Sexual Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The End

Epilogue

I was in the back of Brandon's truck. Specifically, I was in the bed of his truck and he was inside of me. Unlike a few hours ago at school we were both naked this time. I was also on top of him and currently in control. I liked the feel of the warm sun on my back but I loved the sensation of his hands on my butt.

I had just enjoyed a little pleasure of my own and we were taking a short break for now. He massaged my soft skin and made me sigh in contentedness. I laid one hand on top of the other on his chest and my chin on top of both.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked me.

"You know I am." I took a deep breath. "Are you at all curious what I snuck out of his office?"

"Yeah but I figured you'd tell me what eventually."

"Tell me something mister. What would be something you could do if you didn't have to go back to school next week for those extra snow days that closed the school in winter? The reason we would waste our time next week." I wiggled my bottom in his grip to help him with his answer.

"Oh I'm sure I could think of quite a few things to do." He then added. "But only one person to do them with."

Ok so he scored a few cheap points with that comment.

"Well I just so happened to have snuck out our diplomas!" I revealed. "So technically there's no need to go back at all." I traced over his face with my forefinger. "So why don't you tell me a few of these ideas you have."

"Well, I could tell you." His grip became very firm and he quickly rolled us over to the other side of the bed so he was now on top of me. "I'd just much rather show you."

I felt him draw his hips back and...

1...345678