Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They threw on gowns against the coolness of the evening and Ben poured them each a drink while he found a suitably erotic movie which they watched on the large television in the lounge.

"Tell you what," suggested Shar, "If you can fuck me each time the heroine gets fucked and still cum in me at the end, then I'll call off the orgy."

"OK, that sounds fair. Looks like she's about to get it again. Come over here, darling, spread your legs and sit on me. If we both face the screen we can both watch and see if we can cum when they do."

Shar settled down on to Ben's rampant cock once more, watching the movie as the heroine also rode a guy with a massive organ.

"Were does she put it all?" marvelled Shar.

"Same place you put mine, and a lovely warm slippery place it is too."

They weren't quite ready to cum when the screen characters came, but both came hard a few seconds later, Ben squeezing and pulling on Shar's engorged nipples as they watched the screen characters separate. Shar turned around and sat on Ben's lap, rubbing her wet pussy gently over his crotch, trying to stimulate his cock to hardness for the next inevitable encounter.

The next time the screen characters engaged in sex Shar was bent over the back of the sofa and Ben implanted himself deeply from behind, once again reaching around her to caress and stimulate her breasts. Fairly obviously the stud and his lady on the screen were vastly fresher than Ben and Shar but they delayed their ending, trying numerous positions until finally he came after bringing her to several orgasms.

Ben had also accomplished this, his love-making bringing Shar to several small orgasms before they had a big one together, which caused Shar to bite her lip to stifle her screams of pleasure in consideration for other apartment dwellers. Once they were both spent they paused the video to recover, pouring another drink and relaxing together, cuddling and kissing while they fondled each other. Despite her best efforts, Shar could not arouse Ben to hardness again. They started the video again, hoping this would do the trick.

The finale of the video was an orgy with six men and two women. As they watched the heroine in the movie cum many times while being fucked by each of the six men, they knew that there was no way that they could cum that often together. They managed one more, which dragged on for nearly half an hour, enabling Shar to cum three times on Ben's cock before Ben dribbled his final dose of cum into Shar's vagina.

"Looks like the orgy's still on," grinned Shar.

"Are you sexually satisfied?" asked Ben hopefully.

Shar considered her response for a short time. She knew he'd done his best; knew he had emptied his balls into her, just as he had two nights earlier, but she still felt sexy and still wanted more. What was wrong with her, she wondered.

"You made love to me beautifully, darling, no man could have done it better. But no, I'm not sexually satisfied. I still feel like I need to cum and cum and cum some more. It's certainly not your fault, it's all my problem and I am very grateful to you for the efforts you take to try to satisfy me. I guess it's just a me thing."

Ben leaned forward and kissed Shar, deeply, sensuously, longingly, then picked her up and carried her to bed. They snuggled into each other and went to sleep quickly, Shar holding Ben's still flaccid cock.

Meanwhile shortly after Shar had left home, Mark arrived and was lovingly greeted by Dale, wearing a semi-transparent negligee over very brief bikini underwear. Mark was all for stripping her there and then and fucking her on the floor of the entrance way, but Dale was not so easily conquered and led him into the lounge and poured them drinks.

They sat closely on the sofa, Mark gently stroking Dale's bare thigh with occasional forays to try to insinuate his fingers under her tight G string, which resulted in Dale smacking his hand away. After a while Dale began to take the lead, unzipping Mark's trousers and extracting his rigid cock, which rapidly hardened still more as she fondled it. At last Mark was able to stroke her pussy lips beneath her panties and felt how saturated her crotch was and how much her juices had flowed out of her love tunnel. It was then only a few moves until her panties were on the floor and she was straddling his upper thighs, his cock embedded in her vagina.

"Darling," she whispered in his ear, "I want you to punish me with your belt, honey. Will you do that for me please?"

Mark pushed her away a little and looked at her.

"What brought this on?" he asked.

"Jude told me about Trevor beating her ass, breasts, belly and pussy with his belt and I want you to do it to me so I can feel what it's like, sweetheart. Can you do that for me please? Then I'll let you do whatever you want with me."

Mark agreed and Dale stood up, then helped Mark up and they quickly stripped each other. Dale noticed how much longer and harder Mark's cock had grown after their talk of him beating her. She pulled his belt from his trousers, took a handful of cock and led him to the bedroom, where she handed him his belt and lay over the edge of the bed. She looked back over her shoulder.

"Beat me, please darling," she encouraged him, then braced herself for the first blow.

The first stroke was soft, barely stinging at all.

"Harder, oh, much harder please honey."

Well, if the lady wants it harder, give it to her harder, reasoned Mark. He brought the belt down as hard as he could on her bare ass cheeks.

"YEOWWWW," yelled Dale, her hands immediately cupping her cheeks and rubbing them to try to rub the pain away, "Maybe not quite that hard."

Mark grinned to himself, guessing that as the number of strokes increased she would become accustomed to the pain and want them hard again. He gave her several more strokes, slightly gentler than the last one, but each slightly harder than the one before. Dale took it well, cupping and rubbing her ass after each blow. Mark admired the rosy glow of her twin globes and noticed her juices running down the inside of her thighs. Dale was really aroused; he obviously had a pain slut on his hands, he thought.

"Turn over and lie on the bed," he ordered.

Dale obeyed without hesitation. Mark spread her legs, noticing that her pussy lips were wet and pouting apart, then began beating her breasts, sides first, each stroke slightly harder than the previous one, then gently once again on her nipples. Dale lay there with her eyes closed and rolled her head from side to side, mewling softly, making no attempt to rub her breasts after each stroke. Her breasts and nipples reddened quickly, her nipples pointing up firmly as though reaching out to the belt for more pain. After many strokes he then moved down to her belly, beating the soft skin from the top downwards until he was stroking across her hips and mons. He then moved position and placed his blows lengthwise from her mons between her legs so the hard leather of the belt landed on her pussy lips and protruding clit.

The first stroke like this caused her to bend her legs in a protective reflex as she bit her lip to remain silent. He then hit her again and again, each time slightly harder, each time eliciting a longer and louder moan. He saw she was gripping the sheets with both hands, clenching her fists to hold onto something or hold back from something. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten blows and then she began shuddering before letting out a shriek as her body convulsed in orgasm.

Mark stood still and watched as his darling experienced extreme ecstasy as a result of him inflicting erotic pain on her most sensitive areas. Slowly she relaxed and finally lay still. She then opened her eyes.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was wonderful," she said, a smile as wide as Texas on her face. "Now, please fuck me hard."

Mark wasted no time and quickly dropped the belt, placed an arm beneath each leg, pushed them up and back as he moved forward, her legs over his shoulders and his cock seeking entrance to her running vagina. Once inside, he pushed in fully, using his weight to force his cock to the end, then began rapid in and out movements with his hips. He was close, very close, then he was there. He pushed inwards fully and jettisoned his load against Dale's cervix, causing her to cum once more.

They held each other for several moments until both had finished their orgasms, then rolled sideways and embraced each other tenderly.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful. I'd often wondered what it would be like to be lovingly beaten and when Jude told me about it I decided I wanted you to do it. Now I know what it's like and I also know I want you to do it again sometime please."

"My pleasure," grinned Mark, "It certainly turned you on and I must admit it turned me on as well. I'll be happy to do that for you any time you like."

They kissed and cuddled some more then slept in each other's arms.

*************************

The following weekend Dale and Jude broached the subject of an orgy with Shar to Ben, Mark and Joe. They had decided on a date, the following Saturday evening, and explained the plan to the three men, who were all in favor of it and who all had the following weekend relatively free. Jude spoke with Ben.

"So you're saying that the four of us, including Trevor, will have sex with Shar, the aim being to try to satisfy her sexually?" asked Ben, once he'd recovered from the surprise at Jude's suggestion that his girlfriend would be the target of a gang bang.

"Yes, that's correct, and you'd all be expected to fuck her at least twice each. You surely know that you're unable to satisfy her. She simply drains you dry and wants more. So we thought we'd see if we can actually satisfy her or if that's simply an impossible dream. So what you'd need to do would be to stay away from her and any other women this week. That will give you time to build up your cum bank. Dale and I will be staying celibate also so that Trevor, Joe and Mark will also be well stocked."

"But what will I tell her?" asked an increasingly desperate Ben. "She expects me to service her several times a week."

"Dale has that in hand. I don't know if you know or not, but Dale and Shar have been having sex occasionally using a strap on dildo, so Dale's going to keep Shar at home with that, saying she really wants some girl on girl time. That should keep Shar as happy as it's possible to at present and give both you and Mark time to recuperate."

Ben thought this over for a few seconds before agreeing not to see Shar during the week.

"Ok, but tonight we have a date. Is it Ok to make love a few times this weekend?"

"Yes, of course it is. I'm not asking you to become a monk, just to lay off for a few days before next weekend. You and Shar can most certainly do whatever you wish this weekend, just as Joe, Trevor and I will, but then please take a break for the following few days."

Ben agreed and also agreed not to mention the proposed orgy to Shar.

The weekend before the orgy, Ben and Shar spent the time at Ben's place, ending up with Ben being totally drained and having to bring Shar to several releases both manually and orally; Dale and Mark spent the weekend together, sunbathing beside Dale's pool during the day and making love in Dale's bed each night; Joe, Trevor and Jude spent the weekend as a threesome, enjoying each other's company and sexual prowess at Jude and Trevor's house and in their bed.

"Darlings, I have never felt so completely sexually satisfied as I do now," said Jude as she lay between her two lovers, her breath returning to normal after yet another intense release. "I'm such a lucky woman and so pleased that you two are willing to share a bed with me at the same time. I know how funny some men, including you two until now, are about being naked with a woman at the same time, but this will be necessary if we're to succeed with satisfying Shar next weekend. So you can call this a mini dry run if you like." She chuckled at her choice of words. "From what I can see, dry run just about sums it up right now too. I guess expecting more than four lots of sperm from each of you over a weekend may have been a bit optimistic. However, next weekend you'll have had a week to recuperate so you should be in fine form for fucking Shar senseless."

Trevor and Joe propped themselves up on their elbows and looked at each other across Jude's still heaving breasts.

"You up for some more stimulating of this cheeky chick?" asked Trevor. "Sounds like she's casting aspersions about our masculinity to me. Perhaps she needs to be taught a lesson in manners, do you think?"

"Absolutely," grinned Joe in reply.

Jude glanced from one face to the other, wondering if they were serious, feeling that all she wanted was a sleep right now and wondering what they had in mind. She soon found out.

"Top half or bottom half?" asked Trevor.

"You can have the top half, I'll take the rest," replied Joe.

Trevor leant over and began kissing his wife while playing with her breasts, caressing them, cupping them, twisting and squeezing her nipples between his fingers. As he focussed on this he was unable to see what Joe was doing but from Jude's responses he knew she was enjoying the combined sensations.

Joe had covered her pussy with his mouth and was busily kissing, licking and sucking her clit and pussy lips, pressing his tongue into her entrance and drinking the fluids of her arousal. He then pushed first one, then two and finally four fingers of his hand into her well-lubed and gaping vagina, bending his fingers upwards to massage her G spot while gently rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Jude's body responded to the stimulation by shaking uncontrollably as Jude rolled her head from side to side, making soft mewling sounds as she was transported to paradise. It took only a very few minutes of this before she humped her hips upwards against Joe's hand, let out a shriek and came hard. Trevor played her nipples expertly, from years of practice, intensifying her orgasm before allowing her to relax and rest as both men reduced then ceased their stimulation.

"Omigod, omigod, that was soooo good," sighed Jude after a short time. "You two are amazing. I think that's the most powerful orgasm I've ever had."

Both men moved alongside her, kissing her breasts, belly, nipples, lips and caressing her body all over. Both were horny, their cocks rigid and demanding attention. Jude grasped each in one of her hands and started slowly jacking them up and down. She lifted her head to watch the drops of precum she was milking from their shafts.

"I guess you both wanna fuck me now," she said hoarsely.

They needed no further invitation. Trevor offered Joe first option but he refused.

"No, you first, I want to fuck her when she's really slick with your cream pie," Joe said.

"Ok, if that's what you want, that's what you'll have," replied Trevor, positioning himself between Jude's thighs and easing his cock into her slippery, loose fuck hole. As he hit bottom, Jude moaned.

"You feel so good," she murmured, "So long and so hard, honey. Fuck me good, darling."

Trevor did, although in his hyper-aroused state he knew he wouldn't last long. However, he also knew that Jude had already had a massive cum so he had the freedom to operate at his own speed, without the need to slow down to take her with him. He fucked in and out rapidly, going deep inside, pulling nearly out then back in hard and fast. She was so wet, so slippery, that this rough treatment caused n her no concern as she held him tightly, urging him on, wanting it harder, faster. She reached down and squeezed his balls, hard, the painful pleasure driving him further inside, his pubic bone thumping against her engorged clit. Despite the power and speed of his attack, Jude felt herself almost there, each thump against her clit sending a pulse of sexy sensation to her brain. She released his balls and the sudden change, the lack of the painful part of the pleasure, pushed Trevor over the edge and he thrust as hard and far as he could and squirted his massive load against the end of her vagina.

Trevor lay on Jude, both partners panting, as he came down from his huge cum. Jude felt the frustration of not quite having reached her climax but reassured herself she would when Joe fucked her, as she always did with Joe. After Trevor had recovered, she helped him roll off her so Joe could take his place. However, Joe had different plans.

"I want you doggie style," he growled in her ear, ending his statement with a little 'Ruff' and a playful bite to her neck. Jude got the picture and rolled over then onto all fours, head low, ass high, as he positioned himself behind her, watching several globules of Trevor's cum drip from her pussy to the bedsheets. He grasped her hips and pulled her back against him, his cock sliding smoothly into her wide open love tunnel. He bottomed out with an 'Ooof' from them both, Jude grateful that he was a little shorter than Trevor otherwise he could have caused her considerable pain she thought.

He began moving her back and forth rapidly, each time sinking himself deeply inside her. She noticed that Trevor was positioning himself in front of her, reaching around her to fondle her breasts as they swung beneath her. She also noticed that this position brought his still partially hard cock right in front of her face. She reached for his cock and pushed it into her mouth, sucking it like a popsicle, tasting their combined juices as he continued to stimulate her while Joe fucked into her hard, rapidly approaching his own release.

Suddenly it was over. Joe thrust home hard as his cock began spewing his cum into her depths. The sensation of being filled once more, of Trevor's breast massage and of his cock hardening in her mouth was sensual overload and Jude let out another loud shriek as her arms collapsed and she dropped to the bed, shuddering and shaking as her body experienced a second massive orgasm. After a few minutes the three lovers disentangled, cleaned themselves up and lay together, cuddling lovingly as they dropped into deep, dreamless sleep.

*****************************

At last the weekend arrived. During the previous week Shar had been feeling completely frustrated and horny, having to provide some relief for this situation herself, simply because nobody seemed to be willing to fuck her, a situation that had rarely happened before. It was almost as though they were saving themselves for something or someone, she thought on several occasions.

On Friday evening she and her mom were invited to Jude's place for dinner; just the three of them. Apparently both Joe and Trevor had other appointments, but Jude would not elaborate. Try as Shar might as they sat in the lounge after dinner chatting about nothing in particular, she could not seem to bring the conversation around to sex so was unable to persuade them to take her to bed and fuck her with the toys she knew Jude had. So when Dale accepted Jude's invitation to stay the night in the single beds in the spare room, Shar's heart sank. She knew she wouldn't be cuddling anyone, not even her mom, that night. After the lights were out and she felt her mom was asleep, she fingered herself quietly to an unsatisfactory orgasm, which only had the effect of making her want more. She spent a long, frustrated and largely sleepless night.

Saturday morning arrived at last and after hastily donning a long tee shirt Shar staggered out to the kitchen in a foul mood due to lack of sleep.

"Geez, you look like something the cat dragged in," Trevor greeted her with a wide grin. "Didn't you sleep well?"

"No. I felt way too horny to sleep. I don't know what's wrong but suddenly all the men in my life seem to have deserted me. I can't get anyone to fuck me. Will you, right now?"

123456...8