She's the Best!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy smiled at me - an odd, evil, diabolical smile. A sort of a smirk I'd never seen from her before. She continued playing with Kathy's clit with one hand and caressing her butt with the other. Kathy's moaning and hip wiggling increased.

Very slowly, I pulled my cock out of Kathy's vagina and pushed it back in. Stacy looked me in the eyes. I couldn't read hers. They were neither encouraging nor discouraging. So I did it again, a little more quickly. It felt really good so I kept going, with a slow, easy rhythm.

Stacy took her hand away from Kathy's clit, which caused Kathy to whimper like a dog whose toy has just rolled under the sofa. "No! Don't stop!" she pleaded.

Stacy used both hands to pull Kathy's butt cheeks apart and leaned forward to look at my cock sliding in and out of Kathy's dripping fuck hole. She watched for a while, and then looked up at me. Her eyes showed more emotion than before. If I'm not mistaken, what I saw in them was lust.

Stacy reached her right hand over and around Kathy's waist, accessing Kathy's clit from the other side. Kathy moaned in delight as the clit twiddling resumed.

As Stacy played with Kathy's love button she was watching my cock plunge into Kathy's cunt, pull entirely out, and plunge back in again, her face only inches away from the action. Kathy resumed saying "oh yeah, oh yeah" on each stroke.

Then one time when I pulled out from Kathy's dripping cunt, Stacy grabbed my slippery penis around the base with her left hand and put her lips around it.

Kathy complained, "No, no, put it back in! Please!"

But Stacy plunged the entire length of my cunt-juice covered pole into her throat until her nose was pressed hard against my belly. The sensations were incredible. I was an instant away from shooting my load, but she pulled my swollen, throbbing cock out just in time, even wetter and slimier coming out than when it went in.

Every time she puts my cock in her throat it is like a miracle. The first time she did it was on the night we first met, about five years earlier. I proposed right then and there, but she thought it was a joke.

It was at a party, at the house of a mutual friend, and we were both inebriated. We took a liking to each other and found a dark corner of a back bedroom to make out. It didn't take long before she discovered my male member straining at my pants. She quickly unzipped me and directed it into her mouth as it sprung out of its confines. Within a few seconds she had it all the way in.

I'd had more than a few girlfriends, but none had done anything like this. They would suck on my penis head while using their hands on my shaft, or they would put it into one cheek and then the other. Some would try to jam it into the back of the throat, but with little success and a big display of choking and martyrdom. Some let me come in their mouths, but most spit it out. It was all fun at the time, and it all felt good, but when Stacy plunged my whole length into her mouth in the back bedroom at that party, it was like I was born again!

She had only plunged it in and out of her throat a few times when I said "I love you." I had never said that to any woman before, even those I felt no qualms about lying to.

"What?" she said, as well as she could say it with her mouth full, glancing up at me with laughing eyes.

"I love you!" I moaned.

"No you don't", she said. Although it sounded more like "nyoh oo ohnth" I understood what she said.

I came really quickly. When I did, she let me drive my cock all the way in. She held me there until I was finished ejaculating what felt like a gallon of cum into her esophagus. She held her breath for the duration. When she pulled away she sputtered a little, but didn't spit anything out. Then she took hold of my cock and squeezed it to force another squirt of cum out of the tip. She tasted it with the tip of her tongue, then put my cock back into her mouth and gently massaged it with her tongue and lips while it softened.

I said "Stacy will you marry me?" She laughed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "You're funny'" she said. "I like you."

She wouldn't spend the night with me, and I went home alone. But I pursued her relentlessly until she agreed to go out with me, and I lavished her with all the attention and gifts I could muster. After several dates we started sleeping together. I was the happiest man alive. Six months after we met I presented her a much bigger diamond than I could afford and I jumped for joy when she said yes!

So when Stacy pulled my steel-hard cock out of Kathy's pussy and plunged it deep into her mouth, it reminded me how I had wanted so much to marry her and how much I loved her, and I started to cry a little as Stacy directed my rod back into Kathy's twat and pushed my butt with her hand to make me go in and out again while she twiddled Kathy's clit and hugged her around the waist all at the same time.

And then when Stacy pulled my cock out of Kathy's cunt again and plunged it deep into her throat again I said "Stacy, I love you".

"Nhoh oo ohnt" she said, with her lips around my shaft.

"Yes I do", I insisted. "I love you so much."

Stacy looked at me and smiled. Not the evil smirk she had smiled a few minutes ago, but a real smile. Then she pushed my cock back into Stacy's wet hole and said "Fuck her harder. Do it. Fuck her hard."

What with all the emotion I was feeling, I wasn't that close to coming any more, but my cock was still as hard as a rock. So I drove it into Kathy in long, hard, relentless strokes. All the way out and all the way in, like a piston in an overheating steam engine. At the bottom of every stroke my balls bumped against Stacy's hand on Kathy's clit. Kathy rocked back and forth and swiveled her hips.

While I was pounding Kathy's overheated pussy, I looked at Stacy and was struck anew at how elegant and beautiful she is. Had I started to take her for granted?

Her face was perfect – classically beautiful. Now it carried an intent expression. I could see in it that she was hatching a plan.

She squeezed Kathy's middle with both hands again, just as she had done before. Then she moved the fingers of her right hand to Kathy's clit, and the fingers of her left hand to Kathy's butt crack. She played in the puddle of slippery fluids that my penis was drawing out of Kathy's cunt. While she rubbed Kathy's love button from the front, she felt her vaginal opening from the back, as it was being stretched by my engorged cock. She rolled her fingers around in the copious quantities of cunt juices that were spilling out. Then she started massaging the spot between Kathy's pussy and anus.

Kathy obviously liked it, because she started swiveling her hips even harder and moaning even louder. Stacy used her fingers to push the fluids dripping from Kathy's cunt against gravity - up onto Kathy's butt hole,

Then she pressed her middle finger against the wrinkled little donut and pushed it in. Kathy's bucking and moaning and hip swiveling increased. "Oh wow!" She squealed.

Having gotten her finger in up to the second knuckle, Stacy matched my rhythm: In when I pushed in, out when I pulled out. She looked at me with a big grin, and then switched to going in when I pulled out, and out when I went in. "This is fun!" she said.

"Yes it is" I agreed.

I was caught up in the rhythm, in the groove, like a jazz musician at a jam session, matching Stacy's tempo and feeling the music in my soul.

Also, my eyes were fixated on Kathy's gradually relaxing anus as Stacy pushed her finger in and out. It was opening up and inviting more vigorous penetration.

Stacy managed two fingers, and started twisting and wiggling them around instead of moving them in and out.

"Oh my God, Stacy!" Kathy said, panting. "It feels amazing! You are so naughty! Your fingers feel so good in my ass!"

Kathy was close to coming. In fact, she was good for only a few seconds more. Her neck and face flushed red as she built toward a gigantic climax. When it hit it struck in waves - tsunami waves of pleasure and screams as her body rocked and convulsed. Her cunt muscles gripped my cock as she pressed back against me. I could see her sphincter contracting in spasms around Stacy's fingers, and could feel Stacy's hand moving on Kathy's clit. I was astounded not only at the intensity of Kathy's orgasm but by how Stacy and I had brought it on.

Stacy continued to gently wiggle Kathy's love button as her orgasm subsided, and continued to wiggle her two fingers in Kathy's butt. When it was clear that Kathy was finished, she pulled her fingers out and looked for something to wipe them on.

Not finding anything that might do, she looked briefly at her two perfectly manicured but slimy fingers, and then stuck them in her mouth. She cleaned them by licking them all around like an actress in a barbeque sauce commercial. At first she made a funny face, but then smiled. "Kathy's ass doesn't taste as bad as you might think," she announced.

I was shocked to see her do this - I would have never imagined it. But at the same time it was so perverted, so dirty, and so sexy that I could feel my own climax welling up. Stacy, seeing it arriving in my face, commanded me not to come. "Don't you dare!" she said. "I'm not done with you yet". She pushed her hand against my belly.

So I quickly pulled my dick out and clenched as hard as I could and tried to think about baseball. As my penis wiggled and trembled in the air, a drop of semen leaked out of the tip and landed on Kathy's butt crack, but I didn't come.

Stacy said thank you for not coming, and kissed me full on the lips. Her mouth carried the musky scent and flavor of Kathy's rectum. I don't know why this turned me on, but it did. It was very counterproductive to my goal of not ejaculating all over Kathy's butt. I tried to think more intensely about baseball.

Stacy then left me alone to cool down while she played with Kathy's hair and massaged her shoulders gently. Kathy let her elbows give out underneath her, so her breasts were pressed into the bed. Her beautiful milky white butt was still up in the air, her legs slightly apart, and her wet, open pussy lips beckoning me.

"Was it good?" Stacy asked.

"It was wonderful!" Kathy said.

"Did my husband meet your expectations?"

"Yes, oh yes!" Kathy said. But then she added "Though I doubt he could have without you."

"Harrumph!" I thought. Or maybe I said it out loud. I'm not sure.

Stacy looked at me and laughed. Her blue eyes twinkled. "Behind every successful man is good woman" she said.

She took my hard but now under-control rod, used it as a handle to pull me forward, and laid it on Kathy's spread-out ass crack - kind of like a hot dog on a bun.

"Eric is still raring to go" she said.

"Hmm" said Kathy, sounding non-committal.

"Doesn't your pussy want more?" asked Stacy.

"I'm good for now," said Kathy. "That come was big enough to last for a week!"

"What happened to the nympho who can't get enough?" I thought, but didn't dare say aloud.

"OK. Then he will have your butt", Stacy said matter-of-factly, as she pressed my penis against Kathy's poop hole.

"Noooo!" Kathy protested, but half-heartedly, I thought. She didn't try to wiggle away.

"Why not?" Stacy asked.

"He's too big!"

"Nonsense!" said Stacy. "We'll go slow and you'll take him in just fine."

Kathy said nothing. She didn't seem convinced. My hot dog was twitching in anticipation between her buns. The suspense was almost too much. Would she go along with it, or not?

"You've been very well treated, haven't you Kathy? Treated much better than a slut who fucks someone else's husband deserves. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," said Kathy, meekly

"All right then, let's get started," Stacy said excitedly, as if it were a done deal. And I guess it was, because Kathy put up no more objections.

Stacy used her hand to press the head of my throbbing member against Kathy's anus. She rubbed it back and forth in the puddle of slippery fluid that was smeared along the length of Kathy's butt crack. There was plenty of it as a result of the rectal fingering she had just received, and the big drop of my ejaculate that landed there when I almost came.

Stacy had never shown any great enthusiasm for anal sex. We had experimented with it, but infrequently. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I liked it, but I always had the feeling she did it for me, not for her own benefit. Maybe this time was different because it was not her ass, but Kathy's, that was about to get screwed.

Stacy had already surprised me so many times in less than an hour. First she surprised me by coming home early and catching me with Kathy. Then she surprised me by joining in, instead of stabbing us or telling us to get out. The next surprise was showing a definite bi-sexual tendency - the way she was playing with Kathy was not the straight girl I thought I knew. Even more surprising was her enthusiastic penetration of Kathy's anus with her fingers. I would have never imagined it possible. Then when she then stuck those same fingers in her mouth, I was not only surprised, but stunned stupid.

Now to top it all off, my beautiful, elegant, expensively dressed businesswoman wife was trying to push her husband's penis into that same unsanitary poop hole. And the biggest surprise of all was that all this bizarre behavior on her part was making me unbelievably horny.

But Kathy's sphincter had tightened up a bit in the interval since Stacy had withdrawn her fingers, and did not yield readily.

Stacy pouted. "Try some more," she urged. I applied steady pressure. Stacy slapped Kathy's butt and said "Push!"

I said "I am!"

"Not you, silly!" Stacy said. "Kathy!"

Kathy pushed out like she was trying to poop and my penis head slipped into her tight opening. I was in up to an inch or two. Kathy squeaked a little "Ooh!"

So far so good!

"Now we're getting somewhere!" Stacy enthused. She used her fingers to redistribute some of the juices from Kathy's cunt onto the shaft of my cock. I applied a little more pressure and went in another inch.

Kathy said "ouch". Her sphincter tightened around my shaft. I could feel it pulsing.

Stacy worked up some saliva and let it fall from her tongue onto Kathy's tight hole. "Again!" she demanded, like a four-year-old who wants her uncle to repeat a magic trick. I pressed in again as Kathy pushed out. I could see the wrinkled pinkish brown ring of her anus expand as she took in almost the whole length of my pole.

Kathy moaned "Oh my God!"

"Now we're cookin'!" Stacy said.

"Wow!" was all I could say.

Stacy asked me if I liked it in Kathy's butt. I said it felt amazing. She asked if her sphincter was squeezing me tightly around the base of my penis. I affirmed that it was. She asked if I could feel my penis head against the walls of her rectum. I said I wished she could experience how good it felt. She asked if I wanted to go in and out. I said of course I do. She told me to move in and out slowly, but not to pull it all the way out.

I complied with instructions. I couldn't believe what was happening. As I moved my cock from fully in to halfway out in a slow, steady rhythm, Stacy applied some more saliva to keep things lubricated.

Kathy responded with a soft moan each time my cock reached bottom. "Oh my God! You're so big! It's stretching me. I feel so full!" she said.

Stacy rewarded her for her good sportsmanship by touching her clit. Kathy's body immediately twitched with pleasure. "Oh! Stacy! That's nice" she purred. "Don't stop!"

I started taking longer and faster strokes. Kathy's poop chute was getting softer and losing its tight grip on my shaft. Eventually I pulled my cock all the way out and then plunged it in again. It was back in before I realized that it had made a delightful "pop" on the way out. I had to do that again!

Stacy had noticed it too. She raised her eyebrows and smiled that evil smile again. But this time it seemed more like a diabolical fun smile than her earlier revengeful smirk.

I pulled out again, and again it went pop! I did it over and over, in and out quickly.

Stacy stared at Kathy's popping butt hole and smiled with glee as she strummed Kathy's clit. Kathy moaned in pleasure.

I was driving my cock all the way into Kathy's butt, up to the hilt, and then all the way out again. Gradually it stopped popping. The hole just softly stayed open for a few seconds and then partly closed up. I did it over and over, with the same effect. It was mesmerizing to watch.

My dick was so hard it almost hurt. "Kathy was saying "Oh my God!" over and over again.

Stacy was fascinated. She abandoned Kathy's clit and used both hands to pull Kathy's butt cheeks apart. This accentuated the gaping effect of Kathy's anus. I stopped with my penis twitching above Kathy's distended red butt hole. Stacy and I stared intently.

Kathy stopped saying oh my God.

"Kathy, when Eric pulls his cock out, your butt stays open and looks really sexy," Stacy said.

"I can feel it," said Kathy.

"Does it feel good?" said Stacy.

"It does, kind of."

Of course I knew this was standard porn fare. But I didn't think Stacy watched that kind of porn or was interested in it. I wondered how much she knew about this ass gaping stuff and how much she could possibly be discovering for herself.

"I think if you push out and keep pushing, while he goes in and out, it will open up even more," said Stacy.

"OK" said Kathy. "But if you aren't going to play with my clit, I'm going to."

"OK. Just keep pushing out while you do it."

"Ok."

So much chatter, I thought.

Stacy pulled Kathy's cheeks apart. I pounded my cock in and out of her ass relentlessly for a minute, and then pulled it all the way out. Instead of closing partly like before, Kathy's ass opened even wider. It looked like time-lapse photography of a flower opening. I thought I could see all the way to Kathy's small intestine. Her hole was glistening with the slimy, stinky juices of butt fucking, and so was my cock. I realized that the whole room reeked with the smell of sex and of ass.

It was so sexy, and so perverted! I thought my whole body was about to explode into a million fragments.

"Wow, this is fun!" Stacy squealed, like a kid at Christmas. "Do it again."

Meanwhile, Kathy was twiddling her own clit. "I thought I might hate this," she said. "But it feels sorta nice."

"It does?" said Stacy.

"Yeah, it feels nice when his cock plunges way in. I feel all churned up deep inside, but in a nice way."

"How about your anus? Does it feel stretched?"

"Yes, and it's very sensitive. But it feels sexy, especially when he pulls all the way out before putting it back in."

I put my cock back in and took five or six deep strokes, then pulled it out again. Again Kathy's beautiful ass opened up - even wider this time.

Her rectum was a deep, dark cavern in a valley flanked by white hills. And I was a spelunker. I repeated the five strokes and out once more. I was within seconds of filling Kathy's reeking, gaping rectum with an ocean of cum - a week's worth of cum that I had saved up while Stacy was away. The second I poked my penis back into Kathy's wondrous ass there would be no holding back.

"Kathy your butt looks really sexy doing that!" said Stacy.

"It feels sexy," said Kathy.

"Then I want Eric's cock in my butt too!" said Stacy.

Then Stacy did something that surprised me even more than all the other surprises that came before. While I was looking at Kathy's gaping rectum, and about to plunge in and ejaculate in it, Stacy leaned forward and put her lips around the head of my slimy cock.

"Stacy!" I said.

She looked up at me, with her lips clamped tight around the sensitive skin right behind my penis head. Then she opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out, and pushed her head forward to slip my twitching cock all the way down her throat. Then she closed her mouth and wiggled her tongue against my shaft.