Silent Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

I touched Lisa on the shoulder to get her attention and when she turned to me, tears were running down her cheeks falling like rain drops down onto her shirt. I pulled Lisa out from her chair and wrapped my arms around her. I turned her face to me so she could read my lips.

"Lisa I'm holding you now. No one will ever hit you again, I promise. You're safe here in my arms. You're safe now."

Lisa placed her arms around my neck and dropped her head down on my shoulder. This beautiful young woman was in such pain, no wonder all she did for three days was sleep. I pulled Lisa back and said, "Say how about you and I run down and see how my buddy Bob is doing?" Hoping to lighten the mood.

Lisa nodded her head yes, dabbed her eyes dry with a tissue and we headed out the door.

****

A few months had passed by and I'd gotten much better at signing. I could keep up with most of what Lisa would say.

I was running a bit late, and when I opened the door, the aroma of fresh baked ham filled the hallway. I walked to the kitchen and noticed Lisa sitting at the table.

Lisa turned my way, and I just stood still; my eyes couldn't look away. Lisa was all prettied up. Lisa painstakingly applied makeup to her face, and the results were worth all the effort. She wore a bright yellow shirt, the top two buttons were open; I could catch a glimpse of a white bra she wore underneath. I could see her freckles along her collarbone and chest. The yellow shirt contrasted with the black dress slacks and black heels. But, what I noticed the most were her eyes; brilliant blue, shinning like sapphires.

Her hair! Lisa's hair was razor cut and streaked with blond highlights. She had short bangs now, stopping just about her eye brows. Lisa wore small silver diamond earrings as well as a very delicate gold chain necklace.

Lisa walked over, closed my mouth, and signed, "You like me like this?"

I put one arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Yes, you look great! What brought about this great change? Where did the heels come from? The new hair style?"

"Sarah took me shopping. We talked about lots of stuff. Mainly what you like to see in a woman."

"I see. So Sarah knows what I like in a woman now?"

"Well it looks as though I got your attention," Lisa signed as she looked at the growing bulge in my pants.

We sat down for an outstanding meal, and the conversation drifted toward Lisa getting a job.

"Jim, would you mind if I tried to get a job? I'd like to help out with the upkeep and bills around here.

I gave her idea some thought, then said, "You know I just may have the perfect job for you. I know we're going to have an opening in my office for a proofreader. Do you think you could handle that?"

Lisa smiled. She signed back to me, "Why of course, I can handle that!"

"Great! I'll make an appointment with human resources, and we'll take it from there. I tell you what, we'll go shopping tomorrow when I get home. There's a rather stuffy dress code there and you'll need some business attire for the interview. Besides, I bet you got a great pair of legs under those slacks!"

Lisa came over and sat down on my lap. She took my hand in hers. She pulled her pant leg up and placed my hand down upon her ankle and ran my hand up and down her shin. Lisa was wearing nylons, the first time I've seen her in them.

She placed my free hand on her shirt covering a breast. I gave it a slight squeeze. Lisa just seemed to be so happy with what was going on. I enjoyed the touch of her body and looked at her.

"Lisa are you trying to seduce me?"

Lisa nodded her head yes.

"Well I have to tell you a secret," I said to her, "It's working."

I pulled my hand from under her slacks and away from her breast. I pushed her up on her feet and took her by the hand, leading her to the living room.

We both stood in front of the sofa, and I looked at her with loving eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Lisa put her arms around my neck, and she kissed me. I took that as a yes. Running my hands down her arms, across her waist. I located the button holding her slacks together and slipped it though the slot. Pulling down the zipper, her slacks fell loosely around her waist and they slid down her legs, piling up on her heels.

I looked down and said to myself, "Oh my God!"

Lisa was wearing off-black sheer pantyhose to mask the last few remnants of her bruises. A pair of light mint-green panties could be seen under her hose.

I picked Lisa up and placed her gently on the sofa, then I slipped her heels from her slender feet, one at a time. Her black dress slacks came off easily.

Running my hands up her legs they stopped and touched her slightly between her legs. My fingers hooked into the waistband of her pantyhose and as she lifted herself from the sofa, I slowly began pulling the silky material down her long legs. Down they went, I rolled her hose off her legs down to her feet. I tugged at her toes and grabbed some of the nylon with my fingers and pulled the hose from her toes. I tossed her hose over my shoulder and leaned back to Lisa.

I couldn't believe how smooth her legs were, velvety soft, as I ran my hands up and down her thighs. Placing my hands between her knees, I pushed slightly and Lisa responded by spreading her legs. Her mint-green panties had grown a dark patch at her crotch. Lisa was running her hands across her shirt, pulling at her nipples, her eyes were closed. Her fingernails polished a bright white and they caught what light was in the room.


Moving up to her, I slowly unbutton one button, then another until her shirt fell open. A very thin white lace bra greeted me; a small blue ribbon was in the middle. I pulled the shirt slowly from her body.

Running my tongue along her shoulder blades, I slipped the bra's straps down her arms and then back up, kissing her bare shoulder as I went. The lace on her bra beckoned me and I slipped a finger into a cup, feeling her nipple hiding in its white prison. A kiss. I leaned up and gave her a kiss while I cupped her breast in my hand, kneading it with my thumb.

I had to stand and get out of my clothes. Lisa was slowly stroking her sex with her fingers on top of her panties, her eyes transfixed on me as I stripped out of my tie, shirt, and dress slacks. As I got down to my boxers, it was clearly evident I was in an acute state of arousal as a bit of cum apparently oozed out into my boxers, evident by a wet spot.

I got down on the carpet in front of Lisa and reached up pulling the straps of her bra down to her elbows and then from her arms. I gently flipped the front of her bra down exposing her bare breasts. They were perfect…almost round… firm…yet oh so soft… A cinnamon-red colored areola surrounded each protruding nipple. Lisa had the breasts every man had ever dreamt about.

I touched one then the other, as Lisa reached out and pulled my head deeper into her chest. Running my tongue around each areola, Lisa made soft cooing sounds as my tongue played with her swollen nipples. As I kissed her breasts, Lisa squirmed back and forth on the sofa, digging her finger tips into my back, squeezing my shoulders with her hands.

Slipping myself down onto the carpet and placing myself between her legs, I reached up and pulled her panties down. She raised herself up, and I continued moving the silky panties down her hips, her thighs, and off her slender toes. Off they went, flying across the room. From a summer past, the remnants of a bikini tan line were slowly fading.

I pushed her legs apart, then lowered my head into her sex. Lisa's aroma was sweet, and I took in her essence. My tongue touched her sex and she raised up, pushing herself into my waiting tongue. I tasted her velvet nectar, running my tongue down the insides of her legs catching small drops as they slowly descended down her thighs.

My tongue would dart in and out of her sex teasing her with its rapid movements, sucking and licking her hot flesh. I moved up along her bush, trimmed down to no more than just a strip of curly pubic hairs, and found her clit. I massaged it with my finger pushing it back and forth. Grabbing both of her thighs in my hands, I squeezed them hard. While I took her into my mouth, I could feel Lisa getting warmer, then her body flushed with heat. Lisa's body turned red as her blood thundered through her body. Several beads of sweat began rolling down between her breasts forming a small stream that meandered down her midriff. I looked up and saw her arms lying across the back of the sofa her hands digging into the fabric, her head moving side-to-side. Her eyes rolled back in her head, as she held her lips tightly closed.

Suddenly, I felt her legs wrap around my chest. As I continued working my tongue on her sex, Lisa started to squeal, crying and gasping as her orgasm crashed through her naked body. Wave after wave of pleasure propagated through her body and then collided with her senses causing her to twist about. I could feel it as well as see her orgasm spread as her whole body trembled before my eyes. As the waves subsided, I felt her legs drop from my chest. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair; a look of utter contentment filled her face.

Lisa leaned into my arms, and I swept her up and off the sofa, placing her on the carpet beside me. I reached behind her and un-clasped her bra. It fell down her chest onto her lap. I picked it up and tossed it aside.

I lowered her down spreading her legs as she went. Throwing my legs over her, Lisa could see my penis standing erect and hard from my body. I was just taking in the sight of my girlfriend stretched out upon the floor when Lisa reached up and wrapped her hand around my erect penis. She ran her hand up and down my hard shaft then stopped. With her thumb, she made small circles on the very end, her thumb gliding along in a few drops of cum that had oozed out. I sensed I was on the brink of climax as I closed my eyes and took in the sensation of her touch. Then I felt her other hand on me. Her fingers were wet from her own moisture as she rubbed my penis. I looked down and Lisa's long fingers were wrapped around my penis, her snowy white fingernails contrasted against my swollen red shaft.

"Ooooo, Lisa honey…"

At last, Lisa removed her hands from me and I lowered myself onto Lisa, her eyes brightened with anticipation. She took in a deep breath and held it. I felt her sex and with a gentle push I felt myself slide into her. Hot and moist at the same time, Lisa squealed, and her hips lifted off the floor. Stroke after stroke, I felt myself inside her. Lisa's breasts where moving, up and down, in rhythm with my strokes.

Lisa was tight, and I could feel her muscles as they squeezed around my penis. The sensation was unreal.

Ooooo…Mmhmmm… Lisa…Ohhohoh…

It didn't take long. I stopped and felt myself begin shooting hot cum deep inside Lisa. One after another, I could feel myself spread my seed inside her. I collapsed in her arms, pulling her over with me.

We just lay in each other's arms. Both content. It was our first time.

I propped myself up on one hand while I traced across her leg with my other one. She spread her legs slightly and I ran my fingers between then, touching her sex. I could feel my own still warm sticky cum oozing out of her. I ran my hand up her thighs to her waist and then up to her breast. I cupped it in my hand running her swollen nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Lisa closed her eyes as I moved from her breast to her hair, running my fingers through it. She had the softest hair and I couldn't help but to play with it. As I touched Lisa, she opened her eyes, signing to me, "You look a bit disappointed. Is there something wrong?"

"Oh good heavens no Lisa," I said, "It's just that I was bit quick on the draw, would have liked to had lasted a bit longer. But it's been a while since I've been with a woman, especially as one as beautiful as you."

I started to laugh, "All that time and effort you used to get your makeup perfect was short lived. I got it all messed up."

I pulled her up from the floor, and we headed to the bathroom.

I sat Lisa down on a chair and I took a warm cloth with some soap and gently began to remove her makeup. I turned the water on the shower and as the water came up to temperature, I removed her earrings and the gold necklace around her neck. We entered the shower together.

I don't know why, but tonight I just couldn't keep my hands off Lisa, I washed her back and her face. With her hair wet, I rubbed shampoo in my hands and then into her hair, working her hair into a soapy foam.

As the sound of the falling water filled the shower stall, I placed my arms around her waist, my hands locked together across her tummy, I squeezed her tight, Lisa couldn't see my lips, and I said to myself out loud, "Oh God Lisa, I've fallen in love with you."

We rinsed off together, and I dried her off. We both left the bathroom naked, and I stopped by her room. I ran in, grabbed a few items from her chest and led her to my bedroom.

Lisa sat down on the edge of the bed, and I slid a pair of very small white panties up her legs to her hips. I produced a pair of white socks and rolled them onto her delicate toes. Pulling on a pair of boxers myself, I looked at her, "Lisa this is our bed now. The other one is now a spare bed. Tomorrow, move all your clothes over here in this room."

Lisa's eyes appeared to grew ten times larger when I told her that. She signed back to me, "Our bed now?"

"Yes, it's our bed now."

I flipped the sheets back, and she crawled under them as I followed and she curled up beside me, wrapping her smooth bare legs around mine.

"Jim," she signed, "Was I, you know, okay out there earlier?"

"Okay? Come over here, I'll tell you how okay you were!"

I pulled her close to me under the sheets while I reached out and turned the light out.

A while later after Lisa had drifted off to sleep, her warm body against mine, I remembered Vicky lying next to me the same way. It's been almost two years since I lost Vicky to cancer. I said to myself, "Hold on to your heart." I promised Vicky I would always be true to her and yet, I've fallen deeply in love with Lisa. I know I should tell Lisa how I feel, but I'm torn apart by the promise I made to Vicky.

I wondered to myself, "How can I hold on to my heart when Lisa has already stolen it?"

****

I came home the next day with good news for Lisa. Yes the company was looking to hire a proofreader, and they would like Lisa to come in for an interview.

I grabbed Lisa, "We're going shopping! You're going to need some business attire for your interview."

We took off in the car heading out to one of the larger malls. I told Lisa to get something that was spicy, but still within the bounds of the company dress code. She'd shop and then try on the various skirts and dresses she found. I'd sit by the waiting room giving her a thumb up or down as she paraded in front of me.

At the end of the evening, we were both whipped. In the back of the car, we brought home half a dozen skirts and an equal amount of dresses. Along with all the clothes, we added in a few more pairs of shoes, some really sheer pantyhose, and some bras and panties.

When we got home and after we put everything away, Lisa was still pacing around the house. I could tell it was because she was nervous for her interview tomorrow.

"I'll tell you what. Get yourself ready for bed, and I'll give you a back rub. That will ease your tension."

Lisa looked relieved and went into the bedroom. I caught the end of the evening news, got myself ready for bed, grabbed some rubbing alcohol, and headed into our bedroom.

I found Lisa on her stomach, waiting on me. I sat down beside her and poured some of the green liquid upon her back. She jumped as the alcohol turned cold as it evaporated from her skin. I kneaded her shoulders and down her sides, pausing every so often to admire her body. I pulled her panties down slightly and rubbed my hands along her smooth butt cheeks and then quickly retreated up to her shoulders. Fifteen minutes later and she was out. I covered her with a sheet and crawled into bed next to her. We were both in for a special day tomorrow.

I had set the alarm somewhat earlier than I usually do. I didn't know how long it would take Lisa to dress, she usually stayed in bed after I left for work, but it seemed she beat both the alarm and me up. I could hear the shower running when I awoke.

I was putting my tie on when Lisa walked over, she was dressed and ready for the upcoming interview. The dark navy blue skirt she had on came a few inches above her knees. A lighter blue shirt, a silver cross necklace, sheer suntan pantyhose and black heels completed her look. Lisa slipped on a pin stripped jacket over her shoulders. Lisa looked great, and very professional. As we both stood in front of our bedroom mirror, she locked her arms into mine and we both looked at each other.

"You know, we both look rather sexy, don't you think?" I asked.

Lisa nodded and smiled. We headed off to her interview.

Lisa seemed impressed when we walked into the office building. There were people walking and moving all about, a virtual beehive of activity. As we walked down the hallway to the human resources office, I looked over to Lisa. I could tell she was nervous. Just outside the door I paused to straighten her collar and checked to make sure nothing was out of place.

Before I opened the door for her I said over my shoulder, "Let me do all the talking." She slugged me in my back with her hand.

I knew most of the women that worked in this department and told them that Lisa was hearing impaired. She could read lips, and I can somewhat read sign language. Lisa filled out some paper work, and we headed over to Frank's office.

Frank was bald headed, short tempered, opinionated and chewed continually on a cigar. He looked like Danny Devito on steroids. He was my equal in the eyes of the bosses higher up the food chain; we both were department heads.

Lisa and I walked in.

Without looking up, he said, "Take a seat."

"Frank," I said, "She is hearing impaired."

"Jesus. That's all I need. Tell her to sit down."

"Frank, she can read lips. Talk to her, not to me. But first take that dog turd out of your face so she can see your mouth."

Frank put the folder down he had in his hands, placed his cigar in an ashtray, and motioned to Lisa to sit down.

"Lisa," Frank began, "I would like to see whether you're up to working for us doing editing and proof reading of complex documents. I'm not one for interviews, I like to see results."

Frank pressed down on the intercom button and asked Joan, his secretary, to come in.

As Joan walked into the office, Craig, the self-appointed office stud followed her in.

"Craig, what do you want?" Frank asked, "Can't you see I'm interviewing this lady for a job?"

"Just needed to touch base with you about the Brent project," Craig replied.

Craig saw Lisa sitting and asked, "Who's the fine looking woman?"

Joan interrupted, "That's Lisa. She here about the job opening in the department. She's hearing impaired, Craig, don't make a fool of yourself like you usually do."

Craig leered, "She can't hear?"

"No," I replied.

Craig shot back, "Well then if she can't hear, I can say she's hot! Great legs!"

"Craig, you're a pig," Joan said.

"Back off Craig," I said in a possessive quiet voice.

"Enough bullshit you two," Frank chimed in, "Joan, let's give her something to sink her teeth into. Let's see how well she does with this damn Brent project."

"Frank," I interrupted, "You've had three people working on that for the last week and they barely made any progress. There are over four hundred pages to that document. That's not quite fair."

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers