She's the Best!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbelievable! And Stacy complied! She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and even stuck her tongue out and teased Kathy's anus with it. She even stuck the tip into it a little bit as Kathy lifted herself up slightly. Some cum leaked out of Kathy's anus and dribbled down Stacy's outstretched tongue.

Then Kathy's asshole let out a big, sputtering, wet fart as a huge puddle of cum spurted out and into Stacy's open mouth. An even bigger second dollop dropped out of Kathy's puckering butt hole and followed the first, onto and between my beautiful wife's beautiful lips. I couldn't believe how much there was. Did I really produce that much? Stacy's mouth must have been completely full of cum.

Kathy pushed her ass down hard onto Stacy's mouth and rubbed it around. I think she was probably spurting even more of my cum into Stacy's mouth and all over her lips, but I couldn't see it.

Kathy then bent down and planted her lips right on Stacy's, which were shiny and slippery looking. But Stacy pushed her away and sat up. She looked at me, opened her mouth, and twirled her tongue around to show me that she hadn't swallowed. Her mouth was filled with cum. Some of it dribbled out and down her chin.

"It tastes more like cum than ass," she said.

"So it's not so bad after all?" Kathy asked.

"No, it's not so bad."

Then she wrestled Kathy over onto her back and began kissing her roughly. The semen that I had shot into Kathy's butt had migrated into her mouth via Stacy's tongue.

"I think the flavor of my ass makes cum taste better" said Kathy.

"I like the taste of Eric's cum better than the taste of your ass" said Stacy.

"I like the taste of my ass better than the taste of your husband's cum" said Kathy.

But as they argued, they continued to kiss each other, smashing their faces together and licking each other's lips.

I couldn't believe it. What I had just witnessed was so perverted! So naughty! So dirty! But so sexy! And my beautiful wife was the one doing it!

Incredibly, my cock was hard. After such a huge orgasm – after ejaculating an ocean of cum into Kathy's ass – my penis was raring to go again. It was so stiff it hurt.

Eventually Stacy stopped kissing Kathy and looked at me. "My clit is throbbing" she said. "When do I get to cum? You both got to cum hard, and all I got was to be Kathy's cum dumpster!"

I stood up so that my steel hard erection was visible to her. "You wanna take this for a ride?" I asked.

"You bet I do!" she said with a big smile. "Kathy, please clean that thing off so I can stick it in my pussy!"

My cock was still covered with a mixture of butt juice and semen, so understandably Stacy didn't want it in her vagina without some prior preparations. I expected Kathy to get a wash cloth, but instead she lied down in front of me and propped herself up on her elbows. She put her mouth around my throbbing pole and started licking it.

Stacy stripped off her skirt and blouse, which were covered with stains that I wouldn't want to try to explain to the dry cleaner. Then she unclasped the front of her bra and took it off. She looked magnificent now with her entire, perfect, slender body and perfect breasts exposed.

"That's it, Kathy, get it good and clean for me!" she said, She was kneeling on the bed with her knees apart, fingering her clit and dipping her fingers between her pussy lips. Damn she looked good! And sexy as hell!

I wasn't sure how clean my dick was going to get, considering that the mouth Kathy was using to polish it had been involved in some ass-tainted cum swapping. But with lots of licking, sucking, and swallowing Kathy was doing a remarkably good job. When she stuck my cock all the way into her throat it produced a lot of saliva, which helped.

Kathy wasn't nearly as good at deep throating as Stacy was, but not bad, and it felt pretty darn good. She struggled a little against the gag reflex.

Stacy watched closely while wiggling her clit. "That's it, Kathy. Good Girl! All the way in! Stick your tongue out, it'll go in easier."

This was my wife talking!

"Is it ready yet?" she asked. "I can't wait any more."

"Have at it" said Kathy. She got off the bed, stood behind me, and pushed me onto it. I sprawled out on my back, with my erection pointing straight at the ceiling. Stacy pounced on it and began riding for all it was worth.

I squeezed her butt cheeks with my hands, and I moved my hands up and down her back and hugged her. Her long blonde hair fell down around my face and she pressed her cheek against mine. I kissed her and told her again and again that I love her.

Her lips tasted like cum and like Kathy's ass. It was rapture.

If you had told me just a few hours earlier that I would find the taste of cum and of ass on my wife's lips wonderful, I would have said you were nuts.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kathy get up and leave the room, which was ok with me. As much fun as she had been, I was happy to be with just Stacy at this point. She was riding my pole for all it was worth. Usually, I try to play with her clit when we make love, but not always. Sometimes when she is on top it gets enough stimulation from banging into my pelvis at the bottom of each stroke. So I left her love button alone and let her bounce on me as hard as she wanted.

It didn't take long at all before she was building up to an orgasm. Her movements quickened and her breathing changed. Her face and neck started to blush red. She ground her pelvis into mine with increasing pressure.

My own orgasm was building up in concert with hers. When she came, we came together, hugging each other as hard as we could. She came hard, moaning loudly and panting, with her eyes glazed over and her face bright red.

Afterwards we lay quietly with my shrinking cock inside her. Her whole weight was pressing me down into the bed. It felt wonderful. But in the stillness my mind was racing.

Stacy was clearly not the person I thought she was. Had she changed, or had I just seen a side of her that was always there, but she hadn't shown before?

She was always playful and adventurous, but where did she even get the idea to swallow my dick, and then my cum, straight out of Kathy's ass?

I never thought she had any bi tendencies, but the way she played with Kathy was ... wow!

As happy as I was that she seemed to forgive my infidelity, why did she do it?

I obviously didn't know her nearly as well as I thought, but I did know that I loved her now more than ever.

"Stacy," I said. "I love you so much. I'm sorry I cheated on you."

Stacy didn't answer. She just lay motionless on top of me.

"Even though you turned it into something incredible, it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it."

No response.

"It seems like maybe you decided to forgive me, but I'm not sure." I said.

"Yes, I forgive you" she said.

Kathy reappeared suddenly in the doorway, still naked, drinking a glass of water.

"So, Stacy ..." she said, "You came home to find your husband sticking his dick into this." She bounced and wiggled her tits, pointing at her crotch and spilling water on the carpet. "Do you think he's surprised at how it turned out?"

Stacy rolled off of me and sat up on the bed, cross-legged.

I sat up too, with my legs over the edge of the bed. I was struck again by how incredibly cute Kathy was. She walked over and sat next to me on the bed. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "You really have no idea what just happened, do you?" she asked.

"No, don't" I said.

I could describe what just happened, but understand it? Kathy was right. I had no idea.

"Well then, I'll tell you."

She ran her fingers through her dark, curly hair. I waited anxiously for her to begin. When she did, she looked at Stacy as she talked. "Stacy asked me to seduce you."

This information hit me like a ton of bricks. Why hadn't I figured that out?

"We had it all planned out. It was a test, to see if you would give in to temptation ..."

She was still looking at Stacy. "... like she did".

"What?" I was stunned. Like she did? Like she did what?

"Yes. She was overcome with guilt for having cheated on you - with a really super hot guy who seduced her on a business trip. She felt she couldn't forgive herself unless you forgave her. But she was afraid to tell you."

I looked at Stacy. Her face was expressionless.

"One day I asked her why she looked so bummed out, and she confided in me. I told her that she shouldn't be so hard on herself, because you would undoubtedly do the same thing under similar circumstances. She disagreed. She said you would never cheat on her. But I knew better, so I said I would prove it to her."

"Knew better?" I said, perplexed.

She pointed at herself with both hands and wiggled her tits, just like she had on the couch earlier. "What guy can resist this?" she asked.

"A gay guy" I said.

"Well, duh!" she said.

We all sat quietly for a moment as I digested the shocking information.

"So I failed the test," I said.

"Yes you did."

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone?" I asked.

"Something like that," said Kathy.

"But it's not the same, you set me up!" I protested. "It was entrapment!" I relived in my mind the way she exposed herself to me on the sofa, pulled down my shorts, stuffed my cock in her mouth, and then did that "no hands" trick where she backed up to me with her hands around her ankles and skewered her dripping cunt on my pole.

Kathy laughed. "Seduction is seduction in any case. What is it but entrapment?" Her expression turned serious. "Stacy fell for a totally irresistible hottie, as I understand. And he's wicked rich."

Ouch! That hurt!

But I had to admit she was right.

Was I more bothered by Stacy cheating on me, or by her making me cheat on her? I would have forgiven the former, but the latter seemed worse, somehow. I felt sort of ... used.

But on second thought, maybe I wouldn't have forgiven her infidelity so easily. Now I didn't really have any choice. She is a smart one, my wife is. And Kathy is obviously no slouch in the smarts department either.

If Stacy had tried to punish me for my failure, I would have a reason to be angry. But since instead she rewarded me for my weakness with the most incredible sex romp ever, what did I possibly have to complain about?

My wonderful wife not only let me fuck the cute girl next door but she planned it and made it happen! A guy could only hope for so much! How lucky could I be?

"I forgive you Stacy" I said.

She smiled, weakly.

"What would you have done, though, if I hadn't succumbed to Kathy's charms?"

Kathy laughed so hard she almost fell over. She stood up and danced suggestively. She wriggled her lithe little body in front of me and squeezed her delicious little tits. She wiggled her tongue at me. "Aren't you listening to me?" she said. "You didn't stand a chance!"

"She guaranteed it" Stacy said.

Kathy nodded and smiled.

Again I felt insulted. Was I that weak? Ok, maybe I was.

"In fact, you followed our script to the letter" said Kathy.

"Script?" I said.

"Yes, right from the beginning, starting with my phony cell phone conversation in the front yard."

"Phony?" I said. Did I hear her right? Did she say phone or phony? That cell phone conversation was phony?

"Yes. An act. Just to plant some thoughts," said Kathy "and to see if you would take the lure right then."

Stacy chimed in. "The whole thing was an act. We planned it out in detail and practiced it."

"You're kidding!" I said, even more stunned than before.

"No, we're not" said Stacy.

"So holding a knife to my throat was an act? You didn't really intend to chop my head off?"

Stacy answered. "Correct. But still ... still I really did feel betrayed, when you decided to screw Kathy instead of being faithful to me."

"You know," she added, "you might think you know how you would feel to see your spouse fucking someone else, but you don't know for sure until it actually happens. I thought I'd be ok with it. But when it actually happened, I was sad, and mad at you."

I sat quietly and let this sink in. But my mind was kind of blank. It was all too much, too complicated. I couldn't think.

Eventually, I realized what was still bothering me.

I understood why Kathy seduced me. I understood that because I was caught cheating on Stacy, I couldn't condemn her for cheating on me. I understood that because Stacy turned it into a threesome instead of a fight, I couldn't condemn her for making me cheat on her.

But it went way beyond that. The unexpected bisexuality, the enthusiasm for extreme anal, the extent to which it was taken, was still a mystery.

"So, the crazy anal antics?" I asked. "Did you learn that somewhere or invent it for yourself?"

I was feeling suspicious. Maybe she learned it from that fellow she cheated on me with.

Stacy laughed. "Porn" she said.

"You watch porn?"

She nodded her head. "Kathy and I watched it together."

Kathy nodded. "When we started making our plans, they only involved me seducing you, then Stacy walking in, and there would be a confrontation. We practiced the seduction, and the confrontation. Stacy played the part of you, and I played the part of me.

"The problem was, the role playing got us both so horny we ended up with our tongues in each other's pussies. We couldn't control ourselves. Then Stacy had the idea that we could turn our trap into a threesome instead of a fight."

"But neither of us had any idea how to have a threesome" said Stacy.

"So we went to the video store and rented some porn to get ideas" added Kathy.

Stacy nodded. "We had no idea what to rent, so we got some of everything."

Kathy nodded too. "We felt uncomfortable in the video store with all those creepy guys, so we sort of just grabbed things quickly and ran. We ended up with all sorts of strange stuff" she said.

"We watched those videos, and then got some more. Each time we went back to the store we got something more extreme" said Stacy.

"Threesomes, gang bangs, reverse gang bangs, double penetration ..."

"Deep throating, face fucking, S&M, B&D, fucking machines ..."

"Ass to mouth, cum farts, cream pies, snowballing ..."

"Lesbian fisting, ass gaping, huge black cocks, tiny Asian girls ..."

"Amateurs, swingers, teens, milfs, hairy girls, girls with glasses."

"Did I say cum farts?"

"No, but I did."

"It's amazing how many categories there are!"

"We watched it all."

Listening to them recite this litany, I was getting dizzy. I'm not sure if it was from turning my head to look at them in turn as they talked, or from the shock of hearing them say such things.

"Each new thing we discovered grossed us out. We were appalled. We couldn't believe what people watch!"

"And what they do!"

"But also, we felt challenged by it."

"We went from saying 'I'd never do that!' to 'would you do that?' and then, 'if she can do that, I can do that!'"

"We got even hornier thinking about it."

"Watching porn changed our attitudes."

"The more we watched it, the less shocking it was."

"Less abnormal."

"The perverted stuff was turning us on."

"We didn't want to admit, at first, that it made us horny."

"But it did."

"Really horny! So for six months we planned and practiced, and watched porn together, and we spent time in bed together."

"Are you kidding!" I blurted. "When do you find time for this?"

"When you were at work" said Stacy.

"Or coaching baseball" said Kathy.

"I'd come home at lunch time" said Stacy. "Or I'd tell you I'd be working late. Sometimes I took the whole day off. I have enough comp time. I'd park my car on Maple Street and walk to Kathy's house through the back yard."

I just stared at her. I couldn't do anything else. I didn't feel threatened by Stacy having an affair with a woman, like I did by her cheating on me with a hot looking rich guy, but this was a bit much.

"So, to answer your question" Kathy said, "after watching anal in porn videos, and learning that it turned us on, we decided we wanted our threesome with you to include it. And Stacy said you would probably go for it.

I was dumbfounded. This whirlwind of information had my head spinning. Once again I couldn't think. I couldn't think even worse than I couldn't think before.

Stacy continued the conversation. "In between Kathy's talk with you in the front yard, and her coming over here, we gave each other enemas to get ready."

"In spite of watching all that anal porn, we hadn't actually done anything to each other's butts until then" Kathy said. "I got so horny, I threw Stacy into the bed and started licking her butt."

"It was hard to make her stop" said Stacy. "But I had to or she would have never made it over here."

"I was so aroused when I got here I couldn't stand it."

No wonder her nipples were so hard and her pussy was so wet when she undressed in my living room!

"Yeah, so anyway," said Stacy "the script ended about the time I got up on the bed. We didn't really know how it would go after that. So while we knew we wanted to do things, they weren't scripted."

"Yeah, we just played that by ear."

Was that supposed to make me feel better about it?

"But we did agree that the one whose butt you came in" said Kathy.

"The other one would eat your come out of it" added Stacy.

"Cuz that kind of turned us on."

"The challenge of actually doing something like that."

I thought about this for a moment. "So it was a bet, and you lost?" I asked.

"No," said Stacy. "It wasn't a bet."

"We knew we wanted one of us to do it, we just didn't decide who."

"I have to admit, I wanted you to come in my butt." said Stacy. "And I wanted to squirt it out into Kathy's mouth."

"Then your mistake," said Kathy "was asking him to kiss your gaping asshole, because it made him really hot and pushed him over the edge.

"I didn't realize he would have his cock in your butt while doing it."

"Well, he did." Kathy teasingly stuck her tongue out at Stacy. At least she didn't say "so there!" or "nah nah nah nah nah!"

Jesus! It sounded to me like they had a bet, of a sort anyway.

So, to sum it up, Stacy cheated on me with another guy. Whether it was a one-night stand or a repeat gig was still unclear. And then because she felt guilty, she conspired to cause me to break my own wedding vows. She had a six-month long lesbian affair, which included watching every type of extreme hard-core porn and doing only God knows what. And to top things off, she made me the unwitting subject of a porn-fueled contest involving ass-fucking and anal creampie swallowing. What was I supposed to think? How should I feel about it?

I'd watched porn videos – mostly before getting married. How many times had I fantasized about being with women like that? Or with two women like that at once? Had I not fantasized, more than once, about having Stacy in a threesome? Or about Stacy acting like a perverted slut? Of course I did. But now it had happened, and I wasn't sure I liked it very much.

I certainly liked it a lot while it was happening. That's true. Maybe I should just enjoy it, and not over-think it.

Didn't I just have a fantastic time, and two gigantic orgasms, in a fantasy-filled sex romp with my beautiful wife and my exquisite next door neighbor? Was I just being a putz? Why wasn't I celebrating my good fortune instead of feeling hurt?

I suddenly realized that Stacy and Kathy were staring at me. How long had I been sitting there mulling things over in my head?

"Are you OK?" Stacy asked.

"It's a lot to think about" I said.

"I know" she said.

"You know your wife is amazing!" Kathy interjected.

I just looked at her.

"You may be upset with her, but you are one lucky guy."

I nodded but didn't say anything.