Sexual Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it wouldn't happen now cause I wouldn't let myself be alone with her. She can be um, tempting."

Hmm, perhaps he could be taught after all. I surprised myself. I had come over to cheer him up and ended up hearing about my best friend betraying me on prom night. Sure Brandon deserved some blame too but I knew Ashley and if she had bared her breasts like she did in the locker room today, ohmygod that's what she did!

"Ok one FINAL question. You said she initiated it all. Tell me specifically how she did it."

"Ahh, are you sure you want I know cause I'm really sorry I kept this from you Em. I felt bad the whole damn night and ever since and I'm so freaking sorry."

I believed him, a hundred percent. But I still needed to know if I was right.

"How did she seduce you?" I asked again.

"She told me that Mike had said he wasn't attracted to her, which I did actually hear him say to her, and she wondered if she was unattractive. I tried to reassure her but then she unzipped her dress and showed me her boobs. She asked me if her boobs were unattractive."

"She actually said that?!" I had expected as much but was still a bit shocked.

"Her actual words were, 'Do you think my tits are attractive?'" He looked really sad.

"Well I forgive you for whatever occurred that night but I also need to know the same thing."

We were all alone in his house and we were in his bedroom. Sick or not I wanted to have a little fun with him. Maybe I'd just torture him after this revelation, who knows.

"Know what same thing?" He asked back.

"Don't be an idiot Brandon," I insulted him with a smile on my face, "the same question Ashley had asked you Friday night."

"Oh, OH," he grinned and ogled my chest, "yes, very much so."

"Well you must have a very good memory cause I still have my top on," I crossed my arms at my waist and pulled my top up and over my head, "oh, I meant I still have my sports bra on."

"Damn Em." He reached forward and put his hands on my sides. "But you know it's not your boobs I'm attracted to, right?" He said while staring right at them.

"Kind of." I did wonder what he meant.

"No, I mean, your boobs are great!" He recovered. "I meant to say that I'm attracted to more than just your rack."

I let his hands wander over my flat belly and wondered how far I could tease him. So I took hold of his hands and put them on the sides of my sports bra. I never said a word. I simply watched his crotch.

He did exactly what I intended him to do. As I felt my sports bra be lifted off and above my breasts I also saw the reaction I expected. I raised my arms so he could pull by bra off completely and smiled at the obvious tent in his shorts.

"Can you still say you're attracted to more than just my boobs?"

"Absolutely," he caressed my perky breasts, "they're very nice but there's much more to you than these."

I let him play with my breasts for a little bit. He was gentle with them but firm at the same time. When he would squeeze them it wasn't so tight that I hurt, but it was making me feel hot. I put my hands on his legs and rubbed his thighs as a masseuse would.

"You know, I do remember what part of my body you really like Brandon." I stood up and pushed the chair away.

I turned away from him, spread my legs apart, and bent forward from the waist. I planted my left hand on the floor and waved to him through my open legs. His mouth opened as if to say something but no words came out. I reached up with my right hand and pulled my panties down a little bit. With my legs apart I couldn't get them off but I could still show off the top of my cheeks and, apparently, render my boyfriend speechless.

All he could do was gasp and I wondered if this was pushing it too far. Not for him, but for me. Even as I wiggled my butt for him I imagined him taking me on his bed. As I patted my own butt I imagined him pulling off my panties and making love to me. And I desperately wanted him to do so.

Another coughing fit from him threw off my concentration and I stood up. As the blood rush kicked in from bending over for too long I knew I had to either leave or give in to my growing lust.

"Wow Em, you've certainly raised my spirits." He joked.

"Amongst other things." I gripped his erection through his shorts.

"Ahhh." He gasped.

"You're very hard. I guess you liked my little tease?"

"If I wasn't sick you'd already be on my bed."

Oh god I was horny! I wanted him so bad but he was so out of it. He probably just wanted to lie down and get some rest. An idea formed in my mind.

"Brandon you should lie down," I said while still holding his dick, "lie on your back and get some rest."

"You gonna let go of my dick?"

"No I'm not." I grinned. "Now lie down."

He turned his body so he was fully on the bed and laid down. I could feel his dick throb within my grip. Yet I wasn't done teasing him.

"So you liked my show?"

He nodded.

"And if you weren't sick?"

"Your wet panties would be on the floor somewhere." He finished my thought.

So he knew I was wet and horny like him. Maybe just a little more of a push.

"And you are attracted to my butt more than my boobs, right?"

"Yeah, but if your boobs were smaller and your ass was flatter I'd still be attracted to you Em, know why?"

I squeezed his shaft and shook my head sideways.

"Cause you're so damn beautiful Emily. Your emerald eyes, soft blond hair, sexy lips and neckline, ahh, you're just so pretty." He said.

Now I had a warm feeling in my chest as well as between my thighs. There was no humor is his words, just flat honesty. He sure liked me a lot. And I liked him, a lot.

I was done teasing him. He was so sweet right now, and laying there exhausted while I held the only fully functioning part of his body that otherwise truly needed to rest. I knew what I should do for him.

I took hold of his waistband and sharply pulled his shorts off his waist. His tent bent backwards until his dick popped free. I brought his shorts past his knees and down to his ankles. I looked at his loose boxers and saw his shaft through the unbuttoned opening.

"Emily I don't think I'm in good enough shape to um, perform."

"Silly, I'm just putting you to sleep."

His smile went away, "Oh, so you're leaving already?"

"As soon as I put you to sleep." I repeated myself.

I slipped my right hand through the opening in his boxers and gripped his dick again. I giggled at his gasp and brought his dick out in the open. I pressed it flat against his body and realized it was long enough to cover his belly button.

"I'm so confused," he began, "I thought you were putting me to sleep."

"Oh I will," I adjusted my grip to the base of his long shaft, "but first I need to help relax you since I was the one that excited you."

"Ohh, and uh, how will you be doing that?" His smile had returned.

I didn't answer with words but I did use my lips. I enveloped his smooth head with my mouth and pumped my hand at the same time. Brandon groaned, loudly, and became perfectly still. Having his hard shaft in my mouth made me even hornier and I struggled to not climb on top of him and take him. I found a good rhythm and bobbed my head up and down on his head for a solid minute or two before my jaw started to cramp.

I continued to pump his long dick with my right hand but took my mouth off and asked him a question.

"Have you been having morning wood lately?" The regular occurrence of morning erections had me curious.

"If I have I haven't been able to do anything about it." His voice was softer now.

"So you haven't jerked off in a while? Not even to me?" I feigned being insulted.

His eyes opened and he looked at me. They looked glazed over.

"Not since Saturday night." He admitted.

Somehow the knowledge that he had masturbated to me made it hotter. I squeezed him a little harder and moved my hand a little faster. He seemed to like it. His eyes rolled back into his head as I asked him my last question.

"Saturday night huh? You use the pictures you took of me or just your memory?"

"Which time, cause it was more than once."

Dammit! I had no logical reasoning for it but I was extremely aroused now. I let my free hand drop between my thighs and groaned when I touched myself through my panties.

"Goddamn you feel so good Em."

I wanted his dick inside of me. But even in my heightened state I couldn't bring myself to mount him. I lowered my head and drew his shaft back into my mouth. His body snapped like I had shocked it and his hips arched upwards. Lucky for me I had only planned on taking his head back inside. As it was I swore I felt at least half of his shaft momentarily inside of me and I had to struggle to suppress a gag.

He seemed to realize what he had done and his body dropped back to the mattress. I bobbed my head as rapidly as I could over his firm member. My blond hair flew around his stomach and legs as I drove him to nirvana. My lips and hand worked in unison and it wasn't long until I reached my goal.

"Oh shit!" He cursed. "Mmm, mmmm!"

He was close to an orgasm. I wanted him to cum. To satisfy him and then let him fall asleep. I brought my hand that was between my thighs to his boxers. I gently cupped his balls and massaged them with my fingers.

"Oh God! Em!" I heard his fingers scratch the bed sheets.

I'd rather have them scratch my butt. Damn, it was going to be a long night.

"Em! I'm gonna, gonna!" He warned me.

I felt his balls tighten up and remembered my mother's warning in the nick of time. My hand continued its firm strokes and I pulled my head away. Less than a second later I watched his dick erupt. Thick, white liquid shot out of him, straight up into the air. With each stroke of my hand another stream of cum exploded upwards, some higher than the first. His hot and sticky cum landed on his chest and legs and on my arm. I continued to pump until the last of it simply came up and ran down his smooth head.

I smiled to myself. My first successful blowjob. Unfortunately while he was spent beyond a shadow of a doubt I was still very aroused. I needed to get away from him and his still pulsating dick before I took advantage of him.

"Holy shit Emily," he took a deep breath, "that was fucking awesome!"

"Your welcome." I giggled at his appreciation.

"I was totally not expecting that after my confession. In fact I expected you to just leave." He finally opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You were honest and came clean. Also, I really like you," I gave his dick one last squeeze, "but don't do it again!"

"I promise. Especially after that hot blowjob!" He chuckled.

"You know it was hot for me too?" I asked.

"Well um, really? How?"

"I was trying to, and still am, trying not to jump you." I watched his eyes widen at my revelation. "So I have to leave now before I touch myself anymore."

"Ohhh damn." He groaned.

"Haha, exactly." I stood up and put on my sports bra and top.

I looked back at his naked body. His eruption had made a mess all over his body. It was only right that I clean it off. A thought shot through my brain that maybe he'd like it if I licked it off but I quickly discarded it. One step at a time.

I found one of his plain white t-shirts on the floor and used it to wipe him down. I made sure to avoid his glistening shaft, for both our sakes, but did get everywhere else.

"Now get some actual rest babe." I gave him a peck on his forehead.

"Thanks Em, for everything, not just the awesome blowjob." His eyes had already closed and he rolled on his side facing me.

"Well I hope to see you in class tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll have time to stop by after school."

"Yes ilbatskewl." He mumbled as exhaustion overtook him.

Instead of leaving right away I sat back down and watched him drift off to sleep. His manhood grew smaller and smaller until it was a size that made his true growth even more amazing to me. It occurred to me that I had never taken the time to actually watch it grow. I'd seen bulges and felt it in my hands but I had a sudden desire to watch it grow.

"Brandon?" I whispered and got no response.

"Brandon?" I said a little louder to no avail.

I leaned forward and brushed it with the tips of my fingers. It twitched at my touch and I had to stifle a giggle. I ran my fingers around it and it twitched again. Even as I felt my own inner heat rev up I gingerly squeezed it between my fingers. Another twitch but it also began to grow. It seemed to pulsate and throb as life flowed into it. Soon it was large enough to wrap one hand around the shaft, but still it grew.

I watched, fascinated by it, while it grew to its full height. I left one hand wrapped around his pole at the base of it and stacked my other hand right on top. His soft purplish head remained uncovered as well as about an inch of his shaft. Damn him for being sick and exhausted right now. My panties could be off in a second and I'd have him inside of me soon after.

The more I thought about his dick penetrating my body the hornier I became. I knew I had to leave before I acted on foolish impulses. Yet I dared to give him one last kiss, but this one wasn't on his forehead. I closed the door to his room so his parents didn't see and wonder why he was naked. I locked the front door and closed it behind me. The drive home was made with my thighs clamped tightly together.

As soon as I got home I tried to dash up to my room to quell my state of arousal. Unfortunately for my wound-up hormones I was called right to the dinner table for a family meal. As one could well imagine a conversation with one's parents doesn't do wonders for sexual arousal. Hearing about their day and answering questions about the waste of a school day were set to lead me to an unsatisfying evening.

I went upstairs a little after seven and stripped off my cheer uniform. I stood in front of my full-length mirror in just my bra and panties and tried to think sexy thoughts. I tried to think of Brandon and how he would stare at me, almost in awe, and how I would stare at him and touch him. But it wasn't working. I even tried with my eyes closed and removed my bra but still no spark from inside. Then my phone rang and I leaped across the room to answer it it before the second ring. I wasn't concerned about my parents hearing it, I was just that hopeful that he'd be on the other line.

"Hello?" I said with baited breath.

"Hey Em." My boyfriend of less than a week replied.

"Oh hey Brandon," I played off any desperation in my voice, "it's nice to hear from you."

"So you weren't waiting by your phone hoping for my call? Because you answered rather quickly." He pointed out.

"My rooms not that big. I just picked it up is all."

He wasn't buying it though. "Come on Em, you shouldn't lie to me. We both know you wanted to hear from me tonight."

"Oh really?" Now I was curious. "Why would I need to hear from you?"

"Interesting, I said 'wanted to hear' and you said 'needed to hear'." He had caught my slip of the tongue. "Guess you answered your own question but I'll give you another reason on top of it."

"Please do." I said is as steady a voice as I could muster.

"You wanted me to call so we could talk about this afternoon."

"And why's that?" I asked even though he was dead right.

"Because you were hoping for more than just sucking my dick and making me cum like that."

He could've simply called it a blowjob. To me even that was an erotic description. Instead he chose an even dirtier way to describe my own actions. And damn him for doing so.

"You deliberately came over in your cheer outfit. You knew I was sick but still you flashed your breasts and even flirted with showing off your ass. You made me hard and then you took advantage of me."

I could feel the return of the arousal I had just been trying to achieve by myself. A small, but growing, warmth had started between my thighs, the only area of my body still clothed.

"And after you made me cum, with that pretty mouth of yours, you left, didn't you?"

"Yeah." I lazily agreed.

"Actually you didn't Em. You see I only pretended to go to sleep." He revealed. "I watched through slightly open eyelids as you stared at my dick. It had been used and was small again but you couldn't take your eyes off of it, could you?"

"No I could not." I agreed again and felt my warmth build faster.

"I saw you make me hard again, felt your touch, and it was so hard not to react at all." I could hear him take a deep breath. "And then you left. So, unless you've taken care of business already, I figure you want to come over for a nightcap."

My inner warmth had blossomed. I was horny and I wanted nothing more than to be in the same room as my boyfriend. But I wasn't about to have sex in his room when his parents were already home or could walk in the front door at any moment.

"You think I'd come over and have sex in your house?" I asked

"No Em, I'm not feeling up to it even if I knew I'd be home alone for awhile. But I would like to describe what would happen if you did, unless, you don't want me too. Do you understand what I mean?"

He meant phone sex. Oh god yes, was what I wanted to scream over the phone. He had already proven capable of arousing me with words but I still hesitated. Would I be able to finish from his words? Or would I be left even more frustrated?

"Emily? I wish you could come over. I'm just like you left me. Naked and with an erection." He revealed.

Oh god! Any safeguards I had left were falling away. I let my free hand fall between my thighs and uttered a gasp when I touched myself.

"I'm going to just assume you want me to continue even though you can't bring yourself to say it." He was a smart cookie.

"So like I was saying. I'm completely naked and erect in my bed. My window is wide open and you could sneak in to uh, check up on me. To see if I'm feeling any better after the earlier treatment you provided." He paused. "By the way, what are you wearing right now?"

"Only a pair of panties." I brazenly admitted.

"Oh," he gulped, which he did when he got nervous, "alright then. So do you want me to be the only one talking or did you want a turn."

I just wanted to concentrate on the task at hand. No more stalling, just tell me how I make love to you. Instead of saying what I thought I meekly uttered a few words.

"Tell me your fantasy."

"You come to my window. I open the screen and help you in to my room. You tell me to put on some underwear so you won't be as distracted so I put on some cotton boxers. You're wearing a pair of jean shorts that hug your round ass and a soft pink t-shirt. I lay down on my bed because you say I shouldn't be up and around. You sit next to my bed and run your hands all over my chest."

"Hairless chest." I pointed out as I pushed my panties to one side.

"Yes my hairless chest and then down my thighs and legs. I'm already feeling much better and as your hands get closer and closer to my manhood it starts to swell. You say that you know how to deal with a swelling organ and when I ask how you simply take off your shirt and unclasp your bra. I smile and put my hands on your sides. You let me guide your body over top of mine and brace your arms on either side of my head. Your delicious tits hang just above my face and I can't help but kiss them with my lips and lick them with my tongue."

The hell with this. I pushed my panties off my hips and legs. Now, as naked as Brandon claimed to be, I sat down on the edge of my bed and let my right hand fall between my thighs.

"You let me play with them as long as I want to and I take full advantage of it. I wrap my fingers and thumb around as much of the base as I can and I squeeze your round tit. I watch your areola bulge and your nipple harden. You lower yourself a little more and let me suck on your aroused nipple. I molest your other breast with my free hand."

123456...8