Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up dude?"

Sammy shook his head. "Chris. I have not seem him all week. He is not answering his phone."

No wise cracks, no sniggering suggestions. Fuck me he sounded worried too.

"When did you see or hear from Chris last, Sonny?"

I got to my feet. "I saw him last when you did, Sammy. Sunday night. I left you and him with your mothers, your nude mothers in fact ready to fuck them."

Sammy nodded. "Since then? Have you heard anything? That is not like him. Chris never cuts class. He always does what he is supposed to do. I don't think he cut class even in high school!"

I nodded. I had to check on Annie. I had the niggling feeling that the two absences were connected, likely by cock in pussy or ass or mouth or something like that. But I did not say that. "Where is your car?"

Sammy just gestured and I followed him to it. A quiet Sammy was unusual and it bothered me more than Chris skipping class. Maybe he was lightening up a little; Chris was a tense fellow and the MILF List was rearranging his deck chairs. I had no idea.

Once in the Camaro, we rode in silence. Finally I said, "I doubt anything is wrong. He just got the pussy rights to his mother. I bet he has not gotten out of bed since Sunday night and Mrs. Wills is sore and satisfied for the first time in a long while."

Sammy looked over at me as we sat at the traffic light. After a moment he smiled, not a Sammy-grin but a smile.

I got it then. He had something on his mind he did not want to bring up. I puzzled over that for a moment and then Athena sprang from my forehead. I almost did the V-8 bump. I knew what was on his mind. With Laura given to Chris, Landon and Brent balls deep in their respective MILFs, Sammy was feeling left out! I had just the solution.

"You busy Friday night, Sammy?"

He glanced at me and shook his head, not really focusing on me or what I was saying.

I dialed Mom. "Mom? What are you doing?"

She said she was working.

"Late again tonight?"

She was.

"How about Friday? Are you going to be back in town by then?"

She was.

"Do you think you could get a break?"

She asked what I had in mind.

"I think you need to go out. Do you think you could be available Friday night. I mean available, Mom."

She paused then said maybe she could get out by seven. Her voice took on that purr like she had something specific in mind.

"You know about the arrangement I have with Mrs. Honeywell, right. Well, I need to balance that out." I hesitated.

"With me?" My wonderful mother said, not forcing me to beg.

"Right. With you."

"With Sammy? Is that it? First Brent, and now Sammy?"

"Mom, you can . . . " She did not let me get the sentence finished.

"Of course. That is not my point. I just want to be sure you are not showing me special favor."

I almost laughed out loud. What a cool problem to have to solve. "No, Mom. I think the other MILFs are getting plenty of attention of the kind they want. Why, is someone complaining in the Mom network?"

"No, no, not at all. You are roundly loved. But everyone is wondering how this all ends." She left that statement alone, not making it a question but I answered it anyway.

"Once Mrs. Clark and Mrs. Wills are air tight, then we'll be done with this deal. You all can go back to being moms, just moms I mean. We'll put paid to the MILF list and make it history."

I imagined her nodding in that, "of course I am right and I am glad you know it" way she had when I told her what she wanted to hear. In this case, I was pretty sure we were actually in agreement. I made a mental note to suss that out with the guys. Would our MILFs quit lying down for us and would we quit asking? I had not idea!

"Good, Sonny. I mean, we all like this but it is like vacation, no one wants to be a tourist permanently. Like you say, fun while it lasts but then, it has to end."

Our time apart had left her thinking. I wondered if the other MILFs were having similar thoughts. No matter. Like I had thought before, if everything halted right now, we all had way more spank bank deposits than any other guys our age, maybe any other guys at all, anywhere, forever! Then I felt a little guilty. I certainly was not positioning Alissa for such a closed-end arrangement. As long as her firm represented Sid Kingston, Alissa could be mine. I felt guilty thinking that but it was so. She would always have to bend over the desk for me because of how that all came about. Somehow, I did not care. I wished I had planned it, you know, like I had designed the web I had her entangled in but I could never have imagined Sid watching me fuck his wife with such equanimity. Alissa was not complaining, at least not to me. I knew I could please her and so far, it had not rattled her life and if a reckoning was coming, I could not see it.

"So, seven? I'll have Sammy pick you up at the office?"

"Six. For this, I'll leave early. I get in Thursday night late so I'll be in the office. But I will need to clean up. I'll let Georgia have the car unless you need it."

"That works. Sammy will call you tomorrow to connect up. He will take you to his house. I think Alissa should have to listen to you scream for once rather than always making Sammy listen to her. Bye mom." I hung up and looked over at Sammy.

Sammy kept his eyes studiously on the road like he had not heard that conversation.

"I got you a date." I said softly.

Sammy looked at me but just grinned. "Thanks, Sonny." He said. After a few moments his eyes flicked to me from the road. "I, I really want to fuck your mom, Cici." He giggled, like a little girl getting a new Barbie. "I love saying that out loud finally. You ain't mad, are you?"

I shook my head, staring at the road, feeling the enormity of what we boys were doing with our MIFLs. We are definitely not normal but who the fuck likes normal, anyway? "You mad about me and your mom?" I asked tellingly.

"Shit, no, Sonny. She, I think she is happy and she is not all focused on my dad getting a leg over with his white woman. I can't tell if you just take her mind off of it or if screwing you is actually cathartic, you know, like therapy. Anyway, thanks. We all owe you."

I wanted to tell him no thanks was needed but let it be. It was great of him to say so. We drove all the way to the Wills neighborhood in silence.

As we approached their house, Sammy muttered. "Jesus, I hope nothing is wrong. What if his old man came home and found them knocking boots?"

I felt a lurch. What if Jeb returned? That feeling lingered leaving a sour taste in my mouth. Landon's car was in their drive but he was not visible so he must be inside. That was a good sign anyway.

We got out of the car and strode to the door. I decided not to punch the door bell and just opened the door. We walked inside around to the kitchen. Landon and Chris were sitting at the kitchen table, each with a beer.

"Beer? This early?" I said.

"I turned twenty-on." Chris said. "You fucks missed my birthday."

That was crap. He was a libra. Oh, fuck this was October. Well, he was not twenty-one any more than I was or was he? Suddenly I was not so sure. I changed the subject. "Where is Laura?"

Chris looked up at me. That little shift that had always made his blue eyes seem pale was gone. He did not look away from me either. He just regarded me for a few moments, steady as stone and cool as a cucumber. "Downstairs." He said.

Landon had not looked around at us. He sat hunched over his beer. That seemed odd.

"Chris, you haven't been in class, Sammy says."

Chris shook his head. "Homework." He smirked, a slight sneer of his lips that did not touch his eyes.

For a second I was scared of him but then realized I was seeing exhaustion. Following my earlier intuition I asked, "What about Mrs. Kingston? Have you seen her?"

Chris nodded. "Yep. She's downstairs, too."

This Chris, tired or not, I had never seen before. It was like he was a different guy. "Fuck me." I thought. "What is going on here?"

Out loud I said, "Is she okay? Are they okay?"

Chris just gazed at me. He blinked once, a slow motion that hardly qualified as a blink, like he was about to go to sleep then remembered he was supposed to be awake and opened his closed eyes.

"Chris?" Was he on drugs? "Chris?"

"They are fine, Sonny." Landon said. He still did not look at me. "Fuck me they are great. Go see for yourself." Now he turned around. His eyes were wide and fixed. "You won't fucking believe it."

Now I did get a rush. My cock got hard. Laura and Annie, in the basement, Chris exhausted. Landon looking shell shocked? What could that mean? I had no idea but that wasn't right. I had some idea what it meant but no idea with it implied. Well, my cock knew what it meant but he has a very limited vocabulary. My cock thought it meant free pussy but that was not the issue. Something had changed. Something about Chris was really, really, different.

I walked to the basement door and went down the stairs. The lights were off but dim daylight swathed the basement. I found the switch and turned it on. Landon was right. I did not fucking believe it.

Mrs. Wills and Mrs. Kingston were bound together on a long narrow table. Or something. I did not really know what it was I was seeing. It was about eight or ten feet long and maybe eighteen inches wide, padded from end to end. The women were bent over the end, bent at the waist, their arms stretched over their heads. Their wrists were bound together, enclosed in leather cuffs to the elbow and hooked together. A rope ran between Mrs. Wills and Mrs. Kingston down the table length that attached to their secured wrists. When one woman tugged the other woman was pulled by the wrists. A broad, soft-leather strap bound them both to each end of the table, around their torso, just above their waists at about the points of their last rib. Their legs were bound; not together but individually. Each one had bands around them. Two at the thigh, two on the calves.

Oh, they were both topless. I could see Annie still had on a skirt but her back was bare, her little tits were mashed to the table. Laura's larger breasts bulged on the edge. The surface they lay over was padded with a dark blue velvet cushion. Both women were blindfolded and I could see earpods in their ears and once I listened, I could hear the faint clang of sound from the earpods. Behind me I heard the other guys coming down the stairs.

Sammy had followed me. "Holy shit." Sammy breathed, amazement in his voice. "You skipped class for this?"

God, Sammy could say the damnedest things.

Chris lead Landon down behind us.

"I have been working on this since you first fucked Mom." Chris said from the foot of the stairs. "Built it myself. Mom would come down and look at it and just shake her head. I don't think she had any idea what I was doing. I found plans on the internet but adjusted them a little. Watch this." He walked over behind Annie and reached past her legs and flicked a latch. He stepped forward onto a little pedal mechanism. Annie lifted her head when Chris lay a hand on her bare back. The table came alive beneath her. She grunted and jerked. When she jerked she tugged on the rope attached to Laura's bound wrists. Laura lifted her head and pointed her unseeing eyes around the room. Lifting their heads made both women lift their asses. Any right thinking man with a cock for females would have sworn they were asking mutely to be mounted and right then. The effect was, I confess, electrifying.

Chris stepped forward on a pedal. Annie's legs spread wide below and behind her, opening her like a little gate. She grunted and her body squirmed, a motion that traveled down the cord to Laura and she squirmed. Annie's legs widened without any movement on her part. Suddenly she was opened, utterly without any say in the matter. She was completely helpless. Her voice sounded aroused, clogged as it was with the gag. Chris stepped between her legs and they spread wider while her hips arched up, bending her body at the small of her bare back.

Annie grunted and jerked on the rope. Laura grunted and squirmed. They were both helpless. They were both gagged. Something about the way they moved in their poses suggested they were both aroused. Or, well maybe that was just me projecting.

Chris folded Annie's skirt up over her back. Her hips were bare. He traced a finger down the cleft of her ass. Her hips twitched. Her jerk, jerked Laura. They groaned, Annie laid her head down and arched her ass against the bonds that bound her to the table. She sighed and relaxed.

The inclination to release the women struck me in the stomach but it was followed by a contrary thought, an observation really. Neither woman struggled. They knew we were there. They could sort of hear us talking I think. Neither struggled against her bonds. They lay still, quiescent, waiting. I could see the narrow table had a slit in it, well padded, into which they could fit their noses and foreheads most comfortably. Both were blowing through their noses, struggling to get enough air in whatever state they were in, tied as they were. When Chris pressed his finger into Annie's pussy, she bucked and keened through the stuffing and gag in her mouth. Her body arched just a little but she had little slack to move.

The contraption held her. With her legs spread wide, anyone could stand behind her and fuck her. She was completely open to such use. With her skirt over her lower back, she was completely exposed.

"I made a little mistake." Chris spoke softly. "I could not figure out how to make it adjustable. I made it fit Mom and Annie pretty well but anyone much taller will not fit in the closed position unless I make the table legs longer."

This sounded like the old Chris. He wanted approval, his pride showing and the request for validation throbbed in his tone. He moved his finger inside of Annie, stroking her. She squished. I could hear it. She was wet or maybe full of cum? Chris stroked her.

Her body bucked hard against the restraints, a very small movement compared to what would be expected of a woman being penetrated that way. She grunted and keened with effort, nearly her only response. She struggled to respond to his probing but could not. Her feet did not touch the ground so she was suspended over the end of the table. Her legs lay in long cupped splints, padded and formed to fit comfortably against her legs, like half-pipes. The bindings on her legs held her fast into each pipe. One pipe for the calf, one for the thigh, gnarled to avoid chafing. Despite her spread and stretched pose, she appeared quite comfortable. The strap around her waist and a complex web around her shoulders locked her in place. The cord to Laura attached to the forearm bindings—dark leather cuffs that went from wrist to elbow, with metal rings in them to which the cord was attached—ran through a large eye at the mid point of the table, looped though it and attached to Mrs. Wills on the other end. When one pulled, the other was yanked.

"Want a go? Anyone. They are clean. I haven't fucked them since last night." Chris looked around at the three of us. "I made a box yesterday, you know to stand on while you fuck them. Two, one for each end. This way they are too high to fuck comfortably, well for me anyway. The box makes it easier. I tried it out but it slides. I just put on latches that secure it to the horse this afternoon. I was about to test it out when Landon came banging on my door." He grinned darkly. "I call it the fuck horse. For someone like Annie, she is completely suspended off the ground. When you enter her, she will come." Chris smiled and he disappeared, replaced by this other guy, the guy with two women bound to a fuck horse in his basement.

"How long have you had them like this?" I asked. I wanted to shiver, weirded out but my cock was too fucking hard and I felt flushed. If I shivered it would be from adrenaline. But I was still weirded out.

"Since ten. This morning. I let them sleep in. We did ten and ten yesterday evening."

"Ten and ten?" Sammy asked.

Chris looked at him. "Ten orgasm for each of them. I tried to vary them but wanted them to occur as fast as possible. I used Mom's toys and some I obtained on my own. They both came really quickly once I had them both tied down. Then I fucked them. Annie was first. By the time she got to ten, she was tired. Fucking her tired was unbelievable. She could not help herself. She could not stop coming. She squealed and thrashed while I hammered her. I think Mom was jealous. I did not blindfold her last night and she watched while Annie jerked on her and came while I fucked her. I did Mom the same way and she came just as fast as dear Annie here." He ran his hands up Annie's lean thighs, under the skirt and onto her ass. Annie wiggled her ass. She grunted then relaxed back onto the table.

Chris finally looked at me. "I entered both this morning at about noon when I was finishing up the fuck boxes and Annie came as soon as I slide into her. I think the anticipation is like foreplay. All they can think about is being in a vulnerable position like this, just waiting for someone to fuck them. That is all they think about. It keeps them horny." Chris shrugged. "Just a theory. Try them. I bet Annie will come right away before you get half inside. Mom, she likes a little more pumping but she'll come right way, too. Soon, I mean, fast. She is easy to make climax after she starts. Annie tends to start and stop."

Chris looked at me. "Don't worry. She doesn't owe you much. Ask her."

My curiosity overcame my shock at what I was seeking. Funny to think that after all the things I had seen and done that I could be shocked but reality is always more sumptuous than imagination, unless you were practiced.

I went down the length of the table to Laura. I caressed her head and she lifted it, her covered eyes wagging back and forth. I carefully removed the gag and wadding from her mouth. The panties I took from her mouth looked suspiciously like Annie's. I could be wrong. I removed the buds from her ears.

"Laura, Mrs. Wills?" I said, trying not to sound concerned.

"Five times. He only let me come five times." Laura said quickly. Then she dropped her head to the table. "Except, except for the ten and ten yesterday. Do I owe you for that? Oh my god, Sonny, I will, will have to fuck the whole city if I keep this up."

I glanced at Sammy and Landon who seemed like they did not understand Laura's language. Of course they did not know what she was talking about. So much for my concern and for my equation of orgasms for strangers. Clearly I had miscalculated the degree of anticipation in my buddy, Chris. By quite a bit, it seemed.

"Are you okay?" I asked Laura, though I had no real doubt about it. She was plenty willing to be where she was.

"Ask my son." Laura whispered. "You may own me but my son is my master."

I looked at Chris. His eyes met mine but his gaze did not waver or flit away. Not like Chris at all.

"Fuck her. Let's all fuck them. I have not tried it out with a cock in them both. There is a little shift in the fuck shelf. When you push them it shifts away, a max of about six inches but there is a spring assembly that allows about three inches with enough push. When you relax, she snaps back onto you. The whole table shifts. The sudden stop grinds you into them and they come like storms. And Mom's lying. I bet she has come two dozen times since Monday. I introduced her to it Monday. Annie interfered that afternoon."

"Sid called me, Chris. He has not been able to get in touch with her." I said.

The flat stare flickered. Chris pulled the ear buds from Annie's ears. "Annie, you did not tell me you needed to talk to your husband."