Sexual Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god I did love it when he sucked on them. My left hand gravitated towards my boobs and I cupped one in my palm. I gasped aloud when I squeezed it. I imagined he was sitting behind me and his hands were on my boobs. My other fingers traced the outside edges of my labia.

"After I suck on both nipples I let one hand slide down your bare back until I feel the top of your shorts. I trace it from one side to the other. You ask me if I want you to take them off. I wrap my arms around your waist and roll us both onto our sides. You're now between me and the wall on your left side facing me. As my hands make quick work of the buttons on your shorts one of your hands finds my hard dick."

"Oh shit!" I cursed.

I thought of his erect penis. The one I had just sucked earlier today. I pushed my middle finger between my lips and gasped at my own wetness.

"You squeeze my shaft and slowly stroke it. But I'm taking charge of you this time. With surprising quickness I sit up and straddle you. I grab your jean shorts and yank them off your hips and down your legs. Before you can react I pull your panties down your legs as well. You're now naked on your back with me above you."

My finger slid in and out at a steady pace. His words drew images in my mind, images I wished I could be enjoying.

"But, instead of taking off my briefs and mounting you," he continued, "I grab your hips and guide you to roll over onto your flat belly. Even though you can't see me you do know what I'm about to do to you. Don't you Emily?"

"I do." I exhaled.

"Tell me."

I knew he was horny, and he had told me he was naked already. Was he doing to himself what I was doing?

"You put your hands on my butt and squeeze it, hard and roughly." I answered.

"Mmm, that's right Em. I touch and tease your round ass for a little while. Tell me, do you gasp or curse when you feel my tongue licking the gap between your perfect cheeks?"

"Holy shit!" I answered with an appropriate response.

Damn him! In his story he hadn't even started to have sex with me and I've already added a second finger to my thrusts. I was plenty hot and wet, and if he kept this up I'd be able to slip into dreamland easily tonight.

"Again, that's what I thought. I like making you curse Emily. You have such a beautiful face that when you curse during sex it's somehow very erotic to me."

"Goddamn!" I groaned as I sharply rubbed my clitoris.

"Like that. So I'm licking and kissing your beautiful ass. What's the harm in taking a little bite?"

Fuck! I screamed in my head. I know he loved my butt. He always pointed out how nice it was and he was practically infatuated with it. What did surprise me was how horny it made me when he played with or talked about it.

"Just some light nibbling on both cheeks. Maybe down near your thighs where it's the roundest. Then I force my hands under your hips and lift them up, up in the air. You willingly help me until your ass is perched high off the bed while your knees and face are pressed into my mattress. And you know exactly what I'm going to do to you."

My fingers moved faster and faster. I could feel my throbbing clit on each thrust. I wished like hell that we were in the same room right now. Oh god, maybe I'd just let him watch me!

"When my tongue touches your pussy you practically leap off the bed. But I hold your hips steady and feast on your aroused pink lips. I push my tongue between them and penetrate your soft flesh."

"Oh god, oh god, oh my god!" I exclaimed into the phone.

My wrist moved as fast as it could and I braced my body for what would quickly happen.

"I run it up and down the length of your slit and kiss your clit with my lips."

"Mmm! Mmmm! Shhhitttt!" I cursed again.

"Your hips start to tremble so I keep on kissing your clit. But when you feel my fingers slide inside of you it causes you to lose all control. You push yourself backwards and try to hump my mouth. You..."

I never heard what happened next. My mind was somewhere else. Somewhere he and I were together. He had me beneath him and I had him buried inside of me. My fingers became his dick in my mind's eye.

In reality I had dropped the handset. I didn't need it anymore. I stopped thrusting and just rapidly rubbed my swollen button. Knowing it was only moments away I grabbed a throw pillow and pulled it over my mouth. God help me I was going to enjoy all of this.

"Mm! Mm! Ahhhhh!" I screamed into the pillow.

I knew he wasn't really there but I imagined him cumming deep inside of me. My voice was muffled but I knew what I was saying.

"Aww fuck! Mmm!" I groaned and bucked against my own hand.

Beads of sweat had formed across my chest and upper thighs. I collapsed onto the bed and caught my breath before I remembered the phone. I found it on the floor and brought it to my ear, hoping to hear him finish the story.

Instead I heard a loud grunt, followed by another. Then heavy breathing filled the earpiece for a few seconds.

"Emily?" He called out weakly.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Did you um, did you enjoy the story?"

"Mostly, but I kinda dropped the phone when you were performing oral sex on me." I revealed. "But don't worry, I only dropped the phone because I needed to concentrate elsewhere. I want to know how it ended though."

"Well, I didn't finish the story either. I heard the loud noise from when you dropped it but I did talk for a little longer. All too soon I was uh, really enjoying it too and my mind took over."

"So we just had phone sex, didn't we?" I wondered aloud.

"We did. And it was pretty hot."

"It was, and you sound very exhausted. I'm pretty sleepy myself. Even though it is only eightish I think you should go and sleep if you can. I kinda want to see you tomorrow."

"I think I'll do just that Emily, goodnight babe."

"Good night sweetie."

I put the phone back in its cradle and laid down on my bed. Thoughts and fantasies filled my head and I soon drifted off to sleep. It would later occur to me that I had fallen asleep completely nude for the second time in a week. Something I had never done, prior to prom, for as long as I could remember.

Chapter Four - Wednesday

I woke the next morning with a smile on my face. It was there when I showered and it was there when I got dressed. The knowledge of another waste of a school day couldn't steal it away. I had breakfast with my mom and even smiled between bites of cereal.

"You're certainly happy today." My mom stared at me. "You take a happy pill or something?"

"Mm something." I responded and looked out the kitchen window.

The sun was a bright yellow ball and the only clouds I saw were white wisps that looked as soft as cotton.

"I know that smile. That's a 'I just had sex smile'." She said in a somewhat accusatory tone.

"Mom, I can honestly say that I did not just have sex." I replied.

"I meant last night."

"I know. And my answer is the same." I said without lying.

She glared at me. "Well I still say that at the very least something sexual occurred with you very recently. You're not exactly known for your sunny disposition in the morning."

"Well maybe it's because my senior year is almost over." I said with little conviction.

"Hmph, perhaps."

I finished my breakfast and dashed out the door. The day did seem brighter and I did feel happier. I looked forward to seeing Brandon today but thought about a way to get over to his place again, in case he didn't show up. When I pulled into the schools lot I wasn't disappointed. His truck was already there and I parked right alongside it.

Unfortunately I had run a little behind schedule that morning and by the time I got to home room the bell rang and all I could do was smile at him. He gave me a sly smirk in return as I sat down next to Ashley.

Ashley and I were the kind of friends that willingly told each other everything. We had spent a Saturday in detention with Brandon one time. We both had sex with him throughout the day and spent the night on the phone with each other recounting every detail. So needless to say I recapped my phone conversation with her right after I greeted her.

"Wow, phone sex huh?" She said. "He seems willing to please you even when he's sick."

"Very much so." I agreed.

"You should see what else he's willing to do to be with you." Ashley suggested.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Stuff that would be something he normally wouldn't do but he'd do it because you want him to." She tried to clarify.

"Well, if nothing else, last night has me rethinking if we can make a long distance relationship work or not."

I said that just to see my friends reaction. A while back she had confessed to me that she had wanted to sleep with Brandon again. Well actually she said she wanted to fuck his brains out. Then there was the night of prom where something had happened between the two of them in an upstairs bedroom.

"Really? I don't think phone sex would keep your relationship going."

I knew it. She wanted my boyfriend. She continued to talk before I could speak.

"Plus it's not like you couldn't still have phone sex just because you're not in an ongoing relationship."

She did raise a valid point.

"And I'd think that one of you could always make the drive to see each other. To me that'd be way hotter sex than having to sustain the relationship all the time." She finished her convincing argument.

Not that I was actually considering keeping a relationship with Brandon when I went to college. I felt deeply for him but knew statistically speaking that it wouldn't be in our favor. I was actually going to try and stay single my first year or two so I could focus on my grades and eventual degree. But she didn't need to know that right now.

"You make some good points Ash," I began as our teacher started the roll, "but we both know you can't wait for me to leave so you can seduce him again."

Ashley lowered her voice to a whisper, "I don't want to seduce him, I want to fuck him!"

I wanted to respond but the teacher glared at the two of us so I stayed silent.

As far as Brandon was concerned I only saw him in passing for the morning periods. It wasn't until lunch time that I got the chance to sit down and talk to him. Unfortunately for him I had given Ashley's comment some thought and managed to come up with something fun to try with him.

"Hey babe!" He greeted me with a smile.

"Hey yourself! How you feeling?"

"Oh I'm just fine today. Can't wait till we are done with this place and enjoy summer." He paused. "And I really can't wait to see you in a bikini again!"

I could feel the color rise in my cheeks. "Really? You want me in a bikini?" I decided to tease him a bit.

"Hell yeah. You're quite stunning in case you didn't know."

"I just meant that I thought you'd rather see me in my bra and panties, or nothing at all."

Now it was his turn to blush. "Well yeah of course. I mean uhh, I'd love to!" He said a little awkwardly which made me giggle.

"Hey, why don't you sit next to me instead of across from me?" I asked him.

"Well um," he looked around at the crowd of students, "I don't really want to stand up right now." He hinted.

"Oh really?" I instantly knew I had aroused him and something came over me.

I slipped off the shoe on my right foot and moved it forward till I found his knees. His eyes widened at my boldness but he also smiled and put his hand on my foot. The contact wasn't yet sexual but I could feel a warmth grow inside of me.

I let him move my foot until I could feel his hardness. I ran it along the full length and back again.

"If you want me to sit next to you I think you'll have to be the one to move." He grinned.

I stroked him for a few more seconds before I stood up and walked around to his side. He put his hand on the bench seat, palm side up. I just smiled at him and lowered myself until my butt was only an inch or so from fully sitting down. He squeezed and molested me for a few seconds. I don't mind saying that I loved that he loved my butt. When his hand moved to my inner thighs I quickly sat down though. There was no way I was letting him go that far in the lunchroom.

"Aww you spoiled my fun." He protested.

"My butt is one thing but that was too far." I explained.

"Well let me feel your ass again." He suggested.

"Nope. It's off limits now." I realized I had a great segue into what I had been thinking about all morning. "In fact ALL of me is cut off until the weekend."

His smile quickly disappeared.

"Unless of course, you do something to entertain me." I could feel the Cheshire grin form on my face.

"What um, what do you mean?" He seemed confused.

"Well let me explain. You really like my butt right?"

"I think I tell you that every time I touch or see it." He confirmed.

"And other than being naked you probably like it best in a thong?"

He gulped, very loudly. "Umm yeah, are you wearing one?"

"Not today. But did you know that I really like your butt as well?"

"You do?"

"Yes. It's not flat and," I felt my desire grow as I thought of his naked waistline, "it's soft and a little round, like mine."

"I've uh, I've never had someone describe my ass like that." He said without a smile.

"Oh but I really like it Brandon! Other than the obvious it's my favorite part of your anatomy."

"It is?" He still seemed a little unsure of himself.

"Yes, your bubble butt is very um," I leaned in close to his ear and took his hand in mine, "it's very arousing."

I put his hand between my thighs and let him stroke my panties, but only once. Once was all that was needed for him to feel my wetness.

"Wow." He exhaled.

"Exactly. So I have an idea and if you do it for me then I'd do anything for you."

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything."

"Even at school?" He clarified.

This was the point of no return. I wanted to see him fulfill my wish. If I said no then he might dismiss it. He and I both knew we'd be together this weekend anyways. But if I gave him what he wanted then he'd have to do what I wanted.

"Yes." I stared into his brown eyes. "Even here."

"Then name it." He dared me.

I needed to use a weak spot that every man has. Just a light touch or two to ensure I didn't lose him.

"I want you," I put a hand on his upper thigh, "for the entire school day," I inched it closer to his bulge, "to wear," I grazed it with my fingertips, "one of my thongs." I lightly stroked his long shaft.

"Umm, wow, really? That's it?"

"Well yeah and you have to show it to me as well." I added in at the last minute.

"Yeah where would we do that?" He replied.

"Do what? Have sex? Ohmygod do you guys wanna have sex at school?" Ashley blurted out as she sat down across from us.

"No! Just somewhere private." I clarified. "And, do you mind?"

"Sorry! Excuse me for trying to sit by my friend at lunch!" Ashley faked being insulted and stood up. "If you weren't my friend I wouldn't tell you about the janitor's closet."

"The janitor's closet?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah. He took vacation this last week of school." She paused and flicked her eyes from Brandon's to mine. "Nick and I just came from there."

As she turned to walk away Brandon called after her, "How did Nick like it?"

Ashley came back and dropped her head in the space between ours and whispered, "I told you already, he and I just came." Then she practically pranced away.

"I love her like she was my own sister but I swear that she can be such a slut." I turned my gaze back to my boyfriend who was watching Ashley leave. "What about you, any thoughts?"

I half-expected him to make some smart ass quip. Instead, he said something else.

"You've used the term making love instead of sex or fucking." He turned his head and stared into my eyes. "And I may be young but I think I already know why." He cupped my chin in his hand and held me steady. "Most men will fuck the slutty girl but most men really want the woman that they can make strong and passionate love to."

His brown eyes never wavered. I wanted to kiss him so badly and I could tell he wanted to kiss me. But in the lunchroom of our religious high school it wasn't going to happen. Even if he did just, in his own way, tell me he loved me.

"Hey, I know you said you were cutting me off until at least tomorrow but I'd really like to see the inside of that closet right now. Even if it's only for one kiss." He told me what I was already thinking.

He could've asked me to do so much more than a kiss and I probably would've let him. I had began this with the intention to make him do something for me and be under my control but here I was, very consciously, giving up what I had just gained.

"Let's go." I said.

We practically darted from the room and took the stairs downwards two at a time. Like Ashley said the door was unlocked and no one was inside. I let him open it and, with his hand on the small of my back, usher me inside.

As soon as he entered and closed the door I rushed him. My arms went around his neck and my lips found his. I felt his arms and hands on my lower back and he met my passion with his own. His warm tongue licked my bottom lip and I parted my mouth open for him. I pulled tighter on his neck and felt my breasts push against his chest. He pulled me closer and I felt his hard dick against my waist.

"God," I momentarily broke our lip-lock, "it feels as hard as steel!"

"All for you Em." He smiled and kissed me again.

"Mm if that's for me," I reached around my own back and took hold of his wrist, "then this is for you." And I placed it on my bottom.

His hand slid beneath my skirt and under my cotton panties before I could stop him. I almost yelled aloud when his hand squeezed my bare skin but he muffled it by kissing me more.

As he practically molested my butt I realized how hot it would be to have sex right now. I could see the allure it held for Ashley. All those other students and teachers milling about while we pleasured ourselves. The thought of it was very inspirational.

Brandon's hand slid between my cheeks and this time I wanted him to go further. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted...the lunch bell to ring?

"Fuck!" Brandon cursed. "We need to get out of here before anyone sees us leaving!"

"You go ahead. I'll be right behind you as soon as I fix my panties."

He left without another word and I escaped without incident. I didn't see him again until the final bell rang and I met him by his truck.

"Hey so umm how is this gonna work anyways?" He wondered aloud.

I reached into my car and pulled out a thong. It was red and lacy and it fit in my closed fist. I gave it to him and hoped he wouldn't change his mind. I really wanted to see him wearing it. He took it from me and put it under his backpack on his bench seat.

"You sure you don't want to meet up today? Get rid of some pent up energy?" He tried, but failed.

"No. I'll see you tomorrow morning and no phone calls tonight. In fact," I stepped closer to him and whispered, "no masturbating either."

I watched his eyes glow before he quickly responded.

"That goes for you too!" He fiercely whispered.

"Fine!" I smiled.

"Fine!" He smiled back.

I quickly turned away and got in my car before either of us touched or kissed the other. Once I got home I kept myself busy with cleaning my room and making myself dinner.

My house had been mostly empty as of late. My dad had been working a lot and traveling on the weekends. My older sister Tina only stopped by every now and then. Which left only my mom as someone to talk to. So when she got home that evening I welcomed her conversation, even if she quickly changed the conversation to her favorite subject.

123456...8