She's the Best!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her lips tight around the base of my shaft and her throat muscles massaging my penis head as she gagged a little more than she usually did. I wondered if the ass flavoring that coated my dick had anything to do with it. In any case, it felt really good the way her throat muscles were constricting around my penis head.

But in spite of how wonderful it felt, the surprise delayed my orgasm for a moment. Still, I was seconds away from shooting my entire load down her throat.

At the last possible instant before that happened, she pulled back so I popped out of her mouth. A syrupy rope of thick saliva hung from my penis head to her lips. She cleared it away with her hand and watched my penis, glistening with its coating of saliva and butt juice, as it twitched in the cool air.

"Wow!" I said. "Stacy you are crazy!" She smiled at me as I struggled not to squirt semen all over her face. She stuck her tongue out at me and wiggled it, teasingly. I imagined firing my load at this tempting target, but I managed to hold back in spite of myself. I would wait for a better time to pull the trigger.

Then she put both hands against Kathy's side and pushed her over, and then pushed against her legs to roll her over onto her back. Then she pushed her hand against my belly until I got off the bed and stood up.

In spite of all that had happened, this was the first that either Kathy or I had changed position since Stacy entered the room.

Stacy also got off the bed. She grabbed Kathy by the ankles, like a wheel barrow, and pulled her until her butt was resting right at the edge of the bed. Then she pushed Kathy's ankles up to her head and pinned her legs against the bed, climbing on top of her in the process.

After a certain amount of wiggling around, Stacy reached back and flipped the pleats of her grey flannel skirt up onto her back to expose herself to me.

"You're not wearing any underpants!" I blurted.

"No, I'm not. I came home early to surprise you, remember?"

"I think you've surprised me beyond your wildest dreams! I said. My dick was twitching and leaking in the air as I looked down at her beautiful tan thighs and milky white butt. Sharp-edged tan lines were drawn on her skin in the shape of her favorite bikini.

Below her were Kathy's even whiter thighs and butt, which apparently never saw the sun. I had seen that her skin was pale, but I hadn't realized how pale until I saw it next to Stacy's white ass cheeks, which were a couple shades darker.

Kathy's legs were pinned against the bed so that her butt was tilted up and forward, angling her delightful asshole right at me. Although it was no longer gaping wide open, it still looked soft and ready, and was glistening with slippery juices.

Stacy's wrinkled little anus was also tilted up directly at my twitching cock, although it was scrunched up tight, and dry as a bone.

Stacy's pussy was drenched, though. It was soaking wet and dripping onto Kathy's equally wet snatch.

Stacy cradled Kathy's head in her hands and kissed her passionately.

"Your lips taste like ass!" Kathy said.

"My lips taste like YOUR ass!" Stacy replied.

Kathy laughed. As they continued smooching, I stood there wondering what to do next. I had four holes lined up vertically in front of me, and they were all perfectly fuckable. They were mine for the taking!

Should I do only one stroke in each hole, or pound each one furiously before moving on to the next?

Would it be best to do one girl's pussy and butt, and then the other girl's pussy and butt? Or to go pussy, pussy, butt, butt? Or should I do Stacy's pussy, then Kathy's butt, and then Kathy's pussy, and then Stacy's butt?

I could do them in order vertically, from the top down, starting with Stacy's butt, then her pussy, Kathy's pussy, and finally Kathy's butt. Then I could either start over at the top, or do them in order from the bottom, up.

As the girls kissed each other, I imagined how all the possible permutations might feel. I'd probably start out with one stroke in each hole, then two strokes in each hole, then three strokes in each hole, and finish up by pounding the hell out of each of the four tempting orifices in order.

Or, what if they let me include their mouths too? I'd have six holes to play in!

"Come on Eric, my butt wants your cock in it" said Stacy.

"Do mine too." said Kathy.

"But no pussies" said Stacy.

"Yeah! Stay away from my pussy with that butt slime covered cock." said Kathy. "I don't want a UTI."

"Me neither!" said Stacy.

I looked down at how much fluid was dripping out of their two pussies, and dripping down Kathy's butt. It was soaking the bedspread. It had all melded into one continuous puddle. Due to gravity, Stacy's asshole was out of the wet. But as soon as I starting fucking it, the puddle would be one river of mixed juices flowing from Stacy's ass, down over both gushing pussies, over Kathy's ass, and down her crack and onto the bed. If neither of them got a UTI with this arrangement it would be a miracle.

I guess that's what antibiotics are for, I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I couldn't believe what I was being asked to do, or who was asking it.

I pressed my slimy penis head against Stacy's butt hole and pushed. Nothing doing. It was way too tight.

"Damn!" Stacy said. "Try again."

"I'll have to use my fingers on you first" I said.

To lubricate them I dunked them into Kathy's asshole, which was still soft and pliant due to the ass fucking I had just been giving her. It was also slick with the juices that were running down onto it from the two dribbling pussies above.

Then I pushed my index finger against Stacy's hard little ring. It went in with only a little difficulty. I could tell that Stacy was pushing out as she had instructed Kathy to do.

As I wiggled my finger around in Stacy's butt, she moaned and ground her pelvis against Kathy's. "That feels good," she said. I can't wait to have your big cock in there."

Kathy managed to get one hand between her pussy and Stacy's, and began fingering her.

Stacy's butt hole started to relax. I pulled my finger out and pushed two back in. I wiggled them in different directions, twirled them around, and drove them in and out to soften her anus up for the assault she wanted.

I figured my dick could use all the lubrication it could get, so I shoved it into Kathy's sloppy asshole. It slipped right in, although I had to bend my knees quite a bit and stand with them wide apart to get my penis at the right height. This was a strain, but well worth it to have my cock deep in her bowels. I commenced to fuck her ass slowly, while at the same time stretching Stacy's with two, and then three fingers.

Both of the girls were moaning and they were kissing each other. Stacy still had Kathy's head between her hands. Kathy had both of her hands between her legs and was doing the best she could to fiddle with both clits. Stacy lifted herself up on her knees just enough to give Kathy's hands better access to their love buttons.

Stacy's butt was definitely ready for my cock. So I pulled my fingers out, glistening with Stacy's stinky butt juice. I wasn't sure what to do with them.

I wondered if I should lick them off, as Stacy had done with hers. I thought about trying to stick them in Stacy's mouth, but I didn't want to push my luck. I could wipe them on the bed. It was already soaked with a big puddle of the same substance.

I decided to just ignore it. It got all over Stacy's butt cheeks when I grabbed them with both hands and spread them apart. Then I pulled my cock out of Kathy's rectum, and positioned myself to plunge it into Stacy's.

I put one foot up on the bed to get up at the right height. It was a relief to my knees and quads, which were suffering a bit on account of the lower stance I had been maintaining for some time.

This time when I pressed my throbbing, dribbling cock against Stacy's anus it slipped right in up to the hilt. It felt amazing. Nice and tight, like Kathy's had before the plundering I had given it.

But I wondered if her asshole would soften up and gape open the way Kathy's did. So I started humping her as hard as I could, driving my hard rod in all the way to bottom, and then pulling it entirely out.

I gave my beautiful wife's beautiful ass a pounding, and she moaned and giggled like she was enjoying every second of it. Undoubtedly though, Kathy's hand rubbing on her clit had as much or more to do with her enjoyment as my cock ramming into her ass did. Stacy was kissing Kathy madly on the lips as I pounded her ass and Kathy massaged her clit.

Never having had a threesome before, I was appreciating one of the obvious benefits. It's nice, I thought, for one girl to take care of the other girl's clit. I could concentrate on pleasuring myself in her butt. In fact, I needed both of my hands on Stacy's waist for balance.

Since she still had her gray flannel skirt and white blouse on, they were both getting smeared with the fluids my fingers had acquired while in her ass. Well, that's what dry cleaners are for, I thought to my self.

I found it amusing that Stacy was still fully dressed, except for having taken off her shoes and having arrived without underpants, whereas Kathy was completely naked, except that she was still wearing those high heeled sandals that were tied securely around her ankles. One of them had only her shoes on; the other had only her shoes off. Cute!

As for myself, I didn't have on a stitch.

I took my hands off of Stacy's stained clothing, and used them again to spread her butt cheeks while I pulled my cock out. To my great pleasure, her ass gaped open just like Kathy's did. Maybe it even gaped a little wider!

"How's it look?" asked Stacy.

"Fantastic!" I said.

"Is it wide open?"

"Yes, I can see into your intestines."

"Which asshole do you like better, mine or Kathy's?"

"I like them both. They are both wonderful"

"Do they feel different?"

"A little bit, I think. Let me compare them."

I stuck my penis into Kathy's soft, warm butt hole for three long strokes, and then I pulled it out and plunged it into Stacy's for three long strokes.

I did it again.

And then I did it again.

It was an effort, because to drive my shaft into Kathy's butt hole I had to squat with my knees bent. Then to get in Stacy's ass I had to straighten my legs and even stand on my toes a bit. I had to gently smash her down onto Kathy to get her hole just a little bit lower, which interfered a little bit with Kathy's clit twiddling. It was like a gym workout for my quads and calf muscles, as well as for my dick.

For my workout I did three strokes per hole for 5 or 6 repetitions, then two strokes for another 5 or 6 reps. After that I did one stroke in each glorious butt hole over and over at the fastest pace I could manage.

Both beautiful cavities remained wide open for whatever length of time it took me to fuck the other one and return. I stopped to marvel at the two beautiful gaping assholes in front of me, and the beautiful round butt cheeks and slender thighs flanking them.

"Both of your assholes are gaping open like train tunnels in a model railroad." I said.

"And your cock is the train?" asked Stacy.

"It's a powerful locomotive" said Kathy.

"It's a fast freight'" I said, "It's out of control and it's going to spill its cargo in one of these tunnels pretty soon."

Both Stacy and Kathy laughed. In unison they both said "You're funny!" Then they laughed again and kissed each other with their tongues. Kathy resumed fiddling with Stacy's clit and Stacy responded by moaning and wiggling her butt.

"I like rubbing your clit" Kathy said.

"I like it when you rub my clit" Stacy responded. "Do you like having my husband's cock in your ass?"

"I like the way your husband is fucking me and you in the ass at the same time. Thank you for sharing him."

"You're welcome."

"And I really liked coming with his cock in my pussy and your fingers in my ass."

"It seemed like you had a really hard come."

"I did! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!"

Why do women talk so much? Blah, blah, blah. It was kind of cute though.

While listening to their banter, I watched as their sphincters constricted back to normal size. Although they still looked soft and pliant I could no longer see deep into their bowels. My rock-hard cock trembled in the air and leaked clear fluid onto the floor, but my impending orgasm started to seem a little less immediate. The flood of semen boiling up in my scrotum started to recede.

"How about you, Eric? said Stacy.

"What?"

"Do you like ass-fucking two girls at the same time?"

"How could I possibly not like it? It's like every guy's wet dream come true."

"You aren't every guy" she said, obviously perturbed.

Oops, wrong thing to say!

"No, you're right. I'm a very happy guy with a beautiful, wonderful, loving wife and an incredible next door neighbor." I said.

"You're lucky to have a wife like me, aren't you?" she asked, still sounding miffed.

"Yes I am. Very lucky" I said.

"A wife who could have justifiably cut your head off when she caught you fucking the pretty neighbor girl in our bed, isn't that right?"

"Yes." I said.

"But she didn't do that, did she?"

"No, you didn't"

"Not only didn't she do that, she loves you so much she helped you fuck the pretty neighbor girl in both the pussy and in the ass, didn't she?"

"Yes, that's what you did."

"And now your loving wife is letting you fuck both herself and the pretty neighbor girl in their asses at the same time, isn't she?"

"Amazingly enough, yes" I said.

"Not only is she letting you, she begged you to do it didn't she? Your loving wife begged you to ass-fuck her and the pretty neighbor girl in the ass simultaneously instead of cutting your head off or throwing you out in the street like she should have. Didn't she?"

"Yes." I said.

As this interrogation was taking place, Stacy remained on top of Kathy with her head down and her butt up in the air. It's strange that someone in such a submissive position, who had just been having her rectum so vigorously reamed, could be so in control of the situation. But she was.

As I stood there, receiving this lecture with my cock in my hand, I realized that Stacy's liberal use of foul and explicit language was turning me on. I wasn't accustomed to hearing her talk that way, but I liked it.

"Kiss my ass!" she said.

Was this intended as an insult, or an invitation?

"Does it look all red and stretched and puffy?" she asked.

"Yes, it does."

"I want you to kiss it"

"OK." I'd never done that before, but I was willing.

"I want you to kiss it and lick it when it is gaping wide open."

"OK, But it's closed up. If that's what you want, I'll have to drill it with my cock some more first."

"OK." She said. "Do it just enough to make it open up, and then stick your face in it."

It really turned me on to hear Stacy talking dirty like this.

This whole time Kathy had been strumming her own clit. "You guys are sexy!" she said.

I resumed pounding my dick into Stacy's distended butt hole. When it seemed ready I pulled it out and spread her cheeks apart. It gaped open again just like before. It was glorious. It definitely looked soft and puckered and open and inviting for my lips and tongue.

But before kissing Stacy's beautiful stretched anus, I bent my knees and stuck my twitching penis into Kathy's butt. Then I pushed Stacy forward a bit, which had the effect of raising her up higher on her knees, and put her gaping butt hole at the perfect height where I could put my mouth on it without pulling out of Kathy.

I put the tip of my tongue against the stretched rim of Stacy's ravished anus. I twirled it around the perimeter like a toy car on a toy race track.

"Ooh that feels nice!" Stacy said. "Your tongue feels wonderful on my stretched hole."

With my mouth half open I pressed my lips against her soft opening, and continued whirling my tongue around inside. I exhaled gently into her rectum and then inhaled the air again from it. Had I not been so aroused, I might have found the odor and taste objectionable. But in my current state the musky, pungent odor and flavor were ambrosia.

Meanwhile I was very much aware of my penis twitching inside Kathy's ass. Deep in her bowels the sensitive pleasure receptors on the head of my cock were pressing against the soft lining, and every twitch, every slightest movement, transmitted a jolt of delight to my brain. My whole body was trembling.

Wanting to get my tongue as deep into my wife's ass as I could, I pressed my face firmly into her slippery butt crack and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. I wished it were ten inches longer. I could feel Stacy's anus start to tighten around it. I was able to curl my tongue a little bit to tug at her sphincter from the inside.

Occasionally Kathy's fingers would touch my chin as she was playing with Stacy's love button.

"That feels so good Eric" said Stacy. "I like having your tongue in my ass."

My penis was so hard and so sensitive in Kathy's butt that I felt like I was about to explode like a human fragmentation grenade.

"Do you want to put your penis back in it?" She asked.

"Too late!" I said into her rectum. "I'm coming!"

I unleashed a tidal wave of boiling cum deep into Kathy's bowels, while my face was pressed tightly against Stacy's wet pungent ass. My orgasm seemed to go on for ever. Kathy's sphincter tightened around my swollen, spasming cock. I thought for a second that all of my internal organs might be expelled through my penis. Toward the end I reached down and massaged my own balls, coaxing out every ounce of cum they contained.

"Oh Eric!" Kathy exclaimed.

It felt wonderful with my softening penis deep inside Kathy and my face resting in Stacy's butt crack. But it was too hard on my legs for me to stay still there for long.

I said "I'm sorry. I have to pull it out." As I did, Kathy squeezed her sphincter tight around my deflating cock, so it stretched as I tugged on it. Her anus squeezed along my shaft from base to tip. It forced out the last dribbles of semen that remained in my cock after my tremendous orgasm. I could feel them as they dripped out the tip and into her butt. Then I collapsed onto the floor.

Stacy rolled off of Kathy and sat cross legged on the bed, looking down at me.

Kathy said "It sure feels good to stretch out these legs". Then she sat up next to Stacy and looked down at me too.

"That was unbelievable!" said Kathy. "You must have put a gallon of cum in my butt!"

"It was a week's worth" I said. "I was saving up for Stacy while she was away."

"And Kathy got it instead" said Stacy, pouting.

"You can have it now" said Kathy, looking over at Stacy. Stacy pouted some more. Kathy smiled. I couldn't figure out what she meant.

"Lie down" Kathy commanded. She pushed Stacy over backwards as she said it.

Stacy submissively lied down on her back. She pulled her hair loose from the bun that had held together until now, and her long blonde tresses spilled onto the bed. She looked like a movie star.

Kathy stood on the bed with one foot on each side of Stacy's head, her back toward me and toward Stacy's feet. She grabbed a hold of the head board for balance, and squatted. Was she really going to do what it looked like she was going to do? Was Stacy really willing to accept it? I couldn't believe my eyes!

From my vantage point on the floor I had a perfect view as Kathy lowered her dripping pussy and anus over my wife's beautiful face. I scooted forward and put my arms up on the edge of the bed to get a better view.

Stacy put her hands on Kathy's hips. Kathy rubbed her sopping wet snatch all over Stacy's nose, mouth and chin. Then she pressed her butt hole directly on Stacy's mouth. "Open up!" she said.