Silent Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baptism by fire I say. If she gets a handle on that account, I'll not only hire her, I'll put her at the top of the pay scale."

He looked at Lisa, "You want to try?"

Lisa acknowledged his question with a sharp nod of her head. Then she signed to me.

"What did she say Jim?" Frank asked.

"She said Craig is an asshole!"

"Damn that woman's got spunk. I like that in a woman. She's right too. Lisa will be working on this project now. Joan, get her set up at a terminal and get her access to the main server. Now everyone get back to work."

Lisa shook Frank's hand, and we left his office.

I looked over to Lisa and said, "Lisa, that's a rotten call by Frank. That project is complex. Numbers, data, and text all kind of smashed together. Sorry for the luck. Give it your best."

"Jim," Lisa began to sign to me, "Thanks for standing up to Craig for me."

"Isn't that what boyfriends are suppose to do?" I asked.

Lisa's eyes widen. "Then that makes me your girlfriend?"

"Sure does!"

I saw Joan coming from the other side of the hall. "Lisa I have you all setup. I don't know how to sign but I am sure we'll figure a way around that. If you have any questions write them down or email me and I'll get back to you in a jiffy." Joan gave Lisa a warm welcoming smile and showed her to the station that would be her's.

I squeezed Lisa's forearm and gave it a slight stroke as she turned to walk away. I watched as Joan led her down the hall to her terminal. It was a quarter after nine.

All morning long I kept watching the clock. I kept checking my terminal for an email from Lisa but nothing showed up

Soon, it was time for our lunch break. I hurried down to see how things were going. Lisa looked quite at ease. We both took a quick lunch. She didn't say a word about the work she was doing. I took that as a bad sign.

About two thirty, up popped an email from Joan. Frank wanted to see me, Lisa and Craig in his office at three. I worried that Lisa's first day might be her last.

I meet Lisa just outside Frank's office. She didn't seem the least bit worried. She just smiled and patted my hand. Soon, Joan walked up to us and we entered his office. Craig was already inside.

Frank motioned to Lisa to have a seat beside Craig. Frank was looking at the terminal's screen swishing his cigar back and forth in his mouth.

He looked up and over to Joan, "Is this right Joan? You mean we were chasing our tails on this?"

Joan replied, "Yes it appears so. Lisa asked my permission to correct the document instead of just marking the mistakes.

"Yes, and this one could have cost the company big bucks; she found the data didn't match the graphs. We showed a three sigma bell curve with equal distribution. However, the data needed to be shown as a six sigma standard, shifting the distribution to one side.

"The distribution sigma charts need to be changed to match the text. The report we generated showed one set of data, and the charts showed another set all the while the text described a third idea. Lisa caught the errors and corrected what she could."

Frank chewed more on his cigar then stood and walked out from behind his desk.

"Lisa I pulled a rotten one on you, I doubted that you were up to the task. Boy was I wrong.

"Next Wednesday report to Joan. I'm not going to put you into one of those crappy cubicles. You'll get an office, not a big one, but an office non-the-less. You'll start at the top level, as I promised."

Craig protested, "Wait a minute! You're going to run with someone that hasn't been here for eight hours. What about the work I put into the Brent project?

"It's obviously wrong. Lisa caught the mistake, you didn't."

Lisa started to sign.

"What's she saying Jim?" Frank asked.

"Lisa said she sees words and numbers not as text but as pictures in her mind. She can recall facts quite easily, like the sinking of the Titanic…"

Craig broke in and said, "So what? It's high school history class. She sank on April 14, 1912. When she sank, 1517 souls were lost. What's her point?'

I looked back at Lisa, then over to Frank, and Craig.

"Lisa can name them!" I conveyed.

Frank got a big smile on his face. He stuffed his cigar back into his mouth and said, "All right, everyone out and back to work. Craig, you stay. We need to talk."

The three of us walked out the office. I looked over to Lisa, "I'm so proud of you. Now you can start rebuilding your life."

Instead of looking happy, Lisa had this lost puppy look on her face.

"What's wrong? I thought you'd be overjoyed being able to start anew?"

Lisa signed back to me, "I don't want a new life. I want a life with you!"

"You will Lisa," I said, trying to deflect a direct answer from me, " I tell you what. It's Friday night. A lot of us get together at Mulligan's pub on Friday. What do you say we go with them tonight and celebrate?"

****

Mulligan's is a sports bar. There're pool tables, TV screens everywhere you look, and lots of friendly people. We walked in a bit later than some of the other regulars I work with. Joan was there, as was Craig and a handful of other guys and gals I know. Everyone took to Lisa, and she made friends fast and was clearly enjoying the evening.

After I had a few cold ones, I noticed there was an open pool table.

"How about a game of nine ball Lisa?" I asked, "Can you play pool?"

Lisa signed back to me, "Tried it a long time ago but I can give it a shot."

Now there is something about a good looking young woman wearing a short skirt, sheer hose, and high heels to draw a crowd around a pool table. I have to admit, I got the warm fuzzes knowing the other guys there were checking out my girlfriend as Lisa and I played several rounds. I beat her badly in three out of four games, and to make her feel good, I purposely let her win that one.

The mood was festive and I'd had a few more drinks. Lisa was leaning on her cue stick; her hands folded together as she watched the nine ball drop into the last pocket.

Someone yelled out, "Make a bet on the next game!"

Now I wasn't drunk, far from it, but I was feeling no pain either. I took my cue stick and ran it along the outside of her leg pushing her skirt up until you could just see a bit of the control top of her pantyhose. Lisa pushed the stick away and grinned.

"I'll bet you your skirt on this next round. You lose, you put your skirt on the pool table."

All the men went crazy! There was hooting and hollering all around the table.

Joan and several other women looked around and they yelled out, "What a bunch of pigs!"

Now I would never in a million years had held Lisa to that bet and she wasn't about to make that one either. She just smiled and shook her head no.

Out from the group, someone yelled out, "Bet for a hooter!"

I smiled, thought the idea had merit, and asked Lisa.

She turned her head to one side then another. Then she shook her head up and down. The guys all yelled out their approval.

Lisa signed back to me, "If I win, and since you wanted this skirt so badly— if I win, you have to do the dishes naked while wearing my skirt. Deal?"

As Lisa signed, I told the guys what I had to do, should I lose. More hoots and howls.

I felt cocky and let Lisa break first. The balls started to drop like the Stock Market. One ball, then the two ball. Ball after ball dropped into place. Lisa lined up her next shot, looked over to me and signed, "I need a little bit of right handed English on this one." I watched the ball curve around the seven ball hit the seven ball sending it across the table tapping the six ball into the pocket.

In less, than ten minutes Lisa had dropped all nine balls without missing a single one. The guys were awestruck, they were also silent, then Joan jumped up and yelled out, "You go girl!"

Lisa placed her cue stick down on the table, stepped over my jaw lying on the floor, took a hold of my tie and pulled it loose. Taking my tie in her hand she drew me into her and kissed me. Everyone applauded. I was hustled!

"Where did you learn to shoot pool like that?"


"Around." Lisa signed back to me, smiling coyly.

The night was growing old and I'd had a bit more to drink than I normally would. Lisa and I walked out to our car and as we approached it, Lisa took the lead and opened the back door. She pushed me in and had me slide over to the other side. She got in and closed the door.

She grabbed my tie again and pulled me to her. She kissed me, and I could feel my belt being pulled out of my pants and seconds later I felt the zipper being pulled down. After watching her parade around that pool table in her short skirt, my pants were already being pushed out by my bulging cock. As Lisa freed my cock from my shorts, it sprang out hard and erect. She moved her body around so she was lying across my lap, her head in my crotch.

Lisa wet her lips with her tongue, sliding it back and forth across her teeth as she stared down at my swollen member. Lisa's eyes grew larger as she watched in delight as I grew even harder before her. She wet a finger in her mouth then pulled it out seductively. She ran her fingertip across the head of my cock. Lisa looked up at me, her finger making small circles on top of my cock. She smiled this evil look, knowing she had full intentions of teasing me with her mouth. She continued to play with my cock as she watched me begin to squirm in my seat.

"Lisa, you don't have to do this. It was only…a bet…"

She dropped her head and I could feel the heat of her mouth on my cock. She blew her warm breath across it several times, soon, I felt her lips place small kisses upon it. Lisa wrapped her lips around me, oh…such warm lips. As Lisa's soft sandy brown hair cascaded down across her shoulders, it draped over my cock. It tickled as she teased me by moving her head side to side, her hair following, moving, touching me. Lisa moved her fingers down my shaft and ran them through my short pubic hairs, gently pulling at them.

Lisa continued her oral torture of me and I reached out as far as I could and was just able to grab the hem of her skirt. I wanted to see her legs and pulled her skirt up to her waist. I ran my hand down her smooth bottom and then her thighs feeling the softness of her pantyhose upon her legs. I managed to slide my hand under her hose and panties and started to caress her tight ass, it was as smooth as a new born baby. A finger managed to run down between her cheeks, and I touched the opening of her anus. My finger made little circles around the opening. I took in the sensations of her bare skin and the silky feel of her panties pressing against the back of my hand.

As I fingered her ass, Lisa's head moved slowly at first, then she increased her tempo. I tightened up, getting ready to cum when she stopped. Lisa then used just her thumb and her forefinger and slowly moved them up and down along my shaft with the softest touch. The sensation was amazing, and I could feel myself ready to unload as my cock began to twitch and bob around. As she slid her fingers up and down, she looked me in the eyes, smiling at me all the time, observing the pleasure I had on my face.

I pulled my hand out from under her hose and panties and pulled her shirt out of her skirt. I could feel the heat of her body as I ran my hand over her back.

Lisa moved her lips back down and took all of me into her. She quickened her pace again and I grabbed her hair pulling her to me. My hands rested on the back of her head as it slowly bobbed up and down.

She started to suck me slowly as she looked up with her eyes, her mouth wrapped around my cock. She wanted to know, to watch me climax with her eyes, while she felt my salty hot cum shoot down her throat.

"Lisa… I'm… going… to…"

My heart pounded in my chest; I could feel my body explode with heat. I let go a loud moan and my body shook as I felt pump after pump of my hot cum shoot out my cock and into Lisa's sultry mouth. She stroked me harder with her hands as she swallowed my load. I shuddered in both pain and delight and twisted about, locked into position by the rear seat. Lisa finally stopped and gave my dwindling member a final stroke or two with her hand. She laid her head down upon my crotch.

She did all the work, and yet it was I that had my head back against the head rests, totally used up. My breathing was hard and fast. She looked at me, in the back seat of my SUV, with the most loving eyes I've ever seen. I said, "Oh damn honey, I'm going to have to take billiard lessons if we bet on those in the future. That was incredible!"

After I regained my composure, I got out of the rear of the SUV, opened the driver's door and sat down. Lisa did the same. When she got in, she lifted herself up from her seat and pulled her skirt down and off. She folded it neatly into a square, and then she handed it to me.

"What this?"

"I'm a gracious winner. Isn't that what you betted on…my skirt? Besides, you'll need it to do the dishes." Lisa signed to me as she grew a wild evil look on her face.

Lisa reached over and pulled me to her and we kissed. I could taste my salty cum on her lips and smell the beer on my own breath as we continued our kiss.

Looking down at the instrument panel of the car, I felt that I had one too many beers in me.


"I feel a bit shit faced. Lisa can you drive home?"

"Sure."

With her skirt off, I didn't want her to get out of the car, so I got out my side, and indicated to her to scoot over across the center console as I walked over to the passenger side.

As I walked around the front of the SUV, I heard this guy. He came up from out of the shadows.

"Your money! Give me your wallet. NOW!"

"What?"

"I said, give me your wallet asshole!"

"I don't have any money, get lost ass wipe!"

Then everything began to run in slow motion. I saw his hand come up and then a flash of light. I felt this wasp like sting on my right side, and I instinctively placed my hand down on the pain. I looked down and saw bright red blood ooze out from between my fingers. Looking up and over to Lisa sitting in the car, fear filled her face; I turned my attention back to the guy in the shadow.

Another flash. I heard screams—someone yelling.

I felt an impact on my left shoulder. I looked back at Lisa, and then the asphalt came rushing up. I could see the yellow light streaming from the lights atop the poles in the parking lot. I heard more screams—more yelling. Then two pops… then another pop. They sounded like corks flying out of a bottle of Champagne.

Everything went black.

****

I could see things getting brighter. Then a face appeared. Trying to get my eyes to focus, I started to recognize the image. It was that of big Bob.

"God you're ugly!" I said.

"Sarah," Bob called out, "He's awake."

Sarah walked over beside me.

"Sarah, where's Lisa? Is she okay? What happened?"

I tried to sit up, but the pain quickly put me back down in my place.

"Jim Lisa is just fine. She's sleeping in the chair by the door. I told her I'd wake her up as soon as you stirred.

"Some asshole tried to rob you in the parking lot of that sports bar. Just as you were being assaulted, several of your friends came out to head home as well. Someone had called the cops earlier, they saw a suspicious character trolling the parking lots. As the cops came around the building, they saw the whole thing go down. The cops, Lisa and your friends all watched it happen.

"When that guy shot you, the cops shouted out to drop the gun, but the dumb ass took a shot at the two cops. They both fired back. He was killed at the scene.

"Jim, Lisa was hysterical and they needed to sedate her. She hasn't left your side since you've been here."

"How long Sarah?"

"This makes day three. You've been in and out of consciousness…they had you drugged up quite a bit after your surgery."

"And Lisa?" I asked.

"She's fine. The cops don't believe he even saw her in the SUV. The guy that shot you used a small .22 caliber handgun. Your liver got nicked, and your shoulder is banged up but you'll be as right as rain in a few weeks. You might be able to get to work by the end of the week."

"What day is it?"

"Monday, Monday afternoon."

Sarah continued, "Jim before I wake up Lisa, you have got to tell that woman you love her. My God Jim she loves you, and you won't commit to her. What the hell is wrong with you? A woman like that is a keeper. I sat with her for almost a day, right there in that chair. She cried and cried. All she wants from you is to tell her you love her. That's all. Jim, Lisa is in love with you, deeply in love with you. It's time you either shit or get off the pot."

"Sarah I love Lisa, too…"

Sarah interrupted, "Well then for Christ sakes tell her, not me. If you don't do it soon… well you'll be the biggest fool on this planet."

Sarah walked over to where Lisa was sleeping and started to rub her arm. As she woke, Sarah pointed to me in the bed. I swear I thought she jumped over here.

She started to sign, but way too fast for me, even for Sarah. I reached out and took hold of her hands and held them. "Lisa slow down. I'm okay now."

Lisa smiled and laid her head down on my chest. I managed to reach down and press the buttons to raise the head of the bed up, so I could see her better.

I looked around the room then said, "Guys will you leave us two alone for a bit. I've got something to say to Lisa. I could see Sarah smile as she left the room and pulled the door close.

Lisa sat down beside me. She looked up at me with eyes of worry and confusion. I looked her into her face and began speaking, slowly so she could follow me.

"Lisa, I lost my first wife to breast cancer several years ago. Her name was Victoria. She's buried in a small country cemetery a half hour's drive from here. I've never been back to visit her grave. I promised her I would always be true to her. I promised her I'd never love another woman. That's why I've been dragging things along."

Lisa got up from the bed, turned to me and signed, "You kept me around all this time with no intention of committing yourself to me? Why? You told me you and I were going to be in each other's life!"

She threw her hands up into the air, turned from me and shook her head. Turning back she signed, "You told me it was our bedroom now!"

Lisa got an angry look on her face. "I may be deaf, but I've got feelings too!"

Lisa looked as though she was about to burst out in tears, then Lisa's face went expressionless. She turned and walked out the door. I called out "Lisa," but with her back to me, she didn't respond.

I yelled out her name.

Sarah ran back into the room several seconds later. "Just what in the hell did you say to her?"

"I told her about Vicky," I replied.

Sarah replied, "All she wanted to hear from you was that you loved her. That's all. After she stayed right here by your side for three nights. She never ate, she never left, and you told her about your dead wife? What in the name of God were you thinking? She ran by me bawling her eyes out. Jesus Christ Jim, you're an asshole!

"Lisa is hurting big time right now. I bet you she didn't tell you about the guy who shot you? Did she? The guy the cops shot dead."

"No not a word," I said.

"Doesn't surprise me. That scumbag son-of-a-bitch was Eric, Lisa's woman beating ex-boyfriend. Lisa identified his body. He apparently decided to try robbing as a way to pay for his drugs.

"Lisa is right back where she started from when you two first meet at the hospital; all alone and unloved."

"Sarah, ask Lisa to come back in here…"

"Can't," Sarah replied, "I think Lisa left the hospital. I saw her running down the hallway. Jim you really screwed things up."