Silver Pt. 04

Story Info
Back stories, love, and memories!
22.9k words
4.83
9.2k
10

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers

******************************

*** If you are under the age of 18 or are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, please exit this story immediately ***

This story is for adults only and contains content that is sexual in nature.

This is part 04 in the "Silver" series. I urge you to please peruse the pages of, "Silver Pt. 03." This story is fiction, but, it does contain versions of sexual experiences that I have shared with lovers throughout my life.

I welcome all of you to vote, comment, and leave suggestions with your thoughts on this story! Thanks to all of you for your votes, kind words, and yes, criticisms on the three previous parts!

*** A very special thank you must go out to "WickedInside" for her editing skills and suggestions that made this story so much better! ***

******************************

Typical with most mornings, I felt a cold, wet, nose digging under my outstretched arm. "Misty, go lay down, girl," I groaned. Once again, Misty was having no such thing and repeated her action, this time with a shake of her collar. "OK, girl, I'm coming," I groaned again as I attempted to get out of bed.

"Michael, let me get her," Marlene said in a groggy voice.

"No, I'm alright, Sweetheart. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"OK, but hurry, I want to snuggle."

I slid out of bed and let Misty outside. I did the usual morning routine of giving her fresh water and a bowl of food before letting her back in. "Breakfast is served my dear," I said, as I gave her a scratch behind her soft ears.

I thought that while I was up, I would try to find the song that Marlene had mentioned last night. I opened my tablet and typed the name of the song into the search field. The tablet read the selections to me and it wasn't long before my finger was double tapping on the play button.

An acoustic guitar played as the raspy voice of Stevie Nicks began to sing-

"Every night that goes between

I feel a little less

As you slowly go away from me

This is only another test

Every night you do not come

Your softness fades away

Did I ever really care that much?

Is there anything left to say?

Every hour of fear I spend

My body tries to cry

Living through each empty night

A deadly calm inside."

The song continued as I sat there and thought about how Marlene must have felt as the loneliness race through her body, when she watched Misty and me disappear around the corner on that cold, January morning when she first saw me. My heart dropped to my stomach as I could almost feel her emotions spilling out through the words of this song.

The song was close to ending-

"So I try to say goodbye, my friend

I'd like to leave you with something warm

But never have I been a blue calm sea

I have always been a storm

Always been a storm

Ooh, always been a storm."

***Storms, Artist: Fleetwood Mac, Album: Tusk (c) - WarnerBros. Records Inc

I closed the tablet after the song reached it's completion and sat there with sorrow in my heart. "My poor Marlene, what has she been through?" I thought.

I sat at the kitchen table and thought about the song that I had just heard. For some reason, my thoughts returned to the brief conversation that I had had with Marlene at dinner the previous night, regarding my father and his alcoholism. He had put my mom, younger sisters and me through pure hell. I placed my elbows on the table and folded my hands above the tablet. I rested my forehead onto my hands and my thoughts drifted back to my childhood. The memories were as clear as the day was new. The pictures and sounds from the past raced through my head and my body began nervously shaking as I relived the creulity that we had suffered.

"Michael? are you alright, Sweetheart?" Marlene asked, as she placed her hand on my back.

I hadn't heard her enter the kitchen and Misty didn't move as she sat next to me with her head on my lap. "I just listened to the song that you told me about," I said in a sorrowful voice.

"Oh, it's just a song," she softly said, as she rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm sorry that you felt that way, Marlene," I replied.

"Michael,the way that I felt, that feeling, that very first feeling was because of you. If you hadn't appeared, I would have never been where I am today, and that is with you."

"Sweetheart, can you sit down?" I asked.

Marlene pulled out a chair from the table and sat close to me. "Marlene, I told you about my dad last night, and how he was an alcoholic."

"Yes," she softly said.

"He also abused my mom," I said next, in a empty voice.

The words echoed through my mind as if I had just yelled them from the top of a mountain, only this time, they were reverberating off of the kitchen walls and back into my head.

"He abused my mom and I was the one who she constantly called out to help her," I said with little emotion. "I was only a child and on countless nights, I was the one who ran down the hallway to pull my father off of her."

"Michael..." Marlene said, "Please, you don't have to say anymore."

"It seemed to happen every night, even though it didn't. I don't know how my younger sisters and I made it through school, since we spent most of our childhood awake at night, shaking, and crying."

I continued to tell her about the hellish life which we lived, and how we didn't know what the days or nights were going to bring. I continued to tell her how we never wanted our friends to come to our house because of the secrets we hid.

"Marlene, my father was a great guy when he wasn't drinking, but nothing but a lousy, mean fucking bastard when he was," I said, for some reason defending his actions to this day. "You know, when I lost my sight, he was constantly there for me. He came to my house every day to check in on me and help me fix things around here."

"Is your dad still alive, Michael?" she asked, as her hand continued to rub my back.

"No, he passed away fourteen years ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she softly said.

"Don't be, Sweetheart, it was a blessing in disguise," I said with an ironic laugh. "Here is the thing that I just can't get past," I said, "I loved my dad very much, but I felt the weight of the world lift from my shoulders the morning that I got the phone call telling me that he had died. I still live with that guilt., even though I finally could live with the comfort of knowing that he would never hurt anyone else again."

Marlene lifted my head from my hands, took them into hers, and turned me to face her. She rubbed them softly before raising them up behind her neck. I ran my fingers up the back of her head into the base of her soft brown hair. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly and let out a sigh as my fingers continued up the back of her head.

"Michael," she said softly, "I'm sorry about all of the terrible things that you went through in your life."

I looked into Marlene's eyes and could visualize the sadness that they showed. "Sweetheart, I'll never know all of the things that you suffered, and if I could, I would take it all away and hold it myself," I replied. Our foreheads were resting against each other as we spoke. "Marlene, I understand though."

"Michael, you just don't realize how special you are to me do you?" she trembled.

"Do you realize how much it means to feel special?" I responded, as I took her beautiful face into my rough hands. "I haven't felt special in a very long time, Sweetheart."

We sat quietly together for awhile before Marlene gave me a kiss on the nose and said, "How about if we go back to bed and snuggle for awhile, Handsome."

We walked back to the bedroom with Marlene leading the way. Crawling onto the bed, we fell into each other's arms, lying together, softly stroking and caressing each other. No words were spoken, but again, no words had to be spoken. Marlene was lying low on my chest and her long leg was draped over my thigh as we laid sideways against each other. And that is how we found ourselves two hours later when the sound of the phone woke us up.

"Mmm..." Marlene moaned into my chest. She nuzzled her face into me and reached up the back of my shirt and lightly tickled me with her long nails.

"Mmm..." I moaned in a long drawn out tone.

"There goes that bear again," she laughed. "Why don't you take this shirt off, Michael."

I certainly didn't need to be told that twice by a beautiful woman, especially when she was lying next to me. I discarded my shirt and dropped it to the floor. I began removing the t-shirt that she had worn to bed. "You are so sexy in my shirts," I said as I peeled the shirt over her head and threw it to the floor. "But then again, you would look sexy in an old paper bag," I stated, as we roled into each other once again.

She draped her leg over me, as I ran my hand down to the soft, round cheeks of her ass. "No panties, Marlene?" I asked, as I slid my hand along her thigh and back up, over her ass, to her back.

"Mmm, I was hoping to wake up to something warm and hard pressing into me from behind," she said as she sucked my nipple into her mouth. She began to grind her pussy into my thigh as she continued sucking on my nipple. I let out a pleasurable moan before sliding my hand back down the valley of her ass to the moist lips of her pussy. Marlene moaned louder, holding my nipple in her mouth as my finger began to slip between her smooth lips. She was laying too far down for me to insert my finger any deeper, so I gently rolled her onto her back. I slid down along side of her and sucked one of her stiff nipples between my lips. Marlene groaned and arched her back up, wanting me to take more of her into my mouth. I slid my finger down to the wet lips of her pussy and gently stroked their softness.

"Michael, yes, that feels so good," she lightly whimpered.

I continued to slide my finger deeper with each gentle stroke until I reached her opening and pushed into her. Marlene raised her hips up to meet my invasion and moaned loudly, "Oh yes, that is so good, so good."

I slid my finger deep inside and slowly withdrew it, pressing firmly against her warm, silky walls. I plunged into her once again, holding still, before withdrawing it again.

"Oh God, Michael, yes, that feels so good... Please don't stop...don't..."

I continued to slowly fuck her pussy with my finger as Marlene raised up hard against me. She reached down and grabbed my hand, trying to push me in further. "Oh fuck, yes, Michael, fuck me...yes...God...yes."

She began to help me quicken the pace of my finger in and out of her pussy, as she begged me not to stop. "Oh yes, I'm coming...Michael...yes...I'm coming..."

She withdrew my finger from her convulsing entrance and slid it hard onto her clit. "OH fuck yes...I'm...coming...yes...yes..."

Marlene bucked her hips up wildly as my finger slid along her extended clit. "Oh, Michael, yes, I'm coming, I'm...coming...oh...yes, God, yes."

Marlene pressed me hard onto her, realeasing a gutteral moan as her orgasm streaked through her body. She stiffened as she continued to roughly rub my hand along her pussy, holding her ass high off of the bed. "Oh God, Michael...God...yes...yes..."

Marlene agressively humped her pussy onto my hand as a second orgasm ripped through her, dropping her to the bed, leaving her gasping heavily for air. her emotions overcame her as tears trickled down her face. She rolled into me and buried her face into my chest. "Why are you so nice to me? Why do you treat me like I'm something special? Why, Michael?"

"Because you are special, Marlene. I would never think of treating you any other way. The bigger question that you should ask is, why wouldn't I treat you that way?"

"But, Michael, I don't..." she began.

"Don't you dare tell me that you don't deserve it, Marlene. You, me, and the rest of the world deserved to be treated like we are special," I said, as I wiped the tears from her face. "C'mon, snuggle your butt into me, Sweetheart," I said to her, as I guided her around into me.

She wiggled back into my crotch, reached around and took my hand, brought it to her soft lips and repeatedly kissed it. "I'll always treat you special too, Michael," she said as her kisses smothered my hand.

"You already proved that to me," I replied.

Marlene brought my hand down to her breast and rubbed it over her erect nipple. "I'll also never tell you to stop grabbing my tits, either," she giggled.

My cock twitched between the soft cheeks of her ass as she continued to run my hand across her tits. "Mmm, now that is what I was hoping to wake up to this morning," she moaned, reaching between her legs and grasping my cock and running it along her lips. "Time for something bigger than your finger to slide into me," she moaned as she began to insert my throbbing cock into her wet pussy.

I felt the head slip into her warm depths and I instinctively thrust my hips forward to further encourage it along it's way. "Oh, Michael, I can feel you sliding into me," she moaned. she lifted her leg higher to give me better access and I pushed myself in deeper. "Michael, you are so deep," she gasped, as my pelvis strained against her soft cheeks. I began to withdrawl my shaft before slowly easing it back in against her velvet walls. As I held my cock deep inside of her, I guided her onto her stomach. Easier said, than done. Marlene moaned lowly as I rolled her onto her stomach, but objected when my cock fell from her pussy. "Easy there little girl, I'm not as young as I used to be," I laughed.

I spread Marlene's legs as I knelt between them. I placed my hands along her hips and raised her onto her knees. As her ass pressed into my crotch, she let out a low growl. I gently pushed her shoulders down to the bed as her ass arched up higher into me. "Oh God, Michael, stick that cock of yours back in me," she moaned, as she reached back between her legs and grabbed my slick shaft.

"You may want to hold onto the spindles of the headboard instead," I warned. Marlene's hand released my cock and grabbed onto the spindles. I slid the head of my cock along her pussy lips until I found her opening and guided it slowly into her. Marlene gasped loudly as my shaft sank deep inside of her. I eased the length out to the head and slowly inserted it deeper as my pelvis pressed against her soft ass. Marlene let out a surprised gasp once again as my cock penetrated deepher into her depths.

"Oh fuck, Michael, you are so deep, so fucking deep," she whimpered as she pressed back into me.

I rubbed my hands along her back and up to her shoulders and felt a glaze of sweat beginning to form. I drew my hands down along her sides and onto her hips as I backed halfway out of her. I pushed in hard, and heard the slap of my skin against her ass as I bottomed out inside. Marlene grunted as I repeatedly began to slam my shaft into her slick pussy. "C'mon, Michael, fuck, fuck me harder...harder," she begged, as she forced herself back into my thrusting cock. I grabbed her hips tighter and rammed my cock into her with hard, rapid thrusts. The slapping of our skin filled the room as Marlene begged and pleaded for me to fuck her harder. "Fuck me, fuck me, harder, yes, that's it, yes, keep going," she wildly pleaded.

My cock was driving in and out of her pussy as Marlene gripped the rails. "God, yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm going to come," she wailed, as I kept driving into her. I could feel the sensation of an oncoming orgasm as I continued to repeatedly plunge into her. Marlene screamed out her orgasm, as she continued to thrust herself back onto my swollen cock. I could feel myself getting closer as Marlene buried her face into the mattress. The sound of her orgasm was muffled into the bed as I felt the surge of cum rapidly building in my balls before I slammed deep into her one last time and shot jets of cum deep into her pussy. I cried out my orgasm as the spurts of cum continued to race through my cock, and I could hear Marlene's muffled screams as I filled her convulsing pussy.

I leaned over onto her back and we fell to the bed together with my full weight sandwiching Marlene into the mattress. I reached under her outstretched arms and rolled the both of us onto our sides. We gasped for air as our sweaty bodies melted into each other. I held her tightly and promised her that I would never let her go.

"Oh, Michael, I want you to hold me forever," she said, as she held onto my arms and squeezed them tightly.

I was trying to force the last drop of cum out as my cock spasmed inside of her. I couldn't believe that I was still hard inside of Marlene and I felt the walls of her pussy contract around me.

"Michael," she started, "That was unbelievable. I couldn't stop coming; I didn't think that it was ever going to end. There was a point when I didn't hear anything and thought that I passed out for a second."

"Sweetheart, you are absolutely amazing," I said, still a bit winded from our love making. "I said it before and I'll say it a million times more; you are absolutely beautiful."

Marlene squeezed my arms again and said, "Thank you, Michael, thank you."

It was noon by the time that we finally managed to get ourselves out of bed.

"Are you hungry, Handsome?" Marlene asked,as she came out of the bathroom after washing up.

"For food?" I asked with a grin.

The roled up towel hit me in the chest, as Marlene laughed and said, "Yes, food you nut!"

"Well, I was just making sure that we were on the same page," I laughed. "This might sound strange, but do you feel like going over to the food court in the mall and grabbing a couple slices of pizza?"

"Yeah, sure, why not," she replied. "Maybe we can walk around the mall afterwards and do some window shopping."

"Oh baby, this sounds like trouble," I said.

"Oh, Michael, it's not that bad," she sighed.

"I didn't mean trouble for me," I said with a big smile across my face.

"No," I said,as Marlene began to ask me if I'll ever stop. "Hey, why don't you give your mom a call and see if she would like to come with us."

"Really? You want my mom to come with us?" she replied in surprise.

"Sure, why not?" I answered.

Marlene called her mom and fifteen minutes later we were pulling into her driveway. Marlene told me that she was going to switch cars as she pulled the growling Mustang into the garage.

"We'll take the Infinity," she said, as she took my hand and walked me out of the garage, up the steps and into her mom's house.

"Mom, we're here," Marlene yelled as we entered the house.

I heard a sweet voice in the distance say, "I know, I heard that car from the top of the street."

"Oh, mom, it's not that loud," Marlene replied in exasperation.

Marlene's mom came walking into the room and kissed her. "Mom, this is Michael."

I held my hand out to greet Marlene's mother. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Cassidy," I said, in a bit of a nervous voice.

I felt a thin, soft hand grasp my hand and say, "Hi, where's Misty?"

"Mom!" Marlene exclaimed in embarrassment.

"Well, I thought that Misty was coming too," her mom said matter of factly.

"Mom, please..." Marlene exclaimed once again, this time with a bit of laughter in her voice.

I chimed in, "Well, she's at home, but if it is alright with Marlene, we can pick her up and bring her."

The embarrassed and exasperated Marlene agreed and we soon piled into her SUV and were off to my house to pick up the imfamous Misty. I explained the rules to Marlene's mom about when she can talk to Misty and when she couldn't. I explained that if Misty was in her harness, she was working and that she couldn't talk to her or pet her.

"Well, that doesn't sound like much fun," Marlene's mom said from the back seat.

"Mom," Marlene exclaimed, "Listen to Michael. Misty is a working dog and there are rules that need to be followed."

CantC54
CantC54
84 Followers