Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale moaned in frustration as her sensations diminished slightly, but then Shar recommenced, thrusting harder and deeper than before. Almost immediately Dale was ready to cum, her breathing shortened and became faster, her eyes closed, her fists clenched and then she exploded into orgasm.

"Yessss, yesssss, oooohhhh, I'M CUMMMMINGGGG, AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!" she screamed as she writhed on the bed beneath Shar.

Shar thrust a few more times then once again tensed as yet another orgasm flowed through her body. After that one she relaxed, taking her weight as she watched her mom gradually regain control of herself and smile up at her.

"Thank you, sweetheart," panted Dale once she regained her senses, "That was absolutely beautiful."

"Mine was lovely too, Mom," replied Shar, "Nowhere near as intense as before but just sweet and gentle. Thank you for teaching me."

"My pleasure, literally," grinned Dale.

They cuddled for a while on the bed, dozing a little in post-orgasmic bliss as their bodies re-established their normal rhythms, Shar withdrew the dildo and rolled over, unfastening it then turning back to her mom and cuddling together as they both drifted off to sleep.

**************************

"You did what?" asked an incredulous Jude after Dale casually mentioned that she and Shar had made love the previous evening.

"You heard me, and keep your voice down," remonstrated Dale, looking nervously around the staff cafeteria. "It was great fun and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I feel so satisfied sexually," she confided, her lips close to Jude's ear.

"And how was Shar?" asked Jude, knowing the extreme sexual demands Dale's daughter had placed on Trevor's libido.

"She woke this morning and complained how sexy she felt. Amazing. It seems the more sex she has the more she wants. She's a total nymphomaniac; seems she simply can't be satisfied. She said that it was fun, she wants to do it again, probably tonight, but she said she missed having her usual protein injection. Seems she dips her finger in and sucks it the following morning usually. So I guess she'll spend the next few nights with Ben until she exhausts him."

"You know, what we need to do is to get a sports team of guys and she can entertain them for a whole night. Maybe she'll be satisfied with that."

"Probably not even then. The problem with nymphos is that they always want more but can never be satisfied. Guys initially think that's great, but after a while the novelty wears off and the poor woman moves from guy to guy trying to gain lasting satisfaction. It would actually be quite a lonely and frustrating life I would think."

"Yes," agreed Jude. "I wonder how we can help her, or even if we can."

"I doubt we can, all we can do is simply accept her as she is and know that she'll want to shag anything on two legs, male or female now it appears. Where did the time go?" asked Dale looking at the clock as people started returning to work. "Oh well, catch you later."

The two women returned to their work stations but Jude couldn't lose the mental images of Shar cumming again and again on Dale's huge dildo. After a while she went to the rest room and fingered herself to orgasm, which took only a matter of seconds, after which she could concentrate on her work a little better.

That evening Jude told Trevor about Shar's apparent inability to achieve sexual satisfaction.

"Maybe we four guys could help out," he suggested, "I'm sure that if we did a team fuck Shar would be satisfied."

"No, if she's not satisfied after cumming until she's unconscious, I can't see that you guys could help. All that would happen is that none of you would be able to carry out your husbandly or boyfriendly duties for a few days and that Shar would most likely be sore for a while too."

"Ok, well, I don't know the solution and it's really not our problem, and right now I want to take you to bed and fuck you silly."

Without further ado, Trevor stood, picked Jude up in his arms and carried her kicking, struggling and laughing into the bedroom, where he placed her face down on their bed. He quickly flipped her skirt up, her panties down, held her in place with one hand while he pulled his belt from his trousers and laid a stroke across her naked ass.

Jude yelped and tried again to roll out from under Trevor's hand, but he held her easily and laid a second stroke parallel to the first.

"Stop! Why are you doing this?" yelled Jude.

"Because I felt like it and because you cast aspersions at my manliness and that of the other three guys by insinuating that we're not able to satisfy a woman. So I thought it was time to show you who's boss and give you a taste of satisfaction." He laid a third stroke across her ass. "Now, stop struggling or I'll have to continue your beating."

Jude stopped for a few seconds while she considered this, feeling her stinging ass cheeks and her raging sexual appetite which seemed to grow with each stroke. She made her decision and resumed her struggle. Trevor pressed her down harder onto the bed.

"Alright, you asked for it," he told her and laid four more strokes in rapid succession on Jude's rapidly reddening cheeks.

"Do you want more?" he asked as he paused.

"Y-y-yes, darling."

"Then beg for them," he replied.

"P-p-please, honey, beat me some more, please."

Trevor laid another two on her ass, looking at the beautiful rosy glow of her skin, then told her to turn over and released his hand from her back. Jude quickly flipped onto her back, automatically spreading her legs wide, knees bent, putting her pussy on display for her husband.

"Huh, looks like you want me to fuck you, well, I will, but not yet. I have some more pain to inflict on you first."

He quickly unzipped the front of her work smock, pushing both sides apart, then unclipped her front fastening bra and moving the cups off her ample breasts.

"I wonder how you'll like the feel of my belt on your breasts," he commented as he held both her wrists over her head, gazing at her gorgeous nearly naked body exposed to him, then placed two quick strokes, one on each breast right across the nipple, in quick succession.

Jude screamed, partly in pain but mostly surprise as he struck again twice across her soft, sensitive belly. He watched as her breasts and belly reddened after the blows.

"Please, darling, fuck me. I want you inside me now. I'm sooo horny."

"All in good time. Spread your legs wider." Jude moved her legs apart a little more. "Wider," he commanded. Again a small movement. Trevor released her wrists and with both hands pulled her knees apart, bending them at the same time, until her sopping pussy was wide open and gaping at him.

"That's better," he said soothingly, gently rubbing her large exposed clit, "Much better. Have you ever been beaten on your clit? Ever wondered what it would feel like to have a piece of hard leather contact that delicate organ at high speed? Ever wondered how the pain would feel as it lanced through your body, through every nerve, causing immense pain as it passed through you. Causing you to feel horny as possible, causing you to cum hard just from that one stroke? Well, wonder no more."

Thus saying, he swung the belt directly at her clit, the end wrapping between her legs. Jude convulsed, then screamed, loud and long.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! OOOOOHHHHH, the pain, ooooohhhhh, yes, darling, yes, I'm cummmingggggg, hit me again, more , again, hit me hard."

Trevor did, two more strokes following one another on her clit as Jude went into orbit, yelling, screaming, writhing in pain and ecstasy as she came, on and on and on until she was exhausted and collapsed, inert, eyes closed, panting for breath. Trevor watched her with a smile. He had never done this before to anyone but had always had an idea in the back of his mind that pain and pleasure were closely interlinked and that there must be a way to cause someone to experience intense pleasure by inflicting pain. At last, he thought, he may have found the key.

Slowly Jude came back to reality, opening one eye at a time, seeing her beloved husband still standing beside the bed, watching her recover from her amazing orgasm.

"I love you, honey," she whispered. "Thank you so very much for that. It was just what I needed."

"Pleased I could help," Trevor replied. "Now it's my turn, I think."

"No, not yet. I want to strip you first then I want to return your favor. What's good for the gander, you know."

Jude propped herself up on her elbows then sat on the bed, fully removing her clothing, then reaching for Trevor. They kissed hungrily, tongues exploring each other's mouth as Jude's hands unfastened and removed Trevor's clothing until he stood before her, stark naked, his cock hard and ready, his balls tightly pulled against its base. She reached for his balls, carefully avoiding touching his cock.

"I wonder what we can do with these," she mused, "How would you look without them?"

She pushed them upwards, each into its socket alongside his cock, then she held them there with thumb and forefinger of one hand while stretching his ball sac downwards, stretching, stretching the tight skin until it was longer and softer.

"Hmmm, you'd look quite good without balls. Shall we cut them off, do you think?"

"No, darling, that would be going too far. Firstly, there'd be no more sex, secondly, no children that you talked about. Best just leave them be."

"Yes, of course, honey, I wouldn't want to cut them off, because then I'd have nothing to torture."

As she said the last word she popped them down into his sac, grabbed them hard and twisted half a turn.

"Yeowww!!" shouted Trevor, struggling to escape yet unable to move away for fear of overstretching his balls.

"Hmmm, so let's see how they respond to a little punishment. Lie on your back on the bed," she said releasing Trevor's balls.

Once he was in the required position, Jude gripped his scrotum above his balls and pulled them down to the bottom of his sac, giving them a squeeze and watching Trevor's face register a grimace. She then picked up Trevor's belt and began tapping his captive balls gently, watching as his face registered slight then growing pain. After nearly 20 taps he asked her to stop.

"Oh, so you want me to stop. Surely you can take more than that. I'm only tapping them gently, you should hardly feel it."

"Maybe, but I do and it hurts. Each blow sends pain radiating into my belly."

"Well, what do you think I felt?" asked Jude, resuming her tapping with his belt.

Trevor resigned himself to the torment, noticing as he did so that the pain of each blow appeared to lessen the more he received. It was as though his balls were becoming accustomed to the blows and could probably tolerate more. He also felt very horny, his hard cock wanting attention.

"Honey, you can probably hit a little harder now. They seem to be growing accustomed to the pain. But really I need to make love to you, I feel soooo horny right now."

Jude grinned and increased the strength of the blows, tightening her grip on his scrotum as she did so and pulling harder to draw his tortured globes further from his body.

"All in good time," she grinned, enjoying the opportunity to inflict pain on her loved one as he had done to her.

After another few strokes she stopped and watched his cock standing erect from its nest of hair, his balls held tightly with her finger and thumb encircling his scrotum. He looks so sexy, she thought, so she lowered her mouth to his cock, kissing the end before engulfing it with her mouth, pushing her head down as far as possible, cutting off her breathing. She moved her tongue around it, feeling with her other hand that there was still half of it out of her mouth. She lifted off him and grabbed a few deep breaths, then went down on him again, sucking, licking and biting his shaft gently as she held her breath.

Trevor was fully enjoying this turn of events, marvelling that his darling sexy wife would do this for the first time ever. His cock became even harder than before, hard enough to split rocks, he thought unrealistically. He closed his eyes, revelling in the sensations that Jude's tongue and mouth were giving him. He felt her lift off him to breathe, then re-engulf him, sending more sensations through his over-stimulated body. He felt himself approaching his release when, without warning, Jude released his balls and removed her mouth.

Trevor opened his eyes and saw his wife straddle his legs, noticing her dripping pussy moving upwards towards his cock. As he watched, she positioned herself above him and then sat down slowly, guiding his cock into her waiting vagina, fully engulfing him in one movement until her crotch was pressed hard against his pubic bone. Jude was leaning over Trevor a little, her hands resting on his chest as she watched sensations flit across his face.

It was almost instinctual for Trevor to reach upwards and cup then fondle Jude's swaying breasts, each tipped with an engorged nipple. He gripped then squeezed them between his thumbs and forefingers, watching the painful pleasure pass across her face.

"Oh, yes, darling, squeeze harder, honey."

He did, just as she began moving back on forth on him, his cock moving in and out of her love tunnel, pressing first against the front side and her clit, then against the rear side as the end of his cock rubbed back and forth across her cervix deep inside. The sensations were extreme. Both knew they would not last long but both also knew that when they came it would be amazing.

That moment approached all too soon. Trevor was moving his hips in time with Jude, giving her all he had. It was too much for him to stand for long. With a cry he arched his back and went rigid as he squirted his pent up sperm against the end of Jude's vagina again and again and again.

Jude felt his hot cum squirting inside her and it was this which drove her over the edge. As Trevor continued to fill her vagina, she let out a short scream and fell forwards onto his chest, her pussy muscles clenching and releasing his cock, milking him of all he had as Jude's orgasm took control of her body and she writhed in pure ecstasy on Trevor's cock.

Gradually the sensations diminished and after a few minutes the lovers lay together, Jude panting on Trevor's body, as they sought to regain their breaths and come down from their highs.

"Oh, darling, that was wonderful," cooed Jude into Trevor's ear.

"Yes, I totally agree, you were fantastic, sweetheart," replied Trevor.

They lay there for what seemed to be a long time, Trevor gently stroking Jude's back and sides while Jude kissed Trevor repeatedly. Eventually they parted, Trevor's now soft cock flopping out of Jude's vagina, releasing a flood of their combined juices onto the sheets.

****************************

"It was easily the most intense session we've ever had," finished Jude as she and Dale ate lunch in a secluded corner of the staff cafeteria.

"It sounds awesome," agreed Dale, "Was that the first time you'd experimented with light BDSM?"

"Yes, but it's certainly not going to be the last. I was amazed at how much it sensitized my whole body, and I guess it was the same for Trevor. We also talked about Shar's apparent insatiability and Trevor suggested that the four guys have a session with her to try to satisfy her."

"Well, I guess that may be possible," said Dale dubiously, her mother's instinct coming to the fore, "But of course it would depend on what Shar wanted."

"Of course. If you wanted you could even do the finale with your strap-on," grinned Jude.

Dale blushed. "Hmmm, maybe," she replied non-committedly, "Do you think I should suggest it to Shar?"

"Well, it wouldn't hurt, even just to see how she'd respond. After all, it's not as though she's monogamous."

"Right, I'll ask her tonight," grinned Dale, "After all, she can only act horrified and say no, but there's just a possibility that she'll agree. How can we get in to watch, do you think?"

"Oh, I'm sure we'll have little trouble getting an invite to the party. You'll be there with your strap-on and I can come along to supply refreshments or something. Anyway, work time again."

That evening Dale suggested the idea to Shar who firstly blushed furiously and pretended to be shocked. Once the expected reaction had ended, she then appeared to consider it seriously.

"You know, that may not be a totally stupid idea," she said, "There's always the possibility that I'll be satisfied after a concentrated fuck session and if not, at least I'll have learnt something about me. In fact, the more I think about the idea the more I like it. When can we do it?"

"How about this coming weekend. I guess if it happens then it will really be this cumming weekend," joked Dale. "Would you like me to make inquiries or do you want to do that?"

Shar blushed again. "Would you please? I really don't know if I could phone four guys and ask them to attend a party to fuck me."

Dale agreed and Shar went off to dress for a date she had arranged with Ben while Dale went to her room to prepare for Mark's expected visit.

"'Bye, Mom," called Shar as she opened the door to greet Ben.

"'Bye, darling," called Dale from her bedroom, "Have fun."

"We will. You too," Shar called back before closing the door and melting into Ben's loving arms.

After the greeting formalities and gropes, they walked together to Ben's car and headed off towards Ben's apartment. On the way Shar mentioned casually the topic of discussion she'd had with Dale.

"You mean you'd really want to make love to four men in one session?" asked Ben incredulously. "You've never told me that you're dissatisfied with our love making."

"Darling, you love me wonderfully and I love you for it. But you must have noticed that after you've cum a few times with me you're having great difficulty getting him hard while I'm still raring to go. I just don't know the feeling of being completely satisfied, totally sexually satiated. If there were four guys and each one fucked me, say, three times, that's 12 times and if I cum each time and maybe twice on some of them, that would mean I'd cum maybe 15 or 18 times. Maybe, just maybe, I would then know how it feels to be totally satisfied and not want more sex. Would that be OK if I did that, darling? It's not as though you don't know the guys."

"Knowing them just makes it worse, to some extent. Guys are different from girls, we don't tend to talk about sex together except maybe to discuss how a woman would be in bed. But actually being in a room with another guy making love to someone, especially to the same woman you've just made love to, just sort of isn't a guy thing."

"So you guys don't like watching women getting fucked?"

"Well, yes, we do, but not by our mates, and not the same girl as we've just been with."

"Well, I guess it may be a new experience because it's what I want to do. I'm sure you'll cope. Tell you what though, if you're able to completely satisfy me tonight then I'll call it off. Deal?"

"Deal," agreed Ben, as they arrived at his apartment.

Once inside they wasted no time stripping each other, after which Ben chased Shar into the bedroom where they fell on the bed in an amorous naked embrace. It took only seconds before Ben was thrusting his hard cock between Shar's legs and into her already flowing vagina. They went at it like rabbits at full moon, both cumming hard simultaneously, Ben filling her tunnel to overflowing, before they lay together cuddling on the bed.

"Now, do you still feel sexy and want more?" asked Ben.

"Oh yes, darling, that was a beautiful entrée, but I'm still waiting for the main course, let alone all the other courses I'm expecting."

"Hmmm, well, we'll see after a few more just how easily satisfied you can be," replied Ben hopefully.

123456...8