admitted.

"You are talking like you're a lesbian Miss Hannagan." I said.

We fell to sleep snuggling. My alarm went off 30 minutes later. I kicked Lori out, took a quick shower, fixed a bite to eat and left to get Evangeline. My love was wearing a dark flowing skirt just below the knee with a light brown wrap blouse and no bra. When she got into the car she flashed me under her skirt after she kissed me.

"I hope you still do that when you have a vagina?" I asked.

"I'll flash you my entire body." she said.

"Mmmm" I moaned and kissed her. "You should know I had sex with Lori this afternoon."

"Really how was it?" she asked.

"Not as good as you were last night." I exclaimed.

"You're sweet. So after my operation, are you gonna keep whoring around?" she asked.

"If you want me too, I will." I winked at her.

"You're so bad!" she said as she hit me.

I drove up in front of the club, "I'll pick you up at 2am." I informed her. "I'm stopping by the new place for a while."

"Ok. I'll see you at 2." Evangeline said kissing me.

"Have a good night hun, make a lot of money." I said. I waited for her to get in the door before I drove off.

When I opened my apartment door at 9pm, Sarah, the contractor GM was just leaving.

"Oh, hi, we finished up at 8pm I was just getting ready for tomorrow morning." .announced Sarah. "Do you want to see the progress?"

"That's why I came by." I said.

We went upstairs. The closet was framed. The make-up stand was done but needed to be painted; the coffee station was built but not painted.

"You've made tremendous progress in just a few hours." I commented.

"Tomorrow we sheetrock and tape the interior and exterior of the closet in the morning, as well as stain the coffee station and makeup area. Tuesday we paint the closet and insert the shoe rack and build the clothes rods and shelving units. We also install the laminate tops for both coffee station and makeup area. Did you want me to pick up and install the refrigerator?" Sarah asked.

"Yes that would save time. Thank you." I replied. We started downstairs.

"Wednesday morning we do finishing touches and out by noon." Sarah ended.

"You have a plan. I appreciate you getting everything done so quickly." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Here's my business card, if you need anything else done, just call me." Sarah said handing me her card. "Well Amy invited me upstairs for a drink so I have to book."

"I'm headed up there myself so I'll join you." I said as I grabbed my bag and locked the door.

Sarah rang the doorbell. Amy opened the door and the first thing my eye was drawn to be a topless Sheila and Angela rubbing their tits against each other.

Sarah turned to me and said, "I've been working with Angela for 5 Years and have never seen her topless. She's been very careful that way."

I responded, "Seems to be Amy's gift, talking women into doing things outside of their comfort zone."

Angela saw Sarah and immediately got up, turn her back to us and put on her shirt.

Erica, got Sarah a Coors Light and brought the bottle to her. Erica reached out her hand to Sarah, "I'm Erica, nice to meet you."

Sarah kissed her hand, "Erica Je suis enchantée." It was apparent Sarah was attracted to Erica.

"Ooo la la!" Erica curtsied.

Sheila put on a tee shirt. "Hi Steph." I ignored her.

"The bedroom is moving along nicely." I said, "Sarah took me through the plan."

"Sarah is the best!" Angela boasted.

Erica perked up, "Oh really? I don't take things second hand. You'll have to prove that yourself."

1...34567...12