Sexual Awakenings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, no problem. Just try not to laugh to much."

"Why would I laugh?" I asked while he removed his belt.

"Cause um," he unbuttoned his pants, "you'll just have to see."

He pulled the zipper down.

"Wait! Turn around and show me your butt first." I directed him.

He complied and hooked his thumbs in the empty belt loops. I watched him lower his pants and push them down his hips until they were past his knees. He had to bend over to get them down to his ankles which made the view even more alluring.

I was surprised for two reasons. The first being that I was very attracted to his butt. All morning long I had thought about digging my nails into it and pulling him into me. Now here it was, mere inches from my hands. The second surprise was how nice it looked in my red thong.

He had it running low on his hips, probably so no one saw the bright red through his white shirt if it rose too high. The main strap ran right between his cheeks and legs.

I dropped to my knees behind him and put my fingers on his little bubble butt. His skin was soft and demanded my touch. I stroked each cheek and soon palmed them in my hands. He uttered an encouraging groan so I dug my nails into him. A sharp gasp escaped his throat and I smirked in response. It seemed my boyfriend liked it as much as I did when he would touch me.

There was something else that I had to do. A desire I could never admit out loud. Yet it burned within me and I had to try it. Now was as good a time as any. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his butt. It felt warm and inviting. I opened my lips and my mouth and gently bit his flesh.

"Oh wow." He gasped. "That's what that feels like."

I took in more of him and bit down a little harder while digging my nails into his other cheek. This time he cursed.

"Shit!"

So I drew away in fear that I'd hurt him.

"No no, that felt good Emily. Do it again." He told me.

So I did. I made him grunt through his closed mouth while I bit down on his soft skin and held it between my teeth. I became determined to leave a mark on him that only I would know about. After a solid ten seconds I let go and chuckled as he sharply inhaled oxygen.

"Still like that?" I asked.

"Oddly," he gasped, "I do." He must've been holding his breath when I bit him.

"Well I've had enough for now. Turn around."

"Remember, try to not laugh that hard." He said.

When he turned around I saw why. It did look quite silly but I managed to muffle my laughter. Each of his two balls hung on one side of the thong. One on the right, the other on the left. As if that wasn't comical enough his large erection was barely concealed by the thong at all. The entire head of his penis was exposed and stuck in an upright position against his waist.

"Doesn't it look a little weird?"

I giggled a little. "Just a little. Let me fix that."

I reached up and pulled on the thong until it was down to his knees. His dick bounced in front of me as I released it. I took a moment to admire it. His shaft was as straight as it could be and stuck out at an upward angle. The purplish head was thick and glistened at the tip of it.

I wrapped my right hand around the base of his penis and guided the head to my waiting mouth. Brandon tensed a little as I let him enter me. His smooth tip glided along the roof of my mouth and I was careful to not let it scrape against my teeth.

As my boyfriend enjoyed the sensation I mentally suppressed my gag reflex. At this angle I couldn't even get as much in as the other night when he was on his back. But I could at least run my lips back and forth over his head.

I continued to work his shaft and slid my other hand around his waist and over his butt. My nails dug into his flesh and pulled him tight to me. Pretty soon his knees buckled and he almost lost his balance.

"Haha, wanna sit or lie down?" I offered.

"I'll lie down." He sighed happily.

As he laid down on the carpeted floor an idea struck me. I reverse mounted him. My knees pinned his arms to his sides and I braced myself with my left hand. I made sure my ass was right in his face before I lowered my mouth to his waiting dick.

"Let me know when you're going to finish." I told him.

I resumed my motion and was able to take more of his shaft inside of my mouth. Instead of holding his dick this time I cupped his balls. He moaned and groaned while I gently massaged them in my open palm.

"Oh god!" He grunted. "Just a little more." He warned me.

I could feel his head pulse within me. He was definitely close and I toyed with letting him cum in my mouth but I didn't feel ready for that just yet. He uttered a sharp curse and I withdrew my lips.

My right hand wrapped around his slick skin and rapidly jerked him off. I remembered to aim his dick up so it wouldn't shoot on me.

"Oh fuck Em." He grunted.

A second later he exploded. His thick cum shot high in the air. Though I expected it to happen I was still amazed to see it again. I leaned back and felt his nose rub against my own inner lips. As I continued to stroke him through his orgasm I grinded my hips on his face. After six or seven eruptions he seemed drained and satisfied.

"Ohh mmph." His voice was muffled.

I was so engrossed in his orgasm I had forgotten what I was doing to his face so I quickly got off of him.

"Why'd you get off?" He asked. "I was enjoying the view!"

"I really want to let you and I'm starving for it." I admitted. "But I'm also really starving for food! Have fun cleaning up!"

I jumped up and darted from the room as he protested. It was just as hard for me to leave as I wanted my own satisfaction now. But I wanted to leave him wanting more and I knew I had accomplished that task. I went to the ladies room to smooth and adjust my clothing. Just as I was done the door burst open and Brandon stood there.

"Anyone else here?" He whispered.

"I don't think so! But get out!" I demanded.

He didn't listen. He walked right towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I weakly protested.

Again he was silent but he pushed and moved me into the handicap stall. I wanted him and I didn't want him.

"You really need to stop." I whispered.

Silence, again. His hands went under my skirt and I felt him yank my, or rather, his briefs off my hips. I let him put the lid down and guide me down to a sitting position and his hands pushed my legs apart. We both knew I was wet already. We both knew I wanted this.

"Brandon," I exhaled, "please."

He knelt down and pushed his head between my thighs. When his tongue made contact I felt electricity shot through my body. Thoughts filled my head. How the rush of what and where we were doing this, how badly I wanted to orgasm, how we could be caught at anytime.

I dragged my fingers down the back of his head and pulled him against me. Any form of control had left me the moment he entered this room. I wouldn't care if he stood us up and fucked me against the wall or, oh god, if he bent me over and entered me from behind!

He pushed his soft muscle past my wet lips and penetrated me over and over. My body was on fire and it was all I could do to silence my passion.

"MMM! MMM!" I screamed through closed lips.

Faster and faster his tongue moved against me. He had barely begun and I was almost finished.

"Ohhhhh!" I let a long moan escape my lips.

Then his lips surrounded my hot button and he focused all of his attention in flicking it with his tongue.

"Mm, god, damn, you." I quietly said between breaths.

My body spasmed and jerked against his face as I enjoyed one of the quickest and most intense orgasms I've ever had. He kept licking me until I stopped groaning and collapsed backwards in exhaustion.

"You came pretty quickly Em." He stated the obvious. "Sure you're done?"

He stood up and I saw the huge bulge in his pants. If I hadn't just orgasmed I would've torn his pants off but I was back in control of myself, for now.

"I'm done Brandon. You get out of here before you're caught. I'll see you in the lunchroom." I replied. "I wasn't lying when I said I was starving."

He left me without another word. I heard the main door open and close. I took a few minutes to catch my breath before I stood and, once again, fixed my uniform.

By the time I got to eat lunch I had only five minutes left. As eventful as the half-hour had been the rest of the day was boring as hell. All too soon I was saying goodbye to Brandon. He had to work that evening so I was forced to wait to spend some real quality time with him.

When I got home I was surprised to see my mom already at the kitchen table. Even more surprising was that she had a bottle of rum in her hand. I immediately thought what a 'fun' night I had ahead of me.

I could've gone to my room as she hadn't seen me yet but I also knew she only drank when something was wrong. So I entered the kitchen and smiled when she smiled at me. She seemed very lucid so she'd probably only had one drink so far.

"Hey mom." I greeted her with a hug. "Doing alright?"

"I think so but right now I'm wondering if you'll be alright after I talk to you." She said cryptically.

"Something wrong?" I quickly thought about my recent actions and if I had anything to worry about. "Mind if I put the alcohol away?"

"Go ahead hon." She handed me the bottle. "I've barely started and right now," she uttered a deep sigh, "well, you take priority."

I put the rum in a cabinet and came back to the table. I sat directly across from her and waited for her to begin.

She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms under her chest. It was apparent she was giving some thought to her words. I began to feel slightly uncomfortable as I truly had no idea what she had to say.

'Was I in trouble, was a family member sick, what was it?'

"I've weighed whether or not to ease into this. I don't want to shock you but I also see no reason to be anything than blunt with you. You're a strong girl and can handle this regardless of how I break it to you."

She took one final breath before she spoke words I'll never forget.

"Your father has left us. He filed for divorce this morning and is sending movers for his clothes and belongings as he so casually referred to them."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"We've tried to work at it but we both want different things in life. I argued that we should keep up the illusion until you left for college but uh, he couldn't wait I guess." She looked at me. "I am so sorry Emily."

My vision remained blurry as tears rolled down my cheeks. My family had fallen apart and I hadn't even noticed.

"Is it, is it my..." I started to ask, like I imagine all young people do.

"No!" My mom interrupted. "We just tried to wait till you were out of the state. This has been building for quite some time now. There's something you need to understand Emily," she paused and looked at me uncertainly, "and that is that both of us have been very unfaithful to each other."

"Oh." Was all I could get out while I fought back tears.

"Do you want to keep talking or would you like to take some time?" She asked hesitantly.

"I'll uh, I'll see you in a little while mom."

I remember getting up from the table with my head hanging low. I remember climbing the stairs to my room. The next thing I remember is the sun coming up in the morning.

Chapter Six - Friday

Sad thoughts entered my mind but I pushed them away. Instead I intentionally filled it with sexual thoughts. I knew I needed something to happen that day and I knew I was fast losing out on time to make it happen. Perhaps I somehow found confidence to put my plan into action that sunny Friday morning or perhaps I just didn't care about the consequences. What I do know is that I put on a pair of yellow boy short panties under my cheerleading uniform that day and I've never regretted it.

Friday was school spirit day so everyone on a team could wear their uniforms and all other students could wear our colors. I wore my cheer uniform and I knew Brandon would wear his baseball uniform. The top still had a built-in bra while the skirt had a built-in panty liner. I carefully cut both of them out. Although I wore the yellow bottoms I chose to not wear anything under my cheer top. The cotton material was thick enough that there would be no danger of see-through, and it was supposed to be a warm day.

As I look back on this day I now realize how numb I was. The previous night's news had done so but I still made the choices to do what I did. And given the chance, I'd do it all over again.

When I got to the parking lot I saw Brandon and smiled for the first time in about twelve hours. Knowing him as I did I knew he had no t-shirt on under his jersey. A pair of tight briefs would be under his baseball pants that hung loosely on his frame. I wanted, no, I needed to feel something and I'd have to feel it from him.

I parked and walked to the back corner of the lot where he was. Though he had a smile on his face he never would have expected what I did. His arms went around my back to hug me and I slipped my right hand down his pants and under his briefs. His grunt of surprise barely registered as I found his soft dick.

"Em, what are you doing?"

"Making you hard." I replied.

I stroked his dick and reveled in the sensation of feeling it grow within my grip. In no time at all I felt it fully harden. Half of me wanted to push him into the cab of his truck and take him right then. But there were way too many people that would've been able to know what we were doing. Still, I wanted some privacy.

"Get back in your truck." I told him.

He seemed hesitant but listened to me. He sat on the seat and faced me. If we stayed like this, with his open door blocking me, it would appear like we were just having a normal conversation. So I pulled his pants down below his shaft and slid my hand through the leg hole of his briefs.

"Em? Really?" He had the gall to question me.

Me, the one trying to jerk him off.

"Keep an eye out." I suggested.

I gripped his hard shaft and began to pump my fist up and down. His face slowly changed from one of shock to one of pleasure. I wanted his briefs out of the way. Not just because they were in the way but because I wanted to watch it. I needed to see me satisfy him.

I took hold of his briefs with my left hand and yanked them down when he lifted himself up off the seat. His boxers and pants were around the middle of his thighs so he could quickly recover if someone got too close. With his huge dick out in the open he seemed more on edge but I was in awe again.

The tip swelled when I strengthened my grip and increased the pace. I heard his breathing grew deeper and watched as he grew wet with pre-cum. It couldn't be long now.

"Want me to stop or should I finish you off?"

"Hmm, finish it Em." He sounded happy but I just stared at his dick.

His really nice dick. It was somehow alluring to me. I had seen them in sex-ed and never really thought of them as attractive. But his? His I wanted in my mouth.

"You want to finish in my hand or in my mouth?" I asked him.

I was just about to lower my lips to his dick when he grunted sharply. A deep groan emanated from his throat and white cum exploded from his shaft. I watched it almost hit the ceiling of his cab and kept jerking him off as he groaned in pleasure. By the end of his orgasmI had it all over my fingers and hand. I waited till I was sure he was watching and then I wiped it on the underside of my skirt.

"I just remembered that I had actually come over here to show you something and then got distracted!" I quipped while pulling his briefs up and over his slick penis.

"I'm uh, I'm glad you did." He exhaled.

He stepped out of the cab and put his hand down his pants. I watched as he maneuvered his still hard dick so that it pointed down and ran along his right thigh. When he was done I saw that it was fully hidden from view due to his baggy pants.

"What'd you want to show me?" He asked.

I would later form many opinions about my behavior that day. From publicly jerking my boyfriend off to what I was about to do now and even more so later on. But in the moment of the day I didn't give a shit. What I did give a shit about that day was Brandon. And I wanted him to only give a shit about me and nothing else.

So I put my hands on his shoulders and moved him to the side. I climbed into the cab and put my hands and knees on the bench seat. He had a perfect view up my skirt if he so chose to push it up. Which proved irresistible to him as I knew it would.

His hands slid up my thighs and across my bottom. I sighed when I felt my skirt go over my hips and heard him gasp upon discovering my yellow underwear.

"My god Emily. Your ass is amazing." He complimented me.

"Tell me again."

"It's so round." His hands glided over my derrière. "So fucking perfect." His fingers dug into my flesh and I moaned in pleasure. "We need to have sex tonight." He stated.

"What's wrong with lunch time?" I hinted.

My skirt was pulled back down and he guided me backwards until my feet were on the pavement again. I turned to face him.

"I don't know what's gotten into you today Em but I gotta say that I'm a fan." He was smiling at me.

'Poor bastard.' I thought with a smile.

If he only knew why I was acting out. It might break him if I shared my sadness. Even a brief thought could cause an outpouring of tears. Today would be a good distraction and maybe some other time I'd tell him.

I took another quick look to make sure no parent or teacher was watching us. I took his hand and placed it on my butt.

"It's all yours in a few hours." I said as he squeezed me, hard.

I wish I could say that I was truly in control of myself. But something had snapped inside of me and though there was a tiny bit of logical sense that said I should stop my plan I quickly ignored it. I wanted to lose control today. I wanted to not be the good and innocent little girl everyone thought I was. And if I got caught doing what I had planned, then so be it.

I gave him a quick kiss and we walked into school for morning classes. The whole week had been more or less of a joke and today was no exception. The first two periods were just a waste of everyone's time and then it was time for our pep rally practice. I ran into a stall in the ladies room to enact the next step of my plan.

I reached under my skirt and took off my panties. I only had minutes to catch Brandon before he went to third period as he merely had to show up and be in uniform instead of practicing like we did.

I ran back out into the hallway and blew past Ashley on my way to catch him. She called after me but I kept going until I found him. I walked up next to him and took hold of his hand. He turned to face me with a smile on his lips but all I did was use our bodies to hide the fact that I was pushing my yellow undies into his palm.

His brown eyes went wide in excitement. He slung his backpack off his shoulder and quickly stuffed them in there.

"So if a strong wind catches your skirt?" He asked.

"Then you wouldn't be the only male to have ever seen me bottomless." I replied before turning and fast-walking back to meet Ashley.

I almost looked back. I wanted to see the look on his face knowing that I was a quick lift away from being fully accessible to him. But I knew I had power right now. I knew I had made him desire me. Maybe lunchtime would be too early after all, maybe I'd make him wait longer.

I made sure there were no boys right behind me as I dashed up the stairs. Perhaps I was being way more sexually aggressive today but that didn't mean I was handing out free passes. Once in the gym I joined my cheer squad.

1...345678