Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Shar, I'm Terry. Can I cane you lightly please?"

Shar had never been caned and didn't know whether or not she wanted to be. But she nodded anyway; what the hell, she thought, it's all new experiences.

Terry stood back from her a little and then gently brought the cane down on Shar's stretched abdomen. As it hit Shar gave a small squeak of surprise at the slight sting that it caused. Terry watched her closely, then gave her another light stroke from the other side. This time Shar was silent, knowing now what to expect. Terry slowly applied the strokes, each one ever so slightly harder than the last until Shar was bearing some quite hard strokes to her abdomen, causing red weals to form which Shar was unable to see due to her position.

Terry now changed his target and began aiming for her breasts, applying the strokes gently then increasingly hard to the sides, top and bottom of her gorgeous breasts, avoiding the nipples at this stage. He closely watched her for signs of distress and, seeing none, continued to increase the strength of the strokes and then applied light strokes again to her nipples. This process of increasing the weight of the strokes and hitting her nipples more frequently continued until after a reasonably hard stroke across her left nipple Shar came once more, shaking and writhing on the couch as much as her bonds allowed before resting again, a grin on her face, and mouthing 'More' to Terry.

Terry changed his target, hitting her thighs, moving from one to the other, further upwards until he almost reached her labia, then to the other, same pattern, then back to the first until he very gently struck between her thighs, placing the stroke on her spread lips, left, right, left, right, again and again, gradually increasing the strength until her struck between them, right on her clit.

Shar had become increasingly horny as her sensitive sexual areas were stimulated by the strokes of the cane. She had long ago realized he knew exactly what he was doing and that he was arousing her, not punishing her. She felt warm, sensual, loved and so very horny. Time and again she felt the strokes approaching her clit, only to move away again. When it finally hit her clit, now swollen and aroused from orgasms, needles and anticipation, she went into orbit, or would have if she had been free.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" she screamed a scream that echoed off the walls of the room. Simultaneously she tensed up, lifting part of the couch off the floor, before relaxing and writhing, shuddering and moaning as her massive orgasm washed through her body. For several minutes she was unable to control herself but finally she relaxed and looked into Terry's eyes.

"Thank you," she said, "More please."

Terry continued for another ten minutes, once again building the sensuality, the anticipation further and further until once more he struck her clit hard, sending her into paroxyms of ecstasy as she thrashed about on the couch. As she continued in bliss he dropped the cane, removed his cock pouch and entered her flowing pussy, fucking her hard for only a few seconds before releasing his pent up cum inside her. He kissed her on the lips, gave her bright red breasts a squeeze, causing her to wince, then picked up his cane and walked away without a backward glance.

Shar lay there, not even certain herself whether she was sexy or satisfied. She was glad the beating was ended, yet wished he would have continued all night, or even all her life. Oh how she loved the sweet painful pleasure that his caning had wrought. She thought back over the evening, the needles causing pain yet bringing pleasure, the beating the same. Maybe pain was linked with pleasure. Maybe to experience excruciating sexual pain would bring her the sexual satisfaction she so desired.

As she lay there with her own thoughts she suddenly became aware of yet another guy wishing to make use of community property. This one did not introduce himself, there was no gentleness about him. He simply fucked her, hard, fast, then came and left her wanting more. The whole encounter would have taken less than a minute. Oh well, she thought, it takes all types.

He was quickly followed by a series of guys who were out for themselves only. No love, just fucking. Two, three, four, five, she lost count. She came with several, all spurted their seed into her, none was loving or memorable. The night became just a series of men, a series of cocks spurting endless hot cum into her. The crowd decreased in size until at last she was left alone with Marion.

"How are you?" asked Marion.

"I'm fine," replied Shar, then assessed her body, "Still I feel unsatisfied though. I really enjoyed Terry's caning. I think I want some sexual pain; that seems to be the best way for me to gain satisfaction."

"Right, that can be arranged. Let me untie you."

When Shar was free from her bonds she massaged her wrists and ankles. As she was doing this Ben appeared at her side and gave her a quick kiss and cuddle.

"You Ok?" he asked.

"Yes, darling. Still sexy but I think pain will help solve that problem."

Marion led them both to the BDSM area and brought out a simple triangular wooden bar with straps at the ends which Shar and Ben examined critically.

"This is known as a wooden horse," Marion explained, "It goes between your legs and then is raised and presses against your perineum and clit. It can be intensely painful, depending on which edge is used. You'll notice that one edge is quite sharp, one is rounded and the other is in between. I will tie you leaning forward so the pressure is mainly on your clit. I may also cane your ass. Tell me if you do not want me to do this for you."

Just the description of what would happen sent Shar's pulse racing. She then realized that it was not from fear but from anticipation and excitement. She was excited and was eagerly anticipating the pain and sexual release this would bring. What had happened to her, she thought. She also decided that Ben should share in this experience.

"Yes, please do it," she replied, hearing the words as though they were spoken by someone else, someone who she was not. "Do you have one for men as well?"

"Yes we do. Do you want to do this too?" she asked Ben.

"Yes, I'll do it with Shar," replied Ben impulsively, wondering what he'd let himself in for.

"Hold the caning, please Marion, just the bars." Then she turned to Ben. "The one who uses the safe word first is given ten strokes of the cane by the other. Ok with you?"

"Yes," agreed Ben, again impulsively, wondering what the guys' bar looked like.

Marion set up the bar low, suspended by chains from hooks above which could be lifted by an electric hoist. She helped Shar straddle the bar then tied her wrists forward so her clit was directly over the rounded triangular top of the bar which was the side Shar had chosen.

"You're sure you want this?" asked Marion.

"Yes, absolutely."

"Ok, the safe word is yellow if you just want to take a little weight off your sore parts and red if you want to stop completely. Ok?"

"Yes. Do it."

"Ok, I'll just set Ben up as well first."

Marion selected a similar bar for Ben and suspended it, then Ben straddled it, with the bar a few inches below his balls.

"It's a bit different for guys," said Marion, "They can simply stay on it forever almost unless we do a very simple thing."

Marion took a leather thong and tied the center of it around Ben's balls then pulled the end between his legs towards his ass, passing the thong ends around his ass cheeks and tying them tightly over his abdomen. His balls were now pulled firmly between his legs, his rigid cock pointing straight forwards.

"Right, that looks good," said Marion apparently satisfied with her work.

Marion began hoisting Shar's bar, bringing the bar upwards between Shar's legs until it was just brushing against her lips and clit. She then spread her swollen lips so the rounded top of the bar went between them and raised it a little more until it just touched her clit.

Shar gulped in fear and excitement as she felt the hard wood of the bar press against her most sensitive organ. She thought of what could go wrong; how her clit could be squeezed into oblivion, be destroyed, so she would never experience pleasure again. Then she put these thoughts out of her mind and felt the eager anticipation of ecstatic pleasure wash through her. Even just the slightest touch of the wood on her clit almost had her cumming.

Marion then raised Ben's bar until it was taking some of his weight. He felt a dull ache in his balls as they were squashed between his pelvis and the hard wooden bar and he raised himself on tip toes to relieve this pain. He hoped Marion wouldn't raise the bar any higher, but thought that was unlikely.

Marion raised Shar's bar a little more and automatically Shar stood on tip toes, lessening the pressure of the bar on her clit. She didn't know it but this was exactly what was supposed to happen. She felt the bar raise a tiny bit more, which she easily compensated for by pressing down with the balls of her feet, a little more, even more compensation, then Marion locked the hoist and walked around in front of her.

"How's that?" she asked.

"That's fine. Not much pain at all. Is that all it is?"

"Time will tell."

Marion then checked Ben's bar and raised it a little also. Ben felt the increased pressure on his balls and also compensated by pressing harder on the balls of his feet to lift himself ever so slightly.

Marion walked away a short distance and sat on a chair, watching them both. Gradually other people gathered around and at first Shar wondered what it was all about; what was so terrifying about the wooden horse? Ben had a more vivid imagination and simply wondered why he'd agreed to do this with Shar. Then he realized it was for the love they shared together.

After nearly five minutes Shar noticed her feet were hurting from being on tip toe. She eased her feet slightly, lowering herself so her clit took the pressure from the edge on the bar. Ouch, she thought to herself as she pressed down once again with her feet, raising herself that slight amount between comfort and agony. Her feet were now the source of her agony. Subconsciously she relaxed again, only to be reminded by a sharp pain in her clit that she must stay on her toes, literally.

Ben also experimented as his feet began to cramp from the unaccustomed pressure he was applying to his toes. As he relaxed slightly he felt the increasing pressure in his balls and pushed harder, straining his already painful foot muscles in a last ditch effort to protect his crown jewels.

Marion was smiling. She had seen what was happening and knew that the end for each of them was in sight. She also suspected that they didn't know this. She watched as once again their feet weakened, letting her clit and his balls press against the hard wood of the bar. She noticed that this time Shar didn't have the strength to push up again. She moaned in agony as the bar squeezed her clit, sandwiching it between the rounded edge of the bar and her own pubic bone. She tried to gain greater comfort, if it could be called that, or at least less pain by trying to sit back, but she was too well tied. Gradually the pain turned to agony then excruciating agony then relief as her feet found that last little bit of strength after having a small, partial rest.

Ben was in s similar predicament. His balls were aching, as were his feet, but he gritted his teeth and held on, encouraged by noticing Shar was also in difficulties and his determination to lay ten strokes of the cane on her sexy ass. As he thought of this he relaxed his feet slightly, feeling agony in his balls as they took a greater amount of his weight. This in turn caused him to press harder with his feet, reducing, ever so slightly, the pain in his balls to an almost tolerable level. He wished Shar would use the safe word.

Shar was grateful for the reduction in pain as her feet once again bore her weight almost fully. She at last understood the subtlety of this device. She looked at Ben, noticing that he was in real trouble as his feet trembled under him from strain in a futile attempt to prevent him crushing his balls beyond redemption. She wondered if that could happen; could a guy really be emasculated by his weight squeezing his balls? She didn't want Ben to find out; she had plans for those balls including the possibility of children. She certainly didn't want her partner to become a eunuch tonight, that wasn't on her agenda. As she had these thoughts she also became aware of her increasing pain as her feet subconsciously relaxed. She wriggled slightly, the pain and wriggling causing waves of stimulation through her entire body and before she knew it she was cumming.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" she screamed, mostly from release but also from pain as she relaxed her feet and her whole weight pressed down onto her clit. She was trembling, writhing in pleasure and pain. "Red, red, red, oooohhhhh, it hurts so goooood."

Marion released her bar and Ben's bar simultaneously, allowing both of them to stand flat footed. She supported Shar as she finished her orgasm, then helped them both off their bars. They hugged each other lovingly.

"I was almost ready to end it," Ben told her, "Thank you for using the safe word, darling."

"I wouldn't have if I hadn't cum," lied Shar, who had been more concerned for Ben's balls than for receiving a caning. "I guess you want to cane me now. Just do me a favor and make them good hard strokes. I want to see the results in the mirror for a while, honey, and I'm sure that there's some part of you which wants to inspect them for several days to come too."

Ben grinned at her like a kid with a new toy. "Your wish is my command, darling."

Marion led Ben and Shar to the caning frame and attached Shar to it, holding her bent over, legs wide apart and wrists tied to the low end of the frame. Ben walked around her, inspecting her intimately as her ass and pussy were on view for all to see. A small group gathered around including, Ben noticed, Dale, Jude and the other three men in their group. He resolved to put on his best caning display for them.

"Here's your cane," said Marion, handing him a thin flexible cane. "Have you ever used one before?"

"No, never."

"Right, so have a few practice swings to get some balance then practice caning this bag. Aim for the white dot so you can get you hand and eye in before using it on Shar. You don't want to waste strokes on hitting non-target areas," she grinned.

Ben swung the cane a few times both in the air and against the bag, which served to heighten the anticipation as well as provide the learning Ben needed. By the end of these few swings Shar was mentally ambivalent, partly cursing herself for her stupid idea and partly waiting to experience her first time being caned. Ben finished his practice and stood behind her, ready to begin.

"Fire ahead when you're ready," Marion told him.

Shar couldn't see him easily so waited for the whistle of the cane in the air as the only time she would have to prepare for the first blow. She didn't have to wait for long. She heard the whistle then a split second later felt the searing pain as the cane landed across both her ass cheeks just above the crease when her ass joins her thighs.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!" she screamed, writhing in real pain as a feeling like a fire spread along the line of the strike. Then she noticed a very strange feeling, as though her body took the pain and directed it straight to her pussy. The sensation was unlike any she had experienced and she almost came from the sheer power of the sensations. No wonder people loved being caned, she thought, no wonder BDSM was so popular with some women.

In the few moments it took for this to happen, Ben had readied himself for the next stroke. Instead of dreading it, Shar was now excited by the anticipation of the next surge of pain and pleasure. It arrived about 20 seconds after the first, another whistle followed by searing pain followed by the most wonderful sensual feeling. She felt her swollen clit swell even further, from arousal not compression, and felt it tingling, the tingle spreading to her pussy lips and nipples. Oh, just a bit more, I'm so close to cumming, she thought.

The next stroke was slightly higher than the previous two and again sent wonderful sensations pulsing into her sensitive sexual organs, pushing her over the edge into a full-blown orgasm.

"AAARRRGGGHHHH!!" she screamed as the orgasmic sensations poured though her body, causing here to writhe in her bonds as her arousal poured from her open love tunnel down her legs. Ben waited patiently for her to relax once again, amazed at her ability to orgasm from being caned and looking forward to sinking his shaft deep into her gaping hole.

Eventually he administered the fourth stroke and subsequent strokes, without Shar cumming again. She did, however, become more aroused by each stroke so that after the tenth stroke she was begging for another one.

"Please, darling, one more, one more and I'll cum, please honey."

"I'll do better than that," replied Ben, handing the cane to Marion before grasping her hips and thrusting his engorged cock deep inside Shar with one mighty thrust. He fucked her hard and fast from behind, his deep panting breaths matching hers, until with an extra hard thrust which pressed against the end of her passage he blasted his hot cum deep inside her. It was fortunate that Shar was still restrained as she could otherwise have gone into orbit. With an echoing scream she shuddered and writhed under Ben as he held her tightly. The waves of passion she felt were unlike anything she had felt before and after only a few seconds she completely passed out. Ben held her tightly, supporting her until she regained consciousness a few seconds later, at which time Marion hurriedly released her bonds as Ben pulled out. She turned to Ben and the two lovers embraced.

"Oh, darling, that was wonderful," breathed Shar when they broke from their first long kiss. "We'll have to do that again and again, darling. I love you so much."

"Mmmm, I love you too, sweetheart, so very much and I'll be very happy to cane you anytime you like."

"Thank you, darling. Shall we go home now?"

"Yes, I think so if you wish. Let's check with the others."

Everyone agreed that it had been quite a night and were happy to leave. Once they arrived home at Jude and Trevor's house they discussed who would sleep with whom. Shar surprised everyone by turning down a threesome and opting to sleep with Ben only. Mark slept with Jude and Dale with both Trevor and Joe.

Shar and Ben stripped each other seductively then Ben checked out Shar's caned ass in front of the mirror so Shar could also inspect the damage. While it was still sore, obviously, there seemed to be nothing that a few days wouldn't repair. Ben then knelt down and spread Shar's pussy lips to inspect her poor crushed clit. It was not engorged or swollen at all but rather just lay there, unaroused. Shar then cupped Ben's balls and felt them as she pulled gently and moved them in their sac.

"How're they feeling, darling?" she asked.

"A bit tender, but I'm sure they'll be fine in a few days."

They both lay on the bed and pulled the bedclothes over them, snuggling together and kissing each other lovingly.

"I guess you want to make love," suggested Ben.

"No, sweetheart, I'm fine. I feel completely sexually satiated and totally satisfied, at least for the present. The pain as well as the sexual pleasure seemed to satisfy me far more than just sex ever has."

"So you'd consider doing some BDSM again then?" asked Ben, both surprised and delighted at this turn of events.

1...345678