She's the Best!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, when we first started watching videos, to get ideas for having a threesome with you, we got one called Deep Throat Debutantes" she said.

I just stared at her.

"I told Stacy I could never get a cock down my throat like that. She said it wasn't so difficult and she would show me how."

I looked at Stacy. She was listening intently to what Kathy was saying.

"She taught me. We used a big soft dildo."

"And some bananas" added Stacy. "We peeled them first."

"Yes, and then I gave my stupid jerk of a boyfriend his first ever, wicked good, deep throat BJ and dumped him right after. I was going to break up with his sorry ass anyway, but this made it even better." She laughed. "Breaking up wasn't hard to do. It was fun, even.

How about that! Women brought together and empowered by watching porn! Women aren't supposed to be empowered by porn. They are supposed to be degraded by it.

Stacy and Kathy had taken the entire world of male-oriented porn, learned it, turned it upside down, and used it for their own purposes. You had to admire them for it.

"My teacher!" said Kathy, as she leaned over and kissed Stacy on the cheek. "She's the best!"

I had to admit she was right about that. Stacy was the best, and not just when it came to giving head. She was beautiful, and smart, and elegant, and successful, and adventurous. I was lucky to have her as my wife, even if maybe she did play me for the fool once or twice.

I had no idea what I wanted to have happen next, except that I wanted my future to include Stacy, no matter what. I'd let her decide the details.

"She is the best!" I agreed. I leaned over and kissed her on the other cheek.

"Do you still love me?" Stacy asked.

"With all my heart!" I said.

"Oh goody!" said Kathy. "This time we'll have Eric come in your butt, and you can squirt it out into my mouth!" She pushed Stacy onto her back and stuck her face between Stacy's legs.

I felt myself getting hard again. It's a brave new world, I thought. And I'm ready for it.