Silver Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Marlene's mom that I would bring Misty out on her leash and wouldn't put her harness on until we arrived at the mall. I said that she could pet her while they were sitting in the back together. As we pulled into my driveway, I told Marlene that I would just run in quickly, let Misty out to pee, and be right back out with her.

"Are you sure that you don't need help to the door?" Marlene asked.

"Sweetheart, I'm a big boy; I'll be fine," I said, leaning over to give her a kiss before getting out of the SUV and making my way up to the front door. Misty greeted me and was looking out the door at Marlene as I called her to let her out in the back yard. I let her out and grabbed her leash, harness, and a blanket to put down on the seat. Most times, I would have Misty sit in the rear of a truck such as that, but I didn't want to catch anymore flack from her overly excited mom. I let Misty in the house and locked it up before hooking her leash onto her collar and walking out the door. Marlene was waiting by the back door of the SUV to open it for Misty. We carefully walked down the steps and made our way to Marlene. Misty gave the leash an anxious pull. I corrected her, made her sit and wait, giving her praise as she did so, before giving her the OK to start walking again. I handed the blanket to Marlene as we got to the back door and asked her to spread it over the leather seats of her SUV.

"You know, she would usually sit on the floor in front of me, or I would put her in the very back of the truck," I whispered to Marlene.

"Oh God, Michael, Mom would have had a fit," she laughed.

Marlene opened the door and spread the blanket out as I had asked her to do, as Misty sat, waiting patiently. She stepped away from the door and I let Misty know that it was alright to hop up into the seat. Misty jumped into the truck and immediately plopped on the seat and laid her head on Marlene's mom's lap.

"Hi pretty girl," Marlene's mom said in a very soft, sweet voice. "Oh, you are a baby doll," she said as she stroked Misty's head. I closed the door and Marlene told me that she gave her mom strict orders not to get Misty excited by raising her voice and making a big fuss over her.

"Michael, she is so excited," Marlene said to me as she opened my door and gave me a kiss. "thank you," she said as I slid into my seat.

As we made our way to the mall, I spoke to Marlene's mom about Misty, how long I had her, how she was chosen for me, and all of the amazing things that she does. When we pulled into the mall parking lot, I turned to her and said, "Now remember, Mrs. Cassidy, when I put her harness on, don't call her, don't talk to her, and do not, I repeat, do not feed her anything."

"OK, Michael, I understand, I promise." she said in a serious voice. "But, she is just the most precious thing," she said, as she rubbed Misty's soft ears.

I looked over to Marlene with a smile and she poked me in the thigh. She pulled into a handicapped parking space and as Marlene turned off the car and hung my handicap placquer on her rear view mirror, she said,"OK, mom, remember what Michael said."

"Oh, don't worry, honey, I'm fine," the voice from the backseat said.

Marlene helped her mother from the SUV and walked around to me. Misty hopped down onto the pavement and gave a big shake as I closed her door. I slid the front of her harness over her nose and slipped it down around her neck. I slipped the loop of the strap that ran along the front of her chest and between her legs. I slipped the belt through the loop, buckled it into place,, reconnected her leash and we were set to go.

"Michael, her face changed when you put on the harness," Marlene said in amazement. "Her eyes narrowed and she has a very serious look on her face."

"Yes, I have had people tell me that before," I replied. "I guess it's her business face."

I told Marlene that Misty and I would follow them to the food court and as they began to walk, I gave Misty the command to follow. I knew that there was no way that Misty would veer away from Marlene, she absolutely loved her. As we trailed Marlene and her mom through the mall, I could here the voices of people and children commenting. "Mommy, look at the doggie, or, Oh, look at that beautiful dog," ring through my ears as Misty proudly walked along, not taking her eyes off of Marlene's body. I can't say that I blamed her, I would have loved to watch her beautiful ass from that vantage point too!

I asked Marlene to find us a table if she could and I would get Misty settled under my seat. Soon, we were seated at our table and Misty was lying under my chair, resting her head between her outstretched paws on the tiled floor. I insisted on giving Marlene money to pay for our lunch. As she and her mom returned with three plates of pizza, along with three sodas, she sat down and handed me the money under the table whispering to me that her mom insisted on paying.

We sat there in the warmth of the sun beaming through the glass roof of the food court, eating our pizza and talking about the trials and tribulations of our lives. Marlene's mom said "Michael, thank you so much for bringing Misty. I just glanced down and she is sleeping so beautifully on top of her paws. She is just adorable."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Cassidy," I said after taking a drink of my Coke to wash down the pizza.

"Michael, please call me Joan."

"Oh Mrs. Cassidy, I'm sorry, but I can't; I just wasn't raised that way," I said apologetically.

"Well, it's nice to hear that some people still have some values and respect these days," she replied, "But I wish that you would call me Joan."

"Mom, please," Marlene said.

"OK, Sweetheart," Mrs. Cassidy answered.

Marlene gave me a little nudge under the table with her knee and I could just picture the smile that was spread across her face as she bit into her slice of pizza. We finished up our lunch, cleaned the table, and strolled lazily through the mall. As we walked into a department store, I sniffed outloud and said, "Mmm, that smells good."

"What smells good?" Marlene asked.

"The lingerie," I said with a big grin on my face.

"How did you? What the heck? How did you know that we were passing the lingerie department?" Marlene asked as she stopped in front of me.

"Misty told me," I replied with a grin.

"Sometimes I wonder about you, Michael," she said, as she pinched my cheek and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "We'll have to come back... Alone..." she whispered in my ear with a giggle.

We slowly made our way through the mall, stopping to look at various items that caught our attention. Eventually, we left the mall and piled into Marlene's SUV and made our way home. As we pulled into the driveway, Marlene informed her mom that she was going to go back to my house for awhile.

"Michael," Mrs. Cassidy said, "How about you take Marlene and I'll take Misty?"

"Oh, thanks a lot mom," Marlene said in an insulted tone.

I sat in the SUV as Marlene walked her mom into the house and made sure that she was settled before skipping back down the steps and back into the SUV. "My mother is in love with your dog," she laughed. "Oh yes, and we are invited back for dinner and when I say we, I mean Misty, you, and me, in that order."

"That's fine," I said with a laugh.

Within minutes, we were rounding the corner and pulling into my driveway. The three of us jumped out and made our way into the house. "Michael, thank you so much, you really made my mom's day."

"It's not a problem, Sweetheart, it was fun and your mom is a hoot," I laughed.

"She's a hoot all right," she said, laughing and kissing me on the lips and neck. "Oh geez, your neck is so bruised," she said as she kissed and rubbed it softly.

"Mmm, that felt so good last night, and this morning, and last week, and ..." I said.

"And what?" Marlene asked.

"And for as long as you can put up with me," I said as I nuzzled my nose into her delicate neck.

"Hmm, that could be a very long time. Do you think that you can handle it?" she moaned as I kissed and sucked on her skin.

"I think that I'll be able to manage," I replied as my lips parted from her outstretched neck.

"Sweetheart?" I said.

"Huh?" she asked with another soft moan.

"The other day, when you called me from work, and I said something about you being my girlfriend, you hesitated and didn't say anything for a moment, before saying that we would talk about it later."

"Yes, what about it?" she asked.

"It's later," I said, as we made our way to the sofa and laid down.

Marlene told me that her secretary was waving a letter at her from the door of her office. She told me that she took the letter and glanced at the return address. It was from her lawyer regarding her divorce. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart, but I briefly read it while we were on the phone. It was a notice for my court appearance to finalize the divorce."

"Were you upset?" I asked.

"No, it was just that a flashback of that horrible night rushed through me."

"I'm sorry, Marlene, but I thought that I had scared you when I called you my girlfriend."

"Actually, the realization that you said that brought me out of my moment of fear," she said while stroking my hair.

"When is your court date?"

"Next Thursday morning," she said with a smile.

"He won't be there will he?"

"Oh no, he is locked away in jail. His lawyer will be appearing on his behalf."

"That's good to hear. How long was his sentence?" I asked with apprehension.

"six years."

"How long has he served so far?" I asked next.

"Three and a half."

"I'll go with you if you want," I offered.

"Oh no, Michael, this is my problem and I can handle it, but thank you, Sweetheart, you are so thoughtful."

"Marlene, he wouldn't have even made it to court if I knew you then," I said as my body tensed underneath her at the thought of this no good fuck.

"What?" she said as she looked up to me in surprise.

"He never would have made it to court," I bluntly said.

I felt her body shiver as the words left my mouth the second time. "Calm down, Sweetheart, I can feel you tensing under me," she said softly, as her fingers went back to trace across my chest and circle my nipples.

We laid there for a long time as Marlene continued to run her hands and nails over my body As I laid, semi conscious beneath her. She lifted my shirt and began kissing every part of my belly and chest. I moaned at the pure bliss that I felt. Her lips circled and took one of my nipples into her mouth and gently swirl her tongue around it. I held my hand on the back of her head and encouraged her action. Marlene reached down and felt the hard on in my jeans and with a smile, said, "I thought so."

She released my nipple from her mouth, raised up off of me and took ahold of my hand saying, "C'mon, Handsome, I want to play before we go back to mom's for dinner."

I laid on the bed as Marlene began to remove my clothes. As with every other situation, I felt Marlene's tank top hit me on the chest. I guess that it was her way of letting me know ahead of time that her tits were standing out proudly for me to visualize. I imagined her brown nipples stiffen as my eyes fixed on them. The beauty of her soft, brown areolas were promanent against the contrast of her pale breast. I felt her crawl onto the bed and straddle my body. She nestled her pussy against the hardness of my cock, as her hands rested along each side of my shoulders. She leaned over and teasingly said, "Like what you see?"

I shook my head up and down and said, "Uh huh, I love what I see."

"You're talking about my tits, right?"

"Maybe."

"Michael..."

"I thought that you wanted to play," I said before she could say anything else.

I grabbed her back, pulled her down, and kissed her softly. She moaned into my mouth, as her hands grasped the sides of my head. She loved taking my hair between her fingers. It seemed to give her comfort, similar to a child holding onto their security blanket. Marlene raised up to her hands and lightly skimmed her nipples across my entire face. Their touch was ever so slight, but totally erotic as the combination of their hardness along with the tenderness which surrounded them, further enhanced her sensuality. I sucked a nipple into my mouth as it slid across my waiting lips.

She whimpered as I gently took more of her into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it's perimeter before pulling more of her breast inside. "Oh yes, Michael, that is so...so...good."

She ground herself into me as I continued to suck, lick and tongue her beautiful breast. I grabbed her ass and encouraged her pussy along my cock as her breathing began to increase. The only audible sounds were her breathing and the moist sucking of my mouth. Marlene began to quicken her pace as her pussy slid against the length of my hardness. My hands held firmly onto her ass, as the last gasp of air released from her lungs before she collapsed onto me.

It was the most erotic experience that I had ever shared with another woman. There was no talking, and no groaning; just an overwhelming feeling of trust, understanding, and love. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she squeezed her cheek against mine, holding me tightly without uttering a single word. If we never said another thing to each other, our lives would have still been complete.

"Michael?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?" I replied.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, I do, Marlene."

"Michael, I'm afraid."

"Of me?"

"No, I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid that you are going to leave me."

"Sweetheart, why would I leave you?"

"Because everybody leaves me," she said with a smiffle.

"Marlene, what makes you say that?" I asked as I stroked her velvet hair.

"My Dad, my brother..." she stated as she buried her face into my chest in pain.

"What?" I asked, not meaning it to come out that way.

"My father and my brother were killed in an auto accident when I was twelve years old. They were on their way to my brother's baseball game and were hit head on by another car. The other driver apparently suffered a heart attack and drifted into their lane. She also died. It killed them instantly."

"Marlene, my God, I'm so sorry, I'm so, so, sorry," I said trying to grasp the story that she just told me.

"Michael, my dad was my life; I loved him so much. He was the kindest man, father, and husband that was ever placed on this earth and he was ripped away from me. My brother was only fourteen, he was just a baby. He was a great brother, a great athlete, and the practical joker of the family. They were only going to his Little League game and they would never return home. Mom and I were left alone to fend for ourselves. There would be no more wiffle ball games in the back yard, no more picnics on the high school field where my dad played football when he was young, no more shopping for the perfect tree for Christmas and even more painful, no more dinners together every night."

She cried and held onto me tightly, as if I were going to get up and walk away from her at that very moment. My arms were wrapped around her body,pulling her in closer and reassuring her that I was indeed still there and had no plans of ever leaving her alone.

"My mom and I never recovered from the pain. Our home became a house, our house a building, and the building a painful reminder of the happy, loving family that once lived there. Mom fell into a deep depression and lost all interest in herself, life, and me. My aunts and uncles helped as much as they could, but when you are in such despair, and don't want to be helped,the support eventually disappears."

"Sweetheart, is the house that your mom lives in now, the house that you grew up in?" I asked.

"No, we lived in Pennsylvania," she said in a far away voice. "We lived there until I went away to college. I wanted to follow in my dad's footsteps, so I went out to California, to attend Stanford as an undergrad, with future plans to get my law degree at Stanford Law School."

"Your father was a lawyer?" I asked in surprise.

"yes, he would have been the original Cassidy in the law firm," she weeped, as her tears ran from my chest to the sheets.

"Did your father go to Stanford?" I asked.

"No, he received his law degree from the University of Pennsylvania. I went to Stanford to get as far away from all of the horrible memories and my severely depressed mother as I possibly could," she sobbed.

She told me how she left for California, leaving her mother alone, the same way that her father had done to her. Her first semester at Stanford didn't go so well and she told me that she soon found out that there was no place far enough to run from the memories.

"I was failing terribly, so I withdrew from school during the second semester of my freshman year."

"Did you come back home?" I asked softly.

"No, I stayed out there; I didn't ever want to come home again."

I laid there waiting for her to continue her story, but she just sobbed uncontrollably. I held her and stroked her hair and the side of her face, not saying a word until she began again. "I worked a few jobs in an attempt to support myself, but a bank teller and a cashier at a department store just wasn't cutting it. A friend of mine from school told me about an occupation that would probably get me through. And there i found myself, gainfully employed in a gentleman's club. I started out as a waitress and was making it, but barely enough to survive. The manager, who happened to be the wife of the owner, suggested that I might want to try dancing in order to make more money. I had no experience in dancing, yet alone that type of dancing. And without boring you with any more of my awkward learning experiences, I became a dancer at the club. The biggest problem was that the money was too good for me to walk away, and the attention from the men filled the emptiness that I held deep inside."

"Is that where you met your husband?" I asked.

"No, that ccame later after I supposedly got my life back together."

"How did you..." I began to ask.

"How did I manage to finally break away from that lifestyle and become a lawyer?" she asked into my chest.

"Yes, I guess so," I said.

"One night, I had finished my routine in front of the packed club, and afterwards, walked around the floor in spiked heels, a G-string, and nothing else. After each performance the girls would do this to collect tips from the crowd of men and yes, even women. As I approached a businessman at the back of the club, he turned to me and said hello."

Marlene wiped her tears into my chest and continued her story. "The man was Mr. O'Neil. Ed O'Neil, my father's best friend and would be, future partner. I was shocked, to say the least and stood there frozen, speechless and naked. He rose from his seat, removed his suitjacket and placed it around me. He looked down at me with his steely eyes, and told me we were going home. I told him that I couldn't, that I had a life and an apartment. He told me that my life didn't need to include the occupation that I had chosen. When he said that my dad probably hadn't pictured me doing this during the times that we spent on his high school football field during our many picnics together, I fell into his arms in tears. He held me tightly as if I were a frightened, little child. Two incredibly large men approached Mr. O'Neil and told him that everything was taken care of and it was time to go. The two men walked us out of the club and it was almost like the parting of the seas as the men led the way out. Another very large man met us outside of the club and with a stern look, handed my pocketbook and duffle bag to me. We slipped into a waiting limosine and off we were to the airport."

"Mr. O'Neil, your partner?" I asked in disbeleif.

"Yep, Mr., Ed O'Neil, my partner," she said as her tears subsided. " I ran into a bathroom and changed into semi appropriate clothes before we boarded a private plane and were soon on our way back to Philadelphia. He told me that the contents of my apartment were being packed up and sent home. We had a long talk during our flight and he explained how he was going to help me get my life back together and eventually get back into school. The most poiniant part of him telling me this information was I could choose any major that I wanted, it didn't necessarily have to be law. I asked him how he found me and the only thing that he would say is that a little birdie told him. I next asked him about the plane and the large men that accompanied us from the club. He answered by simply saying that someone owed him a favor."