Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor roared with laughter and approached Sharleen with outstretched arms and wrapped them around her, holding her close, feeling her warmth and her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

"Oh my poor darling," he murmured into her ear, "I'd love to right now honey but I really need to go out. However, do you want to hear a secret?"

She nodded her head against him.

"I promise you that by the end of the weekend you'll not be feeling as horny as you are now."

"I should damn well hope not!" exclaimed Shar as she pushed herself away from him. "Ok, if you have to go you have to go. I'll just find someone else." She strode off in a huff without even attempting to eat any breakfast.

Shar walked quickly to Jude's room and stormed in on a surprised Jude who was standing in front of the mirror wearing bikini panties and a flimsy bra.

"Ooops, sorry," apologized Shar, "Jude, can we use your toys to fuck me, please. I'm so horny; I really need to cum and cum and cum then cum some more. I don't know what's wrong with me; I just can't seem to get enough sex." As she finished she clung to Jude and burst into tears.

"Darling, ssssshhhhh, just be still, be quiet. I'm sorry, we've all got a surprise for you this weekend which needs you to be horny, so that's why the guys haven't been fucking you and why Dale and I have seemed a bit distant and haven't leapt at the opportunity of a girls' session with you. Believe me, it's been hard on us too, and on the guys. But it's almost over now so just be patient. Come with me and have some breakfast; you'll be needing it."

Jude took Shar's hand and led her towards the kitchen like a small child. Shar followed obediently, wondering what was planned that had caused her so much frustration. They ate quietly, finishing their coffee sitting outside on the patio in the morning sun, Jude still in her brief bra and panties, Shar in her tee shirt which had ridden up her ass and did little to hide her lower attractions. They sat in companionable silence for a while and were then joined by Dale, freshly showered, wearing a translucent wrap and carrying a light breakfast.

"I hear you didn't sleep well," commented Dale, "Sorry about that. Hope I didn't keep you awake."

"No, Mom, it wasn't you, it was just me. You know how horny I get, well I haven't been fucked for nearly a week and I'm going crazy with frustration."

Dale and Jude exchanged a glance. "I'm sure this will all be resolved very soon. Just be patient."

"Yeah, that's what Jude told me too. I can't wait to see what you've got lined up. What'll it be, a couple of football teams or something?" Shar asked sarcastically.

"Hmmm, something like that I guess," replied her mom.

They continued sipping and eating in brooding silence until the door was flung open and Trevor, Joe, Ben and Mark stepped onto the patio. They stopped as they saw the three women in their various states of undress. Ben let out a low whistle, then bent to give Shar a kiss. Joe and Mark also stooped to kiss Jude and Dale respectively.

"So is this the football team?" asked Shar once she'd broken her kiss with Ben.

"Yeah, I guess so," replied Dale, placing her plate and mug on the ground. "Come on, Shar, time to prepare you for today's entertainment." She held her hand out and for the second time today Shar followed along like a dutiful child, wondering what was in store and nor really caring so long as it involved, men, cocks and her being fucked. Jude tagged along behind mother and daughter and they all went to Jude's large room.

"Probably a good idea if you use the toilet," suggested Dale. Shar did, then when she returned she was led to the bed which she noticed had a pile of pillows in the middle.

"Time to strip naked," said Jude, helping her out of her tee shirt. "Now lie on the bed on your back, your ass on the pillows."

Shar wriggled onto the bed and lay down, her body being arched backwards by the pillows under her ass, thrusting her pussy into the air. Dale and Jude took a side each and attached her wrists to the top corners of the bed using Velcro loops already in place. They then took loose lengths of Velcro strap, bent her legs at the knees and fastened the straps so her calf muscles were pressed hard against her thighs. They then attached ropes to these straps and tightened them until her legs were pulled so they were horizontal, leaving her pussy stretched wide open and easily accessible. Both women noticed the dewy moisture on her lips.

Jude looked down at Shar as she lay helpless and ready on the bed. "Now, today we all have one aim: by the end of the day we want you to be fully satiated sexually. The guys have refrained from sex for the past week, and we also have found this frustrating, and as you are aware we haven't helped you in any way to relieve your desires. So today we will all attempt to give you as many orgasms as it takes to make you totally satisfied. There are two things you need to remember. Firstly we won't stop unless you say a safe word. Secondly, there are two safe words. The first is amber, which simply means that we're to slow down or pause what we're doing to give you time to recover, then carry on. The second is red, which means that we'll all stop what we're doing and immediately untie you from any bonds you may have and remove any toys that we may be using on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," replied Shar, showing distinct signs of nervousness now that she was restrained and opened. At that time the four guys walked in, each wearing their briefs which were tented in front from at least semi-hard cocks. The two women stood back and allowed the men to begin caressing, kissing and stimulating Shar. Jude handed Ben two clips and, one at a time, he sucked on Shar's nipples then clipped the spring clip onto her nipples. Shar responded with an initial "Ouch" as the jaws of each clip bit into her tender flesh, but then she was distracted by the continuing sensations washing through her body from eight hands stimulating all her most sensitive parts.

It took only about two minutes before Shar had her first orgasm, causing her to thrust her hips even higher as she rolled her head in ecstasy. Before she had regained her composure, Ben knelt between her wide-spread legs then began licking between her pussy lips, inserting his tongue into her flowing channel as he tasted her juices, then wriggling forwards and leaning over her to place the head of his cock at her entrance.

"Oooohhhh, yes, fuck me, honey, fuck meeee!" cried Shar as she tried to wriggle her restrained body to force his cock into her.

Ben moved backwards a little, forcing himself to wait until he was ready. Then, when Shar had relaxed once more, in one swift move he plunged himself fully inside her, his balls slapping against her perineum as his pubic bone squeezed her clit. Shar would have gone into orbit if she hadn't been tied down. She threw her head back and let out a scream as she came hard on Ben's cock.

Ben continued to hold himself inside her until she relaxed again, then he simply withdrew and moved off the bed, allowing Joe to take his place. Joe positioned himself between Shar's legs and reached forwards, squeezing her breasts and pulling on the clips as he rubbed his cock back and forth along her slippery trench. He listed to her breathing, ragged, rapid, then watched as she rolled her head from side to side. He assessed her as ready and just as Ben had, he pushed all the way inside, his slightly longer cock bottoming out as he pressed against her clit.

Once again Shar came hard, pulling against her bonds as she writhed beneath him, grinding her pussy into his crotch for greater stimulation. After several long moments she relaxed and, like Ben before him, Joe slipped out and off the bed, his place being taken by Trevor. Once again Shar was caressed, stimulated, penetrated and came hard on Trevor's thick cock, before he withdrew without cumming to allow Mark to repeat the performance of giving Shar her release without orgasming himself.

Dale drew a cross line through the four tally marks on her paper, indicating that Shar had so far had five orgasms. Shar lay on the bed, panting for breath, a slight keening sound coming from her lips as she exhaled.

"How're you feeling now?" asked Jude.

"Hmmm, yes, wonderful and still horny as hell. Please fuck me properly. Make me cum again and again."

Jude looked at the guys. "Well, you heard the lady, do what she wants."

The four guys looked at each other, then Ben climbed back into position and once more entered his beloved. This time Shar had received less immediate stimulation and had already cum five times so Ben was able to do what she asked and fucked her hard, pounding into her sweet sopping pussy as he pumped them both towards their releases. It didn't take long; only a few minutes were all that were required before Shar screamed out her next orgasm as Ben filled her love tunnel with his sperm. They lay together for a short time, their breathing slowing as they kissed tenderly. Then Ben dismounted and Joe once more took his place, squatting for a short time as he watched Ben's cum ooze its way out of Shar's wide open passage.

Joe plugged that passage and began slowly at first, using long strokes to stimulate as much of Shar's pussy area as possible while also pulling on her nipple clips. Slowly Shar's breathing quickened until she was panting then she thrust upwards wildly and just as she was about to cum Joe pulled off her clips. The pain immediately lanced through her driving her to a screaming uncontrollable orgasm as Joe pumped her full of cum.

It took many minutes before Shar was fully recovered from that extreme release. Gradually the pain from her nipples decreased and her breathing slowed until she was lying there, peacefully, waiting for what was next. Joe moved off her and left her lying on the bed, still arched backwards, her legs still tied wide apart.

"Are you Ok?" asked Dale.

"Yes, so Ok. My nipples hurt like hell when the clips came off but now they feel ignored. My pussy still wants more and I still am unsatisfied. I want more new sensations. "

"Well, I guess you're a tiger for punishment so let's punish you. Just remember the safe words," cautioned Dale.

Jude and Dale untied each of Shar's legs and stretched them out, to Shar's obvious relief, then fastened each ankle to the Velcro strip at the lower corners of the bed, leaving her legs wide apart still. Jude then gave Trevor a leather belt.

"You know what to do with this I take it," she grinned at him as he took the belt eagerly.

Shar sensed something had changed and opened her eyes to gaze up trustingly into Trevor's. Trevor smiled reassuringly then laid a light stroke across Shar's left breast, followed quickly by a stroke to her right. Now Shar knew what was happening she closed her eyes again, the better to experience these new sensations. Trevor beat her breasts alternately, moving over the skin surface, avoiding the turgid, red nipple, gradually striking harder and harder. He noticed that Shar was beginning to wince after each stroke so steadied them at that strength, moving off her breasts and down over her abdomen, then her thighs, avoiding her pussy area for the time being.

Once he reached her knees, he returned to her breasts, this time alternating a stroke on each breast with a stroke on the same nipple until Shar was wincing in anticipation of the blow. Trevor then moved his attention downward to her pussy area, striking the inner part of each thigh alternately, moving closer and closer to her gaping lips. Shar seemed to be enjoying this, thrusting her pussy higher as though inviting each new blow. The Trevor struck her directly in the center, the hard leather contacting her exposed sensitive clit.

"YEEEEOOOOWWWW!!" screamed Shar as her body writhed on the bed, seeking escape from her bonds so she could rub her stinging clit. Slowly she calmed down, her writhing ceased, her breathing normalized. "More," she said quietly, "Please beat me more."

Trevor resumed his strokes on her upper thighs and lower abdomen, waiting and watching, then once again he struck her clit. Silently Shar writhed for a few seconds, then lay still and allowed Trevor to continue. Gradually Trevor hit her clit more frequently until he was hitting it every second stroke. Shar showed signs of approaching orgasm, her breathing becoming more rapid, her head rolling from side to side until after one slightly harder than normal stroke she came hard, screaming once again from the painful pleasure radiating from her most sensitive organ throughout her body.

Trevor could wait no longer. His cock was hard and ready, precum had been dripping from him for the past ten minutes so without any further ado he lay between her outstretched legs and mounted her, pushing his cock deeply inside her while she was still in the throes of her orgasm. Feeling his cock inside her increased her pleasure and with a short scream she pressed herself against Trevor, squeezing her throbbing clit, wanting more, harder, deeper. Trevor obliged, fucking into her as hard as he could. After only a few strokes her climaxed, shooting what felt like gallons of cum into her spasming love hole. He held onto her breasts, subconsciously squeezing her nipples between thumb and forefinger, hard. Shar let out another scream and writhed beneath him even harder, almost unseating him as she threw herself about on the bed.

Gradually both Trevor and Shar came back to earth, Trevor holding Shar closely and lovingly as his wife looked on enviously. Their breathing slowed and eventually Trevor climbed off. Mark waited patiently, stroking his rigid cock slowly in anticipation of squirting his load into Shar's welcoming vagina. When he felt the time was right he positioned himself and thrust deeply inside, enjoying the silky slipperiness of her sopping love tunnel as he thrust gently back and forth, stimulating them both.

It took longer this time for Shar to reach her orgasm, probably because her previous efforts had tired her out. However, amazingly she still felt horny and ready for more. Slowly and gently Mark took her to heaven, making love to her beautifully as together they approached their climaxes. As Mark felt her clench and begin to spasm, he thrust into her, his copious juices bathing the end of her vagina as she trembled and gyrated beneath him. He clutched her tightly, she wished her hands were free so she could clutch him, and he kissed her lips and nibbled at her neck as they slowly came down from their wonderfully loving combined orgasm.

"Thank you. darling, "Shar whispered into his ear, "That was beautiful. I hope you'll love me again later today."

"Mmm, it was wonderful and yes, I intend to," replied Mark.

After Mark had withdrawn, Dale and Jude untied Shar and took her to the bathroom for a shower, while the guys went out to the kitchen for some refreshments. They were, by now, quite unconcerned by their nakedness and sat on the patio drinking their beers as the ladies arrived, each holding a cold glass of wine. Shar had a wide smile on her face and went from man to man, kissing each one and thanking them for their efforts so far today.

"So, do you still feel horny?" asked Trevor once Shar was seated.

"Absolutely," replied Shar with a grin, "I'm really looking forward to the next round."

They continued the small talk for a while, Jude bringing in some snacks which were devoured hungrily. After nearly an hour Jude left and returned a few moments later with something under her arm. She placed a chair under a beam of the pergola over the patio and for the first time the others noticed a screw eye in the beam. She then spread out the device she had and passed a rope through the screw eye, pulling it down a little then tying it in place. She then called Shar over.

Shar approached slowly, looking at this device carefully.

"Don't be afraid, darling, this is a sex swing. You're going to love it. Stand on this chair while I fasten you into it."

Shar did as she was instructed and very quickly Jude fastened the straps and then removed the chair, leaving Shar swinging gently in the device, leaning backwards, her head supported on a strap, her feet in stirrups held far apart by more straps. Jude adjusted the height so that Shar's pussy was level with the top of her thighs, then she took another box and removed a strap on dildo which she strapped onto herself.

"Well, you guys can't have all the fun you know," she said, aware of their curious looks.

She lubed the dildo then held onto Shar's legs as she pulled the swing towards her, the dildo meeting Shar's perineum. Jude lowered the swing a slight amount and then repeated the positioning move, noting that the dildo was now level with Shar's entrance.

"The idea with a sex swing is that the person who is fucking you will push you away a little then let you swing back. You both need to try to allow the cock or dildo to penetrate you. Once it has, your task is then to hold on. If you do, then you can both go for it. If you swing back, however, then you're pushed away again until you manage to hold on tightly enough. Ok?"

"Ah, yes, I think so," replied an uncertain Shar.

Jude pushed her away and aimed her dildo as she swung gently back. The dildo went slightly to one side, bent up and ended up on her lower abdomen. Jude pushed her away again and this time her aim was better as she held the dildo and penetrated Shar's love tunnel right to the end.

"Oh!" Shar exclaimed, but was so surprised to be penetrated so quickly and easily that she forgot to tighten her muscles and swung back, leaving her vagina empty one again.

"Oooohhh, that felt nice," she smiled, "Can we do that again please Jude."

"Of course," replied Jude, repeating te actions and once again penetrating Shar to the hilt. This time Shar held on and managed to delay, but not prevent, the withdrawal of the dildo.

"Maybe you're too far away or too slippery, or both," commented Jude as she shuffled forward a short distance, then repeated the action, pushing Shar a little harder this time. Her aim was once again true and Shar thumped hard against the base of Jude's plastic cock, letting out an "Oooph" as it bottomed out inside her. She held on tightly and managed to hold the dildo inside her while Jude slowly counted to ten.

"Well done, Shar," said Jude as she held her thighs and ass cheeks and began fucking into her with the dildo.

Shar noticed Jude had her eyes closed as she thrust in and out and from the smile on her face she surmised that Jude was enjoying this as much as she was. She soon realised that every thrust Jude made pressed against a pad over her clit, so it wasn't only Shar who was being pumped towards an orgasm.

The two women moved together, Jude using Shar as a fuck toy while Shar, being restrained in the swing, could only enjoy the stimulation without contributing to any significant extent. However, she felt the stimulation of the dildo pressing into her and the pressure of each thrust on her sensitized clit push her closer towards orgasm.

Suddenly Jude tensed and thrust into Shar hard, then held still as her orgasm washed over her, spreading from her clit throughout her body, causing her nipples, hands and soles of her feet to tingle delightfully. After a few seconds it was over.

"Ooohhh, that was wonderful," sighed Jude as she released her hold on Shar, allowing her to swing backwards, withdrawing the dildo from her tunnel.

"Maybe Ok for you, but I was nearly there so I'm now horny as hell. Who's going to give me some release now please?" Shar asked grumpily.

"Can I have a go with that please?" asked Dale.

"Sure," replied Jude, removing it from her hips and handing it to her, "Fuck the slut well. She deserves to be fucked hard she's such a horny slut."

123456...8