Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several women and a couple of guys experiencing the joys of BDSM in a variety of ways. One woman was in a harness, held vertically, her arms held up and her weight taken by two broad straps around her thighs close to her knees. This had the effect of holding her with her legs spread wide apart, her perineum spread, pussy lips dangling and dripping and her entrance wide open. She also had cruel looking clamps on her nipples and a blindfold over her eyes. She had a wide grin on her face, obviously enjoying whatever she was feeling.

As they continued to watch, the Mistress administering the painful pleasure gave her a gentle push so she began swinging back and forth. She then brought a large candle and positioned it on an adjustable table beneath her open and unprotected pussy, then lit the candle. The flame caught on the wick and slowly increased in size as the pool of molten wax formed. The woman in the swing formed an increasingly large 'O' with her mouth as she felt the heat from the flame warming her love trench. The Mistress pushed her a little harder so she was swinging in a greater arc then raised the table until her hairless trench passed through the flame quickly on each swing. This resulted in the woman letting out a yelp each time she felt the heat before she cooled off again as she swung out of the flame.

The crowd watched fascinated as the woman swung back and forth through the flame, her pussy never staying long enough in the heat to actually be burnt, but reheating each time as it began to cool off. They also noticed that, due to air friction, her swings were becoming shorter and also slower, meaning that after several minutes she was spending a greater length of time in the flame with less time to cool. Each time she passed over the flame she would grimace as her sensitive tissues were now heated almost to burning point before once again moving out of the flame. Her pussy was also noticeably drier now, meaning that the heat was being used for heating and not for evaporating her secretions.

"How will this end?" whispered Shar to Jude, both aware of the silence that had descended onto the group as the intensity increased.

"Probably she has a safe word and when she chooses she can say that and the candle will be removed," replied Jude, also in a whisper.

This proved to be true and after a few more swings the woman in the harness let out a scream.

"Red! Red! Owwww, get me off this, owwww!!"

Immediately the Mistress removed the candle and extinguished it, then removed the woman's blindfold and held her body.

"Are you alright, darling?" she asked concerned in case she had delayed her safe word use too long.

"Yes, I think so. I don't know. I need to be fucked so I know if everything still works."

The Mistress and her two assistants, both young women who had their breasts held tightly in leather thongs around the base and wearing tight crotch ropes attached to stout leather belts, which must have been putting a great deal of pressure on their sensitive perineums and clits, unfastened the straps holding the woman and gently lowered her to the ground. A man stepped forward, his cock huge, hard and ready, and escorted the woman in the direction of the coupling couches where, presumably, they checked to see if everything still worked.

"Right," said the Mistress to the crowd, "Now you've seen what happens here; who would like to be next?"

Shar and Jude looked at each other, each wordlessly daring the other to try it. However, before either could respond a man spoke up behind them.

"My wife will give it a try," he said loudly.

"Sir, if your wife wishes to do this then she must volunteer. We don't have people volunteering others. Do you wish to volunteer?" she asked of the woman who was holding onto the man's waist.

"Oh, yes, I definitely want to experience this, not just because my husband wants me to but because I want to as well."

He released his hold on her and she went forward, was blindfolded, fitted with the harness and the situation repeated. Jude and Shar walked away before it was complete, now knowing the inevitable outcome and looked around at some other activities in the area. They came upon a group of women rolling dice and becoming very excited at the outcomes of this, after each roll stopping while a few women pressed short hypodermic syringe needles into the breasts of other women. Jude and Shar joined the group of spectators and watched for a few minutes before Jude asked a woman how it was played.

"It's called unders and overs," she replied, "One woman, who is the leader temporarily, will roll two dice and calls either under or over. Then everyone in turn rolls two dice and if they roll whatever the woman called, then they are safe. If they roll the opposite of what the woman called then the woman sticks a needle into the other woman's breast and play continues. If a person rolls the exact same dice as the leader then that person sticks a needle in the leader's breast and becomes the new leader. At the end the woman who has most needles in her breasts can stick the same number of needles that are in her breasts into the breasts of the woman with the least number. That happens when the game finishes, which is when a person who has already been leader once again becomes leader. So it can go on for a long time, meaning that the person with the least needles at the end can end up having a very large number of needles inserted. The needles are all sterilized before use and as there are no essential organs in the breasts it's quite safe, but painful. Mainly the pain, usually a sharp sting, occurs when the needles are inserted, moved or removed."

Jude looked at Shar. "Wanna play?" she asked.

"Yeah, sounds good. Let's join in for a while, but I still need to be fucked; I'm beginning to feel really horny again."

A few minutes after this a very dishevelled Dale wandered over and saw her friend and daughter playing, with Shar having a needle in each breast and Jude having three in one breast. She also joined in, the pain of the first needle in her breast shortly afterwards wiping the post-coital smile from her face for a few seconds.

After playing for half an hour, during which time all three women had turns at being leader, one woman became leader for the second time. Then began the counting, the highest number of needles being 25 while the lowest number was a mere eight, the total of the needles in Shar's breasts.

"Omigod," breathed Shar to Dale, sitting beside her, "I get another 25 needles in me. Ouch!"

Dale squeezed her hand. "You'll survive," she said just as the attendants lifted Shar and placed her flat on her back on the table.

"Right, sweetie, where would you like them? About equal on both breasts do you?" asked one of the attendants, who Shar noticed had double piercings in both her nipples.

"I guess so," she replied, fascinated as the pendant nipple adornments swung about as she moved while her two bars remained rigidly in place. Shar also noticed the people from the game gathering around to watch the fun of her being made into a pin cushion. She then realized that she felt really horny, and that each time the sting of a needle sent a jolt to her brain, she felt an extra surge of lust pass through her. She realised that it was just possible that she could cum from having needles stuck in her breasts.

The attendants each inserted several of the pile of needles they had into each breast, concentrating on the aureole and nipple areas. After a few minutes, when there were only a few needles remaining, she spoke to the woman who had talked to her before.

"Please, no more in my breasts. I feel really sexy and I need to cum. Please put the remaining needles into my pussy lips and clit hood. Is that Ok?"

The woman seemed surprised but then smiled down at Shar. "Of course, that's no problem," she replied, then indicated that her assistant should also change the destination of her last needles.

As the first needle penetrated her pussy lip, travelling right through and out the other side, Shar felt a wave of nausea followed by pure unadulterated lust. Unconsciously she thrust her hips upwards as though seeking the next needle, only to be gently restrained by the assistant placing her hand over her pubic bone, letting her fingers stray between her legs and press against her clit and between her labia. Shar moaned in pleasure and frustration that she couldn't reach her release right now.

The following needle went through her opposite lip, then the senior attendant used her fingers to spread Shar's lips and pull her hood back, revealing her greatly engorged clit, open and exposed. She looked Shar in the eyes.

"This may hurt," she warned.

"Ooohhh, just do it, do it, push your needle through my clit. I'm soooo close, soooo horny," she moaned.

As the assistant held her hips steady, the senior attendant placed a cork from her tray below Shar's clit and pressed a needle through the upper side and the organ itself, then through the lower side and into the cork.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!" screamed Shar as a mixture of pain and ecstasy swept through her and she humped her hips despite the restraint as she thrashed around in the throes of a very powerful orgasm.

Slowly she came down from her peak and lay panting on the table. Once she was again still, the attendant took the last needle and pushed that one through her clit at right angles to the first. Shar was so overcome with her orgasm that she appeared not to notice. After a few minutes the crowd dispersed and Shar sat up, looking down at her nipples and pussy.

"Wow, that was awesome!" she said enthusiastically. "But that cum simply made me want more. Can I never be satisfied?" she wailed. "Is there no man who can satisfy me completely?"

As she lay back down she heard a steady rhythmic sound nearby and strained her head around to see where it came from. Quickly she noticed a group of people gathered around a bench on which a woman lay, ass in the air, her wrists and ankles tied to the floor while a muscular guy was wielding a cane, beating her ass apparently quite hard. After each stroke the woman flinched and cried out quietly before subsiding again to await the next stroke. Shar stood and walked over to the bench, her fingers unconsciously playing with her still pierced clit as she watched with mounting arousal.

"Reckon you'd like to do that?" asked the young man standing beside her, looking her over and noting the needles in her breasts. "Wow, that must hurt."

Shar looked up at him, noting that he seemed to have kind eyes; hardly what she would have expected of someone watching a woman having her ass skin removed a blow at a time.

"Yes, I think I'd like to do that and no, they don't hurt unless they're moved. I'm not looking forward to removing them. By the way, I'm Sharleen but you can call me Shar."

"Graham," he replied, "Pleased to meet you." He leant closer and gave her a peck on the cheek. Shar would have none of that; she quickly turned and met his lips with hers, changing the peck to a full blown open-mouthed kiss, her breasts stinging as she pressed them gently against his bare chest.

"That's better," she said after they broke the kiss, "If you're going to do something you may as well do it properly. Like to remove a few needles?"

"Yes please," Graham replied enthusiastically, following her as she held his hand and dragged him to a couch in a relatively secluded area. There she lay down on the couch and spread her legs, showing him the remainder of the needles.

"Please remove them all," she said to him.

One by one Graham removed the needles, each time causing Shar to wince and occasionally whimper due to the sting of the moving steel in her tender flesh. He felt great pleasure in removing the two needles through her clit, then gently rubbed her clit with his finger after wetting it in her copious secretions. Once all the needles were out he leant over Shar and she drew him down to kiss him, pushing his hips sideways until he lay on her, his hard cock still inside his cock pouch and pressing into her abdomen.

"Please fuck me, hard and long, darling," she whispered into his ear.

Graham wasted no time on formalities. It was obvious that they were both ready for the fuck of their lives and it took only a few seconds before he was deeply embedded inside Shar and pumping them both towards their first orgasm together. Both were hyper-aroused and it took only a very short time before Graham tensed and released his sperm deep inside Shar's vagina, pushing Shar to experience yet another overwhelming release as she gave a short scream, writhed against Graham's body for a few seconds, then relaxed beneath him, panting.

"That was wonderful, darling," she whispered. "Are you ready to go again?"

"Honey, it was great, but it was only a few seconds ago. I need time to recover."

"Hmmm, well, each time I cum it seems to make me sexier and sexier. I just can't seem to gain the satisfaction I need so much." Shar let out a sigh. "Thanks, darling, I enjoyed it very much, but I really do need to try to find complete satisfaction." She struggled to push him off and escape.

"Wait a bit," said Graham, "There's other ways of finding satisfaction here than just being fucked by one guy after another. Have you thought of offering yourself as community property?"

"What's that?" asked Shar.

"Well, you see that large round object that looks like a round bed in the middle of the room. That's a fucking couch for those who offer themselves as community property. Nobody has tonight so far. What it means is that you have yourself tied wrists and ankles spread-eagled and anyone who wishes to can fuck you or use you however they wish. The normal safe words apply and there will always be a supervisor beside you to control what happens. So if you don't like something or won't do something just tell the supervisor and she'll make certain that doesn't happen. You can ask to be released whenever you like."

As Graham had explained this to her, Shar had felt tingles of sexual excitement running through her body. Being fucked by so many, one after the other, doing whatever they liked with her helpless body; wonderful!

"Yes, that sounds great," she agreed, "Can I do it now?"

"Sure," replied Graham, amazed at her ready acquiescence, "Let's go. I think Marion's on duty as the chaperone tonight, let's go and find her."

He helped her up and together they walked back towards the entrance and found Marion at the desk. Graham introduced the two women and explained Shar's predicament and her offer to become community property. Marion thanked her for her offer and went into a little more detail than Graham had before suggesting a visit to the ladies room would be a good idea before she began. Once Shar returned Marion escorted her across the room towards the couch. Once there she instructed Shar how to lie and she and Graham tied her wrists to straps on the couch and her ankles to straps on the sides so her knees were bent and her feet remained flat on the floor. She then checked that Shar was comfortable and asked the growing crowd of mainly men to step back a little. She then pressed a button on the floor and immediately there was a whirring sound and the couch began to inflate beneath Shar, pushing her shoulders upwards, hips and pussy upwards and outwards so her widely spread legs were almost vertical. Shar realized that she was in a perfect position to be fucked in a semi-standing, semi-reclining position.

Marion turned to the group of men who had gathered.

"This is Sharleen and until she asks to be released she's community property. You may do what you wish with her." She stopped and asked Shar quietly what they could not do. After Shar told her a very few limitations, she continued. "The only limitations are no anal and no oral. So you can cum inside her, you don't need to use condoms and you can beat her, but gently rather than viciously. Have fun."

Shar looked at the growing group, wondering who would be first, and noticed Mark cuddling with a blonde she hadn't seen before, then Trevor and Joe with Dale, who looked a little nervous at her daughter on public display and for public use, and also saw Jude and Ben, both with a partner alongside them. Hmmm, she thought, she'd have to have words with Ben later, but then realized the hypocrisy of judging him when she was about to receive uncounted men inside her. She mentally shrugged her shoulders.

After a few seconds a large man, completely naked with a huge erect cock and massive balls swinging below his shaft, shouldered several other men aside and approached Shar.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Ivan. You ready for the fuck of your young life?"

Although he looked imposing he spoke gently and she was reassured, no more than reassured, she was positively panting for him to thrust his huge member inside her and fill her up completely.

"Bring it on, big boy," she grinned at him.

He leant forward and bent his knees until the head of his cock was at her opening. He then grabbed two handfuls of her breasts, causing her to wince in pain from the perforations, and then without further ado he thrust into her, entering and completely filling her in one long hard movement.

Shar gave a gasp as she felt herself being completely filled and the inside of her vagina expand to take his gigantic cock. Would she ever return to normal size again, she wondered. Then he was moving inside her, back and forth, hard, fast, stimulating her with his cock both inside and by pressing the root against her sore swollen clit. Shar let out a small cry of pain the first time he sandwiched her clit between his cock and her pubic bone, but after that it was sheer pleasure. He was the best, pushing her quickly to an orgasm as she strained against the straps holding her and came hard, writhing beneath him, her whole body shuddering with the power of her release. Surely she would be satisfied after this one, she thought fleetingly before her thoughts vanished in the sheer pleasure and eroticism of her massive orgasm.

As she floated back to Earth she slowly became aware that he hadn't stopped but was still fucking her hard, pressing into her, massaging her breasts with his rough hands, squeezing her clit, pounding into her sloppy vagina, breathing hard into her ear with his exertions. Then she realized also that she was again approaching yet another crisis, closer, closer, then just before she came she felt herself flooded with a huge stream of hot cum inside her. She felt the pressure build up as he thrust deeply, his cock sealing her opening as he pumped more and more potent sperm into her. Once the pressure built to a certain level she felt like a dam burst and a squirt of their combined juices jetted down her thigh and landed on the floor. He pulled out a little, releasing the pressure, then continued to pound in and out, pushing her to another orgasm a few seconds after his own. Once more she thrashed about beneath him before relaxing and going limp. She had passed out completely.

After a few moments Ivan stood up and allowed his semi-soft cock to plop out of Shar's entrance, followed by a stream of their love juices. Ivan wiped himself on a towel placed on a chair for just that purpose, then bent forward and gave Shar, who by now had regained consciousness, a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, darling," she said softly, "You're the best."

"You too, sweetheart, anytime you like."

Ivan walked away and Shar pulled herself together enough to look again at the crowd, smiling at Dale, who had a very concerned look on her face, and at the other members of her group. Then another man walked forward, his cock in a pouch and a short cane in his hand. He looked questioningly at Marion, received a nod, then went to Shar.

1...345678