Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the dildo was on Dale, she approached Shar as Jude had done and rubbed the dildo in the juices dripping from Shar's slit.

"So, you want your mommy to fuck you little girl?" she asked tauntingly, "You want your mommy's big dick in your sopping cunt? You going to be a good girl for your mommy and let your mommy cum from fucking you?"

"Oh yes, Mom, fuck me hard, I'm soooo horny. Please fuck me Mommy."

Dale stood between Shar's legs and Jude adjusted the height slightly, then Dale pushed Shar away, watching her as she paused at the apex of her swing then travelled back towards the waiting cock. Dale missed her entrance the first time and the hard plastic pressed into Shar's perineum.

"Owww! Mom, you've got to aim better than that, please."

"Sorry, darling, try again."

Dale pushed Shar away and on the second try her aim was true and Shar felt the dildo inside her once more, thudding against the end of her passage at the same time as their clits pressed against each other. Try as she might, Shar could not prevent herself from sliding off the shaft. Dale pushed her away again, penetrated her once more and again Shar slid off.

"You might want to go a little closer," Jude suggested, "She's really swinging up too far and probably won't be able to hold on."

Instead of answering, Dale simply turned to Jude and winked, obviously aware of the situation and obviously enjoying repeatedly pushing the plastic cock into her daughter's vagina hard and fast. She repeated the process at least another ten times before she moved closer and at last allowed Shar to hold on for the count of ten. After that, Dale fucked her daughter with the plastic cock as hard as she could, feeling the lovely sensations as the pad stimulated her clit.

Dale was not alone in being stimulated. After only a short time Shar had her eyes closed as her breathing became a rapid pant and she rolled her head from side to side on the strap. Then with a scream she came hard, writhing as much as her bonds would allow while Dale continued to fuck her unabated, the sight of her daughter enjoying a massive release being the final stimulus required to send her to heaven as well.

"Ooohhh, yes, YES!" she shouted as she held Shar's shuddering body tightly while her orgasm washed through her body, radiating from her clit to the extremities and back again.

It took several minutes before Dale and Shar recovered from their exertions, by which time the four guys were all sitting waiting with rigid cocks.

"Can I fuck her in that?" Ben asked Jude.

"Of course you can; in fact, I expect you all to fuck this wanton wench before I release her from this device. By the look of you, you're all up for that, right?"

They all agreed they were and Ben took his place while Jude adjusted the height.

"You'll find it easier with a real cock than it was with a plastic one," said Jude as she raised the swing a little. "Have fun, sweetie."

Ben pushed his beloved girlfriend away tentatively and she swung back gently, his cock head just entering her love tunnel, nowhere near enough to hold on.

"Push harder," instructed Jude.

"Ok, but I don't want to hurt her."

"You won't, trust me. She likes it hard from what I've seen."

Ben's second push was a lot harder and she was travelling quite fast when he steered his rigid member between her sopping lips and deep inside her vagina. He felt her tighten her grip and for a few seconds thought she could hold him, but then she slowly and frustratingly slipped backwards. Once more he pushed her back, again he penetrated her fully, feeling his cock head press hard against the end of her tunnel as he knew she enjoyed. Again she slipped off.

"Third time luck, I hope," he smiled at her as once more she engulfed his cock and this time managed to hold for the required ten seconds. Once the count of ten was reached, Ben gripped her hard and pulled her to him, thrusting deeply inside, feeling his cock go further in her than he could remember, then withdrawing until only the head was inside her lips, before thrusting fully inside again. He heard his beloved moaning, as she did sometimes when she was really enjoying their coupling. That, combined with the whole sexual atmosphere, pushed him closer and closer to cumming.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to cum in a few seconds. Cum with me, honey."

That was all it took to once more push her over the edge. As she writhed in ecstasy, he squirted his hot cum into the end of her tunnel. The feeling of him cumming pushed her to even greater delight.

"Yes, darling, oooohhhh, yes, yes, yesssss, fill me up, squirt your hot cum in me, oooohhhhhh, yessss!!"

Slowly she relaxed and he released her, allowing her to fall swing backwards, his cum dripping from her gaping entrance as she slowly swung back and forth. Ben stepped to her side and gave her a kiss while caressing her breasts and turgid nipples, then turned to the other guys.

"Who's next?" he asked with a grin.

Over the next 45 minutes each of the other men had a turn fucking Shar in the sex swing. Each coupled with her until he came. Shar came twice more during this time, and by the time Joe, the last of the three, had ejaculated into her soggy pussy she hadn't quite managed to gain her release. When he withdrew she moaned in frustration.

"What's the matter?" asked Jude as she stepped forward to release her.

"I was soooo close. Another couple of thrusts and I'd have cum. I feel so horny and so frustrated."

"But you must've cum about fifteen times today, you can't still feel horny, can you?" asked Jude.

"Oh yes I can. Please, I wanna have some more sex, please."

"We'll have a break for a while for refreshments, then see if you can persuade anyone to relieve you," said Jude, making the decision without consulting the others.

Shar walked unsteadily to the guys and gave each a kiss and a cock squeeze. They each in turn reciprocated with a feel of her sloppy pussy as it dripped combined juices onto the floor.

"Here, sit on this towel and drain," Jude told her, placing a folded towel on a chair.

They sat around talking for a while, sipping cold drinks and nibbling on snacks while everyone was either obviously or surreptitiously watching Shar. It was very clear that she was horny and equally clear that if others did not help meet this need, she would do so herself as she frequently and probably unconsciously used her finger to stimulate her clit. Eventually Ben came to her rescue.

"Honey, come over here and I'll see what I can do to help," he said lovingly.

As quick as a flash Shar was on her feet and headed straight for Ben. As she approached she dropped to her knees in front of him and looked up at him, her arms resting on his thighs. After a few seconds she reached her head forward and took his shiny rigid cock into her mouth, sinking it deeply into her throat as she swallowed him, then moved her head back so she could breathe. After several of these deep throat movements she moved her head backwards and he popped out of her mouth.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"What do you think?"

"Well, now it's my turn," she said, standing spreading her legs as she shuffled forwards then sat down on his cock hard, feeling it enter her and travel right to the end of her tunnel, just here she liked it.

"Is that just as good?" she asked, snuggling into his chest.

"Mmmm, better, I think," replied Ben, a broad grin splitting his face.

They remained still, to all appearances, but in fact both were contracting their muscles, gently massaging the other with tiny, sexy movements. Shar felt herself moving ever so slowly and gently towards yet another release and despite her attempts to remain still, her body began making slight back and forth movements, increasing the stimulation. Ben was less aroused and was thoroughly enjoying his lover's increasing arousal. Usually their sexual encounters were far more vigorous than this so the change in pace was very enjoyable and he made a mental note that this would be a position to use in future. He moved his hands down to her breasts, cupping them gently and playing with her nipples. He noticed as he squeezed she would also squeeze his cock with her vaginal muscles so they soon established a delightful rhythm which rapidly took over their bodies and within only a couple more minutes both came hard, Shar feeling his explosive ejaculations deep inside her as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy once again.

They rested for a few moments, breathing hard, and looked around the room. It seemed that their position was contagious as Jude was astride Mark and Joe was obviously deeply implanted inside Dale. Trevor was observing the three couples as he slowly and probably completely unconsciously stroked his massive erection.

This was too much for Shar. She kissed Ben then eased off him and walked the few steps to Trevor, straddling his knees and easing down onto his cock as she cuddled into his hairy chest.

"Mmmm, my first lover still feels great to me," she whispered in his ear, "Fuck me well, darling."

They moved together, their arousal growing by the minute as they watched the other couples make love to each other, while Ben relaxed in a chair, obviously sated for the time being. As they watched they saw Jude tense, heard a small whimper, then watched as she lay forward against Mark, her back rising and falling as she panted out her orgasm. It took only a few more strokes on Mark's part before he also relaxed, having just released his pent up sperm deep inside Trevor's wife's vagina.

"Mmmm, I'll bet she enjoyed that, eh darling. How's it feel to watch as someone else cums inside your wife?"

"When I'm deeply implanted in my lover's pussy, all it looks is sexy. I feel really happy for Jude finding such enjoyment with whoever brings that enjoyment, just as I enjoy bringing that same enjoyment to you or to Dale at times."

"What a beautiful response," commented Shar as she slowly increased her movements, feeling Trevor's response as tiny shivers went through his body. He reached down and caressed her nipples, then held them tightly between thumb and forefinger. He began squeezing them rhythmically, each time she moved forward to push his cock head against the end of her tunnel, he would squeeze. Their movements became more frantic, urged on by the sound of Joe and Dale both cumming hard, and a few seconds later Trevor thrust deeply inside Shar, squeezed her nipples hard and they both screamed their orgasms simultaneously.

Once everyone had disengaged from their partner and cleaned up as best they could, it was well past midday. Jude and Dale went to the kitchen to organize some food that was a little more substantial than the snacks that had so far kept them going while the four guys and Shar walked out onto the patio.

"How're you feeling?" asked Ben.

"Well, I feel slightly sore, but not enough to stop anything, just maybe to make me a little more sensitive. I also feel hungry but mostly tired after all the exercise I've had. I think I'll eat then sleep in the sun for a while. How 'bout you?"

"Hmmm, I feel a bit fucked out. However, I'm sure that will change. I might just join you in that nap. Here, put some sunscreen on my bod and then I'll do you. Don't want to wake up like toast."

They all sat around the table, eating the delicious food Dale and Jude had prepared, then they lay down on the short grass on towels and allowed the suns warm rays on their naked bodies to lull them into dreamless sleep. They awoke as evening and the temperature were falling and cuddled together for a while.

"So what now?" asked Shar. "I still feel sexy. Even all your hard work hasn't satisfied me. I guess I'm just as sex addict. Maybe I'll never be satisfied."

"Well," began Mark, "The weekend's not over yet so there lots more cum to go in your pussy before we can conclude that you'll never know the satisfaction of being completely sated sexually. I heard there's a new sex club opened recently. Let's get some food, clean up a bit and go check it out."

"Yeah, I heard that too," added Jude. "I think I know where it is. Sounds like a great idea."

Two hours later they had eaten, showered, dressed in presentable sexy clothing and were on their way in two cars to the new club, having checked the location on Google. When they arrived the place was just starting the evening's entertainment so after they donned the obligatory masks to preserve anonymity for those who wished it, they found a table near the stage and ordered drinks.

"You should get a job here," Ben suggested to Shar, "You're a lot sexier than many of the waitresses and you might get laid a few times each night to keep you happy."

"Not a bad idea. You wouldn't get jealous if I let lots of handsome studs fuck me each evening?"

"Yeah, I probably would. Forget it; I'll just have to think of another way to give you total satisfaction."

An MC walked onto the stage and gradually the conversation stilled as he welcomed everyone for what he told them was only the fifth evening they'd been open.

"Just about anything goes," he told everyone, "So long as it's consensual. As you'll see when our lovely hostesses draw back the curtains," he gestured around the hall, "We have beds galore for your comfort," a hostess pulled back the curtains to show these, "There is some mild BDSM equipment for those who are that way inclined," again a curtain was drawn back to show a variety of equipment, "And, our latest acquisitions are three Sybian machines." A curtain was drawn back and three machines glinted in the lights. "I'm sure all you ladies would like to try these out tonight," he smirked. We also have private rooms for those who are shy and these can be booked at extra cost by the half hour.

"Remember, nobody here keeps tabs on who is whose partner, it is a free for all. It's considered bad taste to refuse an offer unless there is a genuine reason, like a guy's just fucked five times in the last hour and can't possibly get it up for a sixth. The use of condoms is optional and if either partner requests a condom then it must be used. Having said that, you are here under the strict condition that the Rainbow Club is not responsible for any sexually transmitted diseases you may pick up or unwanted pregnancies that may develop. I also strongly recommend that you practise a policy of what happens here, stays here. We're also not responsible for any partnership break-ups that result from your attendance or activities here.

"Also please remember that our hostesses are here to provide a variety of services, the main ones being serving you with food and drinks, and demonstrating the use of equipment around the room. They will also be operating several games which you are free to join or not as you wish. They are not prostitutes and must not be treated as such. Any unwanted attention will be reported and may result in the perpetrator being asked to leave. Having said that, they are sexy females working in a very sexually stimulating environment and are frequently willing to participate in sexual activities with clients. While this service is offered free of charge, they do appreciate the occasional tip to reward them for their extra services.

"Clothing is, of course, optional at all times. It remains only for me to wish you a pleasant evening, which I'm certain you'll have, and remind you that the club does close at 4am tomorrow morning. Enjoy." The lights dimmed as he walked off the stage.

"Well that was short and sweet," commented Jude to Trevor, "Sounds like a lot of fun." She glanced around, noticing many people talking quietly with their partners, possibly not quite knowing how to start. "Time we got naked, I think. Maybe if we start the ball rolling it will progress from here."

"Good idea," replied Trevor as he stripped off his shirt then reached for his shoes. Jude followed suit and within a few minutes they were both naked, followed quickly by the rest of their party.

"What's a Sybian?" asked Sharleen of Jude.

"It's a wonderful machine, sweetheart, it's a masturbator for women. You know, it might be just what you need. Come on, let's have a look."

Jude and Shar made their way through the crowd towards the machines. Once they arrived they introduced themselves to the attendant, a shapely twenty-something woman wearing a tiny bra and G string panties, looking the picture of sexiness.

"Hi, I'm Star," she replied in response to them introducing themselves. "How can I help you ladies?"

"Neither of us has used a Sybian and Shar in particular probably needs a good session. She's been making love for lots of the day, cums frequently and hard, but just can't gain complete satisfaction."

Shar's cheeks went bright red from embarrassment until Star turned to her. "Oh, you poor thing," she said, "Let's see what a Sybian can do to help you, shall we?"

"Well, if you think it'll help I'll certainly try it," replied Shar enthusiastically, "What does it do and how do I use it?"

"You're both Sybian virgins so it'll be best if I demo it first."

Star showed them how it worked, the dildos that could be attached and the various modes of operation. While they were talking several other women and a couple of men gathered around. She stripped off her panties and lowered herself onto the lubed dildo, then turned the machine on slowly, then faster, all the while telling Shar what was happening inside. She then stopped talking for a few moments and closed her eyes as she had a small orgasm, then stopped the machine and climbed off.

"Whew, that was fun," she said with a smile, "Perks of the job. So do you want to go first on this one?" asked Star of Shar. "While she does, do you want to use this other one?" she asked Jude.

Both women agreed, so Star selected a small dildo for Shar's and a medium for Jude.

"Jude's a bit older than you so she can probably use a bigger one," explained Star.

Shar looked at the tiny artificial cock that had been selected for her and picked up the large one next to it.

"I want this one please. It's not like I'm a virgin, you know."

"Well, OK, if you're sure. We'll see how it goes when you sit on it."

Star attached the dildos to the machines, lubed them and helped the two riders onto them. Shar felt the large intruder slide inside her and nearly came on the spot. It was just the right size, pressing against the end of her vagina while her clit was snug against the soon-to-be-vibrating fingers.

"How's that feel?" asked a nervous Star.

"Heavenly," replied Shar, "Can you start it please, now, I feel soooo horny."

Star started them both, adjusting the controls, letting the women feel the different speeds and the effect of rotation. As she was teaching them Shar suddenly let out a tiny scream, grabbed her pussy with both hands and went rigid for a few seconds as she came.

"Wow, you've certainly got a hair trigger," commented Star, "Do you want off now?"

"Oh no, I want more, much more, and faster please. With rotation," gasped Shar.

Star gave her the remote and Shar immediately increased both rotation and vibes, closing her eyes as the sensations washed through her body, causing her to shake and tremble from passion. As Jude and Star watched, Shar came another three times in quick succession before turning the machine off and slumping forward.

"Ooohhh, I need one of these," she murmured.

Slowly she dismounted and watched Jude as she peaked on her machine. After a short rest she climbed off.

"What now?" asked Shar, looking around the room. "I want to go see what's at the BDSM area. I've heard of it but never seen or experienced it," she continued excitedly.

As they walked over to the group of people gathered in the BDSM area Jude caught sight of Dale on her back on a bed with a guy fucking her hard. 'Lucky Dale', thought Jude, then their attention was drawn back to the BDSM area.

1...345678