Sexual Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did Brandon stop by today? I tried to give you a few extra hours after school to have the house empty, was I just wasting my time?" She asked.

"Yeah you kind of did." I then explained what I had planned for tomorrow.

"Really? So you are finally using your body to get men to do things for you?" She enunciated the word 'finally' as if I was in mid-thirties or something.

"I was surprised it was so easy." I admitted. "He accepted it so readily that I wonder what else I could make him do."

"Well have fun but don't go too far. You wouldn't want to make him do anything that results in humiliation or embarrassment in front of other guys. What I mean is that if his friends find out he could resent you." She pointed out.

"Oh. I didn't even think about that."

"The male ego is a fragile thing. That's why you should almost always compliment his penis."

"Aw really mom?!"

"The size of it." She said almost dreamily. "Or its thickness."

"Yeah well, that comes easy with him. I just tell the truth." I found myself feeling pride in my boyfriends equipment.

"But you might not always be with him. And if he's as endowed as you say he is,"

"He is mom." I interrupted.

"Then you may be dissatisfied if your next boyfriend is less um, fulfilling. But you should still compliment it." She finished her thought.

"Thanks for the advice." I said. "I'm gonna go and watch some tv now."

For the next two hours or so I watched prime time TV. Every time a commercial break would happen I'd find myself thinking about him, in a thong, pushing me against a wall, or some other erotic fantasy. Multiple times I wanted to break my promise and relieve myself and I even almost called him once.

When my shows were finally over at ten I shut it off and changed into my pajamas. By changing I meant I took off my shirt and shorts and laid in my bed in my bra and panties. As soon as my head hit the pillow my mind betrayed me and thought of having him on top of me, pinning me to the mattress.

I let my hand slide under my panties and play with my soft blond hair between my fingers. That's when I remembered that he liked it short and trimmed. I decided to do a quick shave and walked to the bathroom. It only took a few minutes to trim the hair as close as I dared.

I cleaned up and pulled my panties back on. When I stepped into the hallway I heard a low guttural sound. It came from my parents bedroom. Had I stopped to think about it I never would've went to their bedroom door. A second more to think and I never would've pushed the door open an inch or so. Then I never would've seen my mom spread eagle on her bed, pushing a giant purple dildo in and out of her. I only looked for one second but to this day that image is burned into my mind.

I somehow still slept soundly that night or I blocked the nightmares from my mind. Either way I remember waking up the next day thinking of Brandon's butt in my thong.

Chapter Five - Thursday

I awoke with my equivalent of morning wood. My hand was between my legs and I moaned out loud as I opened my eyes. I wanted to stop myself and I wanted to finish myself off. In the dream I just awoke from I had Brandon on his back and was stroking my inner heat with the tip of his dick.

I forced my mind to think of something other than anything sexual and managed to get out of bed without breaking the promise I made to him. The hot shower threatened to bring those thoughts to mind again. Instead of giving into them I thought about the summer and upcoming freshman year at college. I had a lot of change coming up in the near future and a lot of anxiety to deal with. But it worked to quell my mind.

Until I went back to my room and tried to get dressed. I struggled with what to wear. With Brandon wearing a thong and having to show it to me would it lead to actual activity at school? If it did what should I wear, a thong as well? Then it hit me. I knew exactly what to wear. I dug through my closet until I found what I was looking for. My basic uniform went on top and I chose a gray cotton bra for the day. Nothing flashy or that could be seen under my white blouse.

Thankfully I avoided my mother that morning. I don't think I could've handled seeing her without thinking of what I had seen the previous night. I shuddered just thinking about it. Somehow me using my own finger was different than using such a phallic shaped toy.

The drive went by fast and my heart jumped in my chest when I saw him standing by his truck. He had waited for me. I parked near the truck and walked right up to him. He pulled me into a tight hug. I knew he could feel my breasts but I couldn't feel anything of his just yet.

"Aren't you excited to see me?" I asked.

"Of course Em." He risked a quick kiss to my lips.

"But you're not excited excited."

"Oh that, yeah well I think the uncomfortableness of your thong might be working against my own arousal."

He made a good point.

"Why don't we go straight to that closet and you can see for yourself?" He offered.

"And miss home room?" I mocked a protest.

"You're the one that wants to see this." He quickly reminded me.

"You know something, I really do." I couldn't help but grin. "Let's go."

We walked inside the main building and decided to wait in our respective restrooms until a minute or so after the morning bell. It was only five minutes of a wait time but it felt much longer than that. By now I had formed a pretty accurate picture of what his butt would look like but my desire to see him continued to grow.

Finally the bell rang and after waiting a whole thirty seconds I darted from my hiding place and watched the last straggler enter a room down at end of the long hall. Brandon soon joined me and together we entered the closet. Everything appeared the same as yesterday and just as Brandon began to remove his belt I had an idea.

"Hey, have you wondered what I'd be wearing today if you were wearing my underwear?" I asked him. "I mean, you have mine on so..." My voice trailed off.

He froze like a deer in the headlights.

"But I didn't give you a pair of mine."

"I never said you did. But what if I found a pair?" I led him on.

"You took a pair from my room a few days ago?" His face looked puzzled.

"No, but you're on the right track. When would there have been an opportunity to take a pair that you wouldn't miss?"

And his brown eyes sparkled, "Prom night." He stated.

"Correct."

He moved fast. And he was strong.

His hands went to my shoulder blades and he spun me around. I muffled a yelp while he dropped to his knees and lifted my skirt up.

"Hot damn," he began, "it's all covered up but your ass is looking really hot right now Em." He declared.

"Really now?" I wanted to keep him talking.

"Oh my god yes. Something about you having my boxers on is pretty hot." I felt his fingertips glide across my bottom. "It's so round," he traced the outside edges, "so arousing," he cupped the bottom of my butt, "so fucking hot," he gently squeezed me, "I want to take them off right now."

I giggled in my arousal. "You can't take them off now silly."

He let out a groan of disappointment.

"But you do remember this pair, right?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Do you remember why you were going to throw them away?"

I didn't have to wait long for the realization to set in. He stood back up and wrapped his arms around my waist. Like we were two pieces of one puzzle I felt his hardened shaft slide between my butt cheeks and press firmly against me. His hands shot under the front of my skirt and touched my exposed skin.

He had remembered. How I tore open these briefs to get at his dick that night. The front flaps designed to keep his manhood as concealed as possible had been ripped to each side, making a permanent hole in them. Now I wore them and the wide open tear just happened to be above the area he craved most.

"You've trimmed recently. For me?" He breathed into my ear.

I half-turned my head to look into his eyes. "Do you like it?" I said somewhat hesitantly.

His fingers stroked the short hairs and worked themselves between my legs to touch my labia. I moaned the answer to my own question.

I tried to tell myself that I was supposed to be the one seeing him with his pants down. He was to be on display and I was to be in control of him. I would ogle and touch his body, not the other way around.

But his dick pressed its way between my cheeks and his hand quickly found how wet I was. So I gave in. I widened my stance and let him have more access to my inner heat. And he took advantage of it.

His fingers pressed against my lips and easily slid inside of me. I gasped at his penetration. I could feel his fingers burying themselves up to the knuckle and my mind took me to another place.

We were in an office type of room and he had me up against a wall. We stared into each other's eyes while I opened his pants and pushed them off his waist. He lifted me up in the air and my legs went around his waist. He slid his steel shaft in and out of me while he molested my butt.

In reality his fingers were doing almost as good of a job and made me wish we were in one of our bedrooms. Still, between the previous night, the morning dreams, and hearing him gush over my bottom already had me in overdrive. I pushed myself back against his dick and slid my hips up and down. He changed the pace of the thrusts of his fingers to match the movements of my hips.

Though I felt his fingers I imagined his dick in me. Except now my vision changed and he was entering me from behind. I was on my knees and elbows in my bedroom. He was bent over me with his hands on my hips and he was really pounding me.

"Oh god." I whimpered. "Oh shit!"

"You can feel how hard I am Em. Say the word and I'll pull my boxers off!" He whispered fiercely.

As bad as I wanted him to do just that I couldn't risk expulsion right before graduation. I shook my head sideways and waited for him to stop his fingers.

But he didn't. In fact his fingers flew in and out of me even faster after I denied him. I pushed harder against his erection and he held me tighter to him.

"I really want to fuck you Em. You're just so goddamn beautiful." His other hand went to work on my blouse. He opened a few buttons and slipped his hand onto my right breast. "I thought about you all night long." He squeezed my boob and pinched my hard nipple.

"Mmm-mmm!" I moaned through my closed mouth.

"I'd touch myself and think about what you'd do to me when you saw me in your thong." He pushed his dick up and down my ass cheeks, mimicking what we both wanted from each other. "I woke up the same way Em. My hand wrapped around my dick, thinking about you."

He said the sweetest things sometimes. Other times he could be graphic but it almost always worked for him. I really wanted him to drop his pants and rip my panties off.

"Ahh, ahh, ahhhh!" I groaned out loud.

His hand pushed itself up and under my bra and squeezed my bare breast. My pussy was so wet and the thrusts of his fingers showed no signs of stopping. My knees buckled and threatened to let me fall to the ground but Brandon held me even tighter to him.

I could feel my climax rapidly build. Just a few more strokes and he would make me cum.

"Oh god!" I exhaled. I bit my bottom lip to suppress what was soon to follow. "MMM!" I grunted as my orgasm broke through.

My hips bucked back against his and he kept fingering me as a wave of pleasure flowed through my whole being. I felt my pussy clamp onto his fingers and try to hold him still. But within me I could feel them wiggle and stroke my wetness.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh!" I moaned.

Brandon chuckled when I practically collapsed against him. If he hadn't been holding me up I would've fallen to the floor for sure.

"Well that was fun." He commented. "And you haven't even seen what you came for yet." He reminded me.

I wanted to turn around and rip his pants off. To wrap my legs around him and pull him inside of me. I wanted...the door to burst open?!

I stepped away from him and flattened my skirt, and momentarily paused to appreciate how, except for his belt being undone, we weren't really disheveled at all. I turned to face the intruder, to face potential punishment, and was relieved to see two familiar faces.

"Hey guys!" Ashley nervously offered in greeting.

"Hey Nick, hey Ash." Brandon responded.

"Well, this is awkward." Nick stated.

I visually assessed the situation. We were in the room with Brandon's belt off but nothing revealed. Ashley had her hand halfway down Nick's pants and was pulling him behind her. And her blouse was unbuttoned way more than it should have been. A quick glance at Brandon's eyes caused me to grin slightly as he was looking anywhere but at Ashley's exposed cleavage.

"So are you guys just getting started?" Ashley hesitantly asked.

"Umm kind of." I responded.

"We're good for now. Enjoy the rest of home room. You should have," Brandon looked at his watch, "twelve to fifteen minutes."

Then he looked at Nick and smiled. "But this room is ours during lunch break."

Nick chuckled, "Sure thing man."

Brandon's hand went to the small of my back and he ushered us out of the room. The last sound we heard was Ashley giggling and a zipper being opened. Then the door was shut behind us.

As soon as we were a step or two away he suddenly spun around and faced me. His hands went to my chest and I took a step back, not out of fear but out of modesty.

"Relax Em," he touched my blouse, "I just can't let you go on like this." He adjusted my bra that I had forgotten about. "Pretty sure you'd die of embarrassment if you walked into homeroom with your boob hanging out." He buttoned my blouse and smoothed it out. "There, now no one else will see what Nick saw."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed when I realized I had been somewhat exposed to Nick and Ashley. "Was he looking?"

"He didn't just look Em. He blatantly stared at you. I'm surprised you or Ashley didn't catch him." He turned to walk down the hallway, and stretched his left hand back to hold mine.

We had never held hands yet. We were together but I thought about how we had not done much publicly to show to other people. It warmed my heart and I took hold of his hand. He gently squeezed it and I caught up to walk by his side.

"So Nick was staring at me..."

"And I'll make sure to hit him later on for that. Not like he doesn't know you're with me or anything." Brandon said.

My boyfriend was either jealous or protective. Either way it was sweet.

"You'd think he wouldn't need to stare with Ashley next to him ready to do stuff." He added.

"Plus her boobs are bigger than mine. So why look at mine?" I added before I realized how insecure it made me sound.

He stopped walking and turned to face me again.

"Sometimes bigger doesn't mean better Emily." He reached out to my breasts and this time I didn't back away. "And believe me when I say that yours are more perfect." He cupped them gently in his hands and I felt heat rising between my thighs again.

"So you're saying you'd rather have mine than hers?" I smiled at him.

He let go of them and pulled me into a warm embrace.

"No. What I'm trying to say is that I'd rather have you, all of you, then her or any other girl."

My heart melted.

He let me go and said to go into home room and he'd come in a minute or so after me. I gave him a quick kiss and entered the room. The teacher barely glanced at me as I took my seat. Brandon would enter shortly thereafter and also barely got a glance. As he walked past my desk he dropped off a note for me.

It read, "This thong is crawling up my ass and is really uncomfortable."

I giggled a bit and thought about what he had just said out in the empty hall. We were very active sexually so he didn't just say all of that to get under my skirt. I wondered if we were getting too close considering we would break up when I left for college in a few weeks. Would I be hurt more or less if we continued on this path?

The rest of the morning went by quick. At least it did for me. Rather than sit in class for the third and fourth period the cheerleaders and I were allowed to practice in the gym for tomorrow's pep rally. We went through our routines which included lots of jumping and twirling, our poses and handstands, and finished up with our pyramid. We ended practice twenty minutes before lunch so we could hit the showers and cool down.

"So," Ashley bounded up to me, "are you in or out for flashing the basketball team?"

"I thought you were flashing the school." I had been out of the loop obviously.

"Nah, I was down for that of course but I got more support when we decided to just flash the boys team tomorrow morning before the actual rally."

"Why are we even having this rally anyways? It's the last days of school." I said.

"Cause it's not about us. The seniors won't even be a part of the team obviously. It's the freshmen, sophomores, and juniors we'd be showing skin to. In or out cause those of us that are in are standing next to each other when we do it."

"Ugh, how long of a flash would it be and would we take off our tops completely or just lift them above our boobs?" I wondered.

"Well it's called flashing so a second, maybe two. And we're only showing our boobs and then leaving so you'll probably want to leave your top on. Stand next to me tomorrow morning. I'll say we're gonna do a special cheer. That's the signal." Ashley smiled.

"So long as I'm not alone."

"It's me Emily. At the very least it'd be both of us." She reminded me of her risqué behavior.

"That's true. So how was home room today?" I laughed as I asked.

"Oh god, you mean how frustrated am I?"

"You mean you didn't have fun?" I wanted some clarification.

"Oh I had fun alright. I gave him a blowjob, he patted my head, pulled his pants up and left! Jackass!" She declared.

"Well my experience was quite the opposite." I happily said.

"Yeah well I'd like to be happy for you but I'm a little frustrated right now so try not to brag too much. Besides, I'm sure Brandon will be expecting some attention at lunch."

"And I'll be happy too. You see," I had to tell somebody my secret, "I made Brandon do something for me and I can't wait to see it. But it's something you can't let on that you know. It could be embarrassing."

Ashley stared at me. "What'd you make him do?"

"Wear one of my thongs." I quietly stated.

"What the fuck?" Ashley hissed. "Seriously?"

I nodded my head. "A red one."

"Holy shit. Wow, more power to you then!" Ashley grew excited. "So you exploited his desire for you, huh?"

"Guess so." The end of period bell rang.

"I'm proud of you. Now go have some fun, but tell me EVERYTHING later." Ashley hugged me and I walked off to wait downstairs.

I entered the girls room, stripped for a two minute cold shower, and dried off. Then I simply waited for the lunch bell. For good measure I waited two more minutes before exiting to an empty hallway. One second later the door to the men's room opened and my boyfriend walked out with a big grin on his face.

"Hey beautiful." His arm slid around my waist as we walked to the door.

"Hey handsome." I put my arm around his neck.

"What you got planned this time?"

"This time I plan on seeing what's got my boyfriend feeling uncomfortable. In fact," he opened the door quietly and we stepped inside, "I think I got too much attention this morning so while I take a moment to admire you, you need to keep your hands off of me."

He shut the door and never let that smile leave his face.

"Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets."

"In that case," I didn't want to waste another minute, "take off your pants."

1...345678